• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anime Tickling story: The 'Dirty Pair' #3- */ff, m/f, f/f (adult)

J-dark

TMF Poster
And now the final one of the trio, in which both girls get tickled
silly, by the crooks, by one another, and by their feline companion,
Moughi, who, incidentially, is something between a bear and a tabby.
*shrugs* I dunno, I didn't create it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The (original) Dirty Pair:
Giggles Galore

by J-Dark.
-------------------------
Part 1: Almost TOO Easy!!)

"Hey, Yuri," Kay asked her partner, as she lay across her bed, flipping through
the pages of a magazine, "have you had any luck locating our perp yet?"

Yuri sighed, tossing her purse to the side, kicking off her boots, and flopping
down on the adjoining bed. "Nada. Zip. Zilch. The guy is a regular ghost. What
about you, Kay? Turn up anything on your end?"

"Not really," the redheaded trouble consultant sighed, rolling over onto her
back. "I pounded the pavement all day, checking out every lowlife dive and joint
in the neighborhood, but no one's seen hide nor hair of this guy." She shook her
head. "It's the same old story. When he wants to be seen, he is, and when he
doesn't want to be seen, you couldn't find him with an army of bloodhounds."

Yuri shook her head. "This is getting serious. We've got to find this guy before
the end of the week. He's the only witness for the big criminal case being held on
Regulia Prime." She sighed, blowing a strand of errant hair from her face. "It
figures... the key witness to a major crime would just HAVE to be a small-time,
pennt-ante thug like this guy. A low-life street hustler." She nearly spat in
disgust.

"Now, Yuri," Kay began in a chiding tone, "just because this guy doesn't walk the
straight and narrow is no reason to rag on him. He served his time. The authorities
say he is strictly legit now... or he WAS until he found out he was going to be
called in to testify in court against the biggest gangster in three start systems
and broke his parole and left the planet."

"I just don't like the idea of having to get all cozy up with a criminal," Yuri
insisted.

Kay started to remark, but the beeping of the phone distracted her. Reaching for it,
she answered, "Hello? Uh huh. Really? You're SURE it was him?"

"What?" Yuri asked, suddenly excited. Could Kay have really found their guy?

Kay was all smiled. She quickly scribbled down an address and thanks the person on
the phone, then hung up. "Bingo!" she crowed. "Looks like I hit paydirt! Our guy
is holed up on the far side of town, in an old run down split level apartment
building, room C-4."

Yuri blinked. "But... where... how did you... who... who was that on the phone?"
she demanded.

Kay smiled, swinging her arms. "I'm am SUCH a genius! I couldn't find out anything
myself, so I paid one of the lowlifes on the street to ask questions for me. He was
a regular, a citizen here, so I figured if anyone's seen our guy, they'd talk to him
faster than they'd talk to me. And all I had to do was promise him a date with you."

"WHAAAATT?" Yuri shrieked.

Kay laughed, sliding on her boots and slipping her blaster into its holster. "Just
kidding. God, you are so easy sometimes. Actually, I promised him a thousand credits
if he turned up anything. Guess I'll just charge it to our expense account."

<hr>

Eddie 'Fast Hands' Lemmer sat confidently in his reclining chair as his friend,
Jimmy 'Fingers' Malloy hung up the phone. Grinning at his pal, he chuckled. "Come
on, Fingers! Relax! It's gonna be fine. I promise you! Even if things go wrong,
which they won't, the cops got nothin' on you. You're just an innocent by-stander.
So just chill out!"

Fingers sighed and sat down on the bed. "Yeah, okay, Eddie... but, like, are you
SURE this is gonna work? I mean, these are two WWWA agents we're talking about. Do
you really think a little TICKLING is gonna stop 'em?"

Eddie grinned. "Hey, I didn't believe it either, Fingers... not at first. But a
friend of mine got nabbed by the Dirty Pair a while back. He got the drop on 'em at
first, but they managed to get him in the end anyway. He told me later, when he
had 'em down, tied up, he was standing over 'em, taunting 'em--- you know how Joe
likes to taunt his victims. Anyway, he was a tanutin' and a teasin' and one of them,
the redhead, she lashes out and tries to KICK 'em! Well, he grabbed her foot in
mid-swing. She was surprised, and tried to jerk her foot back, but Joe has a real
tight grip, so all she does is pull out of her boot. Joe is standing there, holding
this girl's boot, so she is barefoot now. He laughs and she tries to kick him again,
and AGAIN he grabs her foot, which is bare now. So, he gets the idea to tickle her
bare foot... and whammo! She just loses it. Ten seconds and she's squealing like a
little baby, begging him to let her go!"

