• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia and Alice (m/ff, all over, slightly sexual)

HisFlyinFingers

TMF Regular
“Oh come on,” Julia chided. “It’ll be fun!”

Alice smiled, but her eyes were unconvinced. “I don’t know.”

“You don’t have to, of course,” I said reassuringly. “I mean, Julia thought it might be fun, but I could just do her.” I unfurled a long coil of white cotton rope. “You could watch, if you want.”

Alice giggled. Her eyes, large and brown, darted from me to Julia and back. “OK, OK, I’ll try it. But you have to let me go as soon as I ask!”

“Oh, of course,” I replied. “That goes for both of you.”

Julia’s green eyes flashed, and she bit her lip in happy anticipation. “I’ve never done it either, but I’ve always been a little curious.”

Julia and Alice were inseparable best friends, so when I got to know Julia, meeting Alice came soon after. Alice was by far the quieter of the two. I had a hunch that Julia, with her eternal optimism and the wide smile that came with it, had gotten Alice into a fair number of awkward or silly situations like this. I glanced around the room—Julia’s bedroom in their shared apartment—and quickly devised a plan for them.

“Would it be OK if I tied you two face-to-face? On the bed, there?” I asked.

Alice smiled demurely; Julia giggled and said ‘OK.’

“Great. First, stand right here, side by side.”

The two girls did as I instructed. Julia brushed her brown hair behind her shoulders and smoothed the hem of her button-up flannel shirt, as though she were getting ready to have her picture taken. Her tight, rolled-up jeans and blue boat shoes completed the ensemble. Alice seemed characteristically less concerned about her appearance, though in her t-shirt, cotton shorts and flip-flops she looked very pretty, in a casual way.

I took their adjacent hands (Alice’s left and Julia’s right), lifted them over the girls’ heads, and turned them palm-to-palm. Around their wrists I fashioned a simple knot, leaving plenty of loose rope so it could be anchored to something later. I then turned the girls toward each other with a gentle hand on each back. I wrapped a length of rope around Julia’s waist, and then Alice’s, and finally connected the two coils in the middle. Next came another pair of coils, this at chest-level.

As I worked, I couldn’t help but notice their subtle differences. Besides the difference in personality, Julia was several inches taller than Alice: as they stood face to face, her lightly freckled nose was level with the shorter girl’s forehead. Alice’s olive skin was several shades darker than that of her fairer roommate, and her black hair was a short, tomboyish cut that contrasted with the Julia’s longer locks. Alice watched each pass of the rope with a careful but not unhappy eye, while Julia seemed content to ignore my work and just enjoy the moment.

“OK, this bit may be slightly tricky. You’ll have to move together onto the bed.”

With my hands providing largely unnecessary guidance, they moved like a dancing couple across the floor and onto Julia’s bed. Their legs tangled for a moment as they both tried to sit, but soon they had stretched out and lay comfortably on their sides, with their bound-together arms tucked under their heads. Julia lay closer to the wall, which meant that Alice had her back to me. I helped them center themselves and guided them toward the end of the bed until their feet dangled slightly over the edge. I bound their ankles securely to the foot rail, each girl having one foot below and one above the rail. Their knees came next, as I bound each of their legs together and then linked the two knots in the front. Moving still further up, I stretched out their already-bound arms and secured the loose end to the headboard.

Due to their difference in height, the loops that bound them together were not strictly even. The rope around Alice’s chest was tucked under her armpits and over her smallish breasts, while the corresponding winding on Julia sat below her larger curves. Similar slight inequalities appeared with the other bindings as well. I adjusted these where necessary, and tightened each so that it lay snug against their bodies but didn’t pinch. I also tucked Julia’s pillow between their arms and their heads, a gesture both seemed to appreciate. Finally, I bound their remaining free hands behind their own backs—Julia’s left was secured to the waist-rope at the small of her back, and Alice’s right was likewise pinioned behind her.

