• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysterical Hurley

Ovda

TMF Master
Hysterical Hurley
By
Ovda

Elizabeth Hurley awoke one morning to find herself in an Arabian type room. What surprised her even more was the she was tied spread eagle on the bed. Liz was wearing a pink tank top, denim jeans, socks and sneakers. She struggled with all of her might in order to get freed, but Elizabeth soon realized that the only way she was going to get freed was if someone untied her.
“HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!” She screamed, but her pleas were answered only by thunderous silence.
Suddenly a billow of smoke appeared and out stepped a man. The man went and sat next to Elizabeth. She cringed to one side as he sat down.
“How are you doing?” asked the man. “My name is Chuck.”
“What do you want with me? How did I get here?” asked Elizabeth.
“First I must say that you are even more insanely drop dead gorgeous than I could have ever envisioned. Now for your questions. How did you get here? You see, Liz. One day I came upon a lamp. I rubbed it and out came this genie. I made my three wishes in a way that allowed me to be a powerful freed genie.”
Elizabeth did not like the sound of this.
“Now for your second question. What I plan to do to you I have been fantasizing about this for such a long time now it is going to come true. You see, Liz, I brought you here just for some laughs.”
With that Chuck produced two slender feathers. Elizabeth’s eyes just about popped out of her head when she realized what she was in for.
“N-No! Y-You won’t do that. P-Please don’t tickle me.” Begged Liz.
Chuck was very pleased to finally find out that the girl of his wet dreams was just as ticklish as she is drop dead gorgeous.
“Yes I’m going to tickle you, but we are going to make game out of it. We are going to play a modified version of “Uncle”. Every time you say “Uncle” an article of clothing will disappear until you are completely butt naked; then, the real fun will begin.”
Without another word Chuck began to tickle Elizabeth Hurley’s sexy silky smooth armpits. One thing that Chuck neglected to tell Liz is that the feathers are magical. Whatever is being tickled becomes a little more ticklish with each stroke.
From the get go Elizabeth was complete hysterical laughter. She was shaking her head wildly back and forth as she felt the tips of the feathers slide effortlessly across her terribly ticklish armpits. Chuck was ecstatic with just how ticklish her pits are.
Like a true tickle master, Chuck worked those feathers with the greatest of ease. The feathers looked alive as they twirled, and glided on Elizabeth’s underarms. She tried with all her might to pull her arms down in order to stop the tickling, but that was not going to happen. Tears mixed with eyeliner began to stream down Elizabeth’s hysterical face. Chuck lost all sense of time. He had no idea how long it was before Elizabeth gathered enough concentration and breath to say the word, “Uncle.”
At the sound of the word, Elizabeth’s pink tank top melted away. Immediately Chuck left the feathers on their own to tickle torture Elizabeth’s armpits, and he began to tickle her flat sexy belly and sides.
Elizabeth’s hysterics doubled in magnitude when Chuck performed The Ten Finger Tickle Torture. His fingers snaked and slithered all over her tummy and sides. Soon Elizabeth became so tickled she simply melted into total and absolute hysterics. Her belly trembling in unbridled laughter. She would sometimes go into a state of Chuck’s favorite response: silent laughter. Elizabeth would go mute for about 10- 30 seconds, her mouth wide open with silent howling laughing pouring out.
During this time, Chuck noticed Liz clenching her thighs tightly together in an effort from wetting her pants. Chuck had a solution to this problem. He stopped tickling Liz’s belly and sides. Chuck took a deep breath, placed his mouth on Elizabeth’s adorable belly button and gave her a nice long and steady raspberry. Elizabeth could not take it anymore she peed her pants. She also exploded into a new gale of hysterical laughter.
When Chuck stopped, Elizabeth managed to gather some air to say, “Uncle”. Her jeans vanished revealing her incredible sexy and toned legs. “Three more times” thought Chuck and the real fun begins.
Chuck produced two more feathers and began to tickle Elizabeth’s inner thighs. He also made appear a pair of disembodied hands that tickled Liz’s tummy and sides. Elizabeth could not stand it anymore. She thought that she was going to go absolutely insane. Her lungs, face, and stomach were aching so bad it was unbearable. Chuck loved the way she laughed. It was like the laughter of a little schoolgirl and her sexy British accent made the laughter even more intoxicating to the ears.
Elizabeth was doing her best not to say, “Uncle” because she knew that things were going to really get laid open if she said the magic word again.
“Come on, Liz.” Spoke Chuck. “Say it. Say, “Uncle””
She could not take it any longer and Elizabeth said the word. Instantly her bra disappeared. Chuck looked and saw her perfectly shaped naked breast.
Chuck leapt to her side and began to tickle Elizabeth’s exquisite breast. He had no idea that her breast would be so ticklish. Elizabeth shook violently back and forth in order to knock the “Tickle-Spiders” off. Her nipples became erect and hard enough to cut diamonds.
“Uncle” was spoken again. As soon as her panties vanished, Elizabeth lost control of her bladder, again. Chuck took another feather and had it tickling Elizabeth’s genitals. She was racked in total hysterics.
Chuck was relishing every second of tickle torturing the most beautiful woman to ever walk the face of the earth. On the other hand, Elizabeth was in absolute agony. All she wanted was for the tickling to stop, or at least to pass out. It was simply unbearable.
