• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking In!: F/F

WrittenForLaugh

Mandy had went to sleep several hours ago, but something awoken her from her dreamless sleep. Yawning, the girl sat up and stretched her hands high overhead, throwing her warm blankets off her the girl swung her feet over the side of the bed and got to her feet.

The girl heard another strange sound coming from her living room. “What the…” She began.

Wondering into the living room the girl gasped. She saw a slender figure standing just outside her open window. Lifting itself up the figure began crawling inside her home. Mandy wanted to scream and call the police, but was too afraid to just leave the figure alone.

Rushing forwards the girl grabbed the figure by the shoulders and pulled her to the ground. In a few quick moves she managed to pin the figure to the ground. “Get the hell off me!” The figure shouted. The voice belong to a girl.

“Screw you!” Mandy snapped. Grabbing the curtains the girl pulled them down and than wrapped it around the girl’s wrists, binding them behind her back. The girl than grabbed another set of curtains and wrapped them around her legs. Soon the would-be burglar was completely helpless on the ground.

Mandy got to her feet and picked up the phone. “You better let me go!” The girl snapped, pulling on her binds. “I’m going to get you for this!”

Mandy had already dialed nine and one, she was about to press one again when the burglar finished threatening her. “You’ll get me for this?” The girl asked, narrowing her eyes at the burglar.

“Uh…” The bound girl began, she didn’t like the look Mandy was giving her.

“You did didn’t you?” Mandy said, setting the phone down. “Well I’m going to hold off calling the police and punish you now!”

“Punish…?” The burglar began.

Mandy fell to her knees and grabbed the bound girl’s sides and began tickling. Instantly the burglar burst into ticklish laughter and began wriggling left and right on the ground. The girl began bucking wildly on the ground. She tried to break free of the curtains, but no matter how hard she pulled and wriggled, she just couldn’t free herself.

“N-No more!” The girl cried, through her ticklish laughter.

Mandy ignored the pleas of the girl as she dug her fingers into the hollows of the girl’s pits and tickled them mercilessly. After several moments she began tickling her sides again.

Mandy couldn’t help, but smile she loved the feeling of the girl’s body vibrating underneath her.

“You’re adorable!” Mandy proclaimed.

The burglar pulled as hard as she could and rolled onto her back. “Leave me alone!” She cried, she wore a goofy grin on her face.

Mandy moved forwards and began tickling the girl’s belly. She poked and tickled the quivering stomach and than reached under her shirt and began tickling her navel. “Tickle, tickle!” Mandy teased, tickling the inside of the girl’s belly button.

Mandy’s pulled the bound girl back onto her stomach and gave her butt a hard whack. The burglar yelped in pain. “Hey!” She cried.

“What?” Mandy asked, turning her attention to the girl. “You prefer tickling or being spanked?” She asked.

“Neither!” The burglar cried.

“Pick one!” Mandy ordered. The girl lifted her hand and smacked the bound girl’s butt once more. The burglar yelped once more. “Or tickling?” She asked, grabbing the girl’s thighs and squeezing.

The burglar yelped, but this time she started laughing right afterwards. “Not there!” She screamed.

“Pick one!” Mandy ordered, lifting her hand over her head.

“Tickling!” The burglar cried.

“Good choice!” Mandy said, slapping the girl’s butt once more. The burglar winced in pain. Tears formed in the corners of her eyes. “Now… Give me those feet!” Mandy positioned herself onto the girl’s legs, facing the bound girl’s feet. Pulling off her shoes and socks the girl exposed her bare soles.

Spreading her fingers wide the girl began raking her fingers over the soft, creamy soles. The burglar screamed in ticklish laughter, her chest heaved and her body shook. The girl tried to pull her feet away, but it was impossible.

“No!” The burglar cried. “No more… I’m sorry!”

“You will be!” Mandy said, not letting up on her torture. “As soon as we finish here I’m calling the police!”

“Call… them… now!” The burglar cried.

“Nope!” Mandy said, shaking her head. “I’ll call them, but in a few hours. For now, you’re all mine!”

The End

Here's another story you may be interested in reading--> Mannequins at Midnight http://voices.yahoo.com/mannequins-midnight-11253102.html?cat=44

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back