• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Polyphylon Girls - Chapter 13 - Infiltrating the Mansion

Mandrake

TMF Expert
Chapter 13 – Infiltrating the Mansion

Lucy's eyes came into focus as her blindfold was removed. A somewhat familiar looking woman smiled back at her. She was wearing a Victorian dress and hat, and wore so much makeup that it was as if she looked like a porcelain doll. It didn't take long for her to realize she was face to face with the infamous doll collector. "It's you!" she tried to say, but soon realized she had been gagged and all that came out was a muffled shriek.

The Doll Collector's smile broadened maniacally as she grabbed a chair and sat facing Lucy, "Recognize me Lucy Davis? Or should I call you Lucy Loose Shoes?"

Lucy shrieked again and examined the woman's face more closely. She looked strangely familiar. The Doll Collector seemed to relish Lucy's shocked wide eyes as she attempted to piece together where she had seen her before. It was a face she recognized from deep in her memory, one going way back to her childhood. But who was she?

"Oh yes, it's me, Lucy. You remember me, I'm sure," The Doll Collector said as she slowly reached down and grabbed Lucy's booted left foot.

Lucy tried to hold her foot down, but found herself too weak to resist. She moaned submissively as her foot was lifted off the floor and placed on the Doll Collector's lap. Lucy heard a muffled gasp to her right. She glanced fearfully and saw that Faye was also tied to a chair, her blindfold also being removed by the woman who had just removed Lucy's. But her attention was quickly drawn back to her foot as she felt The Doll Collector slowly unlace her boot. Lucy started to panic. She was going to be debooted and there was nothing she could do about it. Lucy hadn't been de-shoed in years, but remembered the feeling all to well, including her hyper-ticklishness through the very sheer body stocking she was wearing. She knew she would lose control if she let herself get debooted, but she felt so weak. Why was it so hard to move?

"It's unlike you to wear such tight fitting boots," The Doll Collector teased, "I always remembered your shoes were always too big for you. Well, I might as well loosen them up to match your epithet."

Lucy still gazed at The Doll Collector in astonishment. It suddenly dawned on her who she was. It was Sally Grundle. Lucy remembered her from grade school. She was the most unpopular girl in school. She was an orphan. She was the smallest girl in school and always dressed in old dirty clothes and wore large glasses that were taped together. Lucy remembered how she seemed to hate everyone in school because she was constantly bullied. Lucy didn't recall taking part in the bullying herself, but she was definitely complicit in it, and never stood up to her friends when they bullied her. It was something she had always regretted, since Lucy herself was one of the poorer girls in school, and was often bullied herself. Lucy's mother would always buy her shoes that were a few sizes too big for her so that she wouldn't grow out of them too quickly. This resulted in her nickname, "Lucy Loose Shoes". Her shoes were often stolen and she was often teased and tickled as a result.

Sally also endured much the same treatment, but for her it was even worse. Not only would they steal her shoes, and call her names, but they would often pick her up and toss her into the mud. They called her "Gritty Grundle" because she would always wear ancient clothes that looked like they were made in the nineteenth century. She was almost always dirty, usually as a result of their treatment of her. They usually didn't tickle her because they considered her too filthy to touch, but they were not averse to beating her up on occasion. One thing that Lucy remembered was that Sally would always wear sheer tights to school under her old dresses. Unlike the rest of her clothes, her tights always looked new and quite immaculate, despite the fact that they usually had holes in them after a hard day of being bullied. Lucy always found this strange, since she never understood why a poor orphan like Sally would always have a new supply of new hosiery each day.

Lucy's eyes remained fixed on Sally's face as Sally undid Lucy's boot. Sally gazed back and smiled again. "I think she finally recognizes me, Angelica. Why don't you take out her gag, I want to have a chat with my old friend."

"Yes Mistress," Angelica said as she undid Lucy's gag. "If you scream, this goes right back on," she threatened.

