• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventure of the Horny Housewife (F/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
What did you do on your summer vacation? Well, whatever you did, I'm betting that it wasn't as much fun as Bobby's hilarious encounter with the married lady next door!

:jester:

THE ADVENTURE OF THE HORNY HOUSEWIFE

by

T.T. Gore​

“AAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Bobby howled as his ribs were relentless stroked by eight sharp-nailed fingers. “OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO!!!”

“Oh, my GOODNESS!” Mrs. Marko exclaimed. “You poor BABY! Does it TICKLE?”

“EEEEEEYEEEEEES IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES!!!” Bobby shrieked. “OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE NO MOR-HOR-ORE-HOR-HORE!!!”

“But we’re just getting STARTED!” Mrs. Marko snickered. “And we have all AFTERNOON!”

Bobby’s response to this reminder was thoroughly incoherent. He went up on his toes, wiggled his bare behind, and released a high-pitched scream of anguished hilarity that made his EYES pop! But it made no difference—Mrs. Marko simply continued to rake his ribs with her well-honed nails. And she was driving Bobby absolutely BUGFUCK—!

He hadn’t bargained on anything like THIS when Mrs. Marko offered him fifty bucks to help her clean out the basement! Oh, he’d suspected that the fortysomething hottie had something else besides chores on her mind. Returning home for the summer from his junior year at Unknown University, he’d been delighted to discover that the new neighbor was a voluptuous, long-legged, brown-eyed brunette. And Maggie Marko wasn’t shy about showing off her assets—on a hot day like this she favored hip-hugging short-shorts and snug halter tops.

Bobby had wasted little time striking up an acquaintance with Mrs. Marko. Sure she was old, but she was still looking pretty good. Best of all, her husband’s job kept him on the road a lot. During the week, Mrs. Marko had the house to herself. And she’d soon made it clear that she found the blonde, well-built young man next door to be rather attractive…

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Bobby bellowed as Mrs. Marko transferred her attention to his exposed armpits. She dug in with her fingernails, causing poor Bobby to writhe with mad abandon. And the louder he laughed, the more she TICKLED him—!

He was stark naked, of course. When Mrs. Marko ordered him to take his clothes off, Bobby had obeyed with alacrity. And he’d made no objection when she asked if she could tie him up. The blood had rushed from Bobby’s brain to his cock by that time. Anything that Mrs. Marko proposed was all right with him!

So he made no protest when she hung him up by his thumbs from an overhead beam, hoisting him just high enough to lift his heels from the concrete floor. Then she tied his big toes together and secured them to a ring bolt set into the floor.

“Perfect!” She exclaimed, surveying her prisoner with a lewd smile. “Mmmm, you are so CUTE! I've always been partial to blondes with nice bodies! Now just let me get comfortable…”

Bobby watched with avid eyes as Mrs. Marko removed her halter top and shorts. Naked except for high heels and scarlet silk panties of a very daring cut, she looked outstanding. Bobby moaned when she stepped close and allowed her rigid nipples to brush his chest.

“So I imagine that you’d like to cum,” Mrs. Marko whispered, reaching down to give Bobby’s upright organ an affectionate squeeze. “Mmmm, yes, I think you’re MORE than ready, young man, aren’t you…?”

“Y-y-y-yes please!” Bobby agreed. He arched his back.

“However,” Mrs. Marko continued with a teasing smile, “I think it would be a SHAME to rush things.” She patted his cheek. “Let’s have some fun first!”

“Fun…?”

“Mmmm,” she nodded. “Tell me, Bobby—are you TICKLISH—?!”

And with no more ado, Mrs. Marko commenced her relentless assault on Bobby’s defenseless torso!

Since that moment, which seemed to him to have been a fucking ETERNITY ago, poor Bobby had been laughing his stupid fucking HEAD off! Mrs. Marko wouldn’t allow him so much as ten fucking SECONDS to catch his breath! Bobby’s sides and belly ached abominably—his skin was covered with greasy sweat—his face was bright pink—and he felt just about ready to give in to a screaming fit of absolute fucking HYSTERICS!

“That’s right,” Mrs. Marko whispered as she stroked his ribs with sadistic deliberation. “Laugh for me, Bobby! Come on—louder! I said LOUDER, you naughty boy!”

And Bobby did his heartfelt best to comply! He literally SHRIEKED in a frenzy of lunatic hilarity, bouncing on his toes, arching his back, wiggling his fanny and jerking his torso to and fro in a futile attempt to dodge Mrs. Marko’s flexing fingers.