Satisfied with these arrangements, I stepped back for a moment to observe them. Julia seemed to sense that I was done, as she began to wriggle slightly in her bonds, to test the limits of available movement. Both girls could writhe a bit, but this action only served to tug against each other. They didn’t appear scared or anxious to escape, but the natural challenge of getting themselves loose spurred them to twist and pull at every available restraint.

“Well, you two look like you’re having fun,” I said wryly. “If you don’t mind, I’m going to leave you alone for a few moments.” I searched each face for a hint of panic at the thought of being left alone, but saw none. Alice’s nose was scrunched in concentration, while Julia’s lips curled with the smirk she always got when she was doing something she thought she wasn’t supposed to.

I left them alone and closed the door, knowing that they were in no danger of hurting themselves (and stood little chance of getting out, for what it was worth.). I fully expected them to ask to be untied within a matter of minutes, but I relished the thought of them wondering whether I’d come back to let them out. I quickly made use of their bathroom and wandered into the kitchen, where I found several bottles of beer in the refrigerator. I found their bottle opener in one of the drawers, selected a beer for myself, and sauntered back into Julia’s room.

A duet of quiet laughter stopped as soon as the door opened. I was instantly suspicious. Taking a sip from the bottle, I placed it on the edge of Julia’s desk, where she could see it—I was hoping to court a little good-natured indignation, but all I saw on her face was her irrepressible smile.

“So, you two seem to be having a good time in here. Mind letting me in on the joke?” I said.

“Alice was just saying,” Julia started. Alice stared darts at her friend and shook her head, but Julia pressed on unheeded. “She was hoping you were going to … do something with us.”

“Oh?” I asked. “Anything specific?”

“No,” Julia replied. “But, you know … since you’ve got two girls all tied up, and we can’t stop you …” she giggled again. Alice tried unsuccessfully to hide her face in the pillow, but the crimson of her cheeks projected her embarrassment.

I didn’t respond for a pregnant second, instead stooping to glance in my bag. I had a few shorter ropes left, as well as a few other useful items.

“There is,” I said finally, “a very important series of tests. Perfect for circumstances such as these.”

“Tests?” Alice asked. I thought I sensed a hint of disappointment in her voice, but I pushed on.

“Oh yes. You see, you being such willing captives, I have no way of knowing whether you’ve really tried to get out. You might simply be feigning helplessness.”

Julia twisted a bit. “No, I’m pretty sure I’m stuck.”

“Well, you say that now,” I replied. I pulled two silk ties from my bag. “But there’s really only one way for me to know for sure.”

I dropped one tie on the pillow behind Alice’s head. Julia gave me a wide, expectant smile and closed her eyes obediently as I wrapped the remaining tie around her head and tied off a snug blindfold. “Is this the test?” she asked.

“No, but it’s necessary.” I cradled Alice’s face with my right hand, and gently turned it so her eyes looked into mine. “If you can see what’s coming, you might try to fake a response.” Alice’s eyes carried a sultry look I’d never before seen in them, as well as an unspoken question. “That would ruin the test.” I leaned in close and pressed my lips to hers. She kissed back, hard, or at least as hard as her awkward position and the ropes would allow.

When I pulled away, her eyes remained shut for a long, quiet moment. Her lips—softer than I’d expected—parted slightly at first, then curled into a nervous smile. Her cheeks again blushed crimson. Her lashes fluttered open, and I pressed my finger to my lips. She understood.

I selected another short length of rope from my bag, then returned to the bed. Watching her face intently for even the tiniest reactions, I caressed her warm cheek, then let my hand glide down to her chest. Her expression was perfect: first an appreciative sigh, then a worried glance at Julia (who remained blissfully unaware behind her blindfold), then another grin that carried a touch of embarrassment and a large share of excitement.

My hand drifted down, across her flat stomach, and over the gentle curve of her hip. Though her choice of clothing tended to mask the shape of her body, the path of my hand revealed the outline of a very beautiful woman. I passed the hem of her shorts, and found smooth warmth on the bare skin of her thighs.

