• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thanks to emishticklish for being so inspiring.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are always appreciated.

Lover.
Inspired by emishticklish
Written by ticklishscribe,
c.
Melissa flicked her long dark hair behind her tightened her grip and laughed evilly, as Emory violently struggled on her tummy on the rec room floor. Emory’s hands tied were behind her back and her ankles were well trapped between Melissa’s long, muscular and well-toned legs. Even though she was struggling with every ounce of strength she could muster, her 4’ 11” soft and supple and extremely ticklish body was no match for Melissa’s muscular and well toned features.

Melissa’s evil laugh always sent shivers up and down Emory’s spine, but with her being trapped under Melissa’s control her shivers were accentuated to a finite degree.

“It’s no use you struggling lover, you’re not going anywhere. And I have been sooooo looking forward to this all week.” She said, laughing at Emory’s predicament and then beginning to very slowly and torturously tease the lace of her left sneaker. Emory instantly began begging and pleading for her release, but the evil girl continued.

This sneak is coming off girl and then I’m going to torture that sole and its toes for all you can scream.” Suddenly she began wrenching it off, but ever so slowly, making each twist and turn more torturous than the last.

Emory screamed and fought with every ounce of strength she had and she clenched her toes hard and she pushed her foot into the sneaker to keep it on at all costs. She squealed and screamed as her left sneaker finally gave way and was removed. Her sock foot writhed all over and she began begging and pleading to have it put back on.

“And not be able to see those writhing toes, those frantically hysterical writhing toes? Come now, that’s how I like your foot the best. And you keeping your bare feet from me isn’t nice, now is it? I know how you prefer restricted movement, screaming, hysterical laughter and pleading and how I could “seriously go on for hours” if you let me. I love the fact that you feel it can turn into torture if prolonged or if the person can't stand it- but that it doesn't concern you. You are my kind of tickle lover”

Emory screamed and writhed even more as Melissa plucked the toes, plucking the toe of the sock loose. Each tweak and pluck was worse than the last and the poor girl squealed and screamed.

“I want those toes lover, and you’re going to give them to me. AND, if you’re nice about it, I just might not “seriously go on for hours. Oh the fiendishly torturous things that I have planned for your feet and the rest of your body as well. I love how this sock is teasing you out of your mind.”

She continued to pluck and the sock now hung loosely on the foot, dangling as if to tease even more.

“You keep writhing that foot and you’ll flick that sock right off. And that will be just fine with me.”

She stopped writhing her foot then screamed as Melissa plucked the last of it off. She immediately began writhing it again and Melissa laughed then began plucking the now bare toes. She plucked them randomly one by one and Emory screamed and then began laughing hysterically, her deep and bellowy laugh now fully coming forth.

“That’s it lover, splay those toes, clench those toes, let me see them run like terrified mice, running from the farmyard cat. Here pussy, pussy; and speaking of pussy, just you wait till I get that.”

“Fuck no.” Was the short, sharp and guttural response from the poor girl and she tried to pull her legs free. But Melissa had them tight in her thigh grip and she even tightened her grip to make sure.

“OK, time to remove this other sneak and sock and I think I’ll take twice as long shall I? And then friends, ticklish roman girls, countrymen lend me your feet and let the tickling begin.”

Emory screamed, knowing that her arches were so dammed ticklish she couldn’t stand it. What was worse was that Melissa knew it and used that at every opportunity. She continued bucking and writhing her feet as Melissa began even more slowly to tease the other lace loose.

“Fuck, please, no, fuck, bitch.” She gasped hearing herself say the last word.

“Oh.” Melissa teased the laces more and gripped the writhing foot more. “Calling me bitch are we. That will bode you no good.”

She pulled the last of the laces loose and began wrestling the sneaker from the foot. Emory fought like a wildcat to keep it on, but as the last of it left her toes she screamed. She screamed again as a single finger began raking itself across the base of her sock covered toes and she desperately tried to clench them. But one the other hand firmly gripped the toes, bent them back and the finger continued raking. She then twisted it between the toes as well as raking it and Emory screamed and laughed even more, writhing around like a fish out of water.

“I’ll say it again, no sock will ever protect you and I will never stop loving to tickle these feet. Oh, and did I mention that I’m in one of my sadistic moods today?”

