• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally, the latest part of Haunted Mansion 2, right here in a fresh thread

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
I want to thank everyone for your patience, I know it's been too long, but now that I'm laid off I have a bit more free time on my hands.

The finale will be it's own thread (in two parts) and it will feature the story's last tickle scene, involving Rose, Vladimir and his three other wives.

Oh and here is Tanya's new costume from the first paragraph.

http://www.cosplaybuy.com/images/cosplay-costume/renaissance-gothic-lolita-costume-dress-2.jpg

INT: The cellar, moments after the death of Frankie....

JT and Megan had freed Tanya from the padded table, and extended a hand to help her sit up. The first thing Tanya did was cover her breasts with both arms, curl into a ball to hide her Supergirl underwear.

Megan: No need to be shy, Tanya.

JT: Yeah, we've already seen your rack.

Tanya: Well, I hope you got a good look because that's the last time you're seeing my super twins, James!

JT: Point well taken, is there anything else I can do to you. I mean, do for you?

Tanya: Find me some clothes, immediately.

JT nodded and looked around for anything that he might be able to cover his Amazon friend with. Megan sat down next to Tanya and put both arms around her friend, offering comfort and warmth to the chilly cellar air. Tanya mustered as much of a smile as she could, and relaxed a little. JT opened a door and gave a whistle when he saw what was behind it.

JT: Hey ladies, I found some costumes.

Megan: Costumes?

JT: Yeah, I guess these monsters are always prepared in case they happen to have a guest without one.

Tanya: Great, find one for a 6'2' blonde and bring it over, stat!

JT: Coming right up.

While JT looked, Tanya rested her head on Megan's shoulder. The shorter girl patted Tanya's bare back.

Megan: Are you okay, Tan?

Tanya: I think so, feeling a little violated after what those little pervs did to me. And scarred for life after an attempted rape by Herman fucking Munster.

Megan: Did they tickle you?

Tanya: How did you know?

Megan: I got tickled too, and stripped as well. Hence my slippers and robe here. By Rachel and Kylie, no less.

Tanya: Rachel and Kylie, what the fuck, why are they in on this too? Is there some kind of cult Kool Aid at this party that I didn't hear about?

JT returned to the sitting girls, holding a box in his arms.

JT: Megan, would you like to do the honors of playing Vana White.

Megan: Don't mind if I do.

The brunette opened the box and pulled out a gothic renassaince dress. Tanya looked it over as Megan held it up for her to see. It had a black skirt which went past the ankles, a red corset vest on top, with white shoulder and arm coverings and black straps with bows to fasten in place. Megan held it up to her to compare it's size and it was too big for her. But it was big enough to fit Tanya.

Tanya: It'll do, thanks. Now, please turn around, James.

Megan: I'll help you, hun.

JT shot a jealous gaze at Megan but obliged Tanya by facing the opposite way. Tanya planted both of her naked size twelves on the cold floor, but made sure not to step in the tiny pool of Frankie's blood.

Tanya: Ewwwww, why didn't you grab shoes for me?

JT: Because I couldn't find any to fit your big Amazon feet.

Tanya: Jerk, if you think my feet are big now, wait till they hit you square in the ass.

Megan: That was bad form, JT.

JT: How is it, mean, I'm stating a fact. Her feet are big, there's nothing wrong with that. Personally, I think the bigger the foot, the better the footjob.

Tanya: Well, I already gave my footjob of the evening to the incredible lifeless hulk down there, but I'll hook you up later.

JT: Really?

Tanya: After you lube up my feet with your tongue.

JT: On second thought, I can do without a feminine foot stroke.

Tanya and Megan smiled at each other, they liked giving JT a dose of his own medicine at times.

While Megan and Tanya played dress up, Olga was doing the exact opposite behind the wall.

Officer Tom slightly opened his eyes when he felt the tie around his collar being unloosened. Opening them all the way, he saw the woman in the ogre costume that he previously had at gunpoint. He watched in dispair as she pulled his tie out from the collar of his navy blue police shirt.

Olga: Wakey wakey, little bakey. Oh and that's slang for being a policeman, lad, in case you didn't know.

The ogre chuckled at her sarcasm and Tom tried to bring his arms up but realized that he couldn't. Tipping his head back slightly, he could see that his own handcuffs were clamped to his wrists. He also noticed his gunbelt was gone as well. And now this ogre had removed his tie. But to be fair, Tom didn't even know Olga was an ogre, just a plump, tall woman in an ogre costume.

