• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REALTICKLING.COM video REVIEWS?

realtickling

TMF Regular
We are always looking at what people who purchase our videos like about them. Why? So we can try and keep doing what you like in future videos.
So this is a thread we've created so that you can tell us:

WHICH VIDEOS YOU REALLY LIKED WATCHING? WHY?

WHAT TIED UP POSITIONS WERE YOUR FAVORITES? WHY?

WHAT ARE YOUR 3 FAVORITE MODELS? WHY?

WHAT VIDEO SHOULD WE DO A SEQUAL TO? WHY?

Please reply to these types of questions about our videos so we can improve on them and incorporate them all in one video. Now come on, hit reply and make your post and tell us your feelings and thoughts!

Sincerely,

1. I've enjoyed all of your videos. Four that stick out as favorites are 'Trio of Hysterics', 'Dungeon of Happiness', 'One Young Laugher', 'Ticklish Mechandise'and Real Tickling Medley. I enjoyed all these videos because of the models and the reactions(they all have good personalities). I liked all the close up foot tickling shots and the different positions the women are put in.

2. I like the positions were the ticklee is laying down on their stomach or their back (Stocks table or the rack). I also liked the table the girls were on in RTM as well as the table in TM. Hog ties are ok but I don't like standing positions all that much(probably because I like foot shots.

3. Jessela(cute,sexy,fun personality), Kristen(she likes to tickle and seems to like to be tickled), Robin and Rachelle(I really think Robin is cute and has a great personality and I would'nt mind seeing Rachelle in another video). I also really liked Gina from RTM. Sorry I could'nt pick only three.

4. Any kind of video with a theme similar to MTL,RTM or TM something like that with tickling as a punishment or interrogation method or as a teasing torment from kinky girls to another. I don't like abduction themes that much. I'd like to see a sorority theme done right by you guys maybe with girls like Jessela,Robin,Rachelle,Gina and Kristen one girl catches another girl spying or its a punishment for breaking some sort of rule and Kristen or Jessela is the house mother? They all get tickled. Just ideas, Hope their helpfull.

Last edited:
Dear Kathy (I really like that name, by the way),

I don't have that many of your tapes yet (2 or 3), but the last 15 minutes of Wendy's Secret (when T-I-B is tickling Wendy in her "street clothes" and she isn't even tied) is outstanding. TIB is very effective and knowledgable about the tickling dynamic. (Priscilla is great too, at tickling and in attitude.) Wendy, as the ticklee, is beautiful, ticklish and has a very sweet, but strong laugh.

What I would really love to see are scenarios like spy situations or sorority initiations where the tickler is trying to force the girl to reveal information. It is especially cool when the girl denies she is ticklish, tries to put up some resistance, and attempts to hold back her laughter for a while before she is overcome.

Regarding positions. I love to see when the tickler is sitting on the girl's waist or on her back and tickling her upper body. Feet tickling is great, but I want to see her face while it is happening (I know this can be a challenge). It is very hard to tickle a standing girl well. On the other hand, a strong, talented tickler can do terrific things when a girl is not even tied up and she tries to squirm all over the bed.

Thanks for your great work at RealTickling and on this Forum!

Kathy,

Maid To Laugh, DOR, and DOH are my favorites so far. each has an appeal all it's own. MTL of course has Sara who has to be one of the most ticklish women ever. More Sara. DOR has the whole revenge theme which is always a plus. DOH has some of the most intense foot tickling I have ever seen.

The positions which I find most appealing are the use of the rack for total strectching. Spread eagle either feace up or down. Lastly the use of stocks. One recomendation I would make would be tying the toes when stocked or racked to hold the feet more in place and stop the victims ability to move the fot away from the tickler.

Kristin has developed in to one of the best ticklers ever. Sara is the best ticklee ever, but I have to say Kathy you even masked were awesome to watch. I have read several responses to why you don't do more videos. As a fan and I'm sure otheres would agree you should make for us one more video. This could be one where the women who you help to subject to tickle torture trick you into bondage and have a good tickle revenge. Trust me whatever price you asked for wouldn't be enough and I would be first on line to order.