Emory was too busy writhing and laughing to respond as the finger went on and on and on. The girl now trailed her finger down the centerline of the sole, stroked the heel for a moment then trailed back up only this time tracing the arch and ball of the foot. The sock offered no protection at all and Emory screamed again and violently writhed. She desperately tried to clench her toes but the girl’s hand held them firm and fast, and still more stroking, digging and tracing.

“Shall I play with this foot only, or would you like me to torture both feet. I have all the time in the world and seeing has how you’re not going anywhere, so have you.”

Emory screamed again and violently writhed even more, desperately trying to roll over on her back to better kick her legs. But Melissa’s grip was firm and the finger was now incessant and now murderous. She could now feel her sock being slowly pulled off and her foot writhed even more. But it was all in vain as the last of the sock was peeled off her toes and ten fingers instantly spidered over the entire sole. She suddenly felt her sock on the sole of her foot again, only this time stretched across it and now feeling it being dragged from side to side. The soft fabric now tickled like crazy and she laughed hysterically, still writhing like a fish. The sock like the finger was incessant and it was pure torture to her.

“Like I said, no sock will ever protect you. Now which is worse, the sock or my finger(s)? And I know that’s a question to you, but is it also a dilemma for you to answer?”

Emory didn’t like being tickled and she certainly didn’t like being teased and taunted as well for the two together were like being gang tickled and she definitely didn’t like that.

“I wonder how this sock would work between your toes; how you would react to it.”

The girl’s fingers were bad enough, let alone a sock being dragged and sawed between her toes.

“I love this lover, but how about you? I never realized what an exquisite tool a sock could be. I must remember this.”

Emory desperately writhed trying to get her legs out of Melissa’s leg grip, but her legs were firmly trapped and the sock was now being sawed faster. Her hysterical laughter continued and her writhing intensified as she tried to scrunch her toes and trap the sock to keep it from sawing any more.

“Fuck it, fuck it, fuck you! Stop it; you’re killing me!”

“Killing you am I? Well I don’t want to do this as I have far more devious plans for your feet. And those plans will take a long time to execute.”

She didn’t like Melissa using words like devious, feet, plans, long and execute all in the same sentence. She could feel the sock leaving her toes and now feel ten fingers spidering on her right sole and she squealed, screamed and then laughed hysterically and jaggedly. Her foot flailed around, but instantly two firm fingers gripped her bog toe and held the foot fast. Then five fingers slowly and methodically tickled from heel to toes and back, tracing the outer edges of the foot, and then tracing the arch and ball and dancing where the arch met the ball, to then stop for less then a second then start all over again.

Emory screamed and laughed like a maniac and desperately wrenched her feet in Melissa’s grip, trying desperately to pull them out from in between her legs.

“STOP, STOP OHMYGOD STOP!!!”

“I’m in it for the long haul sweetness and so are you, whether you like it or not. And these feet are only my appetizer, and later on my desert. Did someone say ribs?”

With that she let go of Emory’s legs, untied her hands and immediately rolled her over on her back and straddled her. She quickly and firmly spidered her ten fingers over the taught ribs and the poor girl flopped around like a fish out of water, as she tried in vain to grab her hands and laughed hysterically. The fingers dug in between the ribs and went from tips to back, then returned to begin again. Emory continued to try to grab her hands, but every time she tried, Melissa dug in deeper, making her laugh and writhe more.

She was slowly loosing her senses, slowly loosing control and quickly going insane because of it. Melissa was slowly gaining the upper hand as she had done so many times before and this in itself was driving Emory crazy. Each rib tickle seemed worse than the last; ten times worse in fact and she desperately tried to buck and writhe Melissa off. But Melissa just kept on tickling, causing Emory’s ribs to expand and contract and the poor girl to laugh even more intensely.

“I know when you need to breathe lover, so I can play you like an accordion AND play any tune my heart desires.”

Emory didn’t to be an accordion, least of all Melissa’s accordion, playing any song that the girl desired. She needed to breathe, needed relief and freedom not more tickling, but the fingers never left her ribs and now added little forays into her armpits as well.

“I love the softness of your armpits lover and I could tickle here for hours. I’m so thankful to you, for always taking that little extra time to shave them extra close.”

Emory was screaming inside and her armpits were on fire as the tickling when on and on and on. The fiendish fingers encircled the tender and deep hollows and continuously spidered and raked them. She was overheating, armpits were overheating and now she was sweating, swearing, attempting to buck and writhing.