Fingers sat, eyes wide, listening to the story. "For real? I mean, I know they're
women and all, the real 'hottie' types, but still.. I figured 3WA people, especially
those with the reputation like the Dirty Pair, would be a bit more... uhm... you
know... resilient?"

Eddie merely shrugged. "Hey, I'm only telling ya what I heard from Joe. After a few
minutes, the redhead was gasping for breath, still laughing up a storm. The blue
haired one, she's cursing and yelling, telling him to leave her friend alone, so Joe
walks over to her and grabs HER boot... pulls it off, and starts tickling up a storm
on HER bare foot! From what Joe said, the blue-haired one was even MORE ticklish than
the other one! Within a few minutes, he had them both weak as kittens, and submissive
to boot! He literally tickled all the fight out of 'em!"

Fingers frowned, crossing his arms. "Okay then. How did Joe get caught if he had them
at his mercy?"

Eddie sighed. "Well you know Joe. Once he gets excited about something, he loses sight
of everything else. He was so busy tickling the two agents that he completely forgot
about the regular police. They broke down the door and stormed in, and Joe was STILL
too busy tickling to pay them any mind. It wasn't until the pulled him away and slapped
the cuffs on him that he realized what had happened."

Fingers nodded slowly. "Yeah. That sounds like Joe, alright."

"Yeah. Anyway, the important thing is that we know these two girl's achilles' heels,
so to speak." He chuckled devilishly. "I have the whole apartment building wired, and
placed sensors at every window, door, and air vent. As soon as they try to slip inside,
we'll have 'em! And then, the fun begins! Mhuahuahuaaa..."

<hr>

Part 2: Once More Into the Breach, Dear Friends!)

Kay stood at the entrance to the apartment building her informant had told her of. It
was a total and complete wreck. The top level ended abruptly in a tangle of exposed
steel girders an roughly hewn concrete, The walls were blackened, remaining signs of
the huge explosion that had rocked the slum region of the city several years ago.

"This hulking thing should have been condemned after the explosion," Kay commented.

"Actually, it IS condemned," Yuri pointed out, glancing at the blueprints. "The city
doesn't even officially recognize it as an apartment building anymore. Then again, this
is the poor side of town, and most of the inhabitants are either homeless with nowhere
else to go, or low-life criminals looking for a place to hide out."

Kay sighed, pulling her weapon. "Looks like its the latter in our case. I think we
should split up. I'll take the front entrance, and you try the back."

Yuri frowned. "Kay? Your weapon? You're not planning on SHOOTING him, are you? Remember,
we need this guy alive!"

"I know that. But I doubt he'll simply welcome us into his apartment with open arms.
I just want to be prepared for any little surprises he might have in store for us."

"Hmmm. Good idea," Yuri said, pulling her own weapon. "Keep your comm-link open, and
yell if you run into trouble."

"Roger that," Kay replied, making her way to the entrance. The way seemed clear at first
glance. Moving carefully, back against the wall, she pushed open the half-rotten pasteboard
door, jumping out, gun at the ready.

Nothing.

"Well, that was the waste of a perfectly good entrance," she thought to herself.

Entering the building, Kay found herself in the main hallway. Glancing around, she spied
the stairwell at the far end of the room. "Hmm. Block A on this floor. That means the next
floor up is B, and the one above that is C. Looks like I take the stairs." Moving along
the deserted hallway, wary of traps, Kay nearly stumbled over one. Pausing, one dainty
booted foot slightly raised, she caught sight of the tripwire. Stepping carefully over
it, she traced it back to the wall, where a small but deadly plasma grendae sat, the wire
hooked to the pin. "Hmmm. Sneaky little bastard," she mused. Tapping her earrings, she
spoke up. "Yuri? I just found the first booby trap. Looks like our guy rigged the first
floor with tripwires and plasma grenades. What about you? Any luck on your side?"

