• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A funny thing happened... when she wanted to watch a movie (F/M, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Author's Note - This is the fifth in the "A Funny Thing Happened... " series that is rapidly turning into a book and I strongly recommend reading them in order. The first one can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ny-thing-happened...-at-the-sci-fi-convention and they should all link through. I hope.

One quick note, this story does go into BDSM territory as well as tickling. Thanks to all who gave feedback on previous parts, much appreciated and would love to hear any thoughts on this too. Hope you enjoy it!

So a little over 24 hours ago I’d drifted off to sleep upon silk sheets with the most incredible woman I’d ever met curled up alongside me, a look of utter contentment on her face. Life had been about as perfect as it could possibly be with nothing whatsoever on the horizon to spoil it. Oh, sure, she’d threatened to put me through hell as payback for me tormenting her sexually for a few hours but she’d have forgotten all that in the warm fuzzy afterglow of the morning.

As it turned out, no, she hadn’t forgotten that at all and, looking back on it, Amy had obviously decided that this was now an official contest and intended to win and win well. Not that I’m actually objecting to that of course, a “who can make the other more insane using only the sins of the flesh’ contest with a gorgeous redhead isn’t exactly something to be avoided but at that point in our relationship I still hadn’t realized quite the lengths she’d go to.

As I was saying, the next morning dawned and, looking back on it now, she must have had her plan in mind from the first moment she opened her eyes. At least I assume that’s how I was teased awake by the feeling of soft hands slowly stroking my already erect cock. It’s a weird way to wake up but I can definitely recommend it, especially if the next thing that registers is a beautiful face smiling in seductive delight next to you.. Of course if you have the option I’d also recommend having her finish what she started rather than letting go, kissing you and asking what’s for breakfast.

Somewhat reluctantly I slipped out of bed, grabbed a dressing gown and headed down to the kitchen. Figuring that we’d both need as much energy as we could get I started whipping up my best fry up, a task that was made somewhat harder when Amy appeared at the top of the stairs wrapped in a dressing gown that was at least a size too small and barely brushed the top of her thighs, the fabric belt only just tied tightly enough to keep the whole thing from falling open. I could do little but stare at the heavenly vision walking slowly towards me, only the faint aroma of burning bread snapping me back to my breakfast preparation.

We ate on the balcony overlooking the communal gardens far below, the sun warming us up nicely while a gentle breeze kept the heat from being uncomfortable. Side by side on comfortable loungers Amy kept up a constant stream of teasing touches ranging from a finger trailing down my neck and shoulder to other, uh, less subtle ways. She was, of course, just proving a point, that she could play me every bit as well as I had her the night before, but as her hands roamed around my body I was hardly going to complain.

“So I was thinking about last night…” She murmured the words so gently I could barely catch them above the far off background noise of the city. Not sure where she was going I gave a non-committal ‘ah-ha’ and just enjoyed being this close to her.

“You were planning that for a loooong time weren’t you?”

“Honestly? From about five seconds after you first tied me up.”

“Huh…” She let the word hang in the air for a good twenty seconds, I’d have been worrying that I’d done something wrong and pissed her off except her hand was now stroking my cock through the dressing gown in a manner that was most distracting.

“… same here.” She grinned and her hand squeezed me tight, making sure she had my full, uh, attention. “And after what you did last night I’ve got quite a standard to live up to.”

She rolled on to her side, one perfect leg draping over my waist as she brought my head up to meet her lips. The kiss was tender, passion and care in equal measure and it was in that moment I realized there really was a chance here for something much much more than I could have ever wished for. That, though, was for another time: this moment, this day was all hers. In between kisses she explained what she wanted me to do.

“So I’ve got something very special in mind… “ Her scent washing over me again, tongue gently probing my mouth. “… not quite as elaborate as your game but I think you’ll agree just as fun…” Her hands moved down my side and traced gentle, maddening patterns over my hip. “… you’re even perfectly dressed for it… “ All I was wearing was a dressing gown and one thin enough I could feel the heat of her thigh against me at that. “… and all you have to do is sit back, relax and watch a movie. If that’s alright with you of course?” Alright with me? You could ask me to sign over my entire life to you right now and I’d do it, just don’t stop.

