• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Training of Tess excerpt M/f

TessaWanton

An excerpt from my debut book, it's more about Dominant/submissive lifestyle, but, I just can't resist writing the sensuality of tickling...

He took her right hand, His left arm wrapped around her waist, and led her across the room. He then raised both her arms high above her head and fastened them so that her arms were stretched with very little movement. Tessa panicked frantically, she truly was helpless there was no way she could escape. She could perhaps try and kick, but she knew she couldn’t take her entire weight on her wrists and would only end up hurting herself. What was more, she was insanely ticklish, and in this position, her armpits were fully exposed for His use. He pulled her roughly to Him as she felt something tightly secured above the top of her breasts. She wasn’t sure, but she thought that she felt something trailing between her breasts and down her torso. As she struggled and tested her bindings, she felt it shimmering across her sensitized skin, tickling feelings shooting through her from top to toe. Even just standing there she was moaning and gasping, her head thrashing from side to side, panting, until she had to rest her forehead against her left upper arm, trying to regain some self-control for what was to come.

It seemed quite some time before the next sensation washed across Tessa’s body. A light blowing sizzled across her heated skin, followed by a drizzling of what could only be a feather across her sensitized body. She moaned with abandon, no longer embarrassed by her outbursts, she was powerless to the sensations. Tessa writhed and twisted against the torment as the feather moved upwards to her armpits, she tried to pull herself upwards to remove her exposed flesh from reach, arching her back, standing on her very tip toes to try to escape in vain, as she was still shackled, available for His pleasure. The time and care He seemed to be spending on this particular activity indicated He did indeed enjoy her squirms and whimpers greatly.

As suddenly as it started He stopped His torture. She rested her head on her upper arms again, panting, desperately trying to gather her thoughts that had scrambled to the four winds as soon as that first caress had been laid on her. Despite this apparent torture, she was floating. She was still terrified, but she found she wanted more and more, her clit was throbbing now, screaming for attention, her nipples so hard that they were aching with the need to be touched – and suddenly she felt a very sharp sensation on her left nipple. He was biting her! She screamed out in surprise and pain. He knew she hated pain. Pain was something that had been inflicted on her many times in her life, and as she had said many times to Him in their conversations, “those who inflict pain are just unimaginative. You can take my body, beat me until I’m unconscious, but that will never make me submit. I will fight you with all that I have. A truly worthy Dom will take my mind, subtly, carefully, until I never noticed when I became yours.” and with that declaration He had done just that. A soft caress across her skin spoke a thousand words more than a slap across her face. So the bite was a shock, perhaps a snap back to reality, or a punishment for being so presumptuous in a previous conversation. Who knew? Either way, Tessa was terrified again, her relaxation dissipated, her attention completely back with Him.

She had incredibly sensitive skin, it was something that had its benefits, but in this case scared her too. Their safe word was on her lips. She could not tolerate pain, it was her hard limit, the one thing that could bring her mind crashing to worse times, the point where her mind would shut down and she would just endure, but then He so gently ran His hands down her sides causing her to giggle lightly, and all worries to flutter away into thin air as His caresses became firmer. His hands moved up to her armpits burying His fingertips deep in the hollows. Tessa writhed and wriggled violently now, desperately trying to be free of these hands, her head thrown back howling like a banshee, straining to lift herself, frantic, given over to animal instinct, bound, naked, exposed, tortured and yet dripping with the need to be filled and used.

It seemed like an eternity later when He stopped the onslaught and Tessa slumped forward, hanging limply by her arms, barely supporting her own weight. She was aware of a dull aching in her upper arms now, she wasn’t sure how much more she could take, but, as before, she wanted more. She shook her head and tried to stand tall – His words echoing in her head from the night before “stand tall for me tomorrow Tessa, make me proud.” and as she did, she felt a light kick to the insides of each ankle. He wanted her to spread her legs for Him. She shuffled her feet outwards, and then the kicks repeated until she was almost hanging by her wrists her legs were spread so wide.

Thank you Milagros *smiles* it's a bit short, but... I'm quite fond of this bit...

You are kind Ticklish Danny x you should check out my other excerpt from Tickled Pink that I posted a few days ago :)

Purchased Tickled Pink-loved it of course-and follow this gorgeous fantasy fulfiller on FB. Recommend her to all! (aka Jack Kennedy)

Truly wonderful. I've read quite a bit of published erotic fiction and this is way up there. More please Tessa!

Thank you Joker Jack! That is a huge compliment, I'll just have to look and see what else I have that's appropriate... Hmmmm

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back