• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aunt tie and tickled -m/f

brazilian

TMF Poster
Aunt tie and tickled

AUNT TIE
After school, one afternoon, I went into the family room to watch some television, as I always did. However, this afternoon of after-school-TV would not be anything like the past. My aunt, 32 at the time, was lying on the couch reading a magazine. Our couch was big, so even though she was halfway lying down, outstretched on the couch I still had room to sit. She saw me enter and as I sat down next to her she asked me how school went. "Fine," I said, as I picked up the remote control. We then started talking as I switched through the channels.
Before I go any further, I guess that I should share a bit of my background with you. By eighteen old, I knew that I was interested in tying people up. I don't know how it happened, it just happened. At eighteen, I was somewhat experienced, I had tied my female cousins and girlfriends a few times during family reunions and such. It seems when I was with my cousins we always ended up playing some sort of tie-up game. The girls initiated most of the games. I consider myself very normal in every way except for the fact that light bondage, not S&M, has always interested and excited me. Not that being into bondage is abnormal, I just don't know a lot of people that share this same interest. Now, back to my story.
My aunt started reading her magazine after our brief conversation and I continued to watch TV. I was sitting at my aunt's feet, which were bare, and one of her toes accidentally brushed my thigh when she shifted her body. This is the point that I recognized her feet were so close to me. Up until now I was, in fact, just watching TV. However, after toe lightly brushed my thigh I noticed that her feet were right next to me, I couldn't get my mind off of them.
She had no idea, but as she read her magazine her face was hidden from mine and I started to steal glances at her feet, which were crossed and inches away from my left thigh. My aunt is 5'2', 105 lbs., brown hair and eyes. At 32, she was in great shape and loved to lay out by our pool. And with summer approaching, she had already started tanning so her feet were very tan. My aunt was wearing shorts and a bikini-top and her hair was in a ponytail. As I sat there, I started to examine her feet while my aunt read her magazine. I noticed that her toes were perfectly shaped and painted with red toenail polish. (A sight that today gets my heart racing.) And her arches were very high. I could just barely see the wrinkled soles of her feet, but what I saw I definitely liked. I sat there wondering how I could have ever missed how beautiful her feet were. I guess I just never took the time to look, after all, it was my aunt. That is when it happened. She shifted in her seat again and one of her feet accidentally hit my thigh, this time harder than the first. She looked at me over the top of the magazine and said, "Oops, I didn't mean to hit you." I said, "it's okay" I hesitated and then jokingly said just don't let it happen again." That is when it started. My aunt said okay and about 15 seconds later, pointed her toes, scooted toward me and poked my ribs with her foot. And said, "Oops, did it again." Now, just to let you know, I'm sure that this is as far as she and I both thought this little game would go. Although it was fun in a weird sort of way, having my aunt poke me in the ribs with her foot, I never thought of taking it any further. But it continued. My aunt began poking my ribs with her foot about every 15 seconds or so, she would laugh, and then tell me she was sorry. Each time I would push her foot away. Then, when she poked me again, I couldn't understand it. I thought to myself, she couldn't continue this if her feet were tied down. I then convinced myself that the only way to get her to stop was to threaten to tie her up. Then my heart started to beat faster and I began to feel uneasy and excited at the same time. The thought of tying up my aunt really started to get to me. It seemed so wrong, but at the same time felt right.
Up until now, I had never even considered tying up my aunt. It had never entered my mind before. And now, after poking me 5 or 6 times it seemed the only logical, as well as fun, way to get her to stop. Of course, I could have just asked her nicely, but I didn't really want her to stop. "Tying her up would be the only way," I finally convinced myself. My mind was racing. "Should I?" I thought to myself. This was my aunt. Not my cousin or a friend. What would she think about me? Would she tell my uncle? Then, without warning, my aunt did it again, this time hard. With both feet, she began to poke at me relentlessly. I grabbed both ankles and under my laughter told her to stop but I wasn't in a good position to hold her. She would get loose when I would grab her ankles. So, I sat up on my knees on the couch, facing her body, and grabbed her ankles again. I said, "Now I've gotcha." I was now in a better position and was able to pin her feet to the couch. I then straddled her ankles and grabbed her legs with both hands. She struggled to get free. By now she had put her magazine down and acted as if she was ready to wrestle me. Our position looked as though I was holding her feet so that she could do sit-ups. And as she tried to get up, I would gently push her back down. It was hard for her to get her balance. We continued this for about a minute or so.
