• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story a Friend Wrote for Me ff/m

FeatherFeet

3rd Level Red Feather
This is a story a friend who shall be known as Janko wrote for me.

In it I am the victim and my girlfriend and my ex girlfriend are the ticklers. :)

Jose had gone out to tend to his friend Kristin, who was having yet another emotional episode. The group he was hanging out with, consisting of James, Jillian and Jen, were all given the OK to head out early to his house—to relax, chill, and maybe have a drink or two.
Jose’s house was a pretty fun place to hang out for a college crowd. Think about it, a decent-sized home, no parents in sight, no worries, always a good supply of alcohol in the fridge, a nice TV accompanied by a sleek slim Xbox 360. There was one feature in particular, however, that stood out to the current group of friends that occupied the domicile. It was a recliner, probably about ten, fifteen years old at the most. It was still in impeccable condition though. It was also entirely comprised of the softest and smoothest black leather, too. James, having been in a similar chair, was rather intrigued by it. Unfortunately for him, though, his friends had a different situation in mind for that chair.
“Wow, it looks really comfortable”, commented Jillian, who already had thoughts, devious thoughts, running through her head.
“It does, actually”, quipped Jen in response. Jen herself already had a plethora of ideas in store for that chair.
“Haha, what are you two looking at me for?” said James, innocently and precociously.
“Oh… nothing ”, smiled Jillian, who she herself said very innocently. At least, she knew how to look innocent.
“Actually…”, said Jen, who was a tad more impatient, “I’m thinkin’ you should rest for a little bit. We kind of had an exhausting night, what with all that dancing.”
James winced in thought. He knew of the possibilities, and he was smart enough to suspect that there was treachery afoot, but he was still pretty damn tired
“Hmm, now that you mention it, my legs are kinda tired”, he mused, “Propping my feet up on that recliner for a bit might be good for me.”
“Then let us help you…”, Jillian giggled, her devious eyes gleaming alongside Jen’s. She grabbed onto his arm.
“Yeah… you gotta rest, James ”, said Jen as she clung tightly onto his other arm, slowly setting him back into the chair. James was tense, but still exhausted. The allure of the soft, pillowy recliner was alluring to the touch.
It wasn’t long before James found himself nestled snugly in the warmth of the chair, as the leather and padding molded to his body.
“Mmmmm…”, he hushed under his breath, “I gotta hand it to that Mexican, he sure knows where to find a freakin’ nice chair.”

