• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can't (ff/f, short, sexual)

fieryflux

Just a short little thing! First foray into posting f/f here, a little snippet to go with a picture I reblogged on tumblr.

--

“Ah- no- no more!”

No matter what she squeaked or squealed, the fingers wouldn’t stop. Light fluttering teases over her breasts and down her sides, soft fingers grazing over naked skin.

“P-please!” Maybe it was that they liked her laugh? Or perhaps it was that they found it erotic to see her squirm, held tightly under their bodies.

Either way, their dancing fingers and taunting chants had her lost in a world of helpless giggles.

“Coochie coo-“

“Tickle tickle, you’re so sweet when you giggle-”

She could push them off… If she had time to draw in a breath.. If her body would stop tingling… If she could speak past her own laughter….

If she didn’t like it so much.

“Nh-” A soft moan, and then two tickling fingers just brushing her outer lips. Soft tantalizing tracing that makes her squeal. “Oh please- not there- I can’t-”

“Can’t what?” Her friends ask, their smirks wide as they reach for silky fluttering feathers, toying them inches away from her mound.

<i>Can’t do anything but beg. </i>

Very good! Possibly the best short story I've read here. You achieved so much detail in such minimal space! :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back