Yuri's voice came in after a moment. "Yeah, same here. The back entrance is pretty much
impassible. You should see it. There's a whole network of wires here, all over the place,
like a giant spider web! But either our boy's not too smart, or he ran out of supplies,
because there's a fire escape along the edge of the building on this side that leads
straight to the top, and it looks clean."

"Yeah, well, looks can be deceiving," Kay replied, checking for more traps as she
reached the stairs. "I've reached the stairs... and they're a mess. I guess you'll
reach him before I will." Indeed, the stairway was littered with tiny but visible red
lights, signalling the telltale signs of plasma grenade switches. Glancing over at the
setup again, Kay could see a pattern to the lights.

"Ah, of course," she thought to herself. "He had to leave himself a way to come and go
without blowing himself up. All I have to do is to step on the right steps and skip the
booby trapped ones, and I'll be fine." Moving slowly, Kay made her way up the staircase,
inching on the tip toes of her boots, slipping around and through the gaps in the perp's
so-called security system. "Not too shabby, for an amateur," Kay thought as she reached
the top of the second floor. "Still, not very bright. He should have known any real WWWA
agent worth her salt would check the stairway, and those lights are small but clearly
visible. Surely he must have know someone could get past them."

Stepping on the landing to the stairs leading to the third floor, Kay suddenly realized
that he HAD known they would get past them. A soft metallic click sounded an instant
before the panel underneath her feet gave way. With a loud cry of surprise, Kay fell,
falling several down through a small dropaway floor, landing stunned in a large heavy
rope net. The net instantly contracted, wrapping around her, until she was held tight
like a mummy in fishnet bandages.

"Ahhh... shit! I'm caught!" she yelled. "Yuri! Yuri, can you hear me? I fell into one
of his booby traps! Yuri? YURI? Answer me damn it! I need help!"

Moments later, the ceiling panel across from her opened up, and Yuri fell, screaming,
into the other net, which tightened and wrapped around her as well. Sighing, glaring
at her partner, the redhead quipped, "Well, well, how nice of you to 'drop in' too."

"Oh shut up!" Yuri snapped back, struggling, trying to get free. Another strange sound
echoed through the empty room, the ominous sound of a metallic panel sliding open,
followed by a soft hissing sound. "Wha... what's that?" Yuri asked, frightened, looking
around quickly. "Not snakes, I hope. I hate sna.. sna... snaaakkkeeesss... hehehehehehe!"

"What's so funnnnyy..hhhehehehehehee.." Kay tried to ask, as she too burst into giggles.

"Oh no... Lau...hahahaha... hahahaffing gaasssss... teeheeheehee... he's gassing up
with... laahahahahahahahahaffing gass..."

The two girl dissolved into helpless giggles. The gas continued to pour steadily in the
room, sending them higher and higher, until they were literally screaming with laughter.

Upstairs, Fingers aned Eddie watched, amused, listening to their laughter, drinking it
in like a fine wine. "Wow, Eddie," Fingers said, rubbing the growing bulge in his pants.
"You wuz right! Those two girls are cute! Sexy too. I just love the way they sound when
they laugh like that."

Eddie chuckled, turning the oxygen mix down another ten percent. "So do I, Fingers. But
just imagine how much better it'll be when it's US making them laugh, instead of the
gas. With this new mix, they'll be passed out cold in another minute or two. Come on,"
he said, tossing Fingers a gas mask. "Let's go get ready."

<hr>

Part 3: Oh, the [Lack Of] Humanity!!)

Yuri awoke slowly, feeling warm and tingly all over. She'd been having the most arousing,
stimulating dream. She'd been Sleeping Beauty, and her handsome Prince Charming had come
to rescue her and lift the curse, but instead of awakening her with a kiss, he had
slid off all her clothes, leaving her completely naked, and had stroked and teased her
soft tender thighs, and the spaces between, with a long stiff feather, until she awoke
to in powerful orgasmic release.