James allowed himself to get lost in his day-dreams. Jillian and Jen both decided to help him get into a more “relaxed” position, so Jen pulled the lever on the side of the recliner, slowly raising James’s feet up until they were about up to Jillian’s waist.
“H-Hey now, that’s gettin’ a little too high, hehe”, said James, albeit worriedly.
“Oh, we know~”, retorted Jen in a loving yet sadistic tone of voice.
“Maybe this will help you feel more… relaxed”, cooed Jillian as her and Jen began to slide off James’s shoes together, tossing them aside.
James’s toes were wiggling visibly under his dark socks. His soles were arching nice and smoothly too.
“I-I don’t like where this is going, now!”, cried James, buried deep into the chair.
“Oh, how could we possibly forget these~?, said Jillian to Jen, as she held up a small bunch of various karate belts of differing ranks and colors. She had them in her purse, all rolled up and tied together compactly.
Jen gasped. “Oh yeahhh.”, she grinned widely, “We’re gonna have some fun tonight~”
Jen and Jillian both began to wrap the long belts around James’s feet, tight enough to keep his soles neatly together. His toes wiggled even more, out of reaction, which only heightened how badly the two girls wanted to get at his deliciously soft, sensitive and ticklish toes and soles~!
After his feet were lovingly tied together, Jen and Jillian immediately clung to both of his arms, pressing them together. Jillian held them in place while Jen tied the white and brown belts around his wrists, double knotting them and even making a nice ribbon too.
“Finally!”, huffed Jen.
“Yeah, *giggle*, I’m really glad we were able to wait until now. Isn’t that right, tickle slave?”, she hovered over James with the devious, striking eyes that James was all too familiar with.
James gulped, “Hey! This isn’t fair! I was legitimately tired now!”, he nervously chuckled, even though any and all protests were going to be shot down.
Jen put her hands to her sides, “Hey, it’s not fair to us that you have such…”, she murmured, sliding off one of his socks, as the soft “poof” of talcum powder fades into the air, “… vulnerable, soft soles~<3”
They were especially soft, and well taken care of. The talcum powder made them extra-sensitive too!
“Mwww, those are some ticklish soles. The best part is—They’re all mine!”, Jillian smiled with delight, giving the very center of his soles a quick, yet tactful poke, right on the arches.
James squeaked, as he tried to pull his feel back. He couldn’t though, he was too sunken in the depth of the recliner, and he hadn’t fully recovered yet from a night of partying. A cold sweat appeared on his brow.
“Now now…”, retorted Jen, “It’s not right to keep such ticklish soles like that to yourself… You have to share them…”, she sat on the armrest of the chair and began to work her fingers around the opposite foot, first the little spaces between the toes and the soles, and then working her way down toward the arches, in tandem with Jillian, her fingers long and delicate, polished and trimmed. Perfect for tickle torture.
James yelped, trying to hold back the snickering. “You can’t do this to me!”, he shouted, though the shout was clouded behind an immediate cacophony of laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! P-Please! Stop! I’m tired!!”
“Oh, we know hun ”, smiled Jillian, with a bit of love but also a bit strict, “So we’re going to let you rest up. Trust us, we know what we’re doing.” She winked.
“That’s right we do~”, responded Jen.
Jillian’s fingers crawled up to James’s toes, they were wiggling erratically. She loved it. She slowly poked at each individual toe, tickling them with her fingers, giving them special attention, until she turned to the spaces between the toes and between the sole. James was flustered with giggling, and they were one of the more sensitive parts of his feet, especially since he had his shoes on for most of the night. Jen copied Jillian, using her nails to trace the lines up to his toes, and down again, and then up again. Teasing his feet slowly, almost artistically.
James was completely broken in at this point. A chorus of laughter echoed through the house—a rather unusual noise given that it was rather late at night. What was it now? 12…12:30? It didn’t matter, really. There was no one around and knowing the situation at hand, Jose would be away until at least five in the morning.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! E-Enough!!”, cried James, his face already starting to turn a delicate pink
“Oh fine.”, cooed Jillian in a soothing voice. “You’ll get a three minute break. Sound fair, Jen?”
Jen turned her head, pressed her finger against her chin, and began to ponder toward the idea of giving their new tickle slave a break
“Hmmm, I dunno. I mean… we haven’t even brought those out yet. ~”, she finally said.
