• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A night of fun (f/f) adult content

cherry17

Kate and Allie were spending the night at Allie's house like they did on most weekends. The two girls couldn't spend much time together at Kate's house because Kate's parents didn't know that they were dating, or that Kate was a lesbian.
They had spent the majority of the night laying on Allie's bed talking. They talked about everything that they could think of. After a while, Allie started to get bored.
"Entertain me!!" she said to Kate.
"How can you be bored when you're around an amazing person like me?!" Kate asked, and they both laughed. Kate poked Allie in the side, and Allie started giggling.
"Why are you laughing, babe?" she asked with a grin.
"Well... um... it tickled a little bit. But I'm not very ticklish usually!" Allie replied, not wanting to look at Kate.
Kate smiled and poked her girlfriend in the sides again. She tried to hold back her laughter but she wasn't able to.
"I have an idea," Kate said, "let's make a bet."
"Well... it depends on what the bet is." Allie replied.
"Let's see how long you can last with me tickling you, and you being tied to the bed." She said, waiting for Allie's reply. "You said you wanted me to entertain you. It's the perfect night to do this, since you're parents aren't home tonight."
Allie hesitated, then said, "Okay, let's do this... How long do I have to last? And what happens if I win?"
Kate thought for a minute. "Let's say if you last 30 minutes without using the safeword, then you get to tie me down and tickle me for the same amount of time, and I won't get a safeword. But if you lose, then I get to tickle you for an extra 30 minutes. The safeword will be 'red'" she explained.
Allie agreed to the terms of the bed, so Kate went to work tying Allie to the bed spread-eagle, making sure Allie was wearing just shorts and a tank top.
After Allie was tied to the bed, Kate went down and sat at her feet.
"So baby, are your feet ticklish?" she asked her girlfriend, loving how helpless she was right now.
"No... Not really." she lied.
"Well, let's just see how ticklish you are then," she said.
She started slowly dragging her nails down Allie's feet, causing Allie to bite her lip to keep from laughing. Surprisingly, she was enjoying being tickled. Kate got on the bed and sat on Allie's waist. She raised Allie's shirt up to expose her stomach, and started spider tickling her sides and stomach. She was starting to get turned on seeing Allie in this situation and feeling her squirm underneath her. She reached back and started tickling Allie's thigh with one hand, using her other hand to still tickle her stomach.
She went back to focusing on tickling Allie's stomach. Allie was in hysterics. She had never realized that she was this ticklish. Nobody had ever tickled her to this extreme before.
Kate moved down and sat between her girlfriends legs. She started tickling Allie's thighs, causing Allie to start bucking up and down on the bed. Kate could feel that her girlfriends shorts were getting wet.
"Getting turned on, baby?" She asked, grinning.
Allie tried to answer through her laughter, "yes... I'm so turned on." she managed to say.
Hearing Allie say this, Kate was determined to get her girlfriend even more turned on. She moved down to Allie's feet and started licking her toes while using her nails to scratch the soles of her feet. Allie's laughter was soon mixed with soft moans. Both girls were getting more wet by the minute.
Knowing that time was almost up, Kate moved up to sit on Allie's waist once again. She leaned up and started kissing Allie, then started tickling her sides lightly while still kissing her beautiful, helpless girlfriend. Allie tried desperatley not to break the kiss because of her laughter and moans. She had no idea that she could be so turned on by tickling. But she wanted more, and she wanted her girlfriend.
Time was up, and Allie had lasted for 30 minutes without using the safeword. Which meant that now Kate would be tied down and at the mercy of Allie. Kate untied Allie from the bed, and she laid down waiting to be tied up. Allie climbed on top of her girlfriend, kissing her deeply.
"I want you to be just as turned on as I am... and I'm going to make sure that it happens." Allie whispered after she broke the kiss. Kate was ready to see what her girlfriend had in store for her, and to see just where this night ended up.

THE END.

I hope you guys liked my story!! Sequal is coming soon. :) Let me know if there's any way I can improve my writing. Comments will be greatly appreciated.

I'm glad you guys like my story. :) Working on the next part, should have it up within the next couple of days.

Very cute and hot, and I'm looking forward to see what's in store just as much as Kate is!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back