I nodded my agreement and she led me back inside, easing me down onto the big, comfortable leather sofa and following me down until she was astride my lap. Kissing me again but now fueled by desire more than anything else her hands sliding down my arms, making my flesh tingle as she locked a pair of steel handcuffs around my wrists… wait, what?

I pulled back slightly, breaking our kiss and trying to bring my arms up but no, or rather yes, she had indeed cuffed my hands behind my back. I really couldn’t believe I’d fallen for the same trick twice and my frustration must have shown on my face as she laughed, delighted with herself.

“Oh don’t worry about it, I only wanted to do that as a reminder of how we met anyway. I’ll try something different next time. Besides, believe it or not this is for your own good, don’t want you loosing control early now do we?”

That, I’ll admit, worried me slightly. The last time she’d done this she’d teased and denied me for what had felt like eternity, and that was a spur of the moment thing. Now she’d had time to plan I was a bit concerned about what she may have in mind.

“Now I’ve got to get a couple of things setup, you just sit there and relax love. I’ll be right back. “ She slid down my body, making sure I felt every moment of her passing until she was curled on the floor by my feet before jumping up and heading to the bedroom, pausing only to draw the curtains to give us some privacy.

For several long minutes all I could do was sit and wait for her. Well, okay, I could have probably gotten to my feet, even stepped through the cuffs and brought my hands in front of me if I’d wanted to but why on earth would I do that? I was, after all, waiting for the most beautiful woman I’d ever met to return and use me as her personal plaything in ways that would likely be erotic torture, why would anyone want to walk away from that?

My patience was rewarded when I heard the click of heels on the stairs and then a goddess stepped into my view. Dark red hair spilled untamed over her shoulders, her pale skin practically glowing, eyes sparkling as I simply sat and stared at her. The only flesh I could see was her face and neck, the rest was covered by a skintight latex catsuit that had been polished to an almost mirror shine. Thigh length boots with wicked stiletto heels gave her an extra three, maybe four inches of height and even her fingers were covered by the latex. She looked, hell even so many years later I struggle to find the words. I guess maybe the closest I can get in words is to say a superhero come to life, like she’d just walked off the pages of a comic book, though no heroine had ever worn a smile like that outside the realm of Deviantart.

She slid a disk into the Blu-ray deck and slid down to lie beside me, her legs curled under her. As the movie started she slid her right arm around my shoulders, resting her head on my shoulder as her left hand trailed down my chest. I shivered as the cool latex slipped beneath my dressing gown and traced random but intricate patterns across my chest.

For the first 30 minutes or so of the movie Amy contented herself with that but then her attention seemed to wander. As, for that matter, did her hand. Suddenly
it was wrapped firmly around my dick, thumb and middle finger either side, index finger on top, and she started a sort of popping motion. It didn’t hurt but it quickly became the most frustrating thing I’d ever experienced. It was an intense turn-on, my body reacting like she was stroking me like the wind with pre-cum oozing out at an alarming rate and my dick well and truly hard. Yet it was almost a holding pattern, keeping me maybe a third of the way to a climax, body aching and twisting for more, which she easily denied.

For maybe an hour she kept that up and then, as the film headed for its conclusion she cranked things up. Pulling my dressing gown out of the way to leave me lying face up on top of it but otherwise naked she released my dick and slithered over to lie on top of me but facing away. Her ass was slightly above my hips so my cock rested firmly between her legs. She closed her thighs, entombing my member in her latex prison and then carefully, slowly, reached behind her.

Her hands found my ribs and dug in. I jumped – or at least I tried to, bit tricky when you have someone lying on you – and squirmed, less-than-manly giggles pulled unwilling from my throat but I really wasn’t going to get away, not with my arms trapped and no leverage. She varied the tickling constantly, hard one second, soft the next, ribs then hips then neck, even reaching under to tickle my butt at one point.

All the time I could do little but gasp as she maintained her tight grasp upon my cock with her thighs. It was the single most erotic, and most frustrating, feeling I’d ever experienced as this latex-clad goddess lay above me, her fingers exploring my flesh at will, my dick getting more stimulation than I’d believe possible and yet none of it quite enough to push me over the edge. Worse her scent wafted over me, her soft hair lying against my cheek and her sheer warmth seemed to permeate my soul.