“Oh? Oh! Yes… ”, smiled Jillian. “I know exactly what you’re talking about! Luckily, I was two steps ahead.”
“Oh really? So was I ”, smiled Jen back at her friend, and the two pulled from their purses a plethora of feathers of varying lengths, colors and sizes. The two girls squealed together in excitement.
James panicked, but he was still kind of worn out—plus it was late. Wow, tired, exhausted, and worn out already? James knew they were playing dirty. He tried to squirm and he tried to escape, but the two girls who kept him prisoner made sure that there was no way their tickle slave was going anywhere.
“Alright, James. Here’s the thing. Your name is now tickle slave. So you better get used to it. You’ve got about a minute and a half of being James left, k?”, said Jen, stroking a particularly long yellow feather that tapered at the very tip.
“Tickle slave? Oooohhh, I love that name~ I think it suits him grandly.”, said Jillian, eyeing her boyfriend with a long pink feather of her own, so fine and delicate it made James cringe at the thought of what those two devious tickle torturers were going to do to him.
“Times up.”, Jen said, curtly, and she edged her way in, sliding the yellow feather up the tickle slave’s right foot, wiggling it up and down, back in forth, thrusting it delicately and going for all of the sensitive spots on his foot.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEY!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! T-Th-This isn’t f-fa—AHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!—Ff-Faaaaaair!!!!”, James whined and cried, though you couldn’t tell whether or not they were tears of fright or tears of laughter.
Jillian veered in herself, “Hey, I should’ve gotten the first try, Jen. He may be our tickle slave, but he’s my boyfriend.”, she asserted
Jillian poked the feather in between James’s toes on the other foot, smiling and giggling merrily. The toes wiggled and flexed, like little piggies. Jillian adored this, oh so very much. She stuck the finest tip of her pink feather in between his toes, and mercilessly began tickling the sensitive spots between his toes.
Then she decided to work her way down further, taking the fine tip of her feather and attacking the creases between James’s toes and sole.
“Oh god!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! STOP IT! PLEASE! I’M BEGGING HERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”, cried James, out of breath.
“You’re doing great, love. Just hang in there.”, cooed Jillian, assuringly.
Jen decided she was going to be malicious, and converged on the foot Jillian had already claimed.
“What if we take two feathers to the same foot? ”, she suggested innocently
“Hmmm, I think the tickle slave can handle that for a bit.”, said Jillian. “Let’s do it.”
“AHAHAHAHAHA! COME ON!!!”, cried James yet again, a cry uttered on deaf ears apparently as nothing he could say would defer them.
Jen used the tip of her soft yellow feather on James’s toes, while Jillian used her pink feather to attack James’s soles. His foot arched incessantly and it seemed as if he was trying to crawl it away somehow, but it was useless. This only resulted in Jillian and Jen attacking the deepest part of his arches with both tips of the yellow *and* the pink feather.
The feathers danced, almost methodically, together along his sole. They both continued over to his other foot, tracing the lines of the soles with the tips of the feather, concurrently.
“Ohhhh, look at those toes wiggle!”, cheered Jen, “I’m sooooo glad we thought of this beforehand!”, she grinned evily, looking at Jillian.
“Mmm, yes. Good thing we had that little chat a week ago!”, she smiled, though with a touch of evil in that smile.
“W-Wh-WHAT!!? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You mean… AHAHAHAHAHA!!! You MEAN!!!!AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! YOU WERE PLANNING---AHAHAHAHA----THIS FROM THE START?! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!”, James was shocked. He didn’t think his own girlfriend would fraternize with the enemy, but she did. And now he was screwed. Two girls, notorious for their tickle plots, have decided to join forces against him. He was their tickle slave. He wasn’t getting out of it either. James swung his head back the laughter continued to spew out.
“Aaaaand… break. ” , said Jillian soothingly. “You were great, hun.”
“Aw, really? A break so soon?”, said Jen in a disappointed tone.
“We’ll give him three more minutes. That sound fair to you, luv?”, said Jillian, as she positioned closer to James, touching his face tenderly with care.
“Y-Yes… That sounds fair…”, James huffed, his face having gone from a delicate pink to a lush scarlet.
“Let’s see… We’ve done, fingers… feathers… Hmmm.”, pondered Jillian
“Oh, I think I have an idea for something we could try ”, quipped Jen
“Oh? And what’s that?”, asked Jillian, curious as to what this “new idea” may be.