"It won't make a difference. She's in my mansion and there's no one to help her for miles."

Lucy gratefully relieved her jaw after the gag was removed. She didn't say anything at first, but still sat for a moment staring at Sally in astonishment. Sally just smiled back at her. Finally she spoke, "Sally Grundle … you're the Doll Collector? But how? Why?"

Sally sighed and went back to work unlacing Lucy's boot. "The only thing I hate more than being called 'The Doll Collector' is 'Sally Grundle'," she said in disgust, "Sally Grundle was a weak and pathetic nobody. "You can call me Mistress."

Lucy's shock at the realization of The Doll Collector's identity quickly faded as she felt her boot loosen. She tried to pull her foot away, but soon found that there was no way she could do it without slipping her foot out of it, something she wanted to avoid. "Stop undoing my boot!" she demanded.

"Hahah, you haven't changed. Lucy Loose Shoes never liked to lose her shoes," The Doll Collector teased. "I didn't either, because then my new tights would always get ruined and I'd have to spend all night making myself new ones. No one cared of course. Not even you, Lucy, despite the fact that I sympathized with you. You weren't treated too well by them either. But, of course, you never sympathized with me."

"What are you talking about," Lucy cried out, "I always sympathized with you, but what did you expect? Me to stand up to them and become the target myself? And what's this about making a new pair of tights?"

"You never bothered to learn what I did after school either. You never wanted to be my friend, no matter how nice I was to you. You were just as spineless as the rest of them. 'Keep your distance from the poor girl, she has a disease or something'. Well now look at me, I'm the wealthiest woman in the world! And I built this empire myself! I slaved away in that nylon factory my entire childhood. How else was I to earn money. Enough to start my own business. And now Sophisticate brand hosiery is the best in the world. No one can compete with it. Especially now!" The Doll Collector raved with Zeal as she tore the laces out of Lucy's boot. It was as if she had wanted to say this for a long time, but had been hiding it.

Lucy's eyes, which seemingly couldn't get wider, widened even more and her jaw fell open in shock, "You own Sophisticate?!"

"Own it? I founded it! I'm the major shareholder and CEO. I am the Rockefeller of the hosiery industry."

"I thought it was owned by Lady Jane's family."

"Ha! Those rich old twits can't run a business! All their money's been passed down for generations. None of the living members of that family have done a lick of work to earn their fortune. Yes, Lady Jane is the president. But she's really just the public face of the company. I prefer to stay out of the limelight so I can focus on running the whole operation. It's my passion after all."

"I thought your passion was kidnapping girls and keeping them as living dolls," Lucy accused.

The Doll Collector looked up at her angrily. "My passion is hosiery. It always has been, even before my mother died in that awful factory accident. They have been for as long as I can remember. I loved them so much that I worked my entire life trying to create the best hosiery in the world. And I did!"

"So you took over for your dead mother at her factory job when you were a kid? What, were you born in the 1800's or something? We didn't grow up in the Gilded Age, you know. They have laws against child labor," Lucy said in disbelief.

"They made exceptions in my case. They knew I was poor and that I had a passion for hosiery, so they let me work there. I was paid off the books so the government never found out. I made that factory better than it ever was. There were never any accidents after I became manager at the tender age of 15. Little did they know that I had invested my money in a new factory, one that I earned outright. It was the first of many Sophisticate factories," She said proudly, as if this was something she had been yearning to admit to someone for some time. "You don't know how hard it has been to keep my accomplishments secret from the world."

"But those accomplishments weren't enough, were they? No, you had to enslave young women and keep them as dolls. You're just a sick and twisted woman!" Lucy accused.

"Oh please. My doll collection is small change. The vast majority of my dolls are sold on the black market. It's more of a hobby, more than anything. But one that has proven to be quite profitable. All the rich girls had dolls growing up, dolls I couldn't afford until I was too old to play with them. Now I have the best dolls in the world! Soon, you'll be part of my collection. I probably won't sell you though. You have sentimental value to me, since I've known you for so long." Euphorically, the Doll Collector finished tearing the laces out of Lucy's boot.