By the time the movie finished I was a mess. My dick was shinning with pre-cum, I couldn’t catch my breath and even the slightest touch against my skin was enough to make me want to drop to my knees and beg her for release. If she hadn’t bound me I suspect I may have been unable to stop myself taking matters into my own hands, so to speak. But she had, she was still holding me prisoner under her body and this was only a warm-up for her!

“Mmmmm….” She purred in contentment and slowly writhed on top of me, not helping my desperation and desire any. “I think you’re just about ready for the main event boy. Hope you’re up to this!”

With that she stood up and stretched, showing off her glorious figure in front of me before turning to face me. In her hand, and I have no idea where she got it from, was a collar and leash. The leather slid around my throat and clicked closed as she tugged the leash to pull me forward and on to my hands and knees. Laughing she kept the leash short and slowly walked round me, inspecting her prize.

Not a word was spoken as she let her eyes roam where they would and then, with a sharp tug on the leash, she pulled me forwards on my hands and knees, crawling behind her in a circuit of the living room before taking me in to the dungeon she’d been trapped in the night before. The collar was removed, I guess she wanted me completely naked for her purposes, and she gestured at an ominous piece of equipment on one side of the velvet-draped room.

“Get in the chair slave.”

The chair was pretty straightforward really. Think of it as an inverted Y with a long backrest and the seat split in two. The only other addition was a long straight piece of padded wood laid horizontally behind the backrest to strap the victim’s arms to. As I said, simple, although this particular chair had an added twist. The whole rig was bolted to a metal pole that ran from floor to ceiling and, with the aid of an electric motor, the chair could be raised and lowered at will.

Amy wasted no time strapping me in tightly, my arms spread wide, my legs securely buckled in place at both my ankles and just behind the knees. Another strap ran across my chest and held me firmly in position, on the upside I wouldn’t fall out but there really was nowhere to go. With an evil grin Amy grabbed the control unit and raised the chair up maybe six inches before reaching in and kneading my ribs. I squirmed, lips forced tightly together to try and deny her the satisfaction of seeing me laugh, but that wasn’t what she was after. No, that was just a test to make sure she’d done her job properly and I wasn’t going to rock out of the chair and now that she was satisfied this vision in latex raised me higher, almost to the very top of the pole so that my hips were maybe four feet off the ground.

It was a rather disconcerting position to be in, not least as the seat of the chair only came together under my ass so my aching cock and balls were fully exposed to her and utterly vulnerable to whatever depravity she may have had in mind. Though, judging by the way it was sitting up and begging for her attention my cock at least didn’t seem to mind the situation. Amy stepped forward, her hands hidden beneath my legs and, almost on tip toes, she kissed the skin of my chest, drifting down,and planting gentle, warm, wet kissed across my flesh until she reached my hips. Then, her head resting against my thigh, she gazed up at me with a look in her eye that simultaneously scared me to death and threatened to make me cum all on its own.

“It’s your lucky day love… I’m going to let you cum. Actually, I’m going to make you cum. Over and over, as often as you like.” She lowered her head to my aching cock. “And every time you do I’m going to swallow every….” She licked the head, once long lap from top to bottom. “… last…. “ another lick, slightly harder this time. “…. drop!” Her lips slipped over the head of my cock and her tongue worked rapidly over me, every muscle in my body tensing as my already teased and tormented body responded to her. My fingers curled, my toes curled, my eyes flew open and… she stopped. A groan of desperation escaped my lips as she pulled back.

“Patience pet, you need to know the rules first.” Rules didn’t sound good to me right then. “You see I’m going to drain you dry. I want to see just how much cum I can suck out of those big, aching, blue balls of yours and then I want to keep right on going.” My eyes went very, very wide at that. I knew just how sensitive things got after cumming once, what she was suggesting I could barely imagine.