After another ten minutes, Elizabeth finally said, “Uncle”. Her socks and shoes melted away revealing her exquisitely beautiful feet. Immediately Chuck made all the feathers and hands disappear, and he rushed over and sat at Elizabeth’s feet. She was utterly exhausted for the merciless tickle torture she endured. Liz’s chest was heavily heaving up and down grasping for every ounce of air to get into her aching lungs. Her naked body glistening with sweat.
Chuck just sat at her feet admiring their perfect flawlessness. His mouth dropped open in total awe of Elizabeth’s gorgeous naked feet. Chuck felt his penis becoming as hard as a diamond as he grazed upon Elizabeth’s feet. He took a deep whiff of her feet and Chuck’s mouth began to water by the smell of her heady foot odor. When he finally came out of his stupor, Chuck had that sadistic look in his eyes.
“Lookie what we have here? Piggies.”
Elizabeth crane her head to see with great horror what Chuck had in mind for her. “N-No Not my feet!! Anything else, b-but not my feet! I-I’ll go insane. P-Please I’m begging you!! Anything else!! You have no idea how horribly ticklish my feet are!! Please I’m begging you!!”
Elizabeth began to struggle with renewed strength. She stopped for a moment and looked down at Chuck who had this sadistic bliss on his face. Fear now had such a grip on Elizabeth that all she could do was slowly shake her head in protest and mouth the word, “No” over and over as Chuck’s index finger and thumb were opening and closing like pinches as they drew near to her toes in order to start playing This Little Piggy.
The game began.
“This little piggy went to market.” Spoke Chuck as he grabbed the big toe of Elizabeth’s right foot. Elizabeth threw her head back in absolute hysterical laughter as Chuck gentle wiggled and twisted her toe. Chuck was utterly amazed at just how insanely ticklish Liz’s toes were. As Chuck went through the rhyme, she sank deeper into a vast ocean of hysterics.
After he finished the first five toes, Chuck let Liz catch her breath.
“Now for the sequel.”
Before Elizabeth could say anything, Chuck began to work on her left toes. Liz went completely bonkers. Chuck was relishing every second on tickle torturing this insanely gorgeous woman.
Following the “game”, Chuck said, “You know, Liz. All of this tickling can really work up an appetite. I think I’m in the mood for something sweet.”
Chuck produced a canister of Cool-Whip. “No! No! Please not that!! Not my feet!!” begged Elizabeth as she saw Chuck pop open the lid. She giggled uncontrollably as Chuck smothered the cream all over her feet.
Without a word Chuck began to slowly lick the whip cream off Elizabeth’s feet. She went completely berserk. Liz was violently thrusting her head from side to side as she felt Chuck’s warm wet tongue slide up her feet. He was really taking his time savoring every morsel of whip cream. Next the thing that sent Liz over the deep edge of utter and maddening hysterics was when Chuck began to lick in between her toes. Elizabeth had a stream of tears running down her twisted and contorted face. She was utterly breathless with unbridled laughter. She peed herself one more time. After Chuck finished licking her feet clean, he put more whip cream on Liz’s feet. She was so tired that she did not even have the strength to say anything. Although when Chuck started on her feet, Elizabeth once again became alive with unadulterated laughter. Her body just trembling in hysterics. Chuck had enough whip cream to keep Liz in agonizing laughter for about thirty minutes.
Following his “meal” of sweet feet Chuck began to do symphony raspberries on Elizabeth’s feet.
Elizabeth was bucking and thrashing like a wild bronco. She was howling and shrieking like a banshee. Chuck would work on one foot at a time. Elizabeth felt the tickling sensation surge up her leg like a torrent of electricity and detonate in her brain like a myriad of nuclear explosions. Liz would hop a few inches off the bed with each raspberry. Soon she was so utterly consumed by the tickling that she just laid on the bed in her own sweat. Her long brunette hair plastered to her head. Elizabeth’s eye make-up wash completely off.
The entire day went by at a snail’s pace for Elizabeth. Mere seconds were like eons for her. She has never in all of her days been in such excruciating agony.
“Well it is time for me to hit the hay.” Spoke Chuck.
A huge wave of relief came crashing down of Elizabeth. She had a small grin and look of peace. “I get to have some rest.” She thought to herself.
“But I’m not going to leave you alone.”
With that Chuck caused six pairs of disembodied hands to appear. The hands looked feminine with long slender fingers and perfectly manicured nails A pair of hands were inches from Elizabeth’s horribly and insanely ticklish flesh. A pair was at her armpits, breast, ribs, sides, hips, and her feet.
“Good night.” Spoke Chuck as he turned off the lights and left the room.
When the hands began tickling Elizabeth, her beautiful blue eyes just about popped out of her head. She felt all sixty fingernails lightly scratching her unbearably ticklish skin. This was going to be the longest night of Elizabeth Hurley’s life. All she wanted was for the tickling to stop. It was simply too unbearable. She hoped that she would soon pass out or die just as long as the tickling would stop. During the night, Elizabeth peed herself for a third time.
Morning came and Chuck went to see just how his ticklish beauty was doing. He entered the room and saw the hands still tickling Elizabeth, but she had passed out during the night. Her head was to one side with her sweaty hair covering most of her face. Chuck had made Liz so indescribably ticklish that even though she had passed out her brain was still registering the tickling sensation. Chuck noticed that Liz would flinch and jerk every once and a while as the hands continued to tickle her.
