• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Stand In (M/M tickling, sexual, first person fantasy)

fieryflux

The stand in
By Birdy/ Fieryflux

M/M tickling, sexual situation, humiliation, orgasm denial, cock teasing, foot tickling, tickle talk, masturbation, slight consent issues in the beginning.

I'm back! Here's a little fantasy I had to do with concealed tickling victims. I have a tumblr now: http://bird-of-feathers.tumblr.com

--

"They're very realistic."*

"The latest model. Designed just to react as the real thing would."

There are voices...*

"Look at the toes... the flex and- this is remarkable- how many points of articulation?"*

"As many as their would be in the human body."

Your eyes slip open and you grunt softly, feeling sore and bruised down to your very bones. Immediately, you wince- there's a harsh light close to your face, scouring the rest of the dark around you. It seems to be a screen...

Your eyes focus, and you try to make yourself give a damn about what's on it. *Really this little practical joke has gone too far... It had been funny at the beginning when Dave had asked you for a favor, slid his arm around you and whispered into your ear... Wrapping a hand around your cock and purring that "he'd make it worth your while"--
Before plunging you into a dark box.*

You remember yelling as the box closed, then a sweet scent filling your nose... nothing after that.*

Till now. The ache of your bones, and the annoyance at your situation... And the screen.*

Since there's nothing else to do but look, you do. May as well pass the time until you get let out, your voice is already hoarse from yelling before you passed out.*

There are... People. Okay, this is weird. a Doctor, a man in a pressed business suit... And Dave- staring at a pair of feet. The feet are sticking out of the wall, like you could grab them and use them like a knob to open a drawer.

For some reason, this is fascinating for the kooks.

"The design is flawless. They look perfectly human!" Says the Doctor, eyeing up the feet excitedly. The rich guy is looking at the feet a little... Lustfully.

What the hell. It makes you so uncomfortable, you find your toes curling in anticipation.*

The toes in the wall curl too.*

"To think you said you wouldn't be able to finish the design on time." The rich man drawls, reaching into his pocket.*

"Yes, I'm very proud of this project." Says Dave, the ass. He sounds like he's expecting a check or something... But instead the Business man pulls out a long, stiff, red feather.*

"May I?" Business man asks.*

You find yourself biting your lip, and your toes curl again. What kind of sick fantasy video is this-

oh god. The toes on the screen-

They curl too.

All of a sudden struggling and wiggling is all you can do to stay sane, but your feet are stuck-*

And the feet on the screen are trying desperately to escape.

"Oh fuck no-" It falls from your lips unbidden, and you whimper as the Business man smiles.

"Of course." Says Dave, cool as ever, and you want to strangle his brown assing smirk.*

"The reactionary AI is delicious." Says the Business man, twirling the feather just near your toes. "It's almost as if these feet know what's coming." The guy has a voice like silk, and you want to close your eyes as he brings the feather to your arch. Just the tip, a tiny little press, a threat. He licks his lips and purrs. "Coochie coo."*

"Oh god no not the damn words please-" Your whole body clenches and you try to block out the tickle taunts, but they're going right to your cock.*

It's just like being in bed with Dave, but a thousand times worse- because this Business guy has a voice that could fuck you senseless all by itself. And he likes it.*

With Dave this kind of stuff had always been clinical, not mutually enjoyed but- This- rich son of a bitch-*

He likes it too.*

You find yourself straining, trying to see if the cooperate climber is stiff already- but you end up with your head hitting the back of your tickle coffin as the feather hungrily attacks your soul.

Up and down the arch, figure eights around the ball, teasing up under the toes-

"Tickle, tickle, tickle-" Each word in time with the torturous tool driving you nuts.*

Just when you think your eyes will be permanently crossed and you'll never breathe again, it stops. Your arms are trussed, so you have to blink away the years in your eyes, but eventually you can see the Business man hovering over your helpless feet with one hand poised.*

"Exceptional." He says, and holds your toes back, still, threading the feather between your big toe and your second.*

"Oh fuck." You whimper it again, toes curling in anticipation, the praise going right to your dick. "Please-"

You don't know what you're pleading for- for more or for less- but either way you don't really have a choice.*

You're helpless.*

Even more so when he starts to saw the feather, play you like a fiddle, and you're drowning in the echo of your own laughter. It bounces off the walls of your tickle tomb as much as his taunts do, and it all hits you deep, deep, in the pit of your stomach.

Warm, sticky arousal, and your cock jumps when the feather flicks out and starts the cycle all over again.*

"Ticklish perfect feet.." The Business man coos. "I'll never stop. So long as I live."*

Past the thrashing you can see him smirking on screen, his handsome jaw and his light blue eyes crinkled with pleasure at driving you crazy. His pinstriped suit pants bulge with an impressive hard on, and he finally stops to shiver, releasing your toes in favor of dragging a hand through his dark hair.

"It's a wonderful job. Certainly enough for any young millionaire to toss to his fetish..."

