• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abby & Bitney (F/F)

iltt

So I wrote this a few months ago and then got stalled. I have ideas but just wasn't sure if I cared. More of a foot fetish, than a tickle saga. But I figure I will throw some of that in too. Just wasn't sure if only I cared about it. If people like it, it will probably be a couple weeks at a time for new segments. Hope you enjoy.

BEEP-BEEP BEEP-BEEP BEEP-BEEP

Ten minutes after seven. It was time to get into position. Any second Britney would be walking past, leaving soccer practice. Her and some friends headed to home. It was the highlight of Amy's day, Monday through Friday. Basically what got her up in the morning. You see, Britney was Amy's absolute crush, had been since middle school. And it has only gotten worse as they graduated high school. Britney was perfect in Amy's eyes. She was short and petite, 5'2” and probably just a hair under 100 pounds. She had short blond hair that she nearly always had up. Little button nose, perfect teeth, the whole nine yards for Amy. And not to mention, the thing that Amy prized most, her adorable feet. Amy first saw them during their first day of middle school. Britney wore flip-flops and Amy was in love. Tiny feet, tiny bubble toes, and cute little nails.

Of course the biggest problem, Britney paid no attention to Amy. Even when they had a group project, Britney just let everyone else do the work and played games on her phone. Amy would give pretty much anything to even have a dirty sock of Britney's. Amy and Britney wound up going to the same college. Mostly because Amy knew Britney had received a scholarship to play soccer at their hometown college. Amy had heard rumblings that Britney's parents were leaving town this weekend and leaving her home alone. Amy's parents left every weekend to go up north. So Amy figured her one chance at ecstasy was Friday night. She had to figure out some way to convince Britney to come over to her house. She knew asking her to hang out was completely out of the question, as was throwing a party because then there would be far too many people to ever get a chance of seeing Britney's little feet.

So Amy had to come up with some sort of plan. Some way to just sniff a sock, anything! All Amy did for the next two days was brain storm ideas. All of them she felt were horrible. Until one popped into her head that she figured could never fail. This left her Thursday to get the supplies she needed. But her parents were around and getting these things would be hard. She was able to convince her mom that she would do the weekly grocery shopping. It allowed her to grab a few extras and leave them in her car.

The next day was terribly hard at class. Every time she saw Britney she became nervous and excited. 7PM could not come soon enough. Yet there were still so much to get ready. As soon as her classes were done Amy rushed home. Parents long gone for the weekend she set to work. Everything had to be perfect, but time was of the essence. The alarm was set for 7 on the head, just in case practice got over early and ruined everything.

BEEP-BEEP BEEP-BEEP BEEP-BEEP

Everything had been set for a few minutes, just in time. Now the anxiety came in. Would this all pull off. It had to, her sanity depended on it.

7:06 – No Britney in sight.
7:09 – Voices around the corner.

This was the spot were Britney's friends went the other way and Britney cut through the alley. Amy had seen it a million times before. About twenty more steps and the plan would go into place. The anxiety was eating at Amy so much.

She hit the line, no time but now. Amy, not but an inch taller than Britney, sprung into action. Running up behind her and jumping on her back. Her hand went straight over her mouth with a rag covered in ether. Didn't take much for Britney to go down with a monkey on her back. Now was the second toughest part, getting Britney into her car as quickly as possible. Amy used every bit of strength she had and lifted her onto her shoulder. Slowly carrying her to the open trunk. Once there the pre-tied slip-knot cuffs went around her ankles and her wrists. A pre-cut piece of duct tape over her mouth. Trunk shut. A breathe of relief was exhaled. And then excitement. Almost too much as she nearly forgot Britney's bag in the alley, which would have ruined everything.

It was a quick drive home and into the garage. Once the door was closed the next breathe of excitement was out. Amy was in seventh-heaven. Nothing could keep her down. To the trunk she went to look at her prize. Little Britney fast asleep. She pulled her dad's tool cart over, pulled Britney out and placed her on it. Amy pulled the cart inside and then she realized she hadn't planned how she was going to get Britney upstairs to her room were everything was set...

Dad's appliance dolly! Grabbing it from the garage she laid it next to Britney and dragged her over on it and strapped her in. Then up the stairs and into the room. Pulling Britney onto the bed was the next chore. Then she untied her hands and hooked them to the soft cloth cuff she had attached to each side of the head board. Next was the ankles. She undid the tie and spread Britney's legs, making sure to rub her smooth calves. Cloth cuffs went around her ankles. Britney had a pair of ankle socks on, so they didn't get in the way.

There it was, her prize, spread out waiting to be unwrapped. The urge to rip her shoes off and worship her feet was almost unbearable, but Amy knew good things came to those who wait. That and there was a gym bag to investigate.

So back down to the car it was. Grabbing the bag she took it back upstairs to look thru in her room. Amy hoped for a pair of dirty socks, or even clean. But she wasn't that lucky. Well not entirely. A pair of thong panites were found. She sniffed them a little. Then she spotted the soccer shoes. Putting one to her nose she inhaled like she was starved for breath. The musky smell was wonderful to Amy. One hand instantly went between her legs. She kissed the toe of the shoe and then had to verify the size. Size 5, just like she had guessed. A mere half size smaller than hers. She pushed her feet in the snug shoes and laid on the ground just waiting for her prize to wake. Then the fun would begin.

