• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

part II of Judy going to London to tickle Charlotte. f/f upperbody/feet/masterbation

saratk

TMF Master
As Judy asked Charlotte if she was ticklish, Charlotte knew she was in serious trouble. Judy tried to clarify “Wait, do YOU like to be tickled? Is that why you’re on that site?” Charlotte got worried and began to panic “NOOOO I’m WAY TOO TICKLISH!” She starts trying to shake her way out of the stocks, but there is no way. She’s stuck. “Well, you’re kind of in a perfect pose for me. Where are you the most ticklish?” Without thinking Charlotte responded with “Belly…why?” Judy laughed “You just told me! And you’re belly is defenseless!” She slowly walked behind Charlotte, as she was asked what she’s doing. She reached around and started lightly rubbing Charlotte’s tummy “HEHEHEHEHEHE. Don’t!” Judy pulled her hands away as if to say “I didn’t do it”, totally surprised at such an extreme reaction “Wow! I’m hardly touching you!” She tries to change her technique by massaging her tummy deeply, wiggling her fingers into her ab muscles. Charlotte immediately tenses and starts thrashing around. “Please no! That really tickles!” she said, trying to fight not to laugh. Judy dug in hard and fast right in the center of the tummy, and Charlotte exploded “NOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHA” Her only defense was to try to suck in her belly, which she tried. Judy changed the speed to going under Charlotte’s shirt, and very lightly stroking the skin on her tummy, giving her goosebumps, she could feel the muscles trembling under her fingers. Even the light touches got a lot of vocal response “NO NO NO NO….HAHAHAHAHHAHA” Charlotte tried her best to wiggle away, but she was totally stuck. Judy continued the light stroking, thinking this would be a way to get a more mild laughter out of her”Does this seriously get you that much?” “Yes!” Charlotte squeaked, as she continued to giggle helplessly.
Judy used her fingers like little spiders, and inched her way up to her ribs, lightly poking and tickling them. Charlotte was getting “the sillies” as she begged for it to stop. She tried to bargain with Judy, saying she’ll do anything as Judy dug her fingers into her soft sides, causing screams and thrashing.
“I don’t think I’m done yet. Let’s see….your arms aren’t at a great angle for armpit tickling, but…” She dug her fingers into her armpits, exploring the ticklishness of them. This caused Charlotte to double over as much as she while being restrained, and then quickly arch her back, throw her head back and tossed her head from side to side as she screamed for it to stop.
Judy took a seat behind Charlotte, right in front of her feet, flipped the switch to her new massager and for about 5 minutes, ran it all over her soles causing Charlotte to laugh to the point of going into silent laughter, curling her toes so there were beautiful wrinkles in her feet. Judy stopped and started to negotiate Charlotte’s freedom. She first made Charlotte promise she would never tell anyone about this. They made a deal. Charlotte would do Judy one more favor if Judy would pay attention to Charlotte’s feet in a non torturous way. Any attention to Charlotte’s feet was ok with Judy. It was always Judy’s fantasy to listen to 2 girls talk about tickling, so the deal was Judy would nicely play with Charlotte’s feet if Charlotte would call a friend and talk about tickling that happened on a fictional “date”
Judy dialed Charotte’s phone for her, put it on speaker, put it on the bed, then got down on her hands and knees, crawled over to Charlotte’s feet that were still just hanging off. Charlotte’s toes immediately curled, as she couldn’t see what was going on, all she could feel was Judy’s face near her soles, her warm breath blowing on them. She tried to keep her voice even when talking to her friend Kelly, but it suddenly got louder at points.

“Hello Kelly?”
Hey, Lottie, hows it going?
Good…I gotta tell you bout my night. It was crAYYZYHEHEHE” (Judy started licking her soles)
Everything ok? (there is a pause as she tries to talk, but has the giggles)
Y .. Yes….I just had the craziest night. I went on a date with this bloke, and he freaking tickled my feet! He’s got a real foot fetish if you ask mehehehehehe (Judy gets more agresssive with the licking as she hears that) NO NO JUST KIDDING HE DOESN”T…sorry…he’s with me now.
Wow…well that sounds weird…I Had no idea you were even ticklish. I might use that against you sometime….so did you enjoy this at all?
“Yeah, to tell the truth, it was kinda exciting. I mean, no one usually pays attention to my feet or belly, so it was nice….” As she goes on about how she likes being tickled and how it sort of turned her on, whether she was lying or not, this was a huge fantasy come true for Judy. One she’s never had fulfilled. She stood up, picked up the handheld massager, walked over to the bed, now right in the line of sight of Charlotte, took off her pants, climbed into bed, put the covers on her, and listened to Charlotte’s details of retelling the stories of being tickled, how it feels, how she reacted….she couldn’t help herself…she flips on the switch to the massager, it goes under the covers and “massages” a place she didn’t expect to use it on…but it was too much. Charlotte’s eyes widened as she watched this, trying to make it easier through words to help Judy reach her climax.

I haven't got more than 3 replies from my stories, so I'll only continue if I get like more than 10 people to comment. Otherwise I'll move on to something else.

Well these 2 in particular have been a little short for my taste.. And at times I've been confused as to who was speaking or thinking. And I still have no idea if Charlotte is into this or if shes just been blackmailed in a most delicious way. I like how it started though, and I like the 2 characters. But as I've never written a story, who am I to say? Thanks for taking the time to write

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back