I couldn't believe this was happening. Here I was, and eighteen-year-old wrestling with my aunt, and it was the strangest feeling. I was excited and having a blast. Holding my aunt's feet down while she struggled to get them free. I know, to this day, she has no idea that I was enjoying it like I was. We started to tire and I thought this would be the end of it. I said, "If you don't leave me alone I'll have to make you stop." Then she said those magic words, the words that seem a perfect prelude to any tie-up game, "If I don't, what are you going to do?" I responded without any hesitation, "I guess I'll have to tie you up to get you to quit." Then, I thought to myself, "oh crap, what have I done." But, to my amazement she lightheartedly said, "Well, if that's the case I better stop bothering you." I swallowed and said, "Good." Then, to my dismay, I thought that this was it. As I released her ankles and unstraddled her, I questioned myself, "why didn't I just go ahead and tie her up? What if she really does leave me alone? Have I missed my chance.?" We resumed our original positions on the couch. She placed her feet by me, picked up her magazine and began to read. So, I grabbed the remote control and began to watch TV. After about a minute or so, I had come to grips with the fact that my chance had passed. I thought, "boy had I screwed up, she probably thinks that I am some sort of freak for threatening to tie her up." I was still excited by the prospects of such a game, but I was sure that it wouldn't happen. Fifteen minutes had passed and with some quick peaks at her crossed ankles and feet and a little channel surfing, I began to settle down. I was frustrated at the situation and started to get up. Before leaving, I stole one last glance at her feet. To my amazement, she was watching me watch her feet. And as I looked up, I saw her staring over the top of the magazine at me. I was embarrassed and started to blush.
She asked, "Worried that I might get you again?" "Of course I am," I responded. Then she asked, "do you actually think you can tie me up to keep me from tickling you." When I heard my aunt say the words, "tie me up," I felt weak all over. My heart began to race and I said to myself, "here's your chance." I responded to her remark by saying, with a somewhat quivering voice, "I'm sure I could keep you from tickling me." Under a mischievous smile she said, "Oh, I better be careful not to accidentally poke you with my feet then." I didn't say anything. She resumed her reading. My body was literally shaking because of my rapid heartbeat. My head was cluttered. I couldn't think. I new what was going to happen. I sat there, waiting. And after what seemed like a lifetime, but was only about 2 or 3 minutes, my aunt did it again. With both feet, toes pointed like weapons ready to do battle, she scooted toward me and dug both of her feet deep into my left side and then one foot quickly found it's way under my arm. Although somewhat painful, I was exploding with excitement. She new what the consequences were and she initiated the game. All that I had to do now was basically hold up to my end of the bargain. (Poor me.) I didn't grab at her or try to make her stop, I wasn't going to miss my chance this time. But, I simply moved away and got up from the couch. I new exactly where I was headed. What she didn't know however was that I knew exactly where there was plenty of rope, and this was a game I had played with my cousins many times. I hurried to the garage, opened a drawer where the rope was stored and grabbed everything that I could. On my way back to the family room, I was certain that she would be gone, even though I had made record time getting the rope. But, to my amazement she was still on the couch, she didn't move a muscle.
She had a worried look on her face when she saw all of the rope that I had. She said, "where did you get all of that rope?" "In the garage. I use it to tie things to the trailer and stuff like that." I know that she could see right through me. She knew that I had done this before, something that didn't really bother me at the moment. She asked, "you aren't going to tie me up with all of it, are you?" while staring at the rope. I said, "I might have to to keep you from getting loose." "Okay, but not too tight," she said with an instructing tone. "Okay, I'll need you to lay flat on your back." She positioned herself and said, "Like this?" "Yes, that's good," I responded. I took a short strand of rope and knelt beside her mid section, but then I stopped. I was still apprehensive about this strange situation. I knew that I had plenty of time. My cousins were not at home and my uncle would not be home until 6:00 and it was only 4:00 at the time. I had plenty of time, an aunt who practically asked for it, and plenty of rope. So what was stopping me? She sensed my apprehension and said, almost comfortingly, "well, what are you waiting for?" I felt like Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone) in the movie "Rocky II", just when Adrian tells him to "Win." I now had, permission from my aunt, so to speak. She said, "Ben will be home in a couple of hours and I need to start dinner at around 5:30 so, I can't remain tied up for more that an hour and a half. I couldn't believe it. An hour and a half!? I was just so amazed at my luck. Taking full advantage of the time frame she had basically given me I said, "okay, we'll quit at 5:30 p.m." I now had one hour and thirty gracious minutes to tie up her..
