• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deborah's Attitide Adjustment F/F "Everybody loves Raymond" Part 6

genset101

TMF Poster
Deborah was feeling good about her revenge. "Amy, if I take the gag off, do you promise not to scream" said the little Redhead. Amy nodded yes. Deborah removed the gag and said 'Don't say a word. You know you have this coming". Amy did as she was told. Deborah turned Amy over on her back. 'Where do you want to be tickled "Amy replied, "Deb please, Marie made me do it last time. I can't stand to be tickled" This really wasn't true. This turn of events already had Amy wet between her legs. .
Deborah lifted up Amy's sweater. Fortunately it was an old one. She skillfully blew several rasberries in succession on her sister-in law's flat stomach. The effect was devastasting to Amy. She also was wet beyond belief. Deborah then raked her red nails across Amy's ribs. Amy was giggling like a little girl. Deborah then said, '"You know I am going to make you cum, its just that I want to tease you for awhile. After what you and Marie did, you are lucky I don't keep you all weekend"
Deborah then took out a tube of sun tan lotion that was in Ray's desk drawer of the basement. She applied a liberal amount to the soles of Amy's feet. Amy was screaming loudly, and begging Deb to stop. Deborah skillfully ran her sharp nails across Amy's soles. She spidered tickled each foot and Amy was perspiring freely.

Deb was going to up the ante. She again blew rasberries on Amy's belly and lifted up her sweater. With a scissor she cut the bra straps. "Don't worry, Marie will buy you another one."
Deborah laughingly pinched Amy's nipples , alternating till she could see that they were hard and aroused. Deb began the slow tickling assault near Amy's vagina, moving to her waste and slowly and teasingly near her womanhood. She stood over Amy , hands on hips. She loved the control she had. Deb was going to begin the final assault. She rubbed lotion slowly over Amy's breast, and teasingly pinched her nipples again. Amy was almost there. She was breating heavily. She didnt't utter a word. Deborah teaingly stuck a finger into Amy's vagina and with drew it. She tickled her underarms and whispered to the bound woman "I am going to tickle you till you cum. You are mine. Cry out, and I will spank your sexy ass, till its red. Deb knew that Amy and Robert did a lot of tickling and spanking. Amy Barone was almost there. Deb tickled the upper parts of Amy's legs and told her she was going to inset a dildo into her, like Amy threatened her with. Almost on cue, the blond woman exploded into climax. She loved that Deb had taken control. Deb informed Amy that that she would tick-punish her if she misbehaved. Just at that moment, a voice from upstairs was heard. "Dears, are you down there". Deborah smiled, it was her lucky day. 'Yes Marie, come down, we are here. Deb applied the gag to Amy and waited for Marie to come down the stairs. A diabolical grin came to her face. She would get her revenge on her mother-in law as well. She knew she could overpower her. Amy would get to watch. Deb was going to make up for years of insults and remarks. (coming soon, Deb's victory over Marie)

Last edited:
Really like writing about these characters. will try and come up with good part 7.

please write a part 7 and post it to me when u do :) there awesome

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back