• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gathering in Northwest Indiana (near Chicago)

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
Hi,

I see there are a couple of upcoming gatherings in Chicago. Even though I'd really like to go to one of them, I can't make either of them. :(

However, I got to thinking about hosting my own gathering, and I decided to see who might be interested in attending.

So far, I haven't set a date or exact location, but I plan to have it in Northwest Indiana, very close to Chicago, and I'm hiring a woman to sit in a tickling booth.

What I need to know before setting this up is, who would be interested in attending? Post here or PM me.

Last edited:
If there is any interest in this, I need to know soon. I have a couple of women lined up who said they'd be willing to sit in a tickling booth, but I can't keep them waiting forever. Please, tell me now if you would like to attend an event like this.

If not, then I can always cancel it.

Sit in a booth to be tickled or to do the tickling

The agreement was that they'd be tickled, but I'm sure they wouldn't have minded doing the tickling.

Then again, nobody ever showed any interest in this gathering, so it'll probably never happen. If enough people wanted to come to it, though, I could always start planning for one again.

A suggestion from someone who's hosted a few events - just host it. Meet one other of us at first. Keep doing them. There are five year old events that have many that were once quite small.

NEST was once 8 people, too, historically speaking, and it's the largest event in our interest.

Every gathering starts small. :)

Sadly, nobody showed up on the day the event I was hosting was scheduled. :(

Oh well. I might try again one day. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

It's happened to many of us, though it's admittedly rougher if it's your first event.

My suggestion is to meet one of us, a friend, somewhere, and try again. There's folks in your state, and nearby, but clearly folks are timid about this, or timing is rough.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back