• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julia's Turn (m/f, mf/f, all over) [Julia and Alice part II]

HisFlyinFingers

TMF Regular
Three days. That’s how long our ruse lasted before Julia figured out that she and Alice hadn’t exactly received equal treatment. Our little bondage game had taken an unexpected turn [Click here to read about it], and given how close they were, I’m not surprised they talked about it. I’m not sure how much Alice told her, but pretty soon I got a phone call.

“I thought you were tying us both exactly the same!” she complained.

“Well, it was almost the same,” I said, which was true. “Only one or two very small differences.”

“Maybe. Alice made it sound like they weren’t so small.”

“Depends on how you look at it. Anyway, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you feel left out.”

“It’s OK,” she said. “It was a lot of fun. And maybe next time, you can show me what I was missing.”

I couldn’t help but smile. “I’ll be sure to do that. And when should ‘next time’ be? I’d like to remedy my unfortunate unfairness as soon as possible. For obvious reasons.”

She laughed, and then I heard her discussing something with someone else in the room—presumably Alice. “What are you up to tomorrow night?” she asked.

• • •

As promised, I was at their door at nine the following evening. Julia answered, looking a little too carefree for what we had planned.

In the living room, Alice sat on the couch, one bare foot propped on the coffee table and a cotton swab poised above it. She was removing the yellow polish that had colored her toes when I had teased and tickled them a few days before. A baggy t-shirt and black cotton shorts made up the rest of her outfit. Her short black hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail that let several strands fall loose over her cheeks and forehead.

“Let me go straighten up a bit in my room, and then we can start,” Julia said. This seemed sudden, but she evidently didn’t see a reason to stall. I set down my bag, and Alice and I chatted for a bit while she finished with her toes.

When she saw me, along with the bag over my shoulder, Alice’s eyes flashed in a way I couldn’t quite define. Though the three of us had been friends for some time, Julia had always had a way of making herself the center of attention. Alice and I were too shy to mind, but it meant that hadn’t spent much time alone together. Alice looked excited and nervous, and happier to see me than I’d ever noticed before.

“OK, I’m ready!” Julia called out. I gathered my bag, shot Alice what I hoped was a reassuring smile, and followed her into Julia’s room.

Julia sat, with a prim smirk, on her neatly made bed. Her pajama pants, sky blue and dotted with cartoon polar bears, spilled over fuzzy white slippers. The sweatshirt she had been wearing was draped over her desk chair, leaving her in only a white tank top. Her dark brown hair hung loose over her bare shoulders.

“I figured I should dress light,” she explained. “I got too hot last time.”

“Probably a solid move,” I said. “You certainly look comfortable.” I set my bag down again, and dug out a length of soft white rope. “Why don’t you come over here and turn around?”

As Julia did as I asked, Alice arranged herself cross-legged on the desk chair. She wanted a front-row seat, apparently. I crossed Julia’s wrists behind her back and quickly bound them that way.

“This isn’t how you tied us up last time,” she said.

“No. I thought we’d try a slightly different position. For variety.”

“I just wanted it like Alice got,” Julia said. I glanced at Alice just in time to see her cheeks redden.

“Oh, don’t worry,” I replied. “This will be just like that.” I turned her shoulders so she was facing me, and wrapped some rope around her waist. Without knotting this, I placed the loose end of the loop into one of her hands. “Hold this for a moment, please.”

I guided her onto the bed, and helped her lay face down. I pulled up the legs of her pants so I could bind each ankle to a corner of the foot rail. This left her legs slightly spread, with her slippered feet dangling off the end of the bed.

I took the loose rope from her hand, carefully pulled it around to her front. She had to lift her hips to allow my hands under her stomach, and though her restraints were minimal, they were enough to make this a difficult task for her. I pulled the loose end toward her feet, then up between her legs. She gave a grunt as I pulled it tight. Tucking the rope under the loop at her back, I secured it to the rope around her wrists.

“Is that all?” she asked, sounding a touch disappointed. “I think you tied us tighter last time.”

“If you can get out of that, we’ll talk about doing more,” I replied. “Besides, I think that’s tighter than you think.” Her shoulders were free to twist and turn, and she could buck her hips with some effort. But every motion available to her would simply add to the pressure between her legs. It was clear now that Alice hadn’t gone over that particular detail when they had talked.

Frustrated, Julia shook her head, which left her face hidden in an avalanche of brown tresses. Alice gamely stepped forward and pulled the hair tie from her own hair. She gathered Julia’s long hair into one hand and tied it into a neat ponytail with the other. A very kind gesture, which her bound roommate immediately betrayed.

“Wait, aren’t you going to tie her up, too?” she demanded.

“First you were mad she got too much attention,” I countered. “Now you think she’s not getting enough?”

“Last time, you tickled me a lot worse than you did her,” she said.

