• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate's Revenge F/M 18+

sarlox

TMF Expert
This story is dedicated to Slave4Tickles
Kate woke up a few hours after the tickle torture Elliot inflicted on her. She lay on the ground next to the loveseat, the lights illuminating the room and the TV blaring.
“The power must have been restored while I was asleep.”
Kate was still dressed only in her bra and panties, but Elliot did cover her up with a wool blanket before he left so she would not catch a chill. She looked at her half naked body with a mixture of awe and shock.
“Oh my God” she thought to herself. I had no idea I was that ticklish.”
Kate feebly got up and walked to her bedroom. She took a long hot shower and got into her bathrobe. After making herself a cup of tea, Kate decided it was best to call in sick the next day so she that could recuperate from the experience the night before and plan her revenge. She sipped her tea and slipped back into a deep sleep. The alarm began beeping loudly at 6am as it did every morning. Kate reset the alarm for 8:45 so she could wake up and call out of work. 8:45 rolled around and Kate called her work and told the secretary to let her boss know she wasn’t feeling well and would not make it in that day. She then set her alarm back to 6:00 and slept for another two hours. When she finally awoke, Kate eagerly got dressed and began working on her plan to give Elliot everything he deserved. She wrote out a card thanking him for such a wonderful night and inviting him for dinner that evening. She ran over to his apartment and slipped the card under the door then ran back before anyone could see her.
“That should do it.” She chuckled to herself.
Kate began to prepare for the night to come. She bought all the ingredients needed for dinner. After shopping for her groceries, Kate put the food away and fell back into her loveseat to watch some TV. She must have dozed off because next thing Kate knew it was 5:45pm.
“Shit! Elliot is gonna be here in 2 hours!”
Hastily Katherine began fixing the meal she would be serving for the evening. She prepared the salad and stuffed the salmon into the oven. After setting the oven, Kate went back into her bedroom and prepared “dessert” She took out her leather restraints and attached them to each of the four posts of her bed. Kate hid the shackles underneath her pillows as well as underneath the blankets set at the foot of the bed. Satisfied Kate went back into the kitchen to check on her salmon. About ten minutes later Kate heard a knock at her door. Kate went and opened the door. There stood Elliot looking devilishly handsome as usual. Kate stood at the door with her jaws slightly agape.
“Hello Kate.”
“Oh, uh, um Hi.” Kate managed to utter.
“May I come in?” asked Elliot.
“Why of course, I’m sorry. Please come in.”
Elliot followed Kate into the living room, where the previous night’s activities took place.
“I hope there are no hard feelings Kate.” Said Elliot as he handed her a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine.
“These are beautiful!” she exclaimed. “No absolutely no hard feelings at all. Dinner is almost ready why don’t you make yourself at home.”
Kate ran back into the kitchen. She came out a few seconds later.
“Dinner in two minutes, take a seat in the dining room.”
“Ok.”
Kate walked into the dining room holding her salmon platter. Elliot stood up.
“Would you like me to help you with anything?”
“Don’t be silly, sit back down and I’ll go get the salad.”
Kate returned with the bowl of salad and set it down on the table. She served them both then too a seat across from Elliot and they both began to eat. After dinner Elliot helped Kate clear the table. She then began brewing coffee.
“Go in the family room while I make this coffee then we can watch a movie or something.”
Elliot went into the family room and made himself comfortable on the loveseat. Kate followed shortly after with a tray holding coffee as well as an assortment of cookies. Kate popped in “Some Kind of Wonderful”
“This is one of my all-time favorite movies.” She explained to Elliot.
“Really mine too!”
As the movie progressed, Elliot found Kate inching closer and closer to him. By the time the halfway point came she found her way into his cuddling arms. Elliot took the opportunity and leaned down to kiss Kate. Much to his surprise she didn’t resist, in fact she returned the favor. Kate began to get up from the couch even when Elliot protested she stay. Kate sprang up from the couch and backed away. Elliot a bit confused asked what was the matter.