I started at her hands, which were now by her side. I reached over her and grabbed her left wrist. I felt very consciences about the way that I looked and was acting. My palms were sweating and I was uneasy and still flustered at the situation, even a little embarrassed. However, the strong urge to tie her up overcame all of my inhibitions. As I grabbed her wrist I saw her close her eyes, perhaps to ease the tension and make me comfortable knowing that she wasn't watching my every move. I wrapped the small rope around her left wrist and then grabbed her right wrist. I then crossed them. I wrapped the rope as many times as I could and then tied a square knot. . (This is the only knot that I could tie at the time.) It was difficult tying her hands together because I was kneeling beside her. After wrapping her hands I grabbed a long strand of rope and wrapped it around the rope already securing her wrists. This time however, I pulled the rope trough her forearms cinching up the rope binding her hands making the rope very snug with every wrap. Once in while her eyes would open then close again. I guess she wanted to see my handiwork After I secured the long rope, I stood up and pulled her tied wrists over her head, so that her forearms were resting on the arm of the couch. I pulled her wrists toward the floor snuggly and secured the long end of the rope to the base of the couch. I then walked over beside her and looked at what I had accomplished so far. She opened her eyes and tugged at the rope gently but didn't look at me. Still uneasy, I didn't say anything. I bent down, grabbed another short strand of rope, and walked to her feet. I knelt down beside her feet and placed each foot closely beside the other. I then placed my hand under both ankles and lifted both feet up a bit. I ran the rope under her feet and started to wrap her feet tightly together.
I looked at her and could see her staring at me down her nose. She had to lift her head a bit to see what I was doing. I asked, "is it too tight?" "Oh no," she said. "Good," I thought to myself. I was wrapping the rope tight, I didn't want her to be able to get loose. After wrapping the rope I tied a knot. I then got a long piece of rope and then passed the rope between her legs perpendicular to the rope wrapped around her ankles. I did this several times cinching her ankles together making it very tight and impossible to escape. I ran the rope over the arm of the couch to the base, the same way that her arms were tied. However, her feet were about a foot and a half short of the arm of the couch. As I pulled to tighten the rope I could tell that I was pulling her feet higher and higher, suspending them about four inches above the cushion. I pulled the rope tied to her feet tightly, and it seemed as though she didn't mind, if she did, she never said anything. I got up and walked to the middle of the couch. She looked at me and said, "You've had practice at this haven't you?" I pretended not to hear. I didn't want to admit to her that I had tied people up before, even though by now she knew that I had. I jokingly said, "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." I ran as fast as I could up the stairs to my room and found my handkerchiefs. I had four of them, all of which I had used on my cousins before. I ran back down and calmly walked into the family room with the handkerchiefs behind my back. I told her to close her eyes. She agreed and I then folded one of the handkerchiefs lengthwise so that it was flat. I placed the handkerchief over her eyes, she tilted her head forward and I tied the ends together in the back. I examined her up and down and then looked at her mouth. I hesitated, but said to myself, "what the heck, you've come this far, go ahead."