Elizabeth awoke with a jerk to foul stench of smelling salts. She looked to see that she was no longer tied on the bed. This time Liz was on her knees strapped to the floor with her arms suspended above her head. Standing in front of her was Chuck.
“No!! Please, no more tickling!! I’m begging you!! Have mercy!! I-I can’t take it anymore!!” pleaded Elizabeth.
“Don’t worry” spoke Chuck. “I have other plans for you.”
Elizabeth noticed a huge bulge in Chuck’s pants, and she looked up at Chuck who was wearing a shark’s grin and had that certain look in his eyes.
“Y-Yes. I’ll suck your dick, but please no more tickling.”
Chuck unzipped his pants and puled out his penis. Elizabeth’s eyes grew wide in amazement as to how huge Chuck was. “Now remember, Liz. When you stop, you will return to the bed for more tickling.” Elizabeth nodded in agreement. “Now shall we begin?”
Elizabeth opened her mouth and devoured Chuck’s penis. Chuck was instantly thrusted into a world of sheer ecstasy. He felt her warm wet tongue sliding up and down his rock hard penis. It felt like Elizabeth was giving his penis a thorough massage. Whenever Elizabeth would gently rub the tip of his penis, Chuck would just about lost his mind and his knees would grow weak due to the electrifying pleasure. Chuck moaned and groaned in total and absolute rapture. He had never felt anything like this in all his life. After about what seemed like an eternity, Chuck got his composure back and was relishing every second of his blowjob. He looked down at Elizabeth’s soft smooth armpits and placed his wiggling fingers millimeters away from them. Elizabeth’s eyes widened with fear; then, she tightly closed her eyes as she awaited the inevitable.
Chuck began to lightly tickle Elizabeth’s armpits. Chuck enjoyed hearing Liz’s muffled laughter. This just caused him to get more aroused and more harder. He continued to torment his ticklish beauty for about ten more minutes.
In the blink of an eye, Elizabeth found herself back on the bed. This time she was in a sleeping bag with only her head and feet sticking out, and her feet were placed inches apart in padded wooden stocks. She tried to move, but the sleeping bag was securely strapped to the bed, she was immobile.
Chuck was at her feet and had a nice slender feather. Elizabeth was able to lift her head in order to see Chuck who was slowly waving the feather back and forth.
“No! Please!! Not again. I-I’m begging you! Please have mercy!! I’ll go insane!! Let me go down on you again. I promise I’ll do a better job this time.”
Ignoring her pleas Chuck began to sadistically and mercilessly tickle torture Elizabeth Hurley’s feet. Chuck totally loved to tickle feet. They are his favorite spot to tickle. He methodically drew the tip of the feather slowly up and down her excruciatingly and insanely ticklish feet. The more he tickled Liz’s feet the more ticklish they become. She violently shook her head back and forth screaming and hollering at the top of her lungs in agonizing hysterics. Elizabeth felt the tip of the feather skating across the sole of her tickled foot. Chuck had caused her feet to also be immobile and, he had her cute adorable toes spread apart. What really sent Elizabeth over the deep end was when Chuck would slid the feather in between her toes. He would torture one foot at a time. She would feel one foot being tickled; then, she would feel the feather tickle the other foot.
Time went by like cold molasses for Elizabeth. Mere seconds might as well have been hours.
Finally Chuck stopped. Elizabeth was a massive tickled mess. Chuck had tickled her hoarse. He gave Liz time to get her composure back. He heard her whizzing as she was catching her breath. Chuck had truly tickled her breathless.
It took Elizabeth nearly thirty minutes to catch her breath.
Chuck went and sat next to her. “You have now been tickled for an entire day-24 hours. Although this is just the beginning. I’m going to keep you her forever and ever as my tickle slave. With my powers of a genie I’m going to make you immortal. You will never grow old, you will never die. The inhumane and sadistic tickle tortures I have in store for you are the things that night terrors are made of. You might as well consider yourself in Tickle Hell because that is what it is going to feel like.”
As Chuck continued to describe what he had in store for her, Elizabeth began shaking her head in disbelief. She stared crying and blubbering like a little baby.
It was true. Elizabeth was in Tickle Hell. Chuck would tickle her for days even weeks, non-stop. He especially loved and adored her feet. Chuck would sometimes rub a mixture of honey and peanut butter all over Liz’s feet, and it would take hours for him to totally lick her feet clean. Often he’d place vibrating toes separators which just caused Elizabeth to almost crawl out of her own skin.
Chuck had an infinite imagination. There was no telling what or how he was going to fiendishly tickle torture her.
Amazingly Chuck would give Elizabeth a day or two of rest. On those days she became his sex toy. Elizabeth did absolutely and everything that was asked of her. She would go down on him and do an amazing job, and Elizabeth would rock his world when they had sex. Her days of rest were few and far in between because Chuck loved to tickle her so much.
She absolutely dreaded when Chuck would tell her that time is up. Elizabeth would drop to her knees begging and groveling asking Chuck not to tickle her anymore. She would promise to make the sex more enjoyable and do a better job going down on him.
Chuck would be oblivious to her pleas and position Elizabeth for her next “Ticklethon”.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
SWEET JESUS!! That was a great story! Thanks so much for writing it! What a great candidate to get the shit tickled out of her :) You gotta love the british accent too

