• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Important stupid question about clips4sale :/

lolroflz

Hello guys,

I plan to buy some clips via clips4sale stores and now I have a stupid question. :/
I'm living with my mum and so I need to be 100% sure not to get anything in the mail or receive a phone call, if you know what I mean.
Have I only to fill out the fields like name, country, E-Mail and so on and then download the clip via a link which I get via an E-Mail?

I hope that you can help me.

Thanks in advice and sorry for my bad English. :(

lolroflz

Oh you don't have to worry about getting anything in the mail, a phone call, or anything like that. You'll receive a confirmation e-mail which can also be used as a link to download your clips, that's it. You can also download them through links that will appear on pages that come up after you've entered your address and credit card information. But you never have to worry about phone calls or anything being sent to your house. Mum will never know.

It's all online that's why people like it.

I started out in the DVD business, but as you know, no one wants to risk someone they're living with (mother, buddy, partner, etcetera) knowing what fetish they're into.

You're in good hands with clips4sale.

Now buy from me. :)

Edgar

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your answers. :)

Edgar your store looks really good, I think I will buy something. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back