• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Pink Continued... a later excerpt... F/m

TessaWanton

Well, I thought I should perhaps post another excerpt... it'd only be fair?

I leaned forward before he had a chance to say anything and murmured low into his ear, ”So my darling you enjoy teasing my soft, sensuous, sensitive body do you? You think you can control me with one look? Perhaps you can, but sometimes the worm can turn you know.” And with that I nibbled his ear gently whilst grazing my scarlet nails down both sides of his neck. He wriggled in his seat, closing his eyes and groaning quietly, battling with himself to maintain control. I would definitely have to up my game to get him squirming properly. I snaked my hands further around his neck and down across his collarbone, embracing him from behind as I unbuttoned his shirt. My hands darted in and out of the neckline, teasing his chest, sliding down further to lightly tug the hair around his nipples, all the time blowing softly on the back of his neck. His composure was impressive; he moaned quietly, until I opened his shirt completely, gasping as I drank in the sight of his toned chest and then ran my fingers up his naked sides. At this he finally threw his head back and laughed, as loud as I’d ever heard him - rich, deep torrents of laughter flowing from him. This electrified my body, the power I felt coursing through my veins, dizzying; I felt light-headed, I wanted this sound to last forever. His legs thrashed as I danced my fingers across his stomach. I couldn't believe my eyes, and I wanted more. I felt alive, crazed almost, such power I held in my fingertips.

I whispered in a low sultry voice, changing from ear to ear to taunt him, “Tickle tickle my love; so how does it feel now? There? What? Not there? Oh sorry, I forgot ...” and then giggled to myself. Lost in this torture for a good ten minutes, I couldn't believe how much pleasure I was getting from making the man I loved writhe. I could feel a familiar aching throb deep in my core, the power coursing through me arousing; the need to feel my beloved inside me was so desperate, I wasn’t ready to let him go quite yet. I swung myself into the front and straddled his lap so I was face to face with him, placing my palms on his heaving chest. I leaned forward and gently kissed his lips, sucking his lower lip into my mouth and nibbling gently. Staring deep into his eyes, I nuzzled his nose in an Eskimo kiss, parting my lips to taste his breath as it came in little puffs, still panting heavily from my torture.

From this position I could feel that he was already as turned on as I was, his ample manhood straining against his boxers, pressed uncomfortably against my wanton body. Kissing him deeply, I teasingly ground my hips against him, knowing he could feel the stocking fastenings brushing against his taught thighs through his light trousers. “So Mark my darling, you thwarted all of my previous plans, but you never saw this coming did you?” and I tipped my head to one side, smiling whilst biting my bottom lip. Throwing my head back I allowed myself to giggle with abandon, arching my body against his naked torso, my nipples once again brushing against him through my sheer blouse, but this time the heat of his bare skin sizzled through me. I held and returned his piercing glare. There was something new reflected in his gray eyes and suddenly I felt a little unsure of myself. Mark was now smiling his "I'm in control" smile, and I wondered if perhaps I should have double-checked my bindings were really secure before vaulting into the front seat.

Mark must have caught my feeling of insecurity as he started chuckling in that demonic fashion that always made me quiver with anticipation. I leaned closer to him resting my forehead against his and stared deep into his eyes. I quietly whispered in the most confident voice I could muster, “I'm so glad you're enjoying yourself my love, but I have no idea how you are so composed when you’re utterly vulnerable to what I’m going to do to you next.” And with that I torturously glided my fingernails down his exposed ribs, reveling in his efforts to resist the urge to laugh and squirm. My weight on his lap held him firmly so I could feel every twitch and spasm. I slowly circled his navel with both index fingers going in opposite directions whilst a wicked grin spread across my lips. He knew what I was heading for, that unbelievably sensitive spot in his groin, just below the curve of his belly to the right and left hand side.

“Oh no - please not there ... PLEASE!” Mark's desperate pleading laughter filled my ears as he struggled wildly beneath me. My eyes feasted on his muscles twitching beneath my fingers. I was starting to feel high, enjoying this almost as much as being helpless at his hands.

“Do you want me to stop my love?” I uttered in his ear. He nodded frantically, completely unable to speak, panting with the torment from my fingers. “Okay,” I replied nonchalantly and slid down to my knees in the footwell between his legs. I peered up at him as he savored the view down my low-cut blouse, shifting slightly to allow a better vantage for him, cupping my breasts, squeezing them together to tease him even more. I knew he wanted to reach out and touch me, but he couldn't. The heat between my thighs, unbearable; I reached down to press my aching nub: just a little touch couldn't hurt. Dipping my index finger into my moist sanctum, I closed my eyes and moaned quietly – I needed release almost as desperately as he did. Opening my eyes, I drew my glistening finger to my lips and sucked my sweet nectar, and then I held my hands out in front of me, clawed, and ready for more. On fire with lust, desire and insatiable need, wriggling my fingers as a prelude to the next phase of my assault, I murmured, “tickle tickle,” then reached for the most sensitive part of my beloved’s inner thighs.

Just as I made contact with his tense muscles, I squealed in surprise. Mark’s hands were on my wrists, and his laughter was now loudly filling my ears, but this time, not by my hand. “Very good my dear. If I had known you wanted to tickle me, you only had to ask.” He sighed and rolled his eyes dramatically. “But ... even if you'd asked, you know the answer would have been no. I'm in control here; I’m always in control.” And to prove his point, he effortlessly lifted me back onto his lap and kissed me passionately, holding my wrists with one hand and tickling me with the other. My giggles bubbled up unbidden through my body, muffled against his lips as he clasped me tightly to him. I succumbed to him, powerless to his fingers and his passion.

Wow, I loved that story. I felt like I was there. In my opinion, there's way too few F/M stories of a sensual/teasing nature where will power is part of the game. But you're right. It's only fair to return the favor.

Hmmmm, just wondering if "favor" is really the right word? Usually in hindsight when you get your bearings back.

*giggles* I would say favour is perfect! I just love the sensual, it heightens any experience! I"m glad you loved it, it's heartening to hear my story is enjoyed so :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back