• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melanie's sleepy situation part 1

syberoth

Melanie's sleepy situation
By Syberoth

My best friend Krystle had invited me over to relax and watch movies with her. We were going to meet at 3:00pm, but she had called me to let me know she was working overtime but to make myself at home. Melanie would be there to let me in.

Melanie....the forbidden fruit of my life.

I had known Melanie for four years just as long I have know Krystle. While Krystle was older and attractive in her own unique way, Melanie was the one I couldn't stop thinking about. She was 14 when we met, now 18 and heading off to college in the fall. I was now 22, and had watched her grow into this breath taking creature. Today I would be able to have small talk with her, maybe make her laugh, but most importantly just study her amazing body. She was 5'4 110lbs, a memeber of the gymnastics team in high school. She was incredibly private, and I didn't know much about her. I wanted to know everything, her hopes, her dreams, her darkest secrets. She had always worn glasses and I had never gotten an oppritunity to see her take them off to even clean them.

I walked up to the side door and knocked. I waited there until I was planning on sitting on the steps until Krystle got home from work. When I went to turn and sit a very sleepy Melanie had opened the door.

Sleeping seemed to be the thing she did the most when I was over. She was always in her room, door shut. Such a mystery was an amazing turn on.

Her sleepiness left her just briefly when she saw me and quickly said 'Krystle's not home.' Melanie and I never really had a good relationship she was very nervous around me, but I was determined to show her I could be trusted.

I explained my situation and she slowly decided I could come in. She suggessted I wait in the living room until Krystle comes home, since it might be weird to wait downstairs in Krystle's bedroom located in the basement. I agreed and made my way into the living room. Melanie didn't follow me in she went back to her room and I waited in the living room.

It struck me. A small trophy of Melanie's. Something I could put in my pocket and have
of hers. A bra or some panties...a sock, anything. Melanie being smaller than Krystle would make certain things obvious what was hers and was Krystle's. However sometimes they shared items as sisters tend to do. I couldn't find anything that I could 100% confirm was Melanie's. I did come across a single flip flop, Melanie almost always wore flip flops. It left a perfect molding of her very perfect feet and toes. I had no wear to put it however, I didn't want to put in my pants or shirt, I wanted to keep it as pure as possible. I ran a finger through each of the creases memorizing the outline of those pretty gymnastic feet of hers.

Another idea soon followed: the bathroom! Surely she must have left a tiny something in there, she was really into taking showers...multiple times a day. Trying to get as much time with Melanie as possible I decided to let her know I was going to use the bathroom. Her door was open by a crack...two inches at most. This has never happened before. Her door was always shut, always. I knocked very lightly and peeked through the crack. I got no response. I opened it up an inch and whispered her name 'Melanie'. Even her name sound sexual to me, I loved saying her name. I always wondered if her middle name was as hot as her first name.

Still with no response, I opened the door even wider and there she was...sound asleep under her covers. Her back to me, I stared in awe of this sleeping angel I was watching. I couldn't help myself, I took a step into her room. It was challenging, lots of things everywhere on her floor. I had to find a safe place to step with each time I moved. Dirty or not, I felt like I had just stepped foot on the most holy of grounds.

One eye scanning the room the other eye kept on her to make sure stayed alseep I was in awe of all the posters, clothes, decorations...her dresser. I then saw her night stand just next to her bed. Her glasses, they were just sitting there. When I went to actually touch her glasses I saw a bottle of pills. I looked at the bottle and they were for sleeping, a high dosage, she would be asleep for quite a while as long as I didn't make much noise.

I would have at least an hour before Krystle returned home from work. I couldn't prioritize what to do first...there was so much. I wanted to see her face without glasses, I wanted to see those amazing little feet and toned legs. I wanted to go through her dresser and see what type of underwear she wore. I am also pretty sure she kept a diary, much like Krystle did. I was going to finally discover the secrets of Melanie.
I went to the end of her bed, and gently lifted her spongebob squarepants quilt up...'Melanie, I am going to know everything about you' I said softly. Her feet so vulnerable and in the cutest black fuzzy slippers I had ever seen...her delicate ankles exposed to me. I pulled out my Iphone and starting taking shots of her slippers up to her shins where I had lifted the blanket.

'Time to find out who you really are.'

To be continued....

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back