• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bar 5/4/2012

Mariaisticklish

So I went out friday night with out the boyfriend. Was having a great time dancing and just being me. Got a text from him daring me to find out where one of our neutral friends is ticklish. At first I was like no, because I didn't want to have drama. Then decided fuck it, she will tell me to back off if she isn't. So I walk up to her while she is playing pool and lightly tickle her sides, she JUMPS across the room, at that point I just walk over and keep tickling her sides, the reaction is crazy to me. After about 2 mins, her husband comes up and tickle blocks me :( So I go away for a little, relay the out come to the boyfriend. He then tells me I should ask her where she is most ticklish... I was like okay, I would rather tickle then ask but I will do it. Sat down next to her at her table, started tickling her sides again and asked her where she was most ticklish. She said her sides, I was like your lying, I know you have got to be more ticklish elsewhere, and told her I wouldn't stop until she told me. After about a good solid 4 mins, she screamed "my feet". Got a few peoples attention in the bar but we blew it off. I then told her that I will find that out for sure in another venue~

That was excellent. Congrats on such a great find. I can't wait to hear about you and her feet in another venue :)

Interesting development. I can't tell if this is fiction or not though haha.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back