• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What to do about shortage of women

Count-tickula

TMF Novice
Hi, I'm from London.

I've had a look at a look at a bunch of threads on the UK personals and joined BigJim's Yahoo group (where no-body has posted for a month).

We all know that one thing is apparent with the ever-so-slowly (practically dead) growing scene in the UK and that is that there is a very low ratio of women to men.

I think BigJim had a good idea in suggesting we get together. Somehow we have got to get the ball rolling. But what would we do? A bunch of blokes around a pub table with possibly no women. Maybe one or two at best and then they'de have to be very brave. I should imagine it would be very intimidating for a woman to meet up with a bunch of strange blokes.

That's not want I want at all and I bet I'm not the only one. The whole reason I'm into tickling is because of women. (and a warped mind and childhood circumstances/experiences etc,etc of course). Call me selfish but I'd prefer something more intimate with a woman and getting together with men on this subject makes me feel uncomfortable. I am hetrosexual and I would prefer it to be a complete hetro experience. No offence intended.

We need to brainstorm fairly hard.
We need to find a way of driving inquisitive open minded women to tickling websites and more specifically to the TMF or BigJim's Yahoo group or any group.
What kind of sex sites do British women visit if any?
What site of any kind do the right type (open minded enough) of women visit?
We must be able to get an emailing list that includes this category of person.
We need to link them to the right places.
It needs promoting via the web.

There you are. I hope I've started something big. Or maybe it's just another lost cause.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Count

Listen, there is no shortage of women.

Just shortage of strategy, skill and technique.

You must think of things from a woman's point of view.

Make it fun and safe for them and you will have no problem.

Given that I've met with them, after FLYING there from the US, on business, I'm inclined to agree wit' Del. Given that some showed for the gathering I organized there, years ago, I'm further inclined to agree wit' Del.

Pessimism is easy. Organizing events is tougher, but WAY more rewarding. The worst you can get out of it is a group of friends into this. How many folks can you TALK to, about this? It *is* a big bonus, and is the LEAST that can happen, with an event. Can't COUNT the number of times I've played wit' willing 'lees anymore. You can find my mugshot in the user pix section. I ain't some prettyboy. Yet I met women in London.

How?

I organized a gathering there. Met a number online. Met one new 'lee in person, and saw an old, now dear friend. She showed and stunned the room. There's a great many women there. Warmly encouraging and supporting their appearance will motivate 'em far better than negativity and objectivism of 'em.

In other words, show a little love, brother. It's all about the love. No love in negativity.

Faith,

dvnc

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back