“Swearing only makes me more determined to torture you lover. And I am definitely not done with those arches of yours. And I don’t think a little toe nibbling would go amiss either.”

Emory writhed even more as she could feel her strength leaving her. Melissa quickly reached over and grabbed her bag of tricks as she called it, and pulled out several bath robe belts. Instantly wrapping one around Emory’s wrists she tied the other end to the leg of a cabinet behind the poor girl’s head. Emory fought her every step of the way but found her lack of strength against her and the bonds too well tied to break free of them.

Melissa scooted down and grabbed Emory’s left leg stretching it out and wrapping a belt around the ankle then tying off the other end to a table leg. Grabbing the right one she did the same thing, tying the writhing foot into submission. She then turned and looked at her squirming victim, then turned back to the foot and slowly began kissing the toes one by one. Emory squealed and began laughing, her foot writhing again and writhing even more as Melissa wrapped two hands around it, then resumed kissing. She not only kissed the tips of the toes but under and in between them as well, kissing and even nibbling each joint, sending Emory in to hysterical convulsions of insane laughter.

“Mmmmmm lover, these joints are extra exquisite today and so I must take extra time with them and be very sadistically sensual.”

Emory screamed and violently pulled at her bonds, practically moving the furniture she was tied to. She could feel Melissa’s lips forming around her toes and joints and now feel the girl’s tongue snaking in between. The slithering tongue made her laugh even more and made her writhe even more intensely.

“What’s say I bend this big toe back and have a little nibble shall I?”

Emory screamed, feeling her big toe being slowly bent back and screamed again as the tongue tickled over the soft skin and once more down in between. After a few moments on the big toe she started in on the second toe and Emory screamed again, writhing intensely.

“As usual lover, the soft skin between your toes is always a pleasure to torture. And I still have eight more toes to go.

Suddenly she wriggled a finger between the toes and Emory screamed, bucked and went ballistic in her writhing. The tongue was bad enough but the finger was killer and she screamed and cackled intensely. The finger probed between the toes sliding back and forth then tickling the joints, only to slide in once more and once again probe. Emory screamed and bucked for all she was worth, desperately writhing her foot in Melissa’s grip. She could feel all five toes being slowly bent back and the finger now stroking all five joints from side to side. This drove her further wild and she increased her bucking and writhing.

“While I so love your hysterical writhing lover, I’ll have to grip your foot tighter to keep it still. Perhaps the brush will be more to your liking.”

Emory didn’t want the brush and she didn’t want anything else either as the finger now continuously stroked up and down the sole. She continued to scream and laugh, trying to form words to beg Melissa to stop. To obtain any sort of mercy and/or refuge from the merciless tickling. She needed relief, needed to be free, needed to be anywhere but where she was. Melissa was being extra evil today, taking her to a new level and beyond; torturing her with more ferocity than she had ever done before.

“One nylon hairbrush coming up.”

Emory screamed again as the bristles began lightly caressing her sole and screamed even louder as they now entered under and in between her toes. Her bucking and writhing returned with a vengeance and she strained so much at the bonds, the bed was now moving. The bristles were crammed in between her toes and raked the sensitive skin. Melissa did indeed have to grip the foot harder to keep it still, but even then it writhed in her grip. The toes clenched, splayed out then writhed all over and then clenched again, trying to find a defense and refuge from the torturous bristles. Melissa laughed whole heartedly at exerting a new round of more intense screaming and laughter from her.

“Are you enjoying this lover? Am I bringing to life your deepest, your most fervid fantasies? Would you like me to keep going?”

The brush was pure evil and it was as though it almost had a mind of its own. Melissa was evil enough, what with using Emory’s own brush against her. Each bristle seemed to be a torture unto itself and Emory violently twisted, turned and writhed in her bondage.
Emory was practically hoarse.

“No, stop, fuck bitch! God dammit stop it!”

“There you go again, calling me a bitch, and you know how that makes me only want to tickle you more. And I haven’t even seriously got your armpits, ribs, breasts and love honey hole. Let alone return to those exquisite feet and take you to hell with a hairbrush.”

Last edited:
Another great story!!! Cant wait until you write your next one!! I love your descriptions....I can almost feel the tickling on my own feet!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back