• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Nancy M/f

genset101

TMF Poster
Way back in the day, I was a lifeguard in a huge apartment house pool in the city. There were a bunch of kids around, mostly college age juniors and seniors. This happened way back in the day before the internet and the technology boom.
It was a great summer and I enjoyed hanging with everyone and making a few bucks. I had a crush on this girl there . Nancy was about 5 foot 7, fairly cute, with nice legs and real big boobs. She had the attention of a lot of the young guys in the pool area and the apartment house. Nancy was a real big tease and wore a nice red bikini every day. At night we would see her in cut off shorts hanging out with the other girls from the pool. Several of us asked her out but she declined. Sometimes she was not so nice about it. My tickle fetish had already developed but I never wanted to tickle a woman until now. I always dreamed of being on the receiving end.

One afternoon the lifeguards got back from a softball game with a local college fraternity. Nancy was there cheering loudly for the other side! That was the last straw, I vowed to get her. I banted about several scenarios in my head. But about a week later, fortune smiled on me.
It was a rainy day and we were just passing the time playing cards and hanging out. Some of the girls including Nancy were hanging out in the mat room. Nancy was giving it to us about losing the softball game, and saying the lifegaurds in previous years were cuter. She then tickled my friend as he tried to carry wet mats into the mat room. I knew this girl was going to get it.Two hours later, it was still pouring. Everyone had gone home, and I was doing a backwash on the pool in anticipation of re-opening the next day. Nancy was in the mat room reading. She was in tight shorts and a top showing off her boobs. I entered the map room and she barely looked up. I pounced on her as I slammed the door shut. I quickly held her hands at her sides and Dug my free hand into her exposed ribs. She was incredibly ticklish. I told her she was a big tease, and deserved a good tickling. It was hard to concentrate because she was so hot, and she was fighting. She managed to wrap her legs around me and try to squeeze me . I tickled her lovely legs and separated them. They went wide. I used my strength to get on top of her and pull her hands overhead. Showing no mercy, I tickled her underarms. She went ballistic."YOu ' f---g bastard, you better let me go. I wil have you fired." That just fueled me more and I continued the assault. I was so hard I could die. I started on her ribs and told her I was going to give her another 10 minutes, and then tickle her feet. She struggled as her breasts heaved upwards. Her top was almost off. I went for it, tickling her boobs. Happily, for me she became excited and screamed for me to take off her top. It was paradise. Just for good measure I continued the tickling assault .I stripped her down and she lay back and spread her legs. 'Lets go, Mr lifeguard", she cooed.Lets see what you have". I did not need further convincing. Nancy became a very good tickler in her own right. We dated the rest of the summer and I remember it fondly. I like to think we were on the cutting edge of the tickle fetish in the glorious summer in the 70's.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back