• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deborah's Attitude Adjustment- part V-characters from "Everybody Loves Raymond"

genset101

TMF Poster
Deborah's Attitude Adjustment- part V-characters from "Everybody Loves Raymond"

It had been weeks since the episode when Marie and Amy tickle "punished" Deborah in her bedroom. All the woman thought about it but very little was said. Amy and Marie kidded Deborah about another day alone in the house but nothing ever came of it. The woman all got along. It was like the original incident did not happen.
For Deborah and Ray, sex was good but Deborah wanted to incorporate tickling into their lovemaking. Ray was hesitant, and nothing really developed. To Deborah, the whole episode was like an erotic dream. One day, however, an opportunity occured and re-shaped the woman's relationships.
Amy and Deborah were alone in Deborah and Ray's house as Robert was working. Frank and Marie took the kids to the zoo. Ray was out of town with the Knicks. .Deborah was doing a major cleanup and a lot of bookcases were moved down to Ray's office. She had promised him she would take them to goodwill but they were still there. Amy had asked for a cookbook and Deborah had told her to check the mess downstairs. About 5 minutes later Deborah was cleaning (she had promised to be better at that) and heard a loud noise in the basement. Amy let out a scream and Deb went running to check her sister-in law. Upon getting to the basement she saw the accident that had befallen Amy. A huge bookcase had fallen when Amy leaned up and tried to reach a few magazines. She had inadvertently tipped the bookcase. and all the books collapsed, knocking Amy to the ground. Deborah immediately flashed back to Amy's part in the incident. She made sure Amy was ok. "Deb, I'm OK, I think one of the books hit me near my eye. Am I bleeding? Amy was not, and Deb told her to be calm and relax.

Deb formulated a plan. Amy was ok, but a little stunned and she realized a golden opportunity ror revenge. She skillfully cleared all the books off except about two dozen. Amy was still stunned from the books hitting her all over her upper body. As Deb cleared the books she quickly removed her belt from her jeans. Amy did not notice. The instant the books were cleared Deb grabbed Amy's wrist and looped the belt around, tying it tightly. She helped Amy to her feet. 'Deb, what the hell, and saw her sister-in law smile. She knew she was in trouble. Amy tried to run, but Deborah skillfully tripped her and ponced on her as Amy hit the carpet. Amy screamed, "Deb, this isnt fair, All the books fell on me and I may be hurt".
"Amy, keep quiet, you are ok. You think I forgot what you and Marie did. I will deal with that wench another day" Deborah had her facedown on the carpet and her hands were tied underneath her body. It was a painful position. . Amy was still stunned from the bookcase hitting her. Deb worked quickly. She yanked down Amy's jeans and piulled off her sneakers and socks. Amy knew that she was in for it. In another 20 seconds, Deb slid down Amy's panties. She secured them around Amy's ankles. Amy was facedown with hands and feet secured. Deb started her off with a skillful rib tickling. Her nails were long and she effectively used them. She moved from Amy's ribs to her underarms. Amy went ballistic and Deb enjoyed her suffering. "Stop Deb please, you do not have to do this". Deborah took an old tie of Ray's and wrapped it around Amy's mouth. She was lightly gagged but tried to scream . It was to no avail. Deborah continued the punishment. Amy was still facedown and her muffled cries were unintelligible. Deborah then sat across Amy's legs facing her feet. She skillfully raked her nails across then, continuing for 10 minutes straight. Amy was initially suffering, but the whole tickling episde came back to her and she began to feel excited. Deborah intended to gain a complete victory over her sister-in law, and avenge her humiliation of several weeks back. She decided how to proceed. She wanted to bring Amy to orgasm the way Amy had done it to her. (PART 6 to soon follow)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back