I have to agree with the sority themes. I have heard that some use tickle torture as part of there initiation. How great would a video be where several girls are subjected to the sority sisters tickling for entry only to have the new sster get reveng.

How about a video where a mistress has her slave in for a session of B&D and finds out by accident that the slave is ticklish. Instead of the usual punishment the mistress decides to give a prolonged tickling. After the slave could trick the mistress into being tied by syaing she always fantasied of spanking her mistress. Once tied (racked arms strectched completley overhead, feet spread in stocks with toes tied)the slave calls several other slaves to view her handy work. The mistress could become upset and demand to be released. The slve could explain to the mistress she is in no position to demand anything. The slaves could then realize how incredibly ticklish this once dominat bitch is and use it to bring her to her knees. They could taunt her the whole time making her beg and agreeing to be their tickle salve from now on. Just a thought.

1: Laffworks and BBL. I loved the models. Sara was SO ticklish. Plus both had excellent standing up scenes. Especially BBL. I'd LOVE to see Sara tickled on that cross bar the girls in BBL were tied to. ALSO in that CAGE!!!.

2: Sara is my favorite model. Plus the girl who was tickled first in the second scene of BBL.

3: I still wanna see more standing up scenes LIKE IN bbl> I love that sort of tickling where the lady can get away to a limited extent.

4: Hmm sequel? How about Laffworks. Except I wanna see Sara in a HOOTERS GIRL outfit!!!!! Or a Cheerleader outfit. Wouldn't mind hereventually in panties. In that CAGE!!!

A few years ago there was a movie called Cats Eye. In it there was a scene where a lady was punished for her husbands tansgressions. What they did was put her in a room. Bsarefoot. And gave minor shocks to the floor. She wasa JUMPING like no tomorrow. Now I wouldn't mind a similar scene with tickling instead. Put Sara in a cage. Get maybe two ticklers (or three around the cage. Give Sara room to move around SOME. And let the ticklers go at her through the cage. I tend to like Upper body, inner thigh, and hip tickling.
MMM MMMM

By the way. I love Realtickling and MTP videos. Looks like since I've on vacation they put out another one. So I'm getting money orders in a few :)
Here's a decent scene: Two females. Tied to each other and a cross bar. Standing up. Both tickled at the same time. :)

Thanks for the chance to input.

Tron

I enjoyed every video I've ever ordered from you folks. As you can tell by my username; I love watching women's bellies get tickled and your videos always do a good amount of tummy tickling and the women's bellies are bare so we can see those sexy muscles go crazy!!!

Answers to questions:

1. My favorite two videos are a.) The Laffworks - Sara is just a goddess!! And any video that has a belly dance will obviously get my vote. I'd love to see a harem type movie where the Sultan has a bunch of girls dance for him then tickle the daylights out of them!!
b.) Beauty Must Laugh - Nicole was also a super hottie and the numerous positions and her reactions to the thorough tickling she received were just amazing.

2. My favorite positions are spread-eagled or the "X" cross because each shows the entire body of the ticklee and leaves every spot on their bodies vulnerable.

3. Favorite models have been Sara, Nicole and that cute blonde in Student Body. I also enjoyed the Jacklyn Lick video as she was obviously very ticklish (vs. the other video company who tries to get away with tickling unticklish adult stars)

4. Definitely the Laffworks and bring back Sara with her belly dancing and bunny suit...just thinking about that video gets me excited...in fact I'm going to watch it again right now!!!

Keep up the great work.

Kathy's Starring Role?

Ticklefan,
Which video are you referring to with Kathy as one of the Ticklees?

Dear Kathy:
Sooner or later, I had to reply to these questions of yours,
even though your videos and the women you use have put my mind
in a blur! But after 2 or 3 days of pondering, I think I am ready
to offer my humble opinions.

