• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tk story 2

Machinehead

TMF Master
this story ain't mine but it maybe true or not true I don't know.

TK STORY #2

You wake up. You feel the cool silky sensation of a scarf around your left wrist. You realize that both of your wrists are bound above your head. Your ankles are also securely tied at the foot of the bed. You pull a little on your restraints and squirm around. You are not worried. You know I’m just in one of my playful moods. I come back into the bedroom. I sit down at the end of the bed. I smile at you. I run my left index finger from the heel of your left foot up to you toes. You laugh. I run my fingers along the underside of your toes. I feel you tense up a little. I lightly scrape under your big toe. You laugh and try to pull your foot away. You are tied securely though. I start to lazily drag my fingers up and down your arch. Pressing a little harder with each pass over your sensitive sole. You giggle and squirm. I tickle your heel softly. I move up and start to run my fingers around your ankle. I tickle the top of your foot lightly. Tracing lines and slow circles along the top of your foot from your ankle to your toes. I scatch the spot where your toes meet the top of your foot. I kiss your foot. You smile at me. I move over to your right foot. I run my nails lightly along the sole. I start kissing the tips of your toes. One after the other. I start to softly suck on each toe. Running my tongue along the underside of your toes. Between each toe. I move my mouth down towards your sole and start to flick my tongue back and forth across your arch. I lick up and down your sole. I stop teasing your feet and move up. I straddle you around your waist. I lean forward and let my fingertips glide down your arms from your bound wrists to your armpits. You giggle. I can see from the smile on your face that you are enjoying this. I tease your armpits for a while. Tickling softly. I move down to your sides. I start to gently poke your sensitive ribs. You laugh and once again try to break free from your restraints. I start to dig my fingers deeper into your ribs. You laugh harder as you squirm around trying to avoid my tickling fingers. I start to tenderly kiss your stomach. Leaving traces of kisses all over your stomach and chest. I softly suck your nipples. Then I nibble gently on your ribs. I sit back up and start to massage your chest and shoulders. I lean down and softly kiss your lips. I start to nuzzle your neck. Gently nibbling up your shoulder blade. Kissing up onto your neck. Sucking softly on your ear lobe. Then repeating the whole thing on the other side of your neck. I look up into your eyes. I smile at you. You smile back. My lips meet yours again as I lose myself in your kiss.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back