When I felt she was ready, I leaned over and began attaching the rope in my hands to the one already around her stomach. Her eyes gazed down with curiosity, and I did my best to let her see as much of the work as possible. The first knot complete, I carefully pulled the rope straight, and then passed it between her legs. I smoothed the legs of her cotton shorts, so the rope could rest on the exact center between them. Continuing the motion, I pulled the rope between the twin curves of her ass, then passed it through the loop that bound her right hand to her back. I finished the job by fixing the loose end to the bed frame. As I pulled this new rope tight, Alice let out a surprised squeak.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Julia demanded. She wasn’t mad; she just hated not knowing what was happening.

Alice’s face grew even redder somehow, but I was quick to rescue her. “I’m almost ready for the test,” I said.

“Well, hurry up.” Julia replied.

“You say that now,” I warned with a smile, “But you might not be so eager once I get started.” I looked again into Alice’s brown eyes, to check that she was still OK with the way I’d changed the game. She was squirming slightly, testing the newfound pressure between her thighs. She seemed to like it. Satisfied, I quickly blindfolded her with the remaining tie.

I retrieved my beer, now wet with condensation, from its place on Julia’s desk. Her shirt, which she had taken such care to straighten, had bunched up slightly from her struggles, revealing a triangle of pale skin just above the button of her jeans. Without warning, I pressed the cold bottle to this bare slice of stomach.

The reaction was electric; Julia squealed with shock and tugged hard against her bonds. This in turn tugged against Alice in all the places they were bound together, and some of the force of this reaction traveled down the rope between Alice’s thighs. Alice gasped, but soon both girls were laughing.

“That was so unfair!” Julia cried. Alice, who was coming to realize the exact nature of her predicament, continued laughing but said nothing.

“You know, I never actually said these were fair tests,” I said. “In fact, this is going to be pretty one-sided.” Glancing up and down for another vulnerable target, my eyes lit upon both girls’ bare ankles and I got an idea.

I pressed the bottle to the bare forearm Julia had tucked behind her back. This set off another round of wriggling and laughter. Then I took a long swig from the bottle and set it aside on the desk. I dug in my bag until I found two thin cords, which I draped over the foot rail. Next I grabbed the desk chair, and moved it to the end of the bed. As an afterthought, I grabbed a mechanical pencil and a plastic comb from the cup on the desk, and stuffed each in my pocket for later.

“Good news ladies: you passed the first test beautifully,” I announced. “Now comes part two.”

“Oh god, there’s a part two,” Julia said with good-natured exasperation.

Sitting at the chair, with two pairs of feet at my knee, I quickly slipped the flip-flops from Alice’s feet. I did the same with Julia’s topsiders, placing them alongside Alice’s on the floor.

“Hey, don’t take my shoes!” Julia protested. “What are you going to do?”

I wasn’t yet ready to reveal my full plan, so I stumbled into an explanation. “Oh, sorry. I’m just checking your circulation.” I pressed my hands to each foot in turn. “If your feet are especially cold, that’s an indication that the ropes are too tight.”

“Oh,” she said. “But my feet are usually cold.”

“Well, that’s a separate issue,” I said, standing. I walked to the side of the bed and checked on the bound hands near the headboard. “Not everybody’s circulation is perfect; it’s only dangerous if it goes much below normal for an extended period of time.” I checked the hand behind Julia’s back. When I pressed my hand against Alice’s, she clasped my fingers in hers and squeezed. Coupled with the shy smile on her lips, I took it as a sign she was enjoying herself.

Content that all of their limbs were safe, I returned to their feet. The way their ankles were bound, they lay toe-to-toe, with their big toes nearly touching in the middle. The two pairs were fairly similar, with short, slightly chubby toes and smooth, almost wrinkle-free soles. Julia’s feet were longer, with a slightly higher arch, and her nails were unpainted. The pale yellow on Alice’s toes matched the color of her flip-flops. Alice’s soles looked incredibly soft, and stood several shades lighter than the skin on the tops of her feet. Julia’s were white on top, and a soft shade of pink around the sides and bottoms.