1. I chose three of your videos as my favorites. They are
"TTT", "OYL", and "TOH." However, these are definitely not
the only ones I like that you have made! I'm just trying
to save space!

2. Unlike several of your devotees, who like upper-body
tickling, I am almost exclusively a foot-fetishist. Though
I have seen a lot of positions to tickle a victim, my own
favorite is definitely having her seated, with her bare
feet either tied together or in stocks extended in front of
her. This is because I enjoy seeing the reaction on her face
as well as her sexy feet flailing around! Also, I prefer to
use an implement on her feet--feathers, small paintbrush, big
paintbrush, fork, etc., rather than plain fingers. I just
think that a tool has a better effect.

3. This was an extremely tough decision for me, so I can't just
pick three models. I will have to make it five!

Sara
Jessela
Crissy (from TOH)
Gina
Robin

I guess I prefer women who have sexy, smaller-than-average
feet, and also have a pleasant, but distinctive laugh! I am
not prejudiced against blondes, though four of my picks are
brunettes.

4. Wow, this is a question I have wondered about each time I
buy one of your vids. Do you think you could possibly do a
sequel? Now I have to decide which one!
Well, I really like the plot of "OYL"--the idea of a pretty
girl being kidnapped and tickled for a guy's (and the viewer's)
pleasure. Or perhaps a slight variation, such as a spy story
involving an interrogation.
God, if you ever make an interrogation vid with Sara,Crissy,
or Gina having her bare feet tickled in the stocks, I will
probably explode! However, I think Jessela would enjoy it too
much, and maybe you should give Robin a break this time! You
really were ruthless in her first video.

Hope this was helpful.

Starbuck

Just the posts of the first few of you guys has been so helpful already! I personally thank you! Please, more of you step up to the plate. Tell us what you like and why so we can do you up right in the future!
:p

gr369, I am not sure which Happy hour it was but Kathy was the masked women who helped tickle and then got tickled at the end. Unfortunately this video has been retired.

Attachments

• Saturday-Night-Takeaway-s-Stephen-Mulhern-tickles-Dec-852022.jpg
    Saturday-Night-Takeaway-s-Stephen-Mulhern-tickles-Dec-852022.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 132
  • b023a2df64de8646af3181137b8db9b8--declan-donnelly-my-future-husband.jpg
    b023a2df64de8646af3181137b8db9b8--declan-donnelly-my-future-husband.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Quick Question

Kathy, at the end of 'Ticklish Guest' there is some mention of Jacklyn possibly making another vid. Do think she is really willing or was the first session to much for her. You guys realy gave her a tickling workover and I don't think she expected it to be that intense. The videos she has done for other companies are weak from what I heard. She probably thought it was going to be more like those shoots were they gave her a tickle teasing, then you guys gave her a tickle torture. hehehehe. I was just wondering if it scared her away from any future projcts. She is a fun ticklee to watch and her reactions and laugh are hilarious. She had me giggling

Last edited:
Favorite Vids?
DOR and TM

Favorite positions?
Stretched out COMPLETLY immobile!
Soles of the feet in full view.

Girls?
Kristen
Pricilla

Sequels?
Yes both of the 2 above movies.

One more thing (I know I've said this a thousand times....I just never get any response. I must be the only guy in the world who like this.) Can we get a movie with a girl (preferably Kristen or Pricilla) strapped down with there feet in stocks. Then 2 girls slowly removing their tennis shoes and socks...tieing their toes back making the sole taunt...and then nibbling and sucking there soles and toes and in between their toes? Along with this using their fingernails as well? Any girls would actually be great as long as they were unbareably ticklish on their feet. I would love to see either one of them squealing and begging for mercy in this style of setting. Please, please, please???

Thanks,
Chuckster

KATHY!

