• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Melanie's sleepy situation part 2

syberoth

Melanie's Sleepy situation part 2
by Syberoth

My whole body was tingling, I had dreamt about this situation for years and now I was living it. I was in a state of shock there were so many things I wanted to do while I was here. So much I wanted to learn about her.

I began to explore her bedroom. Her dresser next to the door and a closet on the far side behind her computer desk. I found an empty shopping bag on the floor. I picked it up, a perfect item to collect several treasures I was going to take home. I wasn't going to be happy with just a random personal object of hers, I was going to have several...nothing that she would notice is missing, at least I hope. I wasn't sure how I could sneak a bag out of the house without someone asking what was in the bag. The plastic was too thin to not be able to see inside if one were determined to do so. I was already angry that I would not be able to get anything of sexual value out without touching it myself. I had an idea, her window. If I dropped it out of the window and picked it up later everything would work out. The basement windows were covered with cloth and the porch would hide it from anyone coming home. Perfect.

I had made my way to her closet. The door had been removed and things were fairly neat in comparison to the rest of the bedroom. All of her hoodies, shirts, and other tops were hung and I had began to lightly browse through them. I had seen her wear just about all of these. I then came across her prom dress. Beautiful purple satin material, hanging lifeless in her closet. She had just worn it a several weeks ago. Melanie's sister Krystle had invited me over to see Melanie in all her prom glory. She was the most amazing creature I have ever seen. The only thing I hated about it was it covered her feet completely even when she walked. I was dying to see these ballet flats she wore.

I stroked her prom dress; first the outside, then the inside where her breasts would have been. I took a good smell, it still smelled like Melanie, strawberries. I am not sure why but she always smelled like strawberries. It got to the point where I could even drink strawberry milk without thinking of her and becoming aroused.

I made my way down to the closet floor, several boxes of various things that didn't have a place in her bedroom. Nothing of real interest....then I got to the back corner where the prom dress was hung. Below the dress were the ballet flats she wore to prom. I had an instant erection due to the danger of being here should she wake up and the discovery. The first of many questions I had were about to be revealed, 'What size are Melanie's feet?'. I picked up the shoe and inside the number 7 was printed. So little Melanie is a size 7....how lovely. I could always confirm if I wanted to put it on her pretty little foot, but I knew for sure these were hers. I placed them both in the bag.

I made my way back to her dresser and closer to the sleeping goddess. I looked over at her and she had still had not moved away from her wall, her back still to me. I wanted to see her face, I wanted to know what she looked like with her glasses off.

However, time was perhaps pressing, so I decided to dive into her dresser. Things that couldn't have been hung in her closet were located here. Some shirts, various pants. I made my way to the middle drawer, when I had hit the jackpot. Melanie's entire underwear collection was now on display. I almost passed out from the overwhelming feeling of seeing her most private clothing. I picked up a sports bra, slightly disappointed that she didn't wear anything too revealing. I noticed the tininest little string or band of some kind. So Melanie has her normal underwear, then she has her private underwear. Let's see what Melanie really wears in private. I pulled it out from the middle of the pile, a tiny mesh g-string. I was shocked. This simple quiet little girl was into wearing g-strings, and one that said 'kiss this' on the waistband. I knew after all these years she had a whole other side to her, and now it was in the spotlight. I would never be able to look at her the same way again. Digging deeper I found an actual victoria's secret bra. Black, silk, and a sight to behold. I looked all over and finally saw her bra size: 34C. I was in awe that this girl who wore nothing but baggy skater clothing was really into silk bras and g-strings.

I got to the last drawer, I had seen all of her wardrobe and couldn't possibly imagine what would be in here. Mostly it was just papers, and awards she had won in school. She was always on honor roll and things like that, quite an achiever. Lots of notebooks, mostly from school. I picked up a composition book, and noticed she had written on every page in it. This must have been quite the class, she has notes from everyday in here. When I started to read some of it that's when I realized, this wasn't a notebook. This was her personal diary. Again my whole body went numb. Everything I ever wanted to know about Melanie would be in this. Every private thought and act would be in here, all of her secrets would be exposed. I put it in the bag, I would read it in great detail when I got home.

Then I saw it: the holy grail. Underneath her diary was her high school leotard for gymnastics. I saw it and immediately held it up, it was so small and delicate, the fabric was amazing to touch, so soft. I began to stroke the top where her breasts had been covered for three years of her life. Then I moved to the crotch, I couldn't stop stroking it, as if I was stroking her crotch.

I had completed my take of several trophies: her prom shoes, her g string, her victoria secrets bra, her leotard, and her diary.

Then she began to shift a little in her bed. I froze, thinking she was about to wake up and I would be in serious trouble. She didn't thankfully, just stirring in her sleep.

I stealthly moved to the window and put the bag as close to ground as I could before dropping it. I waited for a car to pass by to mask the sound, just in case she was half awake. A car passed and no one one was the wiser.

I made my way back to Melanie, still completely asleep. Her medication must really knock her out. I wonder why she is on medication....she must see a therapist, I wonder what really is in that head of hers.

She had rolled over onto her back, her face was coverd with her long silky brown hair.

It was now or never to see her without her glasses on and get a photo on my Iphone.

I leaned over and began to push her hair off her face. No more hoods, no more glasses, it was time.

'Now, my beautiful Melanie, let's see what your pretty little face REALLY looks like.'

To be continued.....

The girl who this is based on:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa......this is smacking of stalker or preditor............or thief at the very least!

The build up has been fantastic, can't wait for more! The tickling may be anti-climactic but I love it!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back