“But I’m a nice girl so I’ll give you a say in things. Anytime you want me to stop all you have to do is choose what I do to you next.” The laugh that accompanied ‘next’ didn’t do anything for my confidence. “Say ‘Tickle’ and I’ll amuse myself with this…” She brought her left hand up and showed me an electric toothbrush, something she knew full well I really struggled to withstand. “When you’ve had enough of that just say… oh, let’s go with “Suck”, should be easy for you to remember.”

“Or if you want an alternative just say ‘Wax’….” My stomach lurched as I saw the candle in her other hand. We’d talked about my interest in trying wax play but I really hadn’t expected it to come this early in our relationship and I couldn’t take my eyes off the candle as she set it carefully on a small table and lit the wick

She didn’t give me much time to think about my predicament as, almost before I knew what was happening, her mouth engulfed my cock and spots danced before my eyes. She’d had her lips around me before on that unbelievable first night we’d spent together but it seemed that was merely a warm up. Her lips formed a tight seal around my dick and she started to pump her head back and forth, her tongue curled up inside her mouth so that every time she descended that wet, velvety smoothness would caress the head of my cock and, somehow, find time to lick and writhe around it before she pulled back again.

I’d never imagined anyone could be that skilled and coupled with my already burning need to cum it took less than a minute for me to be right on the edge. Mentally I braced myself, sure that she’d tease me again, pause and back off, drop me down a little to build me back up. Which might explain why I got caught completely off guard as she picked up her pace instead. Every muscle in my body pulled tight and, almost before I knew what was happening, she’d pulled me straight over the edge and was busy swallowing my first load of the day.

God she looked beautiful, that was the one thought that broke through the haze surrounding my mind. In her element, clearly loving the position she was in, utterly in control of a willing victim and reveling in her power over me. She looked up and caught my (somewhat unfocused) gaze and I felt her lips twist in a smile around my dick. With a pop she pulled back, letting my cock float free and I foolishly assumed she’d give me at least a moment or two to recover. After the hell I’d put her through the night before I really should have known better. A latex-covered hand took a firm hold around my shaft and she started pumping me quickly. Too quickly, as far as I was concerned, everything was ultra-sensitive so soon after coming and every time her hand reached the end of my dick she made sure to roll her palm over the head.

I tried to pull away but, of course, that was never going to work. I could feel myself building back to a second orgasm but it was still a way off and the sensations coursing through me were starting to go from extreme to agonizing. I had to buy myself some time, just a minute to catch my breath, to let my body recover a little.

“Tickle!” I cried out, no other words, just the one she’d told me to use. Immediately her hand released me and I just had time to sigh in relief (and, yes, disappointment…the body plays odd tricks at times) before the whirring toothbrush hit my soles.

Now normally I struggle with this but it’s bearable, at least for a while. My feet are always pretty sensitive and from my limited experience an electric toothbrush tends to both hurt and tickle at the same time. On the two previous occasions someone had attacked me with one I’d struggled not to try and escape immediately, something that normally takes a good few minutes to happen.

On this occasion though something was drastically different. I don’t know if it was the position I was held in, the teasing buildup she’d subjected me to, the fact I’d just cum or something else entirely but the instant those bristles touched me I practically wrenched the chair off the wall. A long, wordless scream was ripped from me and my leg shook as if it was being shocked. Amy, to her credit, pulled the brush away at the severity of the reaction and took a second or two to check I hadn’t had some form of seizure. Of course, Amy being Amy, the instant she was satisfied she’d just found a really good way of torturing me she went right back to it…

Sure enough the same thing happened, but this time she was ready for it. Her free hand caught my flailing foot and held it steady, running the toothbrush slowly and firmly all the way down from the ball of my foot to the heel. By the time she started sweeping back up there were tears leaking from behind my squeezed closed eyelids and a stream of laughter that I seemed unable to stop fell around us both. As it crept upwards I felt her grip shift slightly and then, in one horrible moment, she had my toes held back and the brush was spinning freely underneath and between them.

I think I tried to both scream and gasp for air at once. Certainly nothing remotely human-sounding came out of my mouth. For one single instant sanity returned, my body fought back and I managed to scream something close enough to “Suck!” for her to understand. Again the transition was lightning fast as the hand returned to my cock and started me racing towards another climax but I was still practically in shock from what had happened and it was almost as if it was all happening to someone else. I barely registered a second huge load of cum racing from me which, true to her word, Amy easily caught in her eager mouth and swallowed down.