Undoubtedly The Laffworks is a MASTERPIECE. Sara (who also gets it beuatifully in Maid to Laugh...as well as administering tickling like a master) is the greatest tickle model of all time and here's why: first off, she's extremely ticklish, but most of all, she reacts in so many different ways she NEVER gets boring to watch. Some girls....some GORGEOUS girls...only need to be in one or two videos, but Sara should be in many more, in a variety of situations! Personally I'd love to see KAYLEE tickle her, because she is a very sensual tickler. Also, I'd love to see more Josie....her section was WAY too brief (and I think Kristen Lea should only be a tickler from now on.....I felt a little bummed that there was only a tiny bit of Josie when I already have Kristen Lea tickled on many other tapes).
Ticklish Merchandise is another masterpiece...but mostly because the tickling is so masterful.

I LOVE when the TIB put Jessela and Sara on the floor and let them try to get away. It's great to see the girl's body react (which you don't get in bondage). I also loved Sara in the cage with the bunny outfit. Really sexy. You guys are positively diabolical to concoct such a great tape!!!! (I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Here are the two areas I think Real Tickling can IMPROVE into an even better company:
I prefer when the camera DOES NOT move around so much....that's one of the ONLY drawbacks with some Real Tickling videos. It gets very distracting when it keeps panning around and moving, never settling on any part, going up the ropes to show the bondage, panning down to the tickler's foot while all the time we can hear the most delightful squealing and giggling....The Laffworks is a superior video because it does NOT suffer from this (ditto with Ticklish Merchandise). I could be wrong but it seems that when the TIB is handling the camera that this offense takes place most! Also, the TIB (who is a master tickler for sure) does some of his greatest work in The Laffworks....but I must say I DON'T like it so much when he doesn't focus on one area for a prolonged amount of time. Often he'll hit a great spot and then dash off to another without fully exploiting the first spot. I prefer it if he doesn't keep dashing back and forth between upperbody and feet tickling...but focus on longer amounts of time on each. This keeps me off the rewind button alot more, plus it fully explores each girl's limits and reactions.

Wendy's Secret also has some of TIB's great work as well.

I also LOVE when you open the video (as in The Laffworks) with a SHORT introductory section so we can see what the girl looks and acts like pre-tickling. I also DON'T like positions that are unflattering to the girl's individual beauty....for instance, if a girl has really long hair and is hogtied, her face is going to be buried under all that hair!!!

SO, in review, I think you should have a video with Sara getting tickled thoroughly by Kaylee and Josie (two great ticklers) and then Josie getting tickled by Sara and Kaylee (again, two great ticklers). Kaylee is a good ticklee but I think her real forte is in be the tickler!! Her TAUNTING is amazing. Her VOICE is gorgeous and hearing her taunt is a real rush! (Kristen and Pricilla could also be on hand for the proceedings!) I'm not too into f/m tickling, but Kaylee is DEFINITLEY the perfect tickler for that....she's super sexy, deliberate and knows how to tease. (if you do have another f/m tickling video ever, don't cover his face!! And make sure he doesn't have ANY flab on him, he should have the kind of body a WOMAN would want to tickle!!!).

I hope this was okay, Kathy!!! Once again, THE LAFFWORKS is the greatest tickling video I've ever bought and I own over 150. VIVA FEMFEET!!!

Re: Quick Question

Longbaugh said:
Kathy, at the end of 'Ticklish Guest' there is some mention of Jacklyn possibly making another vid. Do think she is really willing or was the first session to much for her.

She most certainly would do another video Longbaugh.

new vids

Kathy,
I hope you read my suggestion about another video with Priscilla.
Seems as though there are a few peope who agree with me! Maybe you
could do another 3-part video, with three girls the victims of a
tickle trial, or something like that? Priscilla could be just one,
if she doesn't want to do a video by herself.

By the way, could you give us a list of ladies who are available
to make videos at the moment? I would really like to see Jacklyn
Lick in another one.

And remember, Kathy, we would be more than happy to see YOU in a video--but as a victim!!