So, using another handkerchief I rolled it up tightly and instructed her to open wide. When I said "open wide," she knew what I was going to do and said, "if you are going to gag me I can't speak so, if I snap my fingers that means you need to let me go." I said, "Oh, okay." Now I began to think that maybe she had done this before. I placed the balled up handkerchief in her mouth about halfway, silencing her. I then took another handkerchief, tied it around her mouth, then tied the ends together at the back of her neck. This secured the handkerchief that was partially stuffed in her mouth. As I cinched the ends together, she let out a very small "mmph," and I started to think that she wanted me to remove it. I asked, "is this okay?" She nodded yes. Good. Now she couldn't ask me anymore questions about my experience with bondage. After I finished gagging her, I checked the bonds at her wrists and at her feet, making sure that they were snug and that she would not be able to struggle free. I said, "Okay aunt I'm done. I am going to leave you like this for 30 minutes." I heard a loud "mmmmppphhh." I then said, "If you can get free, I won't tie you up anymore." I saw her nod and then it started. I sat down at the small table in the room, and positioned my chair so I could watch, hoping that she wouldn't snap her fingers. First she began to lightly tug at her bonds. I think that she thought that it wouldn't take much to undo what her 18 year old nephew had done to her. But she was wrong. After lightly tugging at her wrists, I sensed that she knew this wasn't going to be easy. She then tugged at the rope suspending her feet, and then she knew that she was not going to make it out All of the sudden, I lightly scratch a figernail in her left sole what makes she tug hard and let out a loud and long, "mmmmmmmppppphhhhh!!!" Her feet were pointing, her hands were failing and she began to arch her back like she had been shocked. I got scared for a second. Was she okay?
After that one big tug, she settled down. Low moans came from under her gag. Her legs rubbed back and forth, feet still hanging. Her torso was moving up and down slowly. With each shake of her head from side to side she would let out, "mmmmpphhh, mmmmpphhh, mmmmpphhh!!!" I watched as she desperately tried to get her hands and feet free from the rope. As much as she tried she just couldn't manage. Her hands were really working on trying to get out. I got up and walked close to her to get a better view. I noticed that as she struggled to get her feet free her legs were rubbing together and her thighs were beginning to sweat. She would point her toes while she struggled. She would rest and go limp for 30 seconds or so, but then would try some more. I was actually proud of the job I had done. I walked around and around her watching her every move. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking that my uncle or siblings would come in and see me standing over my bound aunt. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. But hey, she told me to, right? After about 20 minutes of watching her struggle, I felt that she had enough. She was really starting to sweat. I reached down and took off her blindfold. I think I startled her because she jumped. When I removed the blindfold, she started to squint, trying to adjust her eyes to the light. She looked fine. I then untied the handkerchief covering her mouth and removed the soaking wet gag. She started to move her jaw around, opening and closing it. I was speechless, I felt somewhat bad for what I had done. I thought that I might have hurt her. I think she sensed how I was feeling and said, "you sure did a good job tying me to this couch." My plan was to untie her and leave it at that, certain that this was enough for her. But I was wrong. She said, "well, I obviously can't get loose, so, what's in store for me now? This is fun." Did I hear her right?
Here she was, hands tied over her head, feet tied together and which were now very close to touching the cushion, sweating and obviously tired of struggling, but she didn't want to quit playing. I was thrilled. I stuttered and said, "w w w well, I'll think of something." She then said, "remember, you told me that I had to get loose. Tie me up somewhere else and maybe I'll have a chance." Yes, she definitely was enjoying this. Was this my day or what?
After untying her, I took her by the hand and scorted her to my bedroom where I had this small bed with posts where long pieces of cotton ropes were tied. I told her to lay down and spreadeagle. Then I took her right wrist and tied it to the upper right post, continuing the process until she was completely helpless with her bare feet hanging just off the edge of the bed.
I leave her there trying to escape for about 30’. When I return to the bedroom she was still there and she said “ok! Just gimme 30 more minutes and I’ll be out of here”.
“Sorry aunt but I have to make things a little more tough to you…” and with that I start with light scratches of fingernails on her armpits. “what are you doing?(giggle)”. “Stop it! Hehehe”
I then unfolded a massive attack in all of her vulnerable spots… armpits, ribs, sides, feet letting no exposed flesh without the torturous touches. Her reaction was incredible…
HAHAHA! STOP IT! STOP IT PLEASE! CAN’T STAND IT! HAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! PLEASSS…GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE HAHAHAHAHA!
AAAAAH!
I tickled her for almost one hour with the last 15’ on her vulneralble feet, scratching my nails up and down her soles until she passed out When she woke, she was in her own bed and I had a glass of water in my hands that I gave her. “Did you like it?” I asked.
“That was one of the most terrible experiences I have ever had. I thought I was gonna die”, she said but then she smiled wickly…”Can’t wait to get you for this”
“Can’t wait for that either aunt…” I said with a grin.

