• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barbara's revenge F/M

genset101

TMF Poster
It had been years since I had been back at my alma mata. The campus was beautiful still, and on this gorgeous spring day the girls were out in full force. I had graduated there nearly 10 years before.
I saw her in the bookstore looking at magazines. Barbara and I had dated for a year on and off. There was about 9 years difference between us. I heard she was overseas and was surprised to come across her. "It's so good to see you" she smiled. She explained she was in Europe for a year and had a great time.
She was graduating in about 6 weeks. I told her I was on the campus for business, though that was not exactly true. I just wanted to check out the girls on a beautiful spring day and my business was about 20 minutes away.
Barbara looked great. She stood about 5 foot 8 with long legs and a very decent chest. I noted how toned and hard her body was. When we were dating she was good looking but was not eating right and drinking a little too much. She seemed to have a lot more confidence than the last time I saw her. She quickly invited me back to her dorm room and we talked of old times, mutual friends, and family. I explained I had to get back to my hotel as I had an early flight in the morning. '" Barbara, call me when you get back to town and we can get together". "I certainly will, but I think you should hang a bit. I have an old score to settle with you". "Do you remember"?

Confused, I got up to leave . She smiled and pushed me back to the bed. I didn't resist. We made out and I quickly looked to get on top (just like the old days). She somehow twisted to the side of me and scissored my waist tightly. All routine. We had always done this. Except now the pressure she was able to exert was tremendous. "A lot of of running and weight lifting since you and I were together, Mr. Its my turn to tickle you". I remember once I had held her down and gave her a real good going over. I eventually tied her hands and feet and tickled her to submission. The sex that followed was awesome. I realized she had a long memory and was going to give it back to me if she could. I found the whole thing quite arousing..
SHE continued her pressure around my waist. She also lifted up my polo shirt and used her nails to tickle my ribs and stomach. What the hell was going on? In the old days, she didn't even have nails. After a few minutes, I was laughing pretty good and still could not escape her powerful legs. it was an incredible turn on and a bit humiliating. I was helpless as she smiled down and continued her teasing. I decided to try and separate her legs. I pushed them apart but could not quite get them off me. In the meantime I scrambled to my side but Barb quickly pushed me to my stomach. I was in trouble. She had a better angle and really worked my sides and ribs. A minute later she bought my wrists togrether and squeezed. 'Stop struggling, or I will make this painful" I did as she said. She skillfully tied my hands together with a big scarf. It did the trick.

WorKing quickly, she pulled off my sandals and bound my ankles with a belt. It was an incredibly humuliating yet an incredible turn on. I had been incapacitated by a 23 year old girl, then secured. I knew what was to happen. "Don't go away, I have something you will remember". She came back out of the bathroom with a washcloth and a water basin. I did remember. I had used a washcloth on the soles of her feet. She was screaming for a bit . She begged me to take her and I did. Now, years later the shoe was on the other foot. (or really off it) "I think these feet need a cleaning, don't you" She laughingly scrubbed the bottom of my feet . It tickled but not too bad. She realized that and quickly took another tact. She patiently used her nails on the soles of my feet.This was hard to take. I pleaded for release but she said " You need a little more punishment". Then, I will administer another surprise. After another 10 minutes I was done.She sensed that and stopped.

I struggled but the restraints held. "The girl scouts came in handy after all, she cooed" " Now, your ass is mine. Quickly, she pulled off my jeans.I did not have the energy to fight. .She slowly pulled off my underwear. From nowhere she had a ping pong padle in her hand and whacked me on the bottom about 10 times. Fortunately, she stopped there as she was not a sadist.
"Now, be a good boy and flip over. I did as i was told. She secured a feather from her drawer and slowly moved it toward my cock. '"Tickle tickle tickle. just enjoy it." She continued for a few minutes as my manhood came to a full erection. I was in shock, but could not struggle. She instinctively knew I had had enough. She quickly untied my hands and feet and stood over me hands on hips. She came on top and whispered. "Come too quickly, and I will secure you again and tickle you for hours. I tried to hold back but exploded in her in about 3 minutes. She said afterwards that she remembered my tickling her until she could not take it, and always craved revenge. She now had it. I traveled to see her again and we took turns tickling each other. But it was never as good or intense as that afternoon in her room.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back