Groaning, shaking her head to clear it, she moved her hands to rub the sleep from her eyes,
only to discover that they were tied in place high above her head. Startled fully awake
now, the blue-haired agent found herself lying on a bed, bound spread-eagled to the posts,
stripped naked of her uniform! The memory of ther mission, of falling into the net, and
the gas, all came flooding back to her.

"Oh fuck!" she cursed loudly, struggling to free her wrists. No good. The bed she lay in
was old but the frame and posts were wrought iron, and solidly constructed.

"Yuri? You okay?"

Turning to the side, she saw her partner, Kay, lying on the bed across from her in a
similiar position, except she was lashed down on her front instead of her back. Glad that
her partner and friend was alive and well, Yuri responded with her usual surly nature.

"No, I'm NOT okay. I'm strapped naked to a bed, and I've been captured by the bad guys.
It doesn't get more not-okay than this, Kay."

The door opened. "Oh, but I beg to differ, ladies," Eddie said, stepping in between the
beds. "So glad you're both awake. Welcome to my little home away from home. Sorry about
the accomodations, but when you're wanted by the mob, and by the 3WA, you take what you
can get."

"Eddie, what's the big idea?" Kay sputtered angrily. "We're not out to arrest you! We
just want to bring you in safely, and put you in protective custody until the trial is
over. Come on, untie us! There's no need for this!"

"Forget it, Kay," Yuri spat in disgust. "This guy's nothing but a scumbag, just like the
guy he's supposed to testify against. You can't reason with him. Only a truly deviant
mind would have knocked us out and stripped up naked, then tied us up this way." She
turned and glared up at Eddie. "Probably the only way you can get hard, huh Eddie?"

The man's face registered surprise, then anger, which slowly cooled into something
infinitely more dangerous. "You've got quite a mouth on you, Agent Yuri. I think that
perhaps we should do something about that... give you something else to do with it
other than insult your most gracious hosts." Walking towards her, moving to lean above
her, Yuri growled, gritting her teeth. If he thought for one moment she was going to suck
on his di---

"EEEEEKKK!!" Yuri squealed wildly as Eddies fingers ran rampant over her exposed ribs.
"What the hell do you... aaaahhhh!! Hahahahahaa... stop that you damn freak! Hahahahaha
Noooo... stop tickling meee ehehehehehehehehehe... hahahahahahahahaa... my riiiibbbsss!
No! Stop! Stop! I can't stand it! hahahahahahahahahahaha!" she cried, twisting and
wriggling as much as her bonds allowed, trying to escape Eddie's torturous touches.

"Mmmm, how sweet and smooth your skin is right here," he commented, running his long,
finely tapered fingers along Yuri's ribs, teasing the thin, sensitive flesh between
them, sending the girl deeper and deeper into hilarity. He alternated between light
and deep, firm touches, first stroking the sensitive flesh, then digging into the ticklish
sensitive nerve endings between her cute sexy ribs. Each touch sent the blue-haired beauty
into a frenzy, making her buck and bounce her cute heart-shaped bottom against the bed.
"I bet you're starting to feel just a wee bit sorry for how you talked to me now, aren't
you, Agent Yuri?" he taunted, moving a free hand down to tease her cute little navel.

"NOOOOOOO!!" Yuri bellowed, sucking in her tummy, trying to avoid the casual advance of
Eddie's finger. All to no avail, as the tickling, teasing little digit slithered and worked
its way slowly but surely towards its goal, moving like an inchworm, raising ticklish
titters with every movement as it slooooowwwllyy entered he sweet dimple of Yuri's cute
little bellybutton. Her reaction was dramatic.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!" she screamed, going rigid for a few seconds, straining
with every fiber of her being to dislodge the finger, before sinking back down to the
mattress again, subsiding into helpless submissive laughter, her body tired and weary from
the epic battle to restrain the laughter. Yuri threw back her head and laughed, not even
trying to beg or plead anymore, simply accepting her fate, laughing with complete and total
abandon.

Kay, horrified at Yuri's predicament, yet strangely aroused at seeing her beautiful and
haughty partner taken down a peg or two, voice her outrage. "Eddie!" she yelled, struggling
to get free. "STop that! Stop tickling her! You're torturing her! Leave her alone!"