"But?" Dave asks, and he and his stupid co-scientists are practically slathering for the man's money- his approval.*

But the Business man smiles and tuts, tucking away his feather.

"I'm not just any rich young millionaire, Davie."*

For a moment, Dave looks crestfallen. You'd want to strangle him if you weren't busy being so relieved and disappointed that the exhibition is over.

Until-*

"Dave, Dave, Dave.. I didn't say I wouldn't invest. I just.. Want -more-, you see. I'm a shrewd investor, and this little prototype preview session cost me quite a bit of cash as it is."

Dave's eyes flick to the feet. Your feet.*

"More?"

"More." Purrs the business man. "You know what I want."*

"It's just- it's not totally ready- That's why- the funds-"*

"I'll write you a check."

Dave fairly flies off screen, nodding quickly, all his fears having melted away.*

You curse, shivering in anticipation- and then.. The noise.

Things are lighting up in your tickle tomb, buttons and flashing lights signaling some kind of process- and things start to move. You feel yourself sliding down, and on screen the holes for the feet widen into a rectangle-*

"What the hell-"*

A thin metal support slides out from the wall, and slowly, slowly, the feet sticking from the wall move forward on to it.

Soon your lower calves are bare- your knees- your thighs-*

Your stiff, leaking, cock, erect and on display for the whole team.*

Things stop moving, even as you panic. Now on screen, the wall has you covered at your torso- everything just above your rib cage is still concealed, your arms drawn up and held above your head to keep them anonymous.

The Businessman licks his lips- and your cock twitches.

"Wonderful." He breathes, reaching deeper into his pocket and pulling out a pliant goose feather.*

"Oh- oh shit- oh fuck please-" It's all falling from your lips even though you know he can't hear it.

Still, he croons out a soothing tone, squeezing your knees and making you squeak.

"Shh, Shh- I know you want it. Poor thing, so stiff... so excited.." You give him another twitch and it makes him smile. Your toes curl in anticipation. "Are you ticklish down here? Handsome thing like you... there's a lot to tease. I'm pleased."*

The feather starts at your navel, circling the quivering hole, teasing into your belly button to make you snicker. It twirls enough to make your knees knock and then traipses down to circle around your cock, outlining the shape of it against your stomach with a teasing caress.

"Gitchy gitchy goo..." And you jump for it. "Oh, you -like- when I tease you.. I think I must be in love."*

You giggle as the feather tickles down your shaft, tracing up and down, up and down.*

"Top to bottom..." The Business man breathes, before circling around and around the head. Fluttering at the corona and teasing the slit. "Mm.."*

You're so stiff you want to sob, but at the same time it feels so good- tickles enough to make you nuts in just the right way.*

"Please-" There's a crackle in the coffin, and suddenly the Business man can hear your voice. It almost startles you into silence, until he quickly tickles the feather down to your sac and traces the crease of It with delicate flicks. You howl.*

"Oh- vocal response- " Groans the business man, shoving his free hand into his pants. Dave and the Scientist are gone now, and it wouldn't matter if they weren't- it's like they hardly matter at all. *The Business man's fist runs up and down his cock until he has to shove away his pants to go to town, and he's just as impressive without them as he'd seemed to be with them on.*

"Please- please-" It's all you can get out through helpless laughter. "Oh god-"

"Please what-" The Business man pants, flickering the feather down to tease at your perineum, and it makes you sob with laughter.*

"D-don't f-fucking stop- ah- ahaha- oh god *there* "*

"Yes-" The Business man comes so hard that the feather in his other hand trembles over your asshole, tickling insanely before it flicks back up to niggle niggle niggle around and around the head of your cock again.*

"Ahah- *Ha*!" You're going to come, going to come so hard- and you lose it when he drops his own cock and grabs your instead, jerking you off as he tickles the feather everywhere his thick, strong, fingers aren't.

It's an explosion of cum and laughter and pleasure, so hard that you see stars.

Fuck stars, it's galaxies.

Way better than Dave ever did you.*

When you can think again, the Business man is kissing over your hips, having collapsed on you. He nibbles along the hollows of your hips enough to make you wiggle and grin.

The Business man pulls up his pants and sucks a wet hickey there before straightening himself out. Making himself picture perfect for the screen that he doesn't even know is watching.*

Dave is there in the corner, hovering again, but the Business man only has eyes for your hips. Your spent cock and the cum streaked across your ticklish tummy.*

"I'll take him." The Business man whispers.*

"The robot- yes- of course-" Dave scrambles for the check, and the Business man laughs.

"The tickling android? Oh, yes. I suppose I'll have that too, when you're done with it. But I probably won't need it for myself. I'll fund you, Davie- but you'll have to give me one thing-"*

You tremble as you watch the Business man jerk a thumb in your direction.*

"I want your stand in's number."*

Your toes curl, and your cock stiffens, and all you can think is-

<i>Yes.</i>*

omg hot!! your writing is making me want to start posting some of my tickle slash to this site.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back