The Boot opened slightly revealing Lucy's very sheer purple body stocking underneath. Lucy looked at her foot fearfully and then back at The Doll Collector who seemed entranced by the exposed nylon. Lucy wanted to beg. She remembered how helplessly ticklish she felt the last time she was de-booted. But she knew it would be no use so she sat stoically with her boot at The Doll Collector's mercy.

"Exquisite!" The Doll Collector whispered as she took off her glove and ran her finger along the exposed nylon down her ankle.

Lucy squeaked submissively at the feeling. It was a feeling she hadn't felt for a very long time, but one that was all too familiar. She was horribly sensitive to nylon tickling. "Please don't," she pleaded softly unable to help herself. She was tempted to pull her foot away, even if it meant leaving her boot in The Doll Collector's hands. But something kept her from moving. She was paralyzed.

"This is natural polyphylon," The Doll Collector whispered to herself hardly able to contain her arousal as she ran her finger up and down the exposed ankle. "I love the way it feels. The polyphylon we've managed to synthesize is sheerer, smoother and superior in nearly every way. But there's something so natural feeling about the real material that we've been unable to replicate. It's kind of like the difference between natural silk stockings and nylon stockings. I must know all of its secrets. I must crack the code." The Doll Collector looked up threateningly at Lucy, "Tell me everything you know about this body stocking you're wearing."

A wave a adrenaline rushed through Lucy as she felt The Doll Collector's hands move to the heel and toe of the boot ready to remove it. She knew this interrogation was coming but was still unable to mentally prepare for it. Her only hope was to reason with her. "You have to stop this," Lucy pleaded, "You know what you're doing is wrong. You'll be put away for the rest of your life. Eventually they'll find out and you'll be finished. You can kiss your empire goodbye."

"Well then you can kiss your boot goodbye," The Doll Collector said as she slowly slid the boot off of Lucy's foot.

Lucy moaned submissively as she felt the cold air on her ankle and foot as the boot came off. She failed to hold back a giggle as she felt the leather of her boot brush against her sole as her sensitive foot was exposed. She closed her eyes tightly and heard a startled creak from Faye as she watched. She heard Angelica laugh and opened her eyes to see the blonde interrogator pull up a chair in front of Faye, likely to interrogate her as well. Faye gave muffled cries of protest through her gag.

The Doll Collector held her index finger threateningly against Lucy's warm sole as she continued, "The best thing about having polyphylon wearing subordinates is that I can keep them loyal because they are so susceptible to interrogation. Few have been able to hold back information under the mere threat of tickle torture. None have been able after tickling has begun. It's more affective than water-boarding, don't you think, Angelica?"

"Yes Mistress," Angelica answered as she lifted Faye's foot onto her lap amid her helpless protests. "Oh, my, I think this one is more deserving of the 'loose shoes' epithet. Look at these sneakers. They slip right off quite effortlessly," Angelica teased as she deprived Faye of her shoe. Faye squealed as her petite stocking foot was revealed.

"Exquisite," The Doll Collector said admiring the sheer black nylon with the thin spiral design on Faye's foot. She reached over and traced the thin spiral line down Faye's foot. Faye moaned timidly. "Natural polyphylon too. I don't think I've seen a pattern this pretty before. Whoever designed this was a true master." The Doll Collector looked back at Lucy, "I'm glad they're not being made anymore. Sophisticate would have a hard time competing. You must tell me who made it, now!" The Doll Collector asked more forcefully as she dragged her finger across Lucy's arch.

"Aaaahhaahahaa! No! Please!" Lucy begged through tears and laughter.