The torment went on for a long, long time. Or perhaps it lasted mere minutes. Bobby’s brains were so thoroughly addled by his hysterical laughter that he’d lost all sense of time. But eventually Mrs. Marko granted him a respite.

“You were starting to wheeze,” she chuckled. “And I certainly don’t want to wear you out so SOON!”

“Heeeeee…heeeeee…heeeeeeze…” Bobby replied. His body sagged—but the strain on his thumbs immediately caused him to go back up on his toes. Mrs. Marko patted his cheek fondly.

“There, there,” she whispered. “You just rest for a moment, now. And we’ll have a little chat…”

“W-w-w-why are you…doing…this to me…?” Bobby managed to gasp.

“Well, I suppose you could say that handsome young men like you are my hobby.” She gave him another pat on the cheek. “Mr. Marko’s job takes him out of town so frequently! So I need a little something to keep me busy.”

“I-I-I don’t understand…”

“Some married ladies in my situation take up gardening,” Mrs. Marko went on. “Some have affairs. Some develop a drinking problem. Some pop pills. Well, all that is just so BORING!”

She stepped closer, so close that her rigid nipples again brushed Bobby’s heaving chest.

“Mmmm,” Mrs. Marko sighed. That feels nice… Anyhow, I happen to like young men. I like owning them and bossing them around and punishing them when they misbehave.”

“P-p-p-punishing them…?”

“Yes,” she nodded. “And you know something? They LIKE my punishments!” She put an arm around Bobby’s waist and began stroking his curvy derriere. “I think that YOU’D like my punishments, too, you naughty, naughty boy…”

It was at that precise moment that Bobby realized he had an ERECTION! Holy GOD—without even realizing it, he’d become all hot and HORNY—!

Mrs. Marko glanced down and giggled.

“There, you see?” she exclaimed, stepping back and giving him a great big smile. “I think that you DO want to be my poodle boy for the summer!”

“Oh, Mrs. Marko!” Bobby moaned. “I just don’t KNOW about this—!”

“Well, then, if you insist on being DIFFICULT—!” And with no further warning, she darted her sharp-nailed, flexing fingers toward Bobby’s RIBCAGE—!

“GAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” he bellowed as Mrs. Marko’s well-honed nails stroked his defenseless ribs. “AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA!!! AAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Just let me know when you’ve made up your mind,” she advised him with a cocky little grin. “I’m certainly in no hurry!”

“EEEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Bobby shrieked. He writhed with desperate energy in a frantic attempt to jerk his thumbs and toes free of their bonds. But it was useless—USELESS! He was trapped—and all he could do was hang there and TAKE it—!

“Mind if I try something different?” Mrs. Marko asked. And she stabbed a finger into Bobby’s BELLY button!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” he howled. “OH GAWD NOT THERE-HARE-HARE!!! OH FUCK-HUCK-HUCKING PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEEEEESE NOT FUCK-HUCK-HUCK-HUCKING THERE-HARE-HARE!!!”

Bobby’s legs trembled violently and his buttocks quivered as Mrs. Marko scratched and scratched and fucking SCRATCHED his ultra-sensitive button! Unbearably intense tickling sensations shot through his belly, balls and asshole. Hot beads of sweat trickled down his sides and a plague of goose bumps roughened his skin.

“So have you made up your MIND yet?” Mrs. Marko inquired. “Better do so quickly, before you LOSE it—!”

“EEEEEEEEK!” Bobby shrieked. Now she was tweaking his NIPPLES with her other hand! “HIIIIEEEE!!! STOP!!! BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA!!! EEEEYAAAA!!! OH PLEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE GAWD STOP IT!!!”

“Gosh, I could do this all AFTERNOON!” Mrs. Marko snickered.

Bobby’s upright organ bounced and swayed as he writhed in the throes of ticklish torment. His balls throbbed and his asshole puckered. And he squeezed out a tiny, clear drop of pre-cum…

“Hmmm, I think you HAVE made up your mind, young man!” Mrs. Marko’s tongue touched her upper lip. “You just haven’t REALIZED it yet!”

“Omygod PLEASE—!” Bonny whined. He squeezed out another drop of pre-cum.

“But incontinence!” Mrs. Marko shook here head ruefully. “I’m afraid that if you can’t CONTROL yourself, young man, I’ll have to give you a PUNISHMENT!”

So saying, she stepped behind Bobby. He cringed in anticipation of another ticklish assault—

CRACK! “HIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!” Bobby shrieked as something—it felt like the flat of a wooden spoon, smacked across his naked ass!

“Naughty, naughty boy!” Mrs. Marko exclaimed—somewhat breathlessly.