Attachments

• helios2.jpg
    helios2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,585
  • tmf_0151.jpg
    tmf_0151.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 1,343
  • tmf_0150.jpg
    tmf_0150.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 1,440
  • tmf_0166.jpg
    tmf_0166.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8,224
  • tmf_0206.jpg
    tmf_0206.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 1,183
  • tmf_0004.jpg
    tmf_0004.jpg
    548 KB · Views: 1,268
  • tmf_0006.jpg
    tmf_0006.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 1,415
  • booki4.jpg
    booki4.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 4,892
  • booki3.jpg
    booki3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 10,135
  • booki2.jpg
    booki2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9,463
  • booki1.jpg
    booki1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,372
  • val and willow.jpg
    val and willow.jpg
    988.4 KB · Views: 1,541
  • vampcougars4.jpg
    vampcougars4.jpg
    449.7 KB · Views: 2,438
  • vampcougars5.jpg
    vampcougars5.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 870
  • vampcougars6.jpg
    vampcougars6.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,011
  • booki10.png
    booki10.png
    2 MB · Views: 921
  • booki9.png
    booki9.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 944
  • booki8.png
    booki8.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 875
  • bayonetta.jpg
    bayonetta.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 777
  • tmf_0236-2.jpg
    tmf_0236-2.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 560
  • hotspring.jpg
    hotspring.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 649
  • sombra2.jpg
    sombra2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 679
  • tmf_0409.jpg
    tmf_0409.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 486
  • schrodinger.png
    schrodinger.png
    791.5 KB · Views: 576
Thanks for the comments. I'm in the process of revising the story. Making it better.

Incredible, incredible story. All three of them. WOW!!! Is all I can say. Elizabeth Hurley is my all time favorite tickle toy. I can not get enough of her. Thanks for doing alot of feet tickling. Her feet are so exqusite. I will be dreaming about her tonight. I hope you write part 4. Thanks again.

Now why do I keep picturing Liz in her Bedazzled get-up?:devil:

I have to admit that I don't know who Elizabeth Hurley is, but I love this story, Ovda. Great, now I'm going to have to go find part two! :)

Liz Hurley like a FOX!

Elizabeth%20Hurley%20-%20Bedazzled%206.jpg

Great story, Ovda! I must admit, I share your fascination with Elizabeth Hurley. I think I need to draw up a character who resembles her (yes, in the red Bedazzled outfit). ;)

FTKL

Thanks, Biggles of 266. The pic definitely adds something to the story...lol

Ahhh

Liz Hurley. I love that woman. Thanks for the great read! :D

Thanks Alot!!!

Thanks for all of y'all's comments. I hope y'all find and enjoy Hysterical Hurley Pt. 2 & 3, and "The Spy That Tickled Me." It has Elizabeth Hurley and Heather Graham.
I might write Hysterical hurley Pt. 4, or just write another story with Liz in it.
I'd really love to tickle Liz to my heart's content and beyond.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back