The Doll Collector stopped and waited for a response. But Lucy just tried to catch her breath, she couldn't move, but could feel the adrenaline rush through her system and exhaust her. That slight brush had tickled her more than she could have imagined. In fact, she had never felt a tickling so intense before in her life, even after she had first worn her body stocking. The Doll Collector smiled, "It looks like you're starting to realize how difficult holding back this information will be for you. You and your friend have been injected with a paralytic serum that not only prevents you from moving, but also greatly intensifies your sensitivity to touch. I'm afraid it will only be worse for you if you continue to hold out. Lucy looked up at her pleadingly but said nothing.

"May I?" Angelica asked positioning her fingers on Faye's sole. Faye's eyes darted fearfully between her vulnerable foot, Angelica, The Doll Collector, and Lucy. Lucy could only look back sympathetically.

"You may," The Doll Collector answered politely. The tickling began at once and Faye screamed and cried helplessly as Angelica's fingers lightly brushed against the ultra sheer material tightly enveloping her toes. Lucy looked on with horror as Faye's toes wiggled slightly, but like Lucy, she was unable to pull her foot away and had to endure every bit of the tickling. Faye began crying with laughter through her gag as tears ran down her face. And then, Lucy felt the dreadful tickling sensation again on her own foot, as The Doll Collector resumed her torture. Lucy screamed with laughter and only hoped that she would pass out soon. It took every ounce of her will not to reveal the secrets of the polyphylon.

The screaming sounds of Lucy's and Faye's laughter was heard in the garage of the mansion where Sarah was hidden underneath one of the town cars. "This is awful. I don't know what to do," she thought to herself. She was lucky to have escaped from Lucy's pocket on the plane before being noticed. She had seen the goons carry Faye and Lucy into the building and followed at a distance, but due to her small size was unable to keep up with them. Now she wasn't sure what to do. After hearing the screams she was even less sure. She was going to need help, or at least wait until Faye and Lucy were left alone before doing anything. Suddenly she heard tiny recognize-able voices in the distance.

"Oh god, they're tickle torturing someone," Lisa said as she timidly followed Beth, "are you sure you want to go in there?"

"About time you came, I never thought you the type to keep company with naked girls," Sarah joked as stepped out from under the car and approached her friend.

"Sarah, you're safe!" Lisa said relieved as she ran towards her.

"Yeah, yeah," Sarah smiled, "I missed you to, Lisa," she said as the group hugged each other after reuniting. "Wait, why's miss vanilla here?" Sarah asked looking at Gwen suspiciously. "She nearly crushed me under her foot, and she stole my boot!" Gwen's cheeks reddened and she looked at Lisa pleadingly. She tried covering her naked body clad only in the sheer white body stocking as best she could, clearly still very self-conscious about her nudity.

"That's Gwen. Don't worry, she's here to help," Lisa answered.

"And now's her chance to," Beth said looking at Gwen, "How do we get in to find this doctor of yours?"

"I'm …. not sure, I've never been in the garage before. If we can get around to the back of the mansion I might be able to find a way in."

"Might?" Beth sighed, "I thought you knew this place."

"I didn't exactly have much time to explore the grounds of the mansion when I was prisoner here. But I remember one of the girls telling me about a small tunnel in the back of the mansion that connects to the inner walls. I think there's a way to the doctor's lab from there."

"You think?" Beth shook her head, "I need more to go on than that." She turned to Sarah hopefully, "have you seen anything?"

"I saw them taking Lucy and Faye through that security door up there," she said pointing up ahead towards an electronically locked door near a security guard booth. There were two guards present, and nowhere nearby to hide. It looked as if there was no sneaking passed, even at their size, even if they could open the door somehow.

"What about Vanessa?"

"I didn't see her," Sarah answered.

"Oh no," Lisa cried out concerned, "Is it possible she wasn't on the plane? They might be holding her in that warehouse!"