THE END

Please give feedbacks

Brazilian, this was a fine story. :D It will be good the read a sequel, in which you detail your aunt's revenge on you.

MAN,,,

That reminded me of when we tied up my Girl friends Aunt :)

Great Story!

Hey Brazilian, this was an excellent story. I'd like to read more posts about you tickling your aunt or any other ladies you've managed to tickle.

Neutron said:
That reminded me of when we tied up my Girl friends Aunt

Hey Neutron, did you ever post a story on this, if not please do. If so, where is it?

I Could....

But it's kind of, sort of, well downright non consensual so I don't want to get blasted for it. I was a kid.

Tron

Aunt Tickled

That was totally awesome, and brings to mind my very favorite, very naughtiest fantasy. Good Job! I published a story on Noeyes site over a year ago, Aunt Lydia, which was the same theme but MUCH naughtier, under the name Naughty Tickles. It is no longer posted, but if you ask, Noeyes may still have it.

Re: Aunt Tickled

Ming said:
I published a story on Noeyes site over a year ago, Aunt Lydia, which was the same theme but MUCH naughtier, under the name Naughty Tickles.

I remember that story. It was awesome too. I think I may have it in my archives. :bowing:

I had the pleasure of tickling my aunt when I was 14, although she wasn't as cooperative ;-). Details: Her name is Deb, and she was about 30 at the time. She was going through a divorce, and, if memory serves, she was at our house (mom, dad, and me) on a Saturday morning doing her laundry. Mom and dad were out, Deb and I were home. We pretty much got along like brother and sister, and I never really called her "Aunt", just Deb of Deb-or-ah. At the time, she was in very good shape, with short blonde hair (kinda like Princess Di). She's about 5'9 with HUGE size 10 feet. On this day she was wearing a sweater, jeans, and tan stockings. Her shoes were off when I got up that day....
When I came down stairs (around the crack of noon :), Deb was stretched out on the sofa, reading a book. The first think I saw was those BIG, stockinged size-10's staring me in the face. I had seen her briefly tickled once before, by another member of the family, and I remember how she jumped and yelped at just a little stroke. I REALLY wanted to take a shot at those big feet, but even though we got along great, I did not have the balls to just start tickling her. I needed a plan; sometimes the gods of tickling like to step in and help you along.
The phone rang; it was my best friend and neighbor, Ken. We were at our first high school dance the night before, and we were talking about all of the girls that we were too scared to hit on. There was one specific girl I was talking about, as I recall. Anyway, after I hung up, Deb started to tease me. She actually led me to believe that she new about my crush on this girl. I actually believed her. I demanded to know what she new; she said it was "her secret", and went back to her book.
Ken was coming in my back door as I tried to pull the book out of her hands (BTW, Ken had half a crush on Aunt Deb ;-). She wouldn't let go, and I half pulled her off of the couch. Ken asked what was going on. I told him that Deb had a spy at the dance, but wouldn't tell me who. I was still pulling on the book, and Deb was starting to yell at me as I pulled her off the couch, onto the floor. I quickly stradled her waist, and pinned her arms over her head.