“Ah, now that’s easy enough to fix.” Alice, realizing what I had in mind, tried to bolt for the door. I caught her in a tight bearhug, though, and pulled her kicking and giggling to the carpet. I sat on her hips and attacked her midsection with my fingers. She tried to grab or block my hands with her own, but the attention to her ribs sapped her strength and spoiled her defense. She was ticklish pretty much everywhere I tried—her ears, neck, stomach, and hips. I even reached behind me to squeeze her knees a few times, but she was able to kick her legs and evade some of it.

Finally I went in for the kill: I pinned both of her arms over her head, then crossed her wrists and held them in place with my right hand. The fingers of my free left danced from her elbow, down her triceps, and inside the sleeve of her t-shirt. There they found her bare underarm, which based on her desperate squealing was very ticklish indeed.

After four or five minutes of frenzied wrestling on the floor—she was pretty clearly losing—she was breathless and teary-eyed. Still sitting on her, I turned my attention back to Julia. “Is that better?” I asked.

“A little,” she said.

I helped Alice to her feet and gave her a quick hug. “You know, Alice, I think your roommate is pouting a bit. Do you think you could cheer her up a bit while I go get drinks for us?”

I had closed the bedroom door and taken three steps toward the kitchen when I heard the first shriek.

“No! Stop stop stop!” Julia cried. After that, the words dissolved into throaty laughter. When I returned with a pair of beers (refrigerators are so generous when their owners are tied up, aren’t they?), Alice had worked her fingers under Julia’s arms and was digging into the tender spots left bare by the tank top. She stopped when I came in, but Julia continued to chuckle softly for a few additional seconds. I handed a beer to Alice, and we drank and watched the trussed woman catch her breath.

“Remember when I said I was going to kick your ass?” she said finally. “Now I’m REALLY going to kick your ass!”

“Now Julia,” I said. I sat next to her on the bed. “You asked for this, remember? I was just trying to help.” I gave her a patronizing pat on the leg.

Her hands, which had been balled into fists, shot toward me. They stopped well short, though, when the force of this sudden jerk transferred down the rope between her legs. She let out a surprised whimper that made Alice and me laugh.

“You’re evil for doing this,” Julia announced. “And she’s evil for liking it so much!”

Alice went bright red; I suspect she still had trouble admitting how much she had enjoyed being tied up. Having it called aloud that way was a bit more than she could handle. I, on the other hand, was unfazed. I know I’m evil.

I set my beer on the desk and knelt at the foot of the bed. The fuzzy slipper on Julia’s right foot came off easily, revealing a white ankle sock. I wondered for a moment whether she had put it on intentionally, thinking a second layer would protect her from the foot tickling she’d received last time.

“Oh, fuck,” she grumbled as I pulled her sock off. Her slightly chubby toes wiggled and flexed. She tried to kick her left foot so I couldn’t remove its slipper and sock, but she was too well tied and I was too determined to take them from her. Her soles were pink and soft and—I knew this from recent experience—very ticklish.

Alice wordlessly took a place at my side and ran a nail up Julia’s left foot, from toes to heel. Alice usually kept her nails fairly short, but even the little sliver of manicured nail made Julia gasp and squirm.

“You should hold her toes back, like this,” I said. Reaching across to the foot in front of Alice, I pressed the heel of my palm to the base of her toes, closed my fingers around them, and gently forced them back. The wrinkles in her sole went smooth. “That way, she can’t kick.”

Alice smiled down on the helpless sole I held in front of her. Ten manicured fingernails hung for a moment over the pink skin, then swooped down in a flash of dancing fingers.

Julia erupted, bouncing her hips and yelping with laughter. Alice’s torturous salvo started at the arch, but quickly expanded to cover the heel, the ball, and the sides of the foot. I gripped the ankle with my free hand, making sure Alice had a steady canvas.

After a minute or so, Julia got control of her laughter and managed to wrangle it into a steady giggle. I left Alice in charge of the left and spidered my fingers across the right, which launched Julia into another fit of helpless squealing. With two hands on each delicate foot, we were able to cover every millimeter of ticklish skin.

Though the sounds pouring from Julia’s mouth were mostly laughter, the presence of occasional gasps, and whimpers, and even a moan now and then, told me the rope between her legs was having an effect. A few times, Julia tried to say something, but we quickly interrupted her with a renewed fury of ticklish fingers. I can’t imagine how frustrating that must’ve been for her, since we nearly always let her get the last word.

When Alice was bored with Julia’s foot, she climbed onto the bed and knelt between Julia’s legs. There, she found a wealth of targets: knees, thighs, sides, and an ass that shook and bounced every time she dug her fingers in. Julia was none too happy with this development, and signaled her displeasure by cursing repeatedly and then laughing even harder.

