• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you Dianibanana.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Thank you Dianabanana

Comments here are always appreciated.

Ravenous,
Inspired by Dianabanana88,
Written, by Ticklishscribe
c.

"We, my little lestoy, are going to tickle to our evil heart’s content." Rhonda spoke quietly and smiled slightly.

The candlelight was almost muted and caressed Diana's spread-eagle taught tied body; her armpits now wide open and helpless, her ribs and tummy unprotected and her feet totally alone and at the will of their mercy. Diana was alone, aside from her girlfriend and her girlfriend’s evil friend. In her spread-eagle state. She felt a delicate breeze kiss her everywhere, but where her skimpy panties were.

"Such pretty feet." Bronwyn quietly spoke.

Rhonda took hold of Diana's left foot, softly kissing the toes as they wriggled. "Ah, such lovely size 6s, so inviting."

"Look, you're scaring me here."

Rhonda came up and sat down beside her chest. Raising her arms over her shoulders, she flexed and wriggled her fingers inches from her armpits...

“Armpits are a bad spot; I raspberry them and she screams; and almost wets herself.”

“So with me on the feet and you on the pits.” Brownwyn replied. “We should have her almost hoarse.”

Diana screamed and instantly Rhonda put a hand to her mouth. “Save your breath, you’ll need it for the laughter.”

Bronwyn gave Diana’s left sole a quick spidery tickle and the poor girl screamed and laughed, bucking wildly. Her foot recoiled in response then writhed all over.

“It could be that someone’s got the hots for both of us.” Bronwyn giggled.

“And it should be only for me.” Rhonda answered back. She let her fingers descend into Diana’s armpits, and immediately the girl bucked even more. She screamed no as Rhonda also began kissing the left nipple as well.

Bronwyn continued the spider tickling and had to grip Diana’s foot even harder to keep it still.

”Someone’s saying no and that means yes.” Rhonda laughed and continues the tickling and kissing.

Rhonda rubbed Diana's armpits long and hard, tickling her half to death and this brought forth another, jagged round of squeaks from her captive's undulating chest and made her buck more on the bed
She then put all ten of her fingers on Diana's top ribs, pressed firmly and began sliding them back and forth to explore every millimetre. Diana struggled as much as the bonds would let her and the intense bucking continued. Rhonda's fingers once again made contact with both sides of Diana's ribcage, and she bucked so hard Rhonda could almost feel the bed move. Diana pounded the pillow with the back of her head, going into ticklish convulsions and pulled against her trapped ankles and her toes wriggled frantically.

"Oh, God no, don't TOUCH me! Don't t-tickle--" she pleaded, writhing like crazy

Bronwyn continued to grip the foot tightly and began to spider tickle up and down the sole. Diana's leg bounced up and down and she writhed all over, desperately trying to fee her foot from the evil girl's grip.

Rhonda's fingers again came down on both sides of her ribcage just outside her breasts and then began moving them up toward her armpits again, rubbing along the bare, skin. She could feel Diana's delicate, finely sculpted ribs expand and contract spasmodically as she went wild in her bondage, laughing helplessly.

Being tickled in one area of her body was bad enough, but being tickled in two places at once, was pure torture.

Rhonda rubbed her chest, running her fingers along the supersensitive ribs and continued down to the bottom edge of Diana's spasming ribcage.

"NONONO, PLEASE! NOT MY FEET! PLEASE DON'T TOUCH MY FEET AGAIN! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT, JUST DON'T TICKLE MY FEET!"

"But your feet are so ticklish Diana." Bronwyn replied. "I just love it when they wriggle and squirm; it shows just how ticklish they are."

Diana again jerked hard at the feeling of a finger slithering up the sole of her left foot and arched her back; wrists and ankles pulling against the bonds that held her to the bed. Her legs tensed and jerked helplessly against the ropes binding her bare feet to the corners of the bed; her toes utterly defenseless before Bronwyn and her ravenous appetite. The girl lightly applied her fingers to the bottom of the left foot, rubbing the soft, skin up and down the midline of Diana's high arch. Her toes wriggled feverously and she broke into a stream of jagged laughter. Bronwyn savoured Diana's twists and turns in her bondage as her fingers played with her foot. Then without warning, she reached across with her other hand and tickled the toes of Diana's other foot and her laughter doubled in intensity. Her fingers walked endlessly up and down Diana's insteps and she went into convulsions. She bucked, back arching sharply, and then falling when her laughter stole her strength. She then switched solely back to Diana's left foot; working she nerve endings in that foot with knowledge and skill she had gained in an almost deadly game of tickle torture.

Diana struggled and bucked, toes wriggling, hands grasping and reaching, frenzied squeaky laughter that went on and on and on.

Rhonda left the ribs; took hold of the right foot and raked and revved her fingers deep into the arch. She began scrubbing the bottom of the foot and this sent Diana into more convulsions.

Now Bronwyn and Rhonda raked fingers up and down Diana's feet, raking faster and faster going from heel to toes and back, Soon they both had to grip the feet more tightly to keep them still and they revved their fingers back and forth as fast as they could.