Tom: Lady, you better free me right now, or else you'll only make this worse on yourself.

Olga: You're not going anywhere until I've had my way with you.

Tom: Are you crazy?

Olga: Crazy? Well, not necessarily, but perhaps a little un-orthodox. I suppose a smart person would undress their prisoner while he's sawing logs. But I just can't resist the look and reactions when they are tied down and too helpless to prevent themselves from being stripped of their clothes.

Olga was hardly listening, but she did shoot him a gloating grin while unlacing his black leather shoe.

Tom: Hey, what the hell! Don't take my shoes off, are you crazy?

When the shoe was loosened, Tom defiantly kicked his legs at Olga, who sighed and then scooted herself on the table. She then placed her big rear on Tom's kneecaps. Seizing his ankle and wrapping her arm around it, she yanked off the shiny black shoe and tossed it to the ground. Tom grimaced and Olga watched the young cop's toes curl in his black dress sock.

Olga: Now, what could be hiding underneath this sweaty black sock?

Reaching up his pant leg, she peeled the sock off and gave it a twirl before letting it drop. She held Tom's size nine foot in one hand and held his toes in the other, gently bending them forward and back.

Olga: Just as I thought, five little piggies. And such cute little piggies too.

Tom: You bitch, put my sock back on. I don't know what tricks you have up your sleeve, but hahahahaaa don't!

He had let out a small giggle after Olga tickled his sole, testing him out.

Olga: Ha, I knew it.

Then she set his ankle down and went to work on his other shoe, quickly undoing the laces.

Olga: The only thing better than a ticklish bare foot-

The second shoe came off, followed by his other black sock.

Olga:-Is two ticklish bare feet, muah ha ha ha!

Now Olga was perched on Tom's lap. She untucked his buttoned shirt grabbed the front, ripping it open. Tom winced a second time, not liking where this was going. Olga pried the shirt off his arms and back, then lifted up his undershirt too. Both shirts were tossed to join his footwear. Then just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, he heard his belt unbuckle. She was stripping him all the way.

Tom: You're going to jail for this, lady!

Olga: Ha you're the one who's already in jail, lad! And in my jail, torture is mandatory.

With a quick unzip and unfasten, Tom's navy pants were pulled off his legs, leaving him in his red plaid boxer briefs.

Olga: Ahhhh, what delightful little underwears you have on, very Scottish looking.

Tom was in agony, some sick twisted stranger had stripped him to his shorts, and announced plans to torture him. He had a feeling it would be tickle torture,

(Well duh, this is a JT story lol)

Tom: HELP, SOMEONE HELP ME!

Olga snickered at that, they always had to cry for their mommies.

Olga: Save your breath, lad, these walls are soundproof. Besides you're going to need all your strength for what I'm going to do to you.

The ogre hopped off the table and crossed Tom's ankles. Once they were crossed, she binded them together with his tie. Tom fideted with discomfort and looked on as Olga seized his left foot in her huge paws. But then the young police officer cringed when he felt Olga literally drool on the top of his foot. Realizing her error, she grinned and wiped her mouth.

Olga: My apologies, lad, couldn't help me-self. Still, no reason to ruin a good spit shine.

And with that, she spread the saliva around the top of Tom's foot and gave it a long tickle with her index finger. Tom giggled softly, feeling a tiny bit of static energy go all the way up his leg and straight to the pit of his stomach. Olga continued on with her massage on Tom's left foot, while taking the time to inhale more of the leather aroma coming from his soles. It was so strong that she had to fan herself from how hot it was making her. After a second or two, she snapped out of it and tickled Tom's left foot.

Tom: Heeheheheehhehehehee come on, nooooooo!

Olga: No, you come on, and take it like a man. Gitsey, gitsey, little bacon boy!

Tom: Hahahahhahahah don't cahahaha call mehehehehe that!

Olga(teasingly): Bacon boy, bacon boy, bacon boy!

Tickling Tom's heel with one hand, she moved her other hand to his right sole and went to work on the arch, zig zaging all the way down while watching Tom's toes wiggle. Just like last year with Zach, the ogre found herself mesmerized and turned on by the sight of squriming male toes. Feeling warm all over, she held seized Tom's foot in both of her huge hands and shot him a sinister look.