Julia’s toes were still wriggling, perhaps in response to the feeling of cool air after a day in shoes, so I started with Alice. Selecting a cord from where I’d deposited them on the bed, I formed a careful loop. I pulled it over Alice’s big toes in a single smooth motion. Before she had time to react, I tightened the loop and cinched it by wrapping the cord between the bound toes. She giggled and tried to pull her feet away, but it was too late. I gently pulled back on the toes, pressing with my other hand against the balls of her feet so she couldn’t fight it. Tying the loose ends around the rail, I rendered her smooth soles taut and helpless.

Though these motions made her squirm and bite her lip to hold back the ticklish laughter, Alice didn’t say anything aloud. This meant that Julia was completely caught off guard when I repeated the procedure on her.

“Oh shit, that tickles!” she complained between bursts of laughter.

“Geez, I’m sorry,” I said. “All part of the test though. See if you can’t hold still.”

“I’m … trying,” she gasped, and I could see from the strained smile on her face that she really was. Soon the cord pulled her big toes tight, and the skin stretched over her arches like a delicate canvas.

I retrieved the items from my pocket, and placed the comb on the bed between the vulnerable roommates. I clicked the pencil a few times, to reveal a sharp point of graphite. “Are you ladies ready for the third test?” I asked.

“Do we really have a choice?” asked Alice.

“Ah, excellent question, my dear. No.”

Careful not to poke or scratch her, I dragged the point of the pencil along the sole of Julia’s bottom foot, from toes to heel. The result was a surprised squeal, followed by a new round of thrashing and laughter. The predicament was having the desired effect on Alice; every time Julia fidgeted, vibrations were transferred down their shared ropes and between Alice’s legs. Another drag of the pencil across Julia’s bare foot sent them both wriggling again. Alice was gasping and even audibly moaning now, but Julia was too swept up in the ticklish sensations to notice. For variety, I placed a few well-timed flicks on Alice’s soles, which added her musical giggling to Julia’s throatier laughter. But I soon returned to Julia’s feet, scribbling lightly and sending her into a fit of spasms and curses.

Placing the pencil back on the desk, I picked up the comb. It was the flat, black plastic type you can find anywhere. The sharp, flexible teeth are actually very similar in structure to a pencil lead, with the notable exception that there are around two-dozen of them. Julia noticed the difference immediately.

“Fuck! What is that?!” she screeched. I tried several techniques: “combing” up and down the length of her soles, scratching across so each tooth bent slightly and then whisked over the sensitive skin, running the thin comb between her toes. This last one may have been a bit much; her laughter went silent and her whole body shook as if she were being electrocuted. I stopped for a minute to let her catch her breath.

Alice was next to feel the comb, and soon she too was near hysterics. She tried to bury her face in the pillow to stifle her laughter, but she couldn’t stop herself from jerking and squirming at every trace of the teeth against her feet.

I grabbed another swig from my beer as they settled down. “You’ll be happy to know you’re both passing these tests beautifully,” I said.

“I am so going to kill you!” Julia said between gulps of air.

“Now now, I was just going to leave you guys alone. This was all your idea.”

“I didn’t say anything!” she protested. “It was all Ali—” her roommate’s name was interrupted by another burst of laughter as my fingers danced across Julia’s soles.

Sliding the chair out of the way, I knelt close to their feet. Julia’s were a deeper shade of pink from all the scratching they’d endured, and Alice’s were slowly beginning to match the color of her flushed cheeks. I dragged the still-cold bottle across each foot, eliciting more squeals and wriggling from the pair.

I was a bit worried I had already pushed my luck to the breaking point, but I couldn’t possibly pass up the opportunity in front of me. Giving Julia a few more light tickles on her feet to keep her distracted, I dipped my head and took Alice’s smallest toe into my mouth.