The three of them stood silently for a moment, the gravity of their situation sinking in. After a moment, Beth finally spoke, "I guess we're just going to have to find a way to the back of the mansion. There's no way we're getting through that door without getting caught ourselves. Fortunately the garage exit is open, but we'll have to be very sneaky. There are guards there as well. But we can do this, girls. We'll use our small size to our advantage." Beth looked down at her own naked body clad only in the very sheer green body stocking. "I never though I'd be making motivational speeches naked."

The four of them made it passed the guards outside the garage uneventfully, except for a moment where Sarah, still in one boot, tripped while trying to run forcover after a guard had turned toward them. Fortunately, they were not seen and managed to hide behind a large dumpster as they made their way to the lawn on the side of the mansion.

The journey to the back of the building of the building was long and arduous. The grass was up to their waste and tickled their hosiery clad legs horribly. Beth and Gwen, who's polyphylon bodies were completely exposed, found themselves particularly vulnerable. They laughed helplessly as the grass tickled their feet, legs, tummy and the longer bits even sometimes reached their breasts. It got so bad that they collapsed, weakened by the tickling. And were forced to crawl through the grass, exposing them even more.

"Hahahahahaha! I cahahahahan't Taahahahake it! I hahaave to get out of this grahahahahasss!" Gwen begged as she found herself unable to move another inch.
Beth was also exhausted with laugher. "Wehehehe'll stop here for a bit," she said trying to catch her breath. "What I wouldn't do for some clothes right now. Or even just a pair of pants and shoes. This is unbearable. But we have to stay in the grass. We can't afford to be seen. We'll just have to take it slow and endure the tickling."

"Good," Sarah said defiantly, "Vanilla here deserves the torture, after stepping on me and stealing my boot. If I had both boots on I could probably bear this a little better."

Lisa, the only one fully clothed was also relieved to rest for a bit as her exposed legs were still quite ticklish. But since she still had both of her boots, she was considerably less bothered by the grass than the other girls. Still, she didn't like wading through the jungle of grass. "I would really rather avoid the grass," she said fearfully, "what about bugs?"

"Are you kidding?" Sarah said, "This place reeks of bug spray. I don't think any animal can survive in this grass for long."

"Including us," Gwen said as she recovered her breath and sat up. "Eeek!" she shouted jerking her hand away. To everyone's horror, an ant was clinging to her little finger by its pincers. The ant was almost as big as her arm. She shook her hand violently and finally got it off only to find another attached to her foot. "Oh my god!"

"They're everywhere!" Sarah screamed as she shook one off her boot. Sure enough, they were surrounded by aunts.

"Let's get out of here!" Beth shouted as she darted to her feet and ran towards the mansion. But it was easier said then done. There was a lot of ground to cover before they got out of the grass, and the tickling sensation of the grass didn't let up. Fortunately, the adrenaline rush had numbed them to the sensation for a moment. But after it wore off they soon found it impossible to resist succumbing to the tickling. Gwen was the first to fall, followed closely by Beth, who were the most vulnerable since they had no clothes to shield them from the grass.

"Come on guys!" Lisa turned to say after realizing they had fallen behind.

Sarah, who had stopped to help Beth, turned to look ahead at Sarah. Her eyes widened with alarm. "Lisa! Move!"

"What?" Lisa looked down and screamed as soon as the realization came that she was standing at the base of an ant hill. Ants were swarming around her boots, nibbling and tearing at the leather. "Ah! No!" She screamed trying to kick them way. But they were much too large and strong for her. Climbing on top of each other they soon knocked her down. She let out a blood curdling scream as they swarmed her, biting and tearing with their pincers. But, strangely enough, her scream changed to laughter, as the nibbling wasn't doing her any harm, but was only tickling her. The polyphylon was obviously doing it's job. Sarah dashed towards her and grabbed her hand, trying to pull her from their grasp. But the ants were much too strong for her. "Ohohoha nohoho, my boots! Hahah!" Lisa squealed as the ants tore the boots away from her feet.