CRACK! “GAAAAAARRRRRRG!!!”

”But maybe you like being spanked with the wooden spoon!” she added.

“WAIT—NO—!” CRACK! “EEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!”

“Does it make you feel even MORE horny?”

“OH GAWD—!” CRACK! “AAAAAARRRRRRGH!!!”

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

She delivered a round dozen stinging strokes of the wooden spoon before laying it aside and resuming her former position, face to face with Bobby. He was pink-faced, shivering, covered with sweat and goose bumps and whimpering for mercy. But for all that, he was still in a manly way. And when Mrs. Marko saw this, she smiled.

“I knew I made the right choice,” she whispered. “And how about you, young man? Have you managed to make up your mind yet?”

“Anything…” Bobby moaned. “Anything you say…”

“You’ll be my poodle boy for the summer?” she whispered.

“Yes…”

“Then I think you’ve earned a treat!” Mrs. Marko chuckled. “Don’t go away, now—I’ll be right back!”

Her spike heels clattered across the concrete floor of the cellar. Bobby heard sounds of rummaging, followed by an exclamation of satisfaction. A moment later she was back. In her right hand, Mrs. Marko now held a long, stiff, pointed feather—scarlet with a white tip.

“Now let me ask you a question,” she whispered. “Do you think I can make you cum, just by stroking your precious penis with this feather?”

Bobby just stared. He was literally speechless. But his cock twitched, as if to indicate its agreement with Mrs. Marko’s proposal.

“If you do cum,” she continued, putting a hand on Bobby chest, “I’ll take you down and we can play some…other little games. I’m sure it’s getting to be quite a strain, hanging by your thumbs like that!”

"Oh, it IS!" Bobby whined.

“Well, then, here we go!” Mrs. Marko’s hand slipped down to toy for a moment with the dark, curly tangle of Bobby’s pubic hair. Then she flourished the feather. “Ready or not, young man—here you CUM!”

And with that. Mrs. Marko swirled the feather over the swollen head of Bobby’s quivering joystick!

“UUUURRRRNNNNUGH!!!” Bobby grunted. His hips swayed in response to the teasing, tormenting caress of the feather. A sweet, delicious thrill gripped his balls, spreading to tense the muscles of his ass and thighs, kindling a hot, loose, greasy sensation low in his belly…

“So do you LIKE it?” Mrs. Marko whispered. She swirled the feather with a practiced twist of the wrist. “Does it make you feel all FUNNY? Does it make you want to SQUIRT?”

“MMMMPH!!!” Bobby replied—not very articulately. “MMMMPH!!! MMMMPH!!! GURRRRRRUMMMMMMPH!!!”

“Well, young man, it looks to me as if you’re about to make a MESS,” she snickered.

“UUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!” Bobby grunted. The delicate, teasing touch of the feather was driving him completely fucking INSANE—!

“I just bet you’d like to squirt all OVER me, wouldn’t you?” Mrs. Marko inquired. With her free hand, she began to stroke Bobby’s balls. “Oh, you are SUCH a naughty, naughty BOY—!”

“UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!!” Bobby cried. Oh, he was right on the fucking EDGE—he could FEEL it—it was MAGNIFICENT—any fucking SECOND now he was going to CUM—oh, yes, he was going to cum his stupid fucking BRAINS out—!

And then it was happening—God it was HAPPENING! Bobby arched his back, trembled all over, wiggled his shapely fanny and with a throaty, muscular grunt, commenced to launch his fucking LOAD—!

As the first spasm convulsed him, Bobby shivered so violently that the sweat flew from his bare body. Dimly he realized that as he emptied his balls, his body’s precious essence was anointing the silken skin of his tormentress. Her cries of satisfaction and joy rang in his ears. But all that REALLY mattered was the achievement of the blessed release he so passionately craved—!

And when it ended he simply hung by his thumbs, gasping and trembling as Mrs. Marko covered him with ardent kisses that ranged from head to toe…

It was a memorable summer for Bobby—a summer that ended all too soon. But when the time came to return to Unknown University, he had a head full of extremely happy memories…and some interesting ideas for senior year…

And Mrs. Marko? Well, there was this good-looking young Marine sergeant at the recruiting station…

Last edited:
Well done! Always a pleasure to see your stories!

Don`t we all wish we had a neighbor like this!!!

Oh well done. Well DONE.

Surely this is the beginning of a series. The summer has just started!

Thank you, all, for your kind comments. I do have the feeling that we haven't heard the last of Maggie Marko…

Oh, if Mrs. Marko were real, she'd have me as her poodle boy whenever she wanted!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back