• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tk story1

Machinehead

TMF Master
this ain't my story I don'tg know weather it is real or not.
TK STORY #1

« Oh, it's you! » I exclaimed. « What are you doing here? » I asked as I turned around to face the guy who had just entered the room. He didn't answer me. « Is something wrong? » Silence. He walked up to me, without saying a word, and took me into his arms. I was surprised at first by this sudden show of affection, but melted as soon as his lips touched mine. You see, I have secretly desired this man since the first day I saw him. As our embace became more passionate, his hand slowly slipped down towards my waist. I giggled as his fingers slid down my sides. He smiled at my reaction. « Ticklish? » he asked. « No, not really » I lied. He just grinned. And led me towards the table at the back of the room. « Get up on the table » he said. « Why? » I asked. « Just do it. I promise you'll enjoy what I have in store for you » I got up on the table and he proceeded to remove his tie and bind my wrists together with it. He then remove his belt and tied my ankles together. I was getting more and more anxious, but not worried. I was more curious about what he was up to. He made me lie down on the table and used some ropes he found nearby to bind my wrists above my head and my ankles to the end of the table. He then pulled up a chair and sat down at the end of the table, near my bound feet. He removed my shoes and socks. « So, you aren't ticklish, huh? » he asked with a devilish grin. « Well… » But before I had a chance to finish my sentence, he ran his index finger along the sole of my left foot. I giggled and started to pull on my restraints. « Oh, you aren't going anywhere soon » he said. He produced a feather from his jacket pocket and proceeded to run it along my toes. He slid the feather in between my toes and then started to run it down my arches. I couldn't stand it anymore as I started to giggle uncontrollably. « Ah, so you lied to me? » All I could do in response was to continue laughing as the feather continued in maddening trek along the soles of my very ticklish feet. « You know you should be punished for lying to me» he said as he grinned at me. « No… I'm sorry… » I said as the tickling stopped and I started to regain my breath. « No, I think you should be punished. » he said decisively. With that I felt all ten of his fingers dig into my sensitive soles as he started to furiously tickle my feet. He ran his fingers up and down my arches, across the balls of my feet and into the sensitive area under my toes. He tickled my feet like that for what seemed like hours. Tears started to run down my cheeks as I laughed hysterically. Just as I started to think I'd go crazy, he stopped. Thinking he had had his fun and was planning on letting me go, I started to relax and catch my breath. But, just then, I felt his mouth wrap around my toes. He began to nibble ticklishly on my toes. A moan escaped me and I started to giggle again. He ran his tongue in between and under my toes. I continued to giggle and moan, as shivers of ticklish pleasure overwhelmed me. His tongue explored every inch of my bare soles. My moans became more frequent. as my laughter became more intense. I started to get wet with excitement. My mind was begging him to stop, but my body was definitely enjoying the experience. He stopped tickling my feet and started to move up towards my left side. He pulled my t-shirt up and unbuttoned my jeans, exposing my stomach and sides. He took the feather again and start to trace slow, lazy circles on my stomach. I began to move, trying to escape the tickling feather, but to no avail. I was very securely tied up. He ran the feather along my sides. Up my left side, across my chest and down my right side. My giggles became more intense as he dragged the small feather all over my stomach. He then put the feather aside and started to lightly scape his nails across my stomach. I giggled softly. But as soon as he ran his index finger along the waistline of my panties, more intense giggles erupted from me as I struggled to break free again. I bucked against the restraints as I laughed uncontrollably. He continued to relentlessly tickle my stomach and sides as I begged him through my laughter to stop. This went on for what seems like forever. But I later realized he must have tickled my ribs and stomach for about half an hour. The next thing I knew, he was back down near my feet. Expecting to feel his fingers torturing my hyper-sensitive soles, I was surprised to feel the wetness and softness of his tongue, caressing my arches. Soft giggles followed by more moans escape from me as he ran his tongue over every inch of the bottom of my left foot and then, proceeded to torment the right one. I felt his tongue ticklishly licking in between my toes and up and down my helpless soles. I felt myself getting even more wet with desire and excitement with each ticklish stoke. I wanted him to enter me so bad as I beg him to do so. But he just winked at me and smiled. He then came up towards my head, bend down and softly whispered « Next time sweetheart ». His breath tickling my neck and ear as his words sent shivers through my body. He untied me and was gone as fast as he had arrived. « Until next time » I said. « When I get my chance to tickle YOU! »

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back