Olga: Speaking of bacon, your little piggies are looking delicious, and I just happen to be famished.

Tom: You sick freak, don't even think about EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Before he could finish his sentence, Tom felt Olga's tongue graze his toes, starting with the big toe and slowly dragging it across and stopping at the baby toe. Then she went back again, starting at the baby toe and ending back at the big toe. Tom wheezed, not liking the feel of saliva on his sensitive digits, how could this get any worse.

Olga may've not been psychic, but she nevertheless was a devious creature. Her sharp incisors went to work nibbling on each toe and then repeating the same procedure on his other dry foot.

Olga: Hmmmm, I love me some tasty little piggies, Tommy Boy!

Then she started to make pig noises while tickling Tom's now damp toes. The lubing of his feet made them even more ticklish than they already were, and Olga's loud taunting noises really drove him past annoyance avenue. His howling laughter echoed in the dungeon. Although it still wasn't heard by JT, Tanya or Megan, who were still none the wiser.

Tom: EEEEEK EEEEEK EEEEEEK HAAHAHAAAAA NOOOOOO MOOOOORE

Olga ignored Tom, as she was too mesmerized by his ten wiggling toes. Giving Tom's pinky toe a final nibble, she wiggled the tiny digit and then decided to move elsewhere. Without warning or even a break to the half naked cop, her digits plunged themselves into his sides.

Tom: Yooowwwwieheeehehehehehheee

Olga: Come on now, grow some bigger yarbles, will ya?

Tom: Ahhhhh aye, aye, do haahaaahaahaave some eeeeheeehehe!

Olga: Oh, you do, have ya? We'll see about that later. But for now, I'll have my baby back ribs.

Very quickly and aggressively, the ogre poked and prodded at Tom's ribs and giggled menacingly to juxtapose the laughter pouring from the young cop's throat. After almost three minutes of rib tickling, Olga stopped to watch Tom's stomach flex with his attempts to catch his breath. Once he had enough of a break, she resumed and her ears were rewarded with more of his boyish giggles.

Olga: Tickie, tickie, tickie, young piggy!

Tom: Staahahahahaahahahaap maahahaaking fun of meeeheeheeee.

Olga: Ha, my bashful, barefoot beau.

Then Olga started to snort pig sounds to twist the knife further in Tom's self respected job title. Until tonight, the closest thing to police teasing was his office being a booth at Sweetwater Donut Mill, which he actually found amusing. But being compared to a four legged filthy animal that ate it's own feces was the grand kahuna of insults to this young cop.

Olga: Well laddie, I'd say your ribs have had enough. But what about this tiny hole in your middle?

Tom: Don't, please!

But Olga shrugged and dug her sausage like digit into Tom's bellybutton and waved it around like she was stirring a glass of Ovaltine. Tom giggled incoherently and gave up his plea bargining with the ogre. He had a feeling she would stop a lot sooner if he didn't beg for mercy, so he just endured and laughed like a nut in the nuthouse. Olga was having so much fun that she didn't even hear Elvira wander into the room. That and Tom's laughter was so loud that she couldn't even hear Elvira's heels click on the hard stone floor. The witch regarded the sight before her and couldn't help but grin with glee. A year later and Olga had another young man in his underwear and tied down while at her mercy. She gave the ogre another minute to enjoy her fun and then cleared her throat to make her pressence known. Olga looked up and stopped tickling Tom, who wasted no time taking some deep breaths. Elvira walked over and gave the ogre a bemused nod of approval.

Olga: Mistress, how goes the party upstairs?

Elvira: Everything is going like clockwork, and we are ahead of schedule.

Olga: Every human has been turned into a vampire.

Elvira nodded and then continued on with her speech.

Elvira: Everyone is getting ready for the wedding as we speak, and we have two hours before midnight.

Olga: Plenty of time to break the curse, and plenty of time for Vladimir to legitimaze the union of himself and young Rose.

Elvira: Then, once the clock strikes midnight, we won't have to leave and return to the homeworld. The portal will stay open and we can come and go as we please.

Olga: Fantastic, and not to mention we've had more than enough fun tonight with all those young scholars. Including this young pig here, reminds me of how I had Zachary last year.

Elvira: Indeed. Hello there, Officer. My oh my, you look more handsome in your undies than your uniform, hehe.