As I shifted to take over the free foot, I was presented with a perfect view of Alice’s soles. Initially, I fought the urge to tickle them too—they were pale, smooth, soft, creamy, and right in my line of sight. What broke my resolve was the way they flexed each time she shifted her weight. Finally, unable to stand it any longer, I reached up and scribbled my fingers across her feet.
The contact lasted only a second. Her back arched and her head shot up as if she’d been shocked. By the time she flashed me a dirty look over her shoulder, my hands were back to Julia’s feet and I was whistling as if nothing had happened.

Slowly, deliberately, as I watched with a growing sense of awe and disbelief, Alice’s left leg shifted back, her foot lifting slightly and coming to rest on the rail in front of me. Her right foot joined alongside. The two feet flexed and wiggled, and their owner turned her attention back to Julia’s ticklish sides.

When I had retrieved my jaw from the floor and remembered how to breathe, I dragged a single finger across one of the soles now being presented to me. Alice flinched and gave a surprised squeak, but didn’t stop tickling Julia and didn’t move her feet.

I took a deep breath to steady myself, and my hands returned to Julia’s upturned soles (much to Julia’s chagrin, I’m sure). As my fingers capered over one set of feet, my mouth descended on the other. Alice’s girlish giggles were nearly drowned out by Julia’s desperate cackling, but both, and especially the combination of the two, were like wonderful and familiar music. I kissed my way across her soles, and dipped my head down to lick at her toes. Not wanting her to lose her balance—or kick me in the face—I kept the contact light and fleeting. She endured it beautifully, letting her feet curl and twist but keeping her ankles stationary so her feet were never far from my lips.

As this was going on, Julia was oblivious. She was more worried, I’m sure, about the twenty devious instruments dancing across her soles and hips. Given that this was now the second time Alice and I had slipped a secret past her while she laughed helplessly, I did start to feel a little bad. She was, after all, the one responsible for all this. Whatever was happening between Alice and I, Julia deserved some of the credit. Tickle torture was no way to repay her.

I stood and wrapped my arms around Alice’s waist. When she didn’t immediately stop tickling, I wriggled my fingers in her sides. Her arms instinctively shot in to protect her. As she leaned back into me, I kissed her neck and lifted her off the bed and into a standing position.

“I think she’s had enough for tonight,” I said.

Alice turned her body in my arms and gave me a broad, happy smile. “I suppose so. For now.” Her tone of voice told me she would’ve liked to keep going, but she wasn’t about to fight me on it. I planted a long, slow kiss on her lips, then walked around to check on Julia.

Her face was red, glistening with sweat, and matted with a few strands of hair that had escaped her ponytail. The ponytail itself had been shaken to the point that it hung in a loose clump on one shoulder, the hair tie halfway down its length. Her breathing was ragged and quick, but gradually becoming slower and more steady.

I carefully removed the hair tie and passed it to Alice, who absently pulled it around her wrist. I stroked the stray hairs out of Julia’s face, and waited until her eyes opened. “How are you feeling?” I asked.

She thought for a moment. “Wiped out. And horny. And a little bit sore.”

Alice took hold of the knot encircling Julia’s wrists. “Was this,” she emphasized the word by shaking the knot back and forth, sending rapid vibrations down the rope between Julia’s legs, “everything you thought it would be?”

Julia moaned, then chuckled at her own reaction. “You guys are too much for me.”

“Come on,” I said. “Let’s get you untied.” I lifted her up to her knees, and undid the knot that held the rope between her legs. She sighed with gratitude. As I began to unwind the loop around her waist, Alice dashed out of the room. She returned a minute later with a damp washcloth and a small plastic cup.

“Could you hold her up like that?” she asked me. I wrapped an arm around Julia’s shoulders to keep her steady. Alice ran the cloth over Julia’s face, wiping away the sweat and cooling her off. Julia smiled and sighed again.

Setting the washcloth down, Alice took up the cup. Without warning, she hooked a finger into the waistband of Julia’s pants, pulled them away from her stomach, and dumped the contents of the cup—three fresh ice cubes—into her underwear.

Julia shrieked and squirmed, but I held her tight. With her hand outside the pajama pants, Alice carefully pushed the ice down and between Julia’s thighs. Julia gasped through clenched teeth and tried to wriggle her hips to dislodge the ice, but it didn’t move. I lowered her back down to the mattress, and Alice and I stepped away from the bed to survey the effects.

“I really am … going to kill … both of you,” Julia panted, her cheek pressed to the mattress and her ass writhing in the air.

“Awww—we love you too!” Alice said. She leaned in to plant a kiss on Julia’s temple. “And we’ll be back to let you out when the ice is all gone.” She snaked an arm around my waist, and we both turned and walked out of the room.

“You’re both dead!” Julia cried, as I shut the door behind us.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back