“Nothing silly. But I betcha can’t catch me!” as she sprinted towards her bedroom with Elliot in hot pursuit.
Kate giggling like a child ran into the bedroom and was just about to give up when Elliot tackled her to the bed. They rolled around the bed in a deep embrace. They had stripped each other of their clothing. Eventually Kate landed on top. Elliot offered no resistance as Kate took his arms and rested them onto the pillow over his head. Elliot was too occupied with Kate’s dangerously burning kiss to realize what was happening. In a flash Kate had both of Elliot’s arms bound over his head.
“Hey what the…?”
Kate put a single finger to Elliot’s lips. “Shhh sweetie don’t talk, lets just enjoy this.
“Enjoy whaaahahahahaha!!!” Elliot’s laughter soon filled the room as Kate dug into his sensitive ribs.
“Tickle, tickle sweetie.” Kate cooed as she tickled deep into the flesh between each rib.
“HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSSTAHHPPAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”
“Not a chance, we are only getting started.” Kate replied sternly to Elliot’s pleas for mercy. “Is the tummy ticklish? Hmm let see.” With that Kate planted her velvety lips against the tender skin of Elliot’s belly and blew a big raspberry.
“NOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAPLLEEASEEEEHAHAHHAHA!!!”
“Oh did you like that?” She bent down again and blew another raspberry right into Elliot’s bellybutton.
“NOOOMOORREEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLLEEASSEEEHAHAHAA!”
“Oh but your just sooo ticklish!” Kate exclaimed as her roving fingers reached Elliot’s armpits.
Elliot shook his head from side to side, his hips bucking as Kate intensified her tickling.
“Cootchie cootchie coooo” teased Kate as she twirled her fingers within the soft hair covering Elliot’s underarms.
“STTAHPPHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!” Elliot was bucking so wildly that he threw Kate off to the side of the bed. Elliot was gasping for air while Kate regained her balance.
“Ok fine then” Kate snickered. I’ll just have to sit next to you and tickle you !” With that Kate scratched her nails up and down Elliot’s belly, going faster and faster. Elliot was going crazy.
“Get off my belly! hahahahahhahahahahahaha!!”
“What was that? Tickle my belly? Ok!”
Kate changed her technique from spider tickling to lobster clawing Elliot’s belly. Kate just happened to look and see the tent that had formed within Elliot’s underwear. While she tickled Elliot’s belly with one hand she slid Elliot’s underwear down to his knees. To weak to offer any resistance, Elliot laid there with laughter pouring from his lips. Kate eagerly looked at Elliot’s swollen member.
“What do we have here? Looks like somebody is enjoying this a wee bit too much!” laugher Kate. “Well lets see how well you really are enjoying herself.” With that Kate lightly flicked her nails up and down Elliot’s cock, while keeping up the tickling of his belly. The sensations were more than Elliot could bear . Kate began teasing and tickling Elliot’s nut sack with one hand while at the same time leaning over teasing his bellybutton with her tongue and sqeezing and tickjling his sides and hips with the other hand. This was too much for Elliot to handle and finally with a load moan mixed with hysterical laughter he exploded and fell back deep in the bed. Kate decided that Elliot had learned his lesson and got off the bed. Elliot was gasping for air as Kate undid his bonds. She left the room as he regained his composure. Elliot clumsily got dressed, the variety of sensations were still deeply embedded into his brain. Without a second glance, Elliot ran out of Kate’s apartment swearing revenge.
“We’ll see.” Smiled Kate.

Last edited:
Thank you all who enjoyed this story...and be rest assured, Kate and Elliot are not done yet:D :p

hey Sarlox, thanks for the revenge story. Finally got around this weekend to read it. I love the romantically sexy tickling stories and especially f/m. Thanks so much for posting I enjoyed reading it!

JPie

Jeff, when am I going to get another story written for me? I want it with lots of sensual tales in it. Thanks Sweetie! :Kiss2: :tickle: :devil2: Katherine

Don't you worry Katherine, I started working on it last night :devi2: Don't worry this one is gonna be better than the pervious ones. Your gonna hve to becareful where you read it :devil2: :tickle: :tickle: :Kiss2:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back