• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
This is a story, I not we wrote (Heather and I had broken up at the time, but we got back together!) Since Heather is asleep, it's 7:00 p.m, amazing! It was for Josie the ticklish Pussycat. IT isn't finished and not so good, so feel free to comment.
Love,
Anna

This is a fictional tale about one of the characters in Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow Rosenberg and her lover Tara MacClay. What I am writing is clearly fictional and not that good. Nonetheless I ask everyone to persevere and enjoy my story. Love Anna Louise Donnison (By the way I am a lesbian, so only girls can send me e-mails, thanks.)

Willow gaze longingly at her beautiful blonde lover Tara. Since Glory had been defeaten, Tara's mind was restored. Willow was totally in love with Tara, and swore never again to let Tara out of her sight nor to ever leave her in doubt of her love for her. Willow gazed again at Tara. Tara was a remarkably cute blonde around 5'10, 120 pounds, with brownish-blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. She remembered something else she and Tara used to do before Glory drove Tara insane. Something used before sex. She used to tickle Tara crazy. Tara was exceedingly ticklish, almost insanely so. She shuddered at the thought and the word "insane". She looked at Tara's body and she wanted to tickle her again. But she did not want to cause unnecessary pain to her lover. She rolled over cautiously towards her naked lover, wrapping her arms around her. "I love you." said Willow.
Tara sleepy-eyed turned with that big grin that melted Willow's heart at the sight of it.
"I love you too, darling." she replied.
"How are you feeling?" asked Willow.
"Kind of sleepy. But happy, you are here." said Tara, planting a kiss on Willow's lips.
"Can we play a game?" asked Willow, in a babyish voice.
"What kind of game?" asked Tara, with her big grin.
"A funny game." replied Willow.
"OK!" said Tara, sleepishly.
Willow went under the cover to get some rope. While she had her head and arms under the bed, Tara wriggled her fingers on Willow's ass. Willow squealed "Tara! hahahahahaha! Stohahahap tickling my butt!" Tara stopped and Willow came up with the silky rope. "I' am going to get you back for that." said Willow, planting a kiss on her lover's lips.
"Be gentle." said Tara, somewhat nervously. To any of her friends, Willow would be the last person to indulge in tickle torture. Well last after Tara. Both were not greatly confident girls particularly Tara who was very shy and inward. Willow always made sure she did not go too far. She always stopped after 2 hours. She tied her effectively to the bed-post, starting with her wrists and then her ankles. Willow always made sure Tara was comfortable before trying anything. These days she was especially careful.
"Are you okay? This doesn't hurt does it?" asked Willow.
"No, sweetie, it doesn't hurt." Tara replies somewhat unsure, that she wanted to go ahead with this.
Willow planted another kiss on Tara's lips. Willow always drew this out, and this time was no exception. Willow picked out the longest feather out of her tickle kit. Tara's eyes bulged at the sight of it. Tara was shaking at the sight of it. Willow gave her another kiss, and whispered in her ears "If you don't want to do this, I understand my love." Tara really didn't, but she could never refuse Willow anything, and this time would be no exception. "It's it's okay, r-really." said Tara, stammering as she always does.
Willow smiled and drew the longest feather closer to Tara's stomach. Tara took a deep breath and Willow then put down the feather and started to blow on her stomach. "Ehehehehehe." giggled Tara. Willow smiled again and kissed Tara again. Every tickle was tempered with a kiss. "Baby, are you okay to go ahead with this?" Tara took another deep breath. "I-It's find baby. r-really." she said. Willow smiled. She straddled her lover and began to wriggle her fingers on Tara's armpits. Tara started to thrash like a bronco. "Hahahahaehehehehehehe. Eeee!" Tara was so ticklish she could not even form the words to beg. She tickled her for 5 minutes, using her long nails on her shaven hollows focusing on the center a lot. She stopped and gave Tara a kiss. "Are you okay, babydoll?" All Tara could do was nod. Willow then turned and started to suck on her pussy. Tara eyes closed and she moaned. She reached orgasm within a few minutes. Willow ran her hands across Tara's cheeks. How she loved this beautiful blonde. "Are you ready for the next step, Tara baby?" Tara nodded "I love you Willow." she said. Willow gave her a kiss on her luscious lips. "I love you too, Tara." she said. Willow reached into her tickle bag and produced two electric toothbrushes. Tara almost squealed at the sight of them. "Hang on love, I' ll make it okay." said Willow. She smiled and gave Tara a long kiss on the lips. She then tied a blindfold over Tara's eyes. "It's okay lamb chop. This way you can't be scared my the toothbrushes. If it gets too much, let me know I'll stop." Tara nodded very unsure of herself. Then Willow used the electric toothbrushes on Tara's ribs.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back