Eddie, pausing for a moment, to give Yuri a breather, faced the redhead with a grin. "If
I were you, sweertheart, I'd worry more about myself." He gestured to Fingers, standing by
her prone bare feet who, like his namesake, stood eagerly, wiggling his fingers in readiness.
"My partner there, Fingers, seems to have taken a liking to your pretty bare feet, Agent
Kay. Your friend here is finding out now just why they call me Eddie 'Fast Hands', but I
think you're about to find out why they call HIM, 'Fingers' Malloy."

Kay, eyes wide, seeing the look of eagerness and lust in Fingers' eyes, recoiled in terror.
Her toes wiggled helplessly, flexing and clenching, as her tormentor's hands drew ever
closer. "No! Please! Don't do it, Fingers! Please! Nooo. I'm begging you! Don't tickle me!
Don't tickle my feet! Not like this! I can't move! I won't be able to stand it! Please!
Plee...ee.ee.eehehehehehehee... hahahahahaa... nooo noooo... ahahahahahahahahahahahaa!"

Fingers sighed deeply, tilting his head back as he soaked up the gorgeous redhead's tittering
laughter. He was in heaven. The perky redhead's laughter was deep and low, and easier on his
ears that her partner's higher pitched, screeching laughter. And her FEET! Her soles felt
unbelievably smooth against his fingers, and so pale compared to the rest of her well tanned
body, completely without blemish. His nails, trimmed and files smooth just for this moment,
worked carefully over every inch of Kay's beautiful soles, streaking diagonally across and
along her soft pale heels, circling aimlessly up and down the curved insteps, spiraling
intently along her high well-defined arches, and gently brushing the sweet tender balls of
her feet, in a side to side motion.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I'm going crazy! AAAAHHH!! NOOO MOOORREE!! EEEK! NO NO NO NOT THERE!
Not my ARCH! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!" Kay screamed. Like Yuri, she eventually succumbed
to the tickling, her body losing the hopeless battle to free itself and avoid the teasing
touches tormenting it. She soon slipped into a helpless fugue of hysteria also, simply
resigning herself to the tickling, throwing back her head, laughing like a madwoman as her
perfect feet were subjected to endless teasing and tickling.

"Hey, Eddie, man you were right!" Fingers shouted over the twin sonatas of laughter being
forced from their ticklish virtuosos. "This is great! Oh my GOD this girl's laugher is so
sweet! I can't get enough of it!" He slowed his tickling slightly, letting Kay regain a
bit of her breath, not wanting her to pass out just yet. His fingers slowed, but didn't
stop, gently circling around her arches, her second-weakest point. As the redness began to
fade from her face, and some semblance of sanity returned to her, he began again, scratching
her sensitive feet with renewed vigor, sending her once again into the stratosphere.

Yuri, likewise, felt the renewed torture of her sweet supple upperbody. Tired of teasing
her nominally ticklish ribs and sides, Eddie had ventured higher up, working his quick
and dexterous hands into the deep soft hollows of Yuri's underarms. He'd struck paydirt,
for the very first touch had brought forth gales and gales of renewed laughter from the
breathless, fast-fading agent. Somehow, she had even found the breath to beg for mercy.

"AHHHHHH!! NOOOOO NOT THERE! PLEASE!!" she screamed, whipping her head wildly back and
forth, slapping Eddie with her long hair. "Can't take it! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
PLEEEAAAASSSEEEEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Iiiiiiiiahahahahahahahahahammmm ssssoohohoh
hohohohrrreeeeehehehehehehehe! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... oohhh ohhh Gaawddd
I can't standddd itttt!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

"Poor dear," Eddie taunted, moving his hands out of her tortured pits, to caress and stroke
Yuri's soft vulnerable breasts, teasing the hard stiff nipples. "If I were the forgiving
type, I'd probably have mercy on you now." His grin turned evil once more. "Too bad, I'm
not the forgiving type. But... perhaps I will help you enjoy your torture a bit more."