Feedback

Kathy,

First, thank you for asking this question!! :) There's actually been a lot of talk about this already on another thread, in the PICTURES section of all places. Below is an excerpt from the conversation that I thought would interest you. :)

Bandit

- - - - - - - - - - -

Starbuck

Kathy,

You mean, you haven't lost touch with Priscilla? God, I sure
hope not! A large number of us would love to see her in another
video. Yes, she is much better known in the community as the
sexy "wicked witch" who does most of the tickling (and very well),
but we would LOVE to see her in a full-length video as the victim.
Hey, there's an idea--why not make a vid with Priscilla on trial
and see how many positions you can put her in while tickling HER
sexy feet and stomach? Would she be willing?

- - - - - - - - - - -

Tickling Rookie

What do you guys prefer?
I just wondering, do you guys prefer to see Priscilla be the tickler or ticklee? Me, I definately prefer it when she's the ticklee! You add your opinion too, ok Kathy?

- - - - - - - - - - -

07-19-2001 09:47 AM

I don't know how much the price for FemFeet membership is in pounds, but I do know that the people at FemFeet accept Checks and Money Orders as well as Credit Cards.

- - - - - - - - - - -
07-19-2001 12:22 PM

I LOVE Starbuck's idea of having a video where Pricila is put on trial by a jury of her peers. There could be clips from her past vids entered as "evidence," and of course we all know the punishment would have to fit the crime. This would be the best selling RealTickling video EVER!

Bandit

- - - - - - - - - - -

07-19-2001 06:18 PM

Tickling Rookie

Hey, I really like Starbuck's idea! Yeah, I can see it now: Dana from Dark Needs comes up to Priscilla and ties her up the same way Priscilla tied Dana up and tickles Priscilla the exact same way Priscilla tickled Dana! Yeah, that'd be an awesome video! It'd be great to see all of Priscilla's victims get revenge on Priscilla! And then, after each of Priscilla's victims has gotten their revenge, they all gang-tickle Priscilla! I'd definitely buy that video!

- - - - - - - - - - -

SlaverTickler

Remeber Toni from Without Consent. If anybody should apear at a trial the People Vs Prisla James, it should be her. I have always wanted to see her get even eith Miss James for torturing her.

bandt001, Hi. You guys have some neat ideas. If we could we'd do them all. Our problem is most of those girls "from the past" aren't around anymore. We have no idea where Toni is, nor does Priscilla, who is her true life friend. So a sequal with her is impossible.
We've been chatting with Priscilla in Canada and we're starting to see when we can get together and at least have her tickle some more girls. Thanks so much for all your great suggestions.
Sincerely,

model alert

dear kathy ,

my good friend really wants to model in your vids how can we accomadate her. she feels women of color are'nt represented

Re: model alert

the big t said:
dear kathy ,

my good friend really wants to model in your vids how can we accomadate her. she feels women of color are'nt represented

big t, Thanks for telling us. We can't promise you anything about accomodating her. We actually have a pretty long list of models waiting for us to get our act together and do new videos. You are welcome to send pictures of your G/F to us if you want. But I see on your profile you live very far from Los Angeles so thats the first of many hurdles we'd have to jump. :confused:

favorite models

my #1 favorite ticklee crystal because she`s so so ticklish. I love that movie she was in, ticklish merchandise I just loved her reactions and laughter. the #1 bondage that I like that she was in was in TM, laying flat on her back on that short table with that plastic rap secured on her legs and arms. good job with the cushon she was laying on. I liked how they where tickling her expecally kristen she is the best tickler. she`s the master of tickling.I think she likes tickling with those long nails. I think I the girls should tickle with the long nails. can anybody get an review on crystal. she`s my favorite model. thanks. my favorite tickler is kristen lea because she`s so skillfull of doing it, plus with those long nails, I think she injoys tickling. buy the way, does she injoys tickling the feet or the belly/upper. because in TM, it looked like she injoyed tickling her bell/upp.

Last edited:
Dear Kathy, I have about six of your videos and would say Ticklish Guest with Jackline Lick is my favorate.Her laugh is incredible! Another video with her and either Sara or Priscilla would be great. Ticklish Merchandise and The Laughworks are a close second. Peace

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back