I guess she figured while she was so close she may as well take advantage of the situation and shifted her grip up my cock. Wrapping her fingers as high up as she could she eased the foreskin back, leaving the bulbous head exposed and dribbling the last remnants of my second orgasm. It looked a little like some obscene ice cream cone and the thought obviously occurred to Amy as well as she lent forward and started licking at it.

This time I swear something burst in my head. It was the most intensely erotic sensation I’d ever felt and I knew my jaw was hanging open. Again I felt a familiar need beginning to burn within me and I thought for a moment I might actually make it through the third orgasm without asking her to change tactics. Her licking was both an immense turn-on and soothing to my already overworked dick and I really, really should have known that soothing was not really something she was interested in that day.

Without warning she replaced her tongue with the palm of her free hand, wrapping it around my head then running her slick, latex-clad palm over and over the flesh. My eyes may just have crossed and I tried desperately to pull my legs together, to escape her torturous advances. I knew I couldn’t take the brush again, my breath caught in my throat at the mere memory of it, and I certainly needed this stimulation to stop before I lost my mind. There really was only one option left.

“W…wax” I whispered, my head dropping in defeat as I braced for the pain I knew would follow. I waited…. And waited… and waited. But, nothing, no pain, no burning just, well, nothing.

“Look up…” Amy said, and her voice was thick with desire. I couldn’t resist that voice and I was delighted I hadn’t. Amy stood, holding the candle in both hands about waist high. The flickering light reflected from the polished latex making her shine, a true goddess now and the look in her eyes enough to make any man willing to sacrifice himself for her. She caught my eye and without a word raised the candle up until it was about level with my eyeline. I could have looked at it… I chose to keep looking at her. From the corner of my eye I saw her tilt it and the first drop of wax hit my thigh almost immediately.

It hurt. Like a pinprick. A HOT pinprick. But to my surprise the pain faded quickly and I thought I may be able to survive this after all. You really would think I’d have learnt by now… The first drop was only a test for Amy to see what my reaction would be. As soon as she was satisfied she was on the right lines she let a deluge of wax spill onto my flesh.

Now I felt the pain, a short burning sensation, almost like being stung but now as it faded the next one would be touching down and each drop seemed to hurt that little bit more. She started at my knee and slowly, oh so damnably slowly, made her way up my thigh. By the time she was halfway I was gasping for air and twitching in my efforts to get away and yet… and yet somehow as each drop hit and the pain washed over me, each and every time there was a tiny spark of excitement that followed it. That spark was definitely helped by the simple fact that as the candle drew closer to my waist so did Amy and with every drop that fell her scent, her very presence, seemed to wash over me more and more.

After another minute though even that wasn’t masking the pain. She’d drawn a line all the way up my leg until she was maybe an inch from my hip. The skin there proved to be so much more sensitive and the cumulative effect was almost unbearable. She was so close now I could feel the warmth of her body against my stomach and chest and I wanted nothing more than to kiss her. But, of course, she’d made sure that wouldn’t happen, with the chair this high she couldn’t have reached me even if she wanted to and right now she had other things in mind.

“You know when I reach your hip I’m going to have to start on the other side…” She said it almost casually, though a slight tremor betrayed her mounting excitement. “Of course it seems silly to go all the way back to your knee… maybe I’ll just go straight across.” The last six words where said in a tone that I can only describe as wickedly erotic and punctuated with a drop of wax landing right at the top of my crotch.

“Suck!” I admit, the pain was excruciating but it was the thought of that wax hitting other, more sensitive areas that chilled my blood. The change over this time took a little longer as she had to put the candle down first but then she once again covered the head of my cock with her hand and started rubbing every last millimeter. My breath immediately became ragged and a dull ache started to grow in my balls as I headed for my third orgasm of the day but it was clear to me this wasn’t really something my body wanted to do. Still I couldn’t ask, or even beg, for mercy as she hadn’t made that an option and more wax or tickling right now sounded even worse so I just prayed it would be over quickly.