"Rib time again!" Announced Rhonda. And with that she scootched up to her chest again and pressed five fingers onto the right side of Diana's top ribs where they met with the breasts and rubbed firmly. Bronwyn did the same to the left side and Diana was now rocking the bed. This was pure agony for the poor girl as 20 fingers now played havoc with her ribs and her senses, simultaneously digging under them. This second round of rib tickling was even worse than the first and Diana's bucking, struggling and writhing was now erratic and even more intense.

As Rhonda and Bronwyn's fingers continued to caress her ribs, they spread and wriggled and she broke into still another stream of jagged laughter. While she tried desperately to break the bathrobe sashes holding her down, Rhonda tickled and scratched one side, never stopping, never falling into a rhythm that Diana might get used to. Her fingers traveled the hypersensitive ribs and Diana laughed until her breath vanished. But when Diana opened her mouth wide and started bucking again. Rhonda knew she was doing something right. They both continued to work the ribs as Diana fought like a wildcat. Each minute was torment, and just when she thought she was getting herself under control and the tickling subsided, she burst out with new laughter as she felt those terrible fingers rubbing and screamed. Beneath her, the bed groaned with her struggles against the posts she was tied to.

"Time for more feet." Rhonda whispered.

Straddling Diana's left leg with her back to her and taking hold of left foot, Rhonda placed her fingers under the toes and spider tickled under them. This made Diana hysterical once more, with more bucking on the bed and again pounding her bottom on the mattress. Rhonda played the vibrator up and down the foot, stroking it with slow, going from heel to toes and back. Again she had to grip the foot even more tightly to keep it still.

“Pass me the brush Rhonda.”

The words were loud and clear and resonated in her brain like nuclear explosions. Diana put every ounce of strength she had into freeing her foot but Bronwyn’s grip was too strong and she shrieked and thrashed as the first of the brush’s bulbous tips began stroking her sole. She began sawing from side to side, working up the sole and then back down again and with each upward saw, she got closer and closer to the poor girl’s toes. Her brain was exploding again and her nervous system was being pounded with stroke upon stroke. She began screaming with laughter and bucking like mad as this was even worse. Bronwyn worked the bulbous tips into the soft crevices of her soles as she continued to writhe her foot wildly. The brush was following her every move and she was going insane because of it and her screams were continuous. This delighted both of her ticklers no end and they continued to follow her writhing feet, with Rhonda now using a brush as well. From heel to toes and back they brushed and tortured and even the soft sensitive skin between the toes wasn’t left unbrushed and untortured and this was driving her insane. She needed release more than ever, needed to breathe and to regain control of her senses.

Diana continued to scream again then loudly cackled and violently writhed all over. The tickling sensations relentlessly attacked every nerve ending in her sole and then went straight to her brain to explode in her consciousness. The girl followed her spasming foot effortlessly as it violently twisted and turned, stroking from heel to toes in a meandering path and then back again. This torturous path was driving her crazy and her head and bum repeatedly slammed against the mattress and her legs continued to bounce up and down.

Now both Bronwynn and Rhonda worked the brushes into the crevices of her toes and Diana screamed once more. The bulbous tips went everywhere and Diana screamed as each tip found a new spot and seemed to take it prisoner. She was still laughing too hard to even form words and the bed rocked with her struggles. Her mind was being blown one nerve ending at a time and yet, she had been almost instantly overwhelmed by the tickling. She screamed once more and writhed all over, as the bulbious tips became murder on her toe joints. Feeling the tips also attack the soft pad below them, Diana’s laughter became insane and she bucked continuously. She screamed again and rocketed off the bed, arching her back higher than ever. Thanks to the tickling of one foot, she was now twice as sensitive. This meant that the foot being worked on now was twice as ticklish. She screamed again as Bronwynn short burrowed into the toes more and the poor girl’s foot twisted and contorted.

“Staaaahp, fuck, fuck, fuck bitch!” The words barely came out

“Oh Diana, I love it when you say fuck bitch.” Browynn teased. “It makes me want tickle you more.” And with that she worked the brush even further into the toes, causing Diana to scream even more.

“Yeah.” Rhonda added. “We love it when you’re at your swearing screaming best.”

“And when someone has such deliciously sensitive toes as yours.” Browynn teased further. “Isn’t it nice that all ten of them are screaming their little hearts out. But let’s add some more armpits again shall we?”

Rhonda needed no second asking as she came around and loomed over Diana’s head and place all ten if her fingers gently against the poor girl’s armpits. Diana’s bucking and writhing was moving and contorting her armpits and it was as though they were causing the tickling there. The poor girl screamed even louder and tired to beg, but the laughter had stolen her voice and was making her hoarse.

“You were right about these armpits; so soft, so sensual and oh so ticklish. I could stay here all day.”

“And she has all day and all night too, as she’s not going anywhere. Are you sweetness.”

Every nerve ending in her body was being hammered, repeatedly thrown up against a wall and hammered again and again and again. She was hoarse from the laughter, drenched in sweat from bucking and writhing and sore from limb to limb.

“Don’t forget the nipples.” Bronwynn said. “I want them erect and ready for our love.

“Just say the word when it’s panties time.” Rhonda replied. “We’ll give her some cootchies on the cootch.”

“And that’s when I give her the running rabbit.”

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back