"Ahhh! Get away! Shoo!" Gwen shouted as ants began swarming her and Beth as well. Sarah looked down to see the ants starting to target her, knocking her to the ground and tearing at her clothes and boot.
"Shit! AAAAHahahahaha!" she screamed and laughed as she felt her self being lifted off the ground by several ants. She felt the cold air on her foot as her boot came away. The tickling was unbearable as the ants clawed and nibbled tearing away her leotard and leaving her naked like Beth and Gwen. Even more so since she was only wearing her pantyhose up to her waste, and not covering her whole body. Helplessly squirming, she found herself being carried toward the ant hill. The ants had all merged into one huge swarm of at least a hundred, completely overwhelming any resistance she could offer. Behind her she could see the swarm carrying Beth and Gwen. In front she saw Lisa being carried as well, stripped to her pantyhose just as Sarah had been. There was nothing she could do to escape.

"Hahaha! Oh God! Kevin! Are you there!" Beth shouted in between cries of laughter. "Kevin! Come in! Hehahahehhaha!"

"What is it Beth?" Kevin's voice could be heard from Beth's body.

"Thank Gohahahad! Hehehe! Enlarge me now! Ohhahhaoh! Not too fast though, I need to be cahahahonscious. Hahahahhurry!"

"You want me to hurry, but not too fast?" Kevin asked confused.

"Kevin! Ahahhaahaha! I have no time to argue, just dhahahoohoo it Now!"

Beth slowly started to grow in size. "Aaaaaah!" she screamed in pain. "Slow down Kevin! Aaaack!"

"Okay, okay! You said you wanted it now," Kevin said defensively.

"I do, just --- Ohhhhh!" She moaned as she continued to grow, a little more slowly now. Soon she was too big for the ants to carry her and they were crushed under her weight. After reaching about three feet in height she screamed "Stop it! Ecckk! Stop growing me!"

"Okay, okay," Kevin said, his voice much louder now that she was bigger.

"Shut up Kevin!" Beth whispered trying to catch her breath. "The guards will here us."

"I can't do anything right," he whispered back.

"SHUT UP!" Beth said getting to her feet. She grabbed Gwen and Sarah and shook the ants off of them. Lisa was further ahead as the ants tried to squeeze her into a hole in the ant hill that was far too small for her. "Goddamn bugs!" she groaned as she started stomping on the ants in her stocking feet. None of them managed to stick to her stockings for long, as the polyphylon was much too frictionless to allow any debris to soil their appearance. She made her way towards Lisa and flicked the bugs away from her before grabbing her as well.

"Hey who's there!" a guard was heard shouting from the front of the building.

"Fuck!" Beth said scurrying as quickly as she could towards the back of the mansion. She ignored the grass tickling her feet as she quickly made it to the walkway by the mansion wall.

"You there! Stop!" The guard ordered. Beth ignored it and ran as quickly as she could towards the back.

"Okay Kevin, make me small again! Do it slowly!" Gwen said as she ran as fast as her short legs could take her.

"Can you make up your mind?" Kevin asked.

"Just shut up and do it!" All the girls shouted as Beth made her way towards the rear of the building. She had to cover nearly half an acre of ground before she could get there, and it only got more difficult as she started to shrink. "Oh god, so good!" Beth moaned, but she did her best to resist the urge to succumb the pleasurable sensations shrinking made her feel. Soon it became impossible for her to hold onto Gwen, Sarah and Lisa, so she dropped them and they ran along side her as she continued to slowly shrink back to their size.

When they finally made it behind the mansion she was back to her previous shrunken size of five and a half inches. The girls stopped to catch their breath. Their respite was immediately interrupted when they heard the guards coming up from behind. "Shit, we have to hide. Should we go back in the grass?" Sarah asked.

"No! Over there!" Gwen pointed to a small crack in the back wall surrounding the mansion. "I'm sure that's where we have to go." Gwen grabbed Beth's hand as she ran towards it.