"Who told you!?!" I demanded.
Deb was half-laughing, half protesting, "No one, no one. Get off of me!"

I stared at her for a few seconds. "Ken, come here. Don't let her up." Ken did as I said, switching places with me, but Deb still yelled at me as I sat down on the couch and grabbed her leg. I placed her left calf between my thighs, pinning it. I sat still for a moment, taking in what I held (is there anything sweeter than the feeling of a stockinged ankle with your hand wrapped around it?). Like I said, her feet were huge, and Deb realized what I had in mind.

"Hey! Let me go! StooOOAAHHAHHAHHAPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!"

I tickled her long, wide, stockinged sole with my fingernails, and she exploded. "STOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!"

It was amazing to have this big, wonderful tan-stockinged ticklish foot, trapped and totally imobile. I think that Ken was taking it as a challenge to hold her bucking, squirming body down. I started to tease her. "Do you want me to stop?" He laughing head could only nod
"Yes" as she "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". I did stop briefly, but as I again teased "Should I let you go?", I noticed a Bic pen on the end table. Instead of letting go, I grabbed her other foot, and pinned it in the crook of my arm. I now had one tan-stockinged foot pinned between my legs, another clinched in my arm, and my free hand holding the flat end of the pen, aimed first at her right foot. I used short, quick strokes on her wonderful arch, and she exploded again.

"NOOOAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOP-P-PHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Thinking back, I could have should have done that all day. After about ten minutes, I think Ken got a little scared, and got off of her. I could have held on, as the fight had gone out of her, but I let go as well. Deb layed on the floor for a few seconds, chest and belly heaving. She then got the idea that she'd better get out of there before we started again.

She got up, called me a "brat" as she half-slapped my arm, and went off to the laundry room.

THE END...for now...I have other ticklish situations that I will share in the future.

Fantasy and Reality...

Well, one of my all time fave stories is Ticklish Aunt Sarah, which is well written, and very, very descriptive. Reality wise, my aunt was my introduction into tickling, but in a slow, relaxing way, as she loves to have her feet gently tickled (all of my aunt experiences from the age of 11 to about 14 can be read about in Biscuit's Early Experiences thread). As someone who has a stocking foot fetish, it was enough for me to just play with her white stocking feet way back then. I got her last Christmas, though; I was gently playing with her fstocking feet, and then began to tickle them really fast, but she said that it relaxed her even more!!! So I got her around waist and sides, and she squirmed, saying that she was ticklish everywhere!

I'll get her back next time!! Incidentally, my aunt is responsible for my best ever foot tickling experience, which I posted on mickflux's board. I would post it here,but the abuse I got for it first time around....it's best kept a secret!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hey, 'Tron....

Why not share your story? It can't be any worse than some others on the board, can it? Go on, you share yours, and I'll share mine!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

p.s. NickJ, that was a great story!!

mickflux's board?

Do you have a link or URL to that board? Thanks, Man.;)

Alas...

mickflux's site was one of many sites that was shut oden by the do gooders (yeah, right!) of cyberpace. I don't know, you can have kiddie porn on the net to the extreme, but have a site devoted to the fetish of stocking feet, and all hell breaks loose. Ridiculous. I'd help you out if I could, robmic, but, sadly, it ain't to be.

Cheers, everybody,
(A very bitter) SmashTV

Bummer...

Well, that figures. Thanks for the effort SmashTV.:mad: :sowrong:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back