Last edited:
Bzzt-bzzt-bzzt

Shit! Amy forgot about Britney's cell. She was supposed to have sent a text to a few of Britney's teammates stating she would be out of town for the weekend and wouldn't have cell phone reception. Amy had wanted to do this right away. Again, emotion had gotten the best of her. Oh well, better late than never she thought.

*Stupid rents dragged me up north!!! No cell service in like two mins!!! *

Well that text should give her no distractions and give her an alibi for why Britney wasn't around.

“Ughhh...” A sound from the bed! Amy sprang up and jumped onto the bed. She straddled Britney's stomach in a kneeling position, huge smile on her face. She leaned over and grabbed a ball of socks she had prepared. There was almost a little bounce to her. Her black pig-tails bouncing up and down.

“hey cuteness! I have been waiting FOREVER for you to get your sleepy head up.”

“What the fuck is go...mmmph mmmmmmmphhh” Just then Amy had stuff a ball of socks into Britney's yelling mouth and quickly placed a pile of duct tape over the top. Britney's eyes went wide and her head shook. She looked around at her predicament and clearly had her mind searching for clues.

“Don't fret Brit. I had to put those socks in your mouth to keep you quiet for awhile. And I only wore them for one day, so the taste should be too bad. Well I think it would be delicious, but you probably don't feel the same!”

Amy wiped the blonde hair off Britney's forehead, that was already start to sweat a bit. Amy leaned in and kissed her forehead. Amy knew she would help her cool off soon enough, but part of the fun was the waiting.

“So you are probably wondering why you are here. Well... because I wanted you here I guess. I've got sort of a crush on you. And you don't seem to even know who I am. So my solution was to kidnap you.” Amy leaned in and snapped the strap on Britney's tank top and sports bra. Then tickled her armpits just a little. Muffled laughter arose from the sock gag. “You see, there are two things, no three things, I really love in this world. First and most importantly is feet!” With this Britney's eyes seemed to open even wider. “Second, is you. And third but not least... is tickling!” With that Amy's little fingers darted across Britney's armpits and perky little breasts. Britney shook and laughed, sweat beads started to build up on Britney. Amy could not have been more pleased with herself.

“But anyways, let's get to the important part of this whole deal” Amy jumped off Britney, finally kicking off Britney's shoes. She almost pranced down towards the end of the bed. She placed her hands on the tops of Britney's shoes and just smiled at the stretched and spread toy. Britney laid there breathing heavy through her nose. She had on little blue shorts, a white tank top that hugged her tiny body. The sports bra underneath matched the shorts. She had Nike Frees on that had black tops and yellow bottoms. Amy started on the right shoe and was slowly unlacing her sneakers. Finally loose enough she slide the show off tossing it aside. It was like Christmas, but if Santa actually gave people what they wanted.

“OOOOOhhh! I love the blue toes and heels on your socks. So cute.” Amy gave them a slight tickle and Britney tried to hide her feet. Amy grabbed a hold of them and put her nose right in between her socked toes. She inhaled deeply. The smell was better than she could have imagined. She placed a few kisses across the socked foot and then moved her teeth down to the ankle. Amy grabbed the top with her teeth and started to pull. What was revealed was what Amy to be the cutest foot ever. Slightly tanned tops, smooth soft soles, little bubble toes.

“Did you paint your toes just for me? And blue, my favorite color. Thanks Brit!” Each toe got a little kiss. “Now for my reward!” Amy moved her mouth the Britney's heel and outstretched her tongue. She slid it all the way up to Britney's big toe and engulfed it with her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the toe. Every few seconds or so she would add a toe into her mouth, making sure to get the delicious sweaty parts in between the toes and also on the bottom of the toes. This whole ordeal was making Britney continue with her muffled laughs and she tried as hard as she could to remove her horribly ticklish foot out of the ravenous mouth of Amy. But Amy had a strong grip on her foot as she worked over Britney's toes and foot. She had to make sure she got every crevice and wrinkle of those little size 5s. She mixed in kisses and licks and also threw in the occasional tickle, although the tongue was doing a wonderful job already.

She finally paused after a long makeout session with Britney's foot. “That was delicious. I am going to have so much fun with these little babies this weekend.” Weekend? Britney just realized she was going to be trapped for awhile and with no way to tell anything to Amy. “It's getting awfully warm in here isn't it Brit?” Britney shook her head no even though she was sweating horribly and would just love to jump in a cold bath or shower, especially to be free from her bounds as her arms and legs were still sore from practice and now the tight bonds.

“Well I think I have a way to cool us both off!” With that Amy pulled her top off as she walked across the room to a table. Amy came walking back topless with something behind her back. That's when Britney heard the unmistakeable sound that instantly put her mind into twirls. The sound that only a set of scissors could make!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back