"But that leads away from the mansion," Beth protested as she was dragged.

"Trust me, this is the way," Gwen said as she led the girls across a concrete path to the back wall.

"We'll never make it in time, they're right behind us! Let's just run into the grass!" Lisa cried as she tried to keep up.

"No thank you," Gwen said, "I've had enough grass and bugs for one day. Trust me, this way is better."

As they approached, Sarah noticed that all that could be seen on the other side was the ocean far below them. It looked as though Gwen was leading them to a cliff edge. "Are you sure this is the right way?"

"I'm certain!" Gwen assured them. It wasn't too far to run, fortunately, since there wasn't much of a back yard to this mansion, the main grounds being at the front and sides. They made it to the crack just in time and stopped to catch their breaths as they heard the guards approach.

"I don't see anyone," they heard one of them say, "What did you see?"

"I heard a voice, and when I came to check it out I saw a little green person in the grass running towards to the back?"

"Little green person, eh? What are you looking for, a pot of gold?"

"It wasn't a leprechaun. It looked like a little girl, but she had male voice. She looked … naked, but she was green. Actually, maybe it was a leprechaun, she had red hair."

"I think maybe you need some time off, Ed."

On the other side of the wall, the girls stood on the edge of an enormous cliff. The ocean stretched beneath them. They noticed that the mansion was seated atop a small plateau in the corner of the island. Further inland, they could see the city of Nylondon. "This is amazing!" Lisa said.

"Yeah, but it's a dead end," said Sarah realizing there was nowhere to go but into the water far below.

"No, look," Gwen said pointing towards a ledge beneath them. There appeared to be a small hole in the side. "That leads to the storage closet of the mansion," she said climbing down towards it, "A group of girls managed to carve out some tunnels using a miniaturized drill that Dr. Cole had built for them. This is the only one that leads outside. Unfortunately, the mansion is too high up to escape. Still, this tunnel comes in handy from time to time … like now."

Gwen led the girls through a very dark tunnel as she told them all about what she had heard about Dr. Jasmine Cole. "I never met her, but I had heard that she's been secretly working on a way to free us. You see, she has a sister who's also a slave to one of the original body stockings. Her name is Penelope. I think she might have been the Doll Collector's first slave."

"I just hope we can trust her, she's the only hope we have," Beth said, "Do you know how to find her?"

"I'm just going by what I've heard," Gwen said, "I know that this leads to the storage closet and that there are tunnels up through the walls. I've seen the closet and some of the tunnels, but I've never seen Dr. Cole. All I've heard is that her lab is somewhere in the upper floors, so we'll have to crawl through the walls."

As they came out from inside the tunnel they found themselves in a well lit room that looked like much more than a closet. Dusty boxes and old dollhouses were littered across the floor and small lights flickered within a few of them. "Don't worry, the Doll Collector never comes in here," Gwen said, "every once in awhile she sends her minions to clean the place up, but no one's discovered that it is a hiding place for escaped dolls. Let's get some clothes in one of the dollhouses before we continue.

"Thank God," Beth said, "I'm tired of being naked." The girls entered the closetst dollhouse and found themselves facing a rather hospitable looking living room built just for their size. All of them breathed a sigh of relief and their spirits lifted as they finally found themselves in a comfortable surrounding.

"Maybe we can rest for a bit, these past two days have been exhausting," Lisa said hopefully as she collapsed on a nearby couch.

"That sounds good," Beth said finally realizing how tired she was as well. She sat down on a comfy chair next to Sarah who also collapsed on the couch. "But only a few minutes. I don't want to waste too much time. Who knows what's happened to Niesa or Vanessa."

"I'll grab some outfits from upstairs for us," Gwen said as she walked upstairs, "You guys rest, I doubt you've gotten much sleep. What kind of clothes would you like to try on?"

But the only responses Gwen had gotten back were snores. All three of them had fallen asleep.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back