Yuri's eyes were closed tightly, her mouth open wide as soft gasping laughter continued to
pour steadily from her. Her throat was nearly raw from her forced hilarity, and her breath
was labored and raspy. The tickling was overwhelming; she had no defense against it. Worse,
she was starting to enjoy it, in a weird, perverse sort of way. As much as she tried, she
couldn't deny it: she was starting to get turned on. VERY turned on. Her mind flashed back
to her experience back on Delta Gamma 3 with Janous, how he had tortured her to the very
edge of sanity... and then turned it all around by bringing her off in a monsterous orgasm
like she'd never felt before. The very familiar feeling stirred in her again, now, under
Eddie's diabolical fingers, and once more she felt torn between her anger and hatred of
the man, and the delicous, devilish sensations he was rousing within her.

When he began the tickling of her hard, ridged nipples, the pleasure sensations increased
dramatically, and her laughter became intermixed with soft sighs and moans. Despite herself,
Yuri found herself wanting more, needing more, and her hips began to move as she reflexively
pulled away from his touch, then pushed her chest out, asking, begging, for more.

"Nooooo... hehehehehehe... aahhahhhaaa... mmmmmmmm... ohhhh sooo goooodddd... hehehehee NO
NO NO! AHHH!! ahahahahahaa... heheheheehehee... ohh Gaahahahahadddd... hehehehe... mmmmmmm
ohhhh you're making me craaaazyyyy!!" Yuri complained, walking the thin line between
agony and ectascy.

Meanwhile, her partner found her own passions taking an upward curve. Her mind was reliving
the events she'd endured back on Galaxy Station 5, at the hands on Harold Stills. He'd
caught her, as she'd tried to slip unnoticed from the station duct work. He'd tickled her
silly for nearly an hour, before sending her into orgasmic paradise by tickling her soft
soles while licking and sucking her hyperticklish toes. Glancing down through tear-stained
eyes, Kay saw, to her horror and delight, the blurry image of Fingers Malloy bending down
over her poor tickled feet, his mouth open and his tongue extended. The first gentle kiss
of his lips along her until-now-untouched toes send a severe shiver of pleasure into her
loins, freezing her laughter in her throat as a deep passionate moan forced its way
through.

"OOOHHHH MMYYY GAAAWWWDDD!!" she nearly screamed, clenching her toes into tight little fists,
trying to deny that deadly tongue any further contact. "NOT MY TOES! NOT MY TOES! PLEASE!
Not that, anything but that, no, no NOO NOOOOO!! EEEEEEEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!"
she screamed, bursting once again into ticklish laughter as Fingers carefully but firmly
gripped her toes, forcing them apart, delving his tongue into their soft pink depths. The
laughter subsided again into moans of pleasure, and Kay's gorgeous waist began to bump and
grind like her partner's as her arousal began its steady upward climb.

"Greatfuckingsonofabitch!" Fingers murmured under his breath, as he licked and sucked the
sexy redhead's soft wiggling toes. Her flesh tasted to sweet in his mouth, and her obvious
sexual reaction to this new tickling got his loins near to bursting. "She's loving this now!"
he thought in amazement. "A few more seconds of this and she's gonna fucking explode on
me! I can't stand it no more, I gotta take her now!" Holding on to her ankles with one
hand, Fingers quickly unzipped his trousers with the other, freeing his hard stiff manhood.

Eddie, likewise caught in lust-land from Yuri's obvious pleasue, slid his pants down as
well. Unlike his partner, his excitement came not from the enjoyment of his tickle victim's
reaction to his diabolical tickling, but from the power and dominance he had over her.
Stroking his hardened member, he took great relish in the thought of wiping the smirk from
agent Yuri's face forever as she submitted to him.

"OOOHHH hahahahahahahahahahahaaa yesss yesss yesssss!! Ohh Gaaawddd yesss, PLEEEEAASSEEE!"
Yuri begged as she saw through bleary wet eyes the massive endowment of her torturer being
freed. All her earlier thoughts of anger or rage against this man had vanished completely
in the heat of her need. She didn't care now if he was a thief, a murderer, or the fucking
Galaxy's most wanted, right now he was HER most wanted! Her long bare toes clenched and
released, as she prepared herself for the pleasant feel of being filled, the sensation
that would finally send her over the top---

*KA-BOOOM!*

<hr>

The explosion had come completely without warning. Sitting up, dazed, moments later, Kay
and Yuri glanced around at the rubble that had been their torture chamber moments ago.
The explosion had rocked the badly crumbled foundation, and had caused much of the walls
and ceilings to collapse, leaving them freed from their bondage, but openly exposed and
naked to the small crowd of onlookers outside the building. Blushing furiously, the two
agents got wearily to their feet and wrapped themselves up in the remains of the bedsheets.

