• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy #1

tickletorture3

For my first post, I'm gonna share with you a few of my fantasies of tickling. Enjoy!

I was about 12, and I was being driven to my cousin's house by my mom. My cousin's parents were divorced. My cousin would be at his dad's house once a week. Or, during the weekends. It was pretty much at random. The weeks where he would go to his dad's were pretty random. This was one of the weekends where I could come over. (Or so I thought) My mom stopped the car and I waved goodbye to her as she backed out.</P>

I knocked on the door. "Come on in," yelled my aunt from her living room. I walked in looking around, only seeing my aunt sitting on her couch. "Where's Steven?", I asked curiously. "At his dad's house," said my aunt. My aunt was in her 40's. Although she looked more like she was in her early 30's. (Note: This is not an incest story. Or I at least don't want it to sound like one) She was tan skinned. Brown hair, and about 5' 8''. She was a thin woman with brown eyes.</P>

She had sort of small feet, about size 5 ½. On that day she had a white t-shirt, and a blue pair of skin tight jeans. She was also bare with black nail paint on her toes. "But, I thought Steven asked me to come over," I said. "He did, but his dad came to get him at the last minute." I just said "oh" and sat down next to her. "So," she said, "What do you wanna do?" I thought for a moment, distracted by her soft, smooth soles.

"Well I do have one thing in mind." I said blushing and gulping, getting that nervous feeling in my stomach. "And what is that?", she asked, looking over at me confused. "Let's have a little contest." She raised an eyebrow and asked what kind of contest. "A tickle contest. Whoever can withstand the most tickling on the feet, wins. The winner gets to tickle the loser's feet as much as they want." I blushed harshly, and my aunt just smiles and does an agreeing nod.

"All right, who's first?" I ask. "I'll go ahead," said my aunt as she laid down in front of me placing her bare feet in my lap. I blushed heavily, quickly putting a pillow under her feet, and on my crotch. She just shrugged it off, and I set up the timer on my phone. She prepared for her tickling. I wrapped my legs around hers, holding her ankles in my knees.

I took a few minutes, and then attacked. I quickly started to scratch the heels of her feet. I smiled as I saw her face light up with a ticklish grin. She covered her mouth, not wanting to let her laughs out. I continued to adventure her soles, starting to tickle in the middles and arches of her feet. She started to dig at the carpet, her grin getting bigger, as I started to scratch at the balls of her feet.

She was just about to break after five minutes of tickling on the balls of her feet, and as soon as I touch in between her toes, she bursts. I stop, letting her have her feet back. "Let's see," I said examining the timer on my phone, "10 minutes, 52 seconds." She smiled, "Beat that," She said teasingly.

I shrugged, taking off my shoes and socks, revealing my soft, size 10 ½ feet. I got in the same position, waiting for my part of the challenge. I waited for a few minutes. "So when are you-" I was cut off, as she started to scribble all over my soles, I shut my mouth quickly, not wanting to lose. The feeling of her nails all over my soles was intense. I was just about to let go, knowing I was about to beat her time.

It took another few seconds, and then I busted out laughing. My aunt looked at the timer and smiled, "10 minutes, 50 seconds." I gasped in frustration and teasing. "I lose," I said admittedly. "Yes you did. And it's time for your punishment. "Fine," I said rolling my eyes, as she had me sit on the couch next to her, putting my feet in her lap and letting the fun begin.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back