“Ah! Oh …” she said, before erupting in giggles. Judging from her reaction, my mouth on her feet either felt very good or tickled very badly. Or both.

I covered the whole of both feet, nibbling across the side, lapping my tongue over her arches, darting it between and across the underside of each toe. Her voice now came as a whimper, but one that told me she didn’t necessarily want me to stop.

When I felt I had covered her feet as thoroughly as possible, I began moving up. I was nibbling Alice and tickling Julia everywhere I could reach. The backs of Julia’s knees were somewhat protected by her jeans, but Alice’s were bare and she jerked helplessly as I blew soft raspberries against them. Both women were sensitive along the backs of their thighs, especially at the angle where their legs joined their asses. Their hips were next, and for a moment I felt bad for Alice, knowing the effort with which they both tried to jerk their hips away from my fingers put added pressure between her legs. She was still moaning and smiling, though, so I continued.

The wriggling had further dislodged Julia’s shirt, so now rather than a narrow slice of skin below her navel, I had access to a wide stripe of tender stomach. I pulled up Alice’s shirt slightly, so my mouth could find another bit of bare skin under her ribcage. My hand traveled up Julia’s ribs and struck further weak spots at the sides of her breasts and under her arm.

As Julia squirmed to protect her ticklish sides, I ran my fingers through Alice’s hair. It was damp with sweat, and as I tugged back on it she let out another surprised gasp. My lips found her earlobe, and then her throat, and within moments we were kissing passionately even as my other hand made her best friend shriek with laughter. Before long both women were shaking with desperate laughter, as I subjected them both to a wild, merciless, two-handed tickling that covered every ticklish inch from their necks to their feet and back.

Finally I pulled myself away. Both girls were flushed all over, their chests heaving with the effort of breathing. I was breathing hard too, for that matter. I quickly checked their hands and feet to be sure their circulation was still unharmed—Alice again squeezed my hand in appreciation as I did—then finished off the rest of my beer and darted out of the room.

I returned only a moment later with a cool, damp washcloth. I stroked both girls’ faces, which drew a soft chorus of grateful coos. Setting the washcloth aside, I started the work of untying the girls. I started, naturally, with the rope between Alice’s thighs. As I loosened the knot and pulled the rope through, her mouth opened in a wide, silent O. I hid the rope back in my bag, then went to work on their toes. Untying these caused more giggles, though admittedly I may have pulled the cord through their toes a bit more than strictly necessary in the process.

From there I worked my way up their bodies, from ankles to knees. I skipped their waist to loosen the coils around their chests, then dipped back down, freeing their torsos and the hands behind their backs in the same motion. With each knot, the girls seemed to unfold, until they finally lay side by side, with only their outstretched arms still bound over their heads. As I was tending to this final knot, Julie pulled the blindfold from her eyes and flung it weakly in my direction. I brushed the blindfold off Alice’s face as well, and though they still lay on the tangled ropes, they were both completely unbound.

Alice, with an unexpected energy, stood up and wrapped me in a tight hug. Julia, looking dazed but happy, joined her. I cringed for an instant at the thought that Julia might notice the erection that had grown in my jeans, but Alice’s hand quickly brushed it into a less obvious position. The three of us stood silently for several minutes, simply holding each other.

Finally, and characteristically, Julia spoke first. “Wow,” she said. “That was kind of fun. I feel like I just worked out.” She collapsed back onto the bed and shut her eyes.

I laughed. “Does that mean you’d like to do it again sometime?”

Alice’s pulled back from the hug. After glancing to make sure Julia wasn’t looking, she looked deeply into my eyes and gave a deliberate nod, the blush returning once again to her cheeks. I kissed her forehead in response.

Julia sighed. “Yeah, I could do it again. But not for a few hours—I think I need a shower and a nap first.” All three of us laughed at that.

Wow! That was a story I'd like to be able to put in the "true stories" section!!!! :bowing:

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back