• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mother/Daughter Tickle Torture A Guy FF/M (HOT!)

MovieTall1

This is a true story. It happened about a year ago. My girlfriend and I had been dating for awhile, and had already shared our sexual fantasies. One of mine is to be tied up, and tickled by a lady, or two or more ladies, for several hours. This was one AWESOME night, and my girlfriend and I have started a regular ritual of this, with her and her daughter. I hope that you enjoy!

Kaye and I had been dating for several months and we had explored several fantasies, except one. My intense desire to be tied to her bed, completely nude, and for her to tickle torture me. Her daughter Ashley, a breathtaking beauty just like her mother, was going to help her mother drive me crazy. Kaye and Ashley both had gorgeous eyes, killer bodies, and big, beautiful breasts.

After some intense kissing on her sofa, Kaye led me by the hand to her bedroom. She told me that she was going to tie me up, and tickle me. God, I couldn't wait! After we both had removed our clothing, she took out some pantyhose and skillfully tied me tightly to all four bedframes. At that point, Ashley had walked in the door, and came into her mothers room. Kaye had told Ashley about my fetish, and Ashley eagerly wanted to help with the torture. When Ashley saw my predicament, she smiled, and removed her clothing. I was really in for it!

Kaye and Ashley then proceeded to lay on either side of my nude body, and started to run their fingernails across my neck, around my chest. "Ashley and I are going to tickle you all night, hon. We are going to use our nails, feathers, our tongues, and anything else I can think of to drive you nuts. We will also lick, suck, and massage you with baby oil." My cock was already leaking precum, and Kaye and Ashley saw how big my cock was. Kaye had given me handjobs before, and had always commented on how she loved how big my dick was, how beautiful she thought it was, and how it made her so wet to stroke me.
"MMMMMMM", Ashley said, as she lightly touched the large, thick mushroom head of my cock."Mom, it is beautiful. I can't wait to make it twitch and spurt." So, they started their torture.

While Kaye was tickling my ribs, and licking my nipples, Ashley was sticking her finger in my navel, and then playing with the hair on my chest. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Oh God, it tickles." I writhed and strained against my bonds, but Kaye had done an excellent job of tying me up. I was laughing hysterically, as the two of them continued their assault. Ashley stuck her tongue in my navel and moaned sexily, while her mother had moved down to my feet, tickling them, and sucking on my toes. After almost an hour of preliminary tickling, Kaye went for the feathers.
Kaye took one feather and slowly ran it up the side of my throbbing cock. She then ran it around and around the sensitive head, and then ran the tip of the feather throught the sensitive slit. I moaned loudly, and then she swirled her tongue in my precum, moaning herself when she tasted it. Ashley was using her feather to attack my balls, and they both were sending me over the edge. Kaye said, "We are not going to stop doing this until you cum, baby. Give us your sweet cum, give it to us." Ashley said,"Don't fight it. Just submit, honey." The combination of hearing this sexy talk, the teasing of the feathers, and looking in the eyes of these gorgeous babes was too much for me. I threw my head back, as all the muscles in my body tensed, and shot gob after gob of thick, hot creamy jizz out of my cock. Kaye quickly took her breasts and wrapped them around my joystick. "Cum baby, Cum. Cum for us sweetie. I love you, honey."

To Be Continued:)

Email me if you are into F/M Tickling

Please send me email regarding my story. I would love to hear from people who are into F/M Erotic Tickle Torture. [email protected]

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back