Sure enough it took only a few minutes for her to bring me to the edge yet again but this time there was barely a dribble of cum for her to devour. The ache in my balls was more painful now and spreading up into the pit of my stomach. My dick was screaming from the overload of sensation although she had, at least, kept it well lubricated with both her own saliva and copious amounts of my pre-cum. I was limp in the chair, my arms hanging from their restraints and only the straps wrapped around me holding me up.

“Hmm, not quite empty yet I see…” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, she had to be kidding. “Well, let’s see if one more does it.” Surely not, surely she couldn’t mean… And yet I felt a hand tease my half-limp dick back into life. Gentle teasing touches that, despite my best efforts to resist, restored blood flow in double quick time. Amy once again brought her mouth down, down, down and engulfed my cock…

“Tickle!” The word slipped past my lips before I could stop it, even that relatively minor touch had felt like a knife in my guts and I knew another orgasm would be true torture. The brush immediately appeared back at my feet, the left foot this time, and the reaction was almost the same. Almost the same and yet, somehow, this was even worse. Hysterical laughter poured from my lips, I had no idea what I was doing and couldn’t see a thing as I had my eyes squeezed tightly shut as my head flew from side to side. She’d gone straight between the toes this time and it was sheer agony.

“S..S… SUCK!| Desperate now, looking for a way, any way out. Her mouth returned but where once her tongue had been cool velvet it was now a red-hot poker. Five seconds, maybe less, passed before “TICKLE!”

Feet. Feet again. Oh god why am I doing this. Spots dancing in front of my eyes, world going black… “SUCK!”

Black becoming red, teeth scraping against my skin, tongue caressing the underside of my dick. “TICKLE!”

No no no, no more, no no more, please. “SsssssSssssUCK!”

A hand massaging my balls, gentle touch but every move sending daggers into my stomach. Can’t take it… “Tt..ti…le”

Round and round, just the bristles now, just that and Her in my world. Tears flowing freely, body no longer mine, hers, all hers “….ck!”

Feel something building, pain and sensation mix, floating above it all now. Force my eyes open, see Her there, magnificent, spectacular, head bobbing on some lucky guys cock. Wonder who that is, must love her a lot to go through what she’s doing, but something missing, something she’ll want, something he won’t but he does want to please her…

“wax”

A pause, surprise on her face. Who said that, I ask myself from my view above. Whoever did She is glowing with delight, all aimed at the guy in the chair. Oh how I wish that was me. Candle raised, hovering above his crotch, words being said but it’s just a gentle murmur way up here, a cool breeze on a hot day. The candle tilts…

Burning. Pain. Half in and half out of my body, dragged back briefly, No words now, none are really possible, there’s just the pain and, close behind it, pleasure. Pain into pleasure, a wave of contentment, of peace easing the burning, her presence all I need. She bows her head once again, hand around a wax-encrusted cock. Jerk, jerk, jerk… my balls clench, feels like they’re going to explode, more pain that quickly becomes irrelevant. My body jerks, I feel myself cum and nothing comes out. Not a single drop remains to pass those perfect lips and I feel a slight disappointment at that.

The chair lowers, hands pass over me, undoing straps and easing me to the warm carpet below. A pillow under my head, my naked body shaking for some reason that doesn’t seem important right now. She curls around me, an arm over me, protecting me as she whispers in my ear.

“You were magnificent love.”

Next part can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...ng-happened-when-we-went-swimming-(Adult-M-F)

Last edited:
Not that I'm complaining (praise from his exulted Danimal is high praise indeed and thank you good sir) but how the heck did you read all that in two minutes! That's gotta be some sort of record!

Ha! I happened to see you post it within seconds of your doing so, and eagerly dove right in! Knowing that what lay within would not fail to please!!! *shiver*

That was a great piece to an already amazing story so far!
Great characters and descriptions...
That fourth orgasm must have been murder!
Btw, thanks for the wax description, I always wondered what that would feel like or what a good description of the pleasure/pain of wax...

You bring your reader right along for the the ride. Deliciousness! ;)

It's been far too long since I have read your work. <3

This is a great series, but this one turned me on the MOST!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back