"What the hell just happened?" Kay asked, glancing around at the rubble. "One second, I'm
only moments away from a... uhm... fate worse than death," she said blushing, almost
admitting her pleasure at what she'd endured. "The next, the entire room is blasted to
smithereens, and we're thrown free. Did the cavalry arrive or what?"

Yuri sighed, tying the knot of her bedsheet, turning her wrapping into a primative style
toga. "Actually, I think it was Moughi. Just to be on the safe side, I had him keep a lock
on us, and to come charging in if we didn't return within an hour." Glancing down at their
ship, the Lovely Angel, floating nearby, she nodded. "I guess he got tired of waiting."

"Yeah, well not that I'm ungrateful," Kay replied, bending down to dig through the rubble,
"but next time could you ask him to try something a little more subtle than blowing up
the whole freaking building?"

Yuri laughed sheepishly. "Yeah, I'll have to remember that." And to work on his timing as
well, she thought silently to herself. Her own orgasm had been denied, and though she
was glad to be free, like Kay, she was somewhat resentful at having ectascy ripped away
from her at the last minute. Glancing down at Kay, she asked. "So, what are you looking
for in that rubble?"

Kay, frowning, pulled hard. "These two, of course," she replied, pulling up the battered
and bruised forms of Eddie 'Fast Hands' Lemmer and Jimmy 'Fingers' Malloy. "After all this,
I'll be damned if I'm leaving without the object of our mission."

<hr>

Back aboard the Lovely Angel, receiving their usual congratulations from Chief Greely,
(and of course, the usual reprimand for the damage to the city block from Moughi's rather
overzealous rescue attempt) Kay and Yuri relaxed. The ship was on auto-pilot, heading back
to headquarters for some R&R before their next assignment. For the first time since the
day they'd met, Yuri and Kay shared an uncomfortable silence, not knowing what to say to
each other.

Kay, finally tired of it, simply blurted out, "So? What's your deal? You haven't said more
than two words since we dropped those two scumbags off at the detainment center. What's
eating at you?"

"Me? What's eating YOU, Kay?" Yuri shot back, heatedly. "Of the two of us, you're usually
the most vocal." Rubbing Moughi's furry face, she sighed, and sat back, lying down flat
on her bed. "I'm sorry Kay. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that. It's just... wrll..."
She sighed, looking away, not knowing how to say it.

"You're still horny too, huh?" Kay uttered succintly.

Yuri, blushing, nodded. "Damn. I don't know what it is about being tickled like that. I mean,
I hate it and all... and yet..."

Kay nodded. "I know what you mean. A few more seconds, and... well, let's just say that I
wouldn't have minded where that session was going all that much. Now that they're both
gone, I actually kinda miss the tickling."

Yuri smirked, a glint in her eye. "Ohhhhh... really?" she purred, sliding up against her
partner, wiggling her fingernails. Kay, eyes wide, slid slowly back away from her.

"Yuri?" she said, fearfully excited, wiggling her bare feet fretfully, enticingly. "No,
don't do it, Yuri! I didn't mean that... hehehehe... no... nooo... not my toes... that's
my weak spot! Yuuuurrrriiiiii!!"

Yuri laughed, as she danced her long nails along Kay's soft ticklish feet, sliding her sweet
supple mouth onto Kay's toes, which, despite her protesting, opened and spread wide to
accept her ticklish tongue. As the tremors of pleasure began, Yuri squealed as she likewise
felt a hot wet mouth clamp onto her own ticklish feet. Moughi, wanting in on the action,
began a ticklish assault on his owner's long slender feet, licking between her wide spread
toes as his soft, downy, fur-covered claws lightly stroked her pale soft soles, sending
the tremors of pleasure through Yuri as well.

The two sexy agents laughed their way all the way back to Headquarters.

((End.))

Thanks for the compliment. :D

P.S. Kei (the redhead) is my favorite one too!!

J-dark

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back