Jen reached into her purse, rummaging around for a few seconds, before pulling out a tight pink hairband. She gentle wrapped it around both of James’s big toes tightly, over twice, and then let it go with a tight *snap!*.
“Gah!!!! What are you doing?! Now I can’t even pull my feet apart!”, cried James in protest.
“Oh, we know.” Smiled Jen sadistically “That means it’ll be so much easier to get at both of those delicious soles and sets of toes!
James whined again like a five year old. It was going to be a very long night indeed.
Jillian and Jen began teasing James’s feet again, only this time with the luxury of having his soles kept in place by the hair-band that festooned James’s big toes together snugly.
The two girls held their feathers firmly between their fingers as they once again went at James’s soles. James tried to pull the tie apart but both Jen and Jillian knew where he was vulnerable—It wasn’t going to do him any good. His soles ached and arched tirelessly, Jen sliding her feather up and down the middle of his soles, while Jillian vertically grazes the tip of her own feather across the space between all ten toes and both soles.
Their torture methods were merciless indeed.
Jillian was giddy, smiling cheerily in contrast to her wicked torture methods, dancing the feather across James’s feet delicately but accurately. She knew exactly what spots were his most vulnerable and his most ticklish.
“This was a great idea, Jen…”, Jillian muttered to her friend. “Now we can keep his soles together nicely!”
Jillian nodded, still focusing on keeper her feather on James’s soles, “I told you this was a great idea ”
James spewed and sputtered with giggles, snickers, muffled guffaws and sheer laughter. He was starting to sweat, and he was regretting his choice. Two girls, yes, two girls. Two girls who also happened to be the most relentless tickle torturers he had ever known, and were not known to back down easily, united together against him in some kind of unholy union.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I’ll do anything! Aahahaahahahahahaha! Please! I’ll treat you two to dinner! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!”, he protested, reaching the end of his rope.
“Dinner and a movie?”, said Jillian, as she continued to tickle James’s feet.
“AHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh come on!”, he cried
“I know you have the money right now dear~”, smiled Jillian. “Do it for me, please?” She slowed the stroke of the feather so that it glossed over James’s arches… slowly… and smoothly.
“Hhhnnnnn..ahahha…*snrk*…Ahahahahah!!!!”, he shrieked, whatever words he was trying to formulate being hushed out by the sounds of laughter.
Jillian and Jen then took their feathers and started going a bit more vicious rather than gentle. Attacking all the key areas of James’s feet: Hi soles, his toes, the lines along his soles, the spaces in between his toes, and everything in between.
James was out of breath.
“Aw, poor tickle slave.  “, said Jen, in an almost uncharacteristic, caring tone. “I think he can have his break now.”
“That sounds good.”, replied Jillian. “Since you were such a good boy this time, we’ll give you five whole minutes to catch your breath, okay hun?”
James nodded slowly. He huffed and puffed, as the droplets of sweat glistened the headrest of the couch. Jillian took a small towel from the nearby closet and gently wiped his face clean.
“I think he’s had enough of the toe-tying.”, said Jen. “We can save that for another time.”
“Alright then.”, said Jillian
Jen quickly removed the band around James’s feet carefully, before returning it back into her handbag.
James was still tied up, and his poor feet may have had enough.
“You look tired, maybe we’ll let you off easy for now.”, said Jillian to her weary-eyed boyfriend.
“Al-Alright…”, he said, rather drowsily.
“But… you still owe us a dinner ”, said Jillian, perking up again.
“Ohhh, fine. “, he said, sighing. “You two… man, that’s not fair.”
“Life’s not fair. ”, said Jen, with a grin.
Just then, the doorknob creaked for a moment, and then the door swung open.
Jose was standing there, greeted by thee of his friends, one of which was tied up, sweaty, and barefoot on his nice, new recliner.
“Just what in the hell is going on here?!”, questioned the Mexican, with a stammer.
“Oh, nothing  Right Jen?”, asked Jillian
“Nothing at all, Jose ”, said Jen, right James?
“Yep… Nothing at all ”, said the tickle slave, lying through his teeth.

-Fin-

heheh thanks for reading! any other thoughts so i can tell my friends? :)

Not only do you have the hottest, sexiest, most ticklish soles but you post a sizzling foot tickle torture story about them. Janko did a beautiful job here. Bravo and I can't tell you how much I would have loved to join the ladies in torturing your soles!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back