Tom gave her the finger, which Elvira didn't get, because the gesture was beyond her time.

Elvira: And I have more good news, Olga, there is another young policeman in the custody of my pet plants up in the greenhouse. Why don't you bring him down to join his partner.

Olga: Oh yes, yes, two tickle toys for me!

Elvira: Hmmmhmm, now be a dear and go fetch him. I'll stay and keep this boy entertained.

Olga waddled out the door which lead to the service elevator. Elvira watched her go and then looked down at Tom with a sinister gleam in her eyes.

Elvira: Ahhhh, alone at last, eh Officer Tommy.

She stepped over his clothes, and upon doing so the witch picked up one of his leather shoes and studied it. Her gaze then went from the shoe to his naked feet and then back to the shoe.

Elvira: These look like the most uncomfortable footwear for a policeman. It's ironic that you put people in prison when your toes are prisoners themselves.

She reached down and caressed both of his big toes, rubbing them gently with her thumbs and index fingers.

Elvira: Poor little piggies! But at least now they're free to air out and breathe. As soon as the stink blows off them, you'll be released.

Tom: When will that be?

Elvira: Hopefully, by the time Olga gets done having her fun with you and your cohort. But I might as well get my kicks and licks too.

As she continued to rub Tom's big toes, she gently scrapped her index nails along both of them, making the cop giggle softly.

Elvira: Oh, does that tickle?

Tom: Yeehehehee yeahahaah!

Elvira: Good, I was worried you didn't have ticklish feet. Tickie, tickie, tickie, little tootsies!

Her nails danced along all five toes on each of Tom's size nines. The fact that all ten of his toes were being tickled made Tom roar even harder.

Tom: HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOO PLEEHEEHHEHEHAAASE!

Elvira: Please what? Please tickle in between your toes? Okay then, as you wish.

Prying apart Tom's toes, the witch ran her fingernail along the spaces in between his sensitive digits. Tom was laughing so hard, that tears began to form in his eyes, and his face flushed from the humilation. When she got to the space between his ring and pinky toe, she stopped and massaged the foot she'd been torturing.

Elvira: There, there, little one, just relax now and let me pamper you.

Tom(gasping): Thank you.

Elvira: You're welcome, but don't get any dillusions that you're off the hook. There is still more tickling in store for you, my dear!

Tom didn't like the sound of that, one bit.

Megan: Okay, JT, she's dressed now.

JT turned around and his head almost did a 180. Tanya looked absolutely stunning in the Renassiance dress. The skirt of the dress went above her knees but it covered her middle and waist, and the sleeves of the dress went past her elbows and right below her shoulders, but overall it was a good fit that even Megan couldn't help but admit.

JT: Tanya, you look hot.

Megan: Oh James.

Tanya: It's cool, Megan. Thank you JT, I guess you can be a gentleman when you put forth the effort and try.

JT: Well, I spend too much time trying not to be a gentleman, so I guess I can make an exception this one time.

The girls smiled, the class clown's job was never over. Even Tanya had to admit she felt better now that she was rescued and dressed again. But there was one still problem remaining to her predictament.

Tanya: I'm still barefoot though.

Megan: If it'll make you feel better, Tan, I'll slip off my slippers. Errr, I mean, Rose's slippers and kick it barefoot with you.

Tanya: Thanks Meg, but it's fine. I can adapt if I'm forced to do so.

Then the three heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Fearing it would be some other monster or vampire, JT raised the shotgun and took aim. Megan picked up the .44 pistol and followed suit, while Tanya grabbed the leg of the chair that JT had broken. But to their relief, the figure was none other than Dr. Hanley.

Hanley: Ahhhh, there you are, I see you found another one of your friends, James.

He smiled at the taller girl and flashed his best charm school smile while extending his hand forward.

Hanley: I don't believe we met, dear. My name is Dr. Jonathan Hanley, professor of anthropology and occasional vampire hunter.

Tanya: Hi sir, I'm Tanya.

She shook his hand and Hanley was surprised how strong her grip was.

Hanley: Quite a handshake, you have, Tanya.

Tanya smiled a little, was this older gentleman being flirty.

If he was, it didn't last because Hanley immediately remebered the task at hand.

Hanley: I did some recon and I found the head vampire.

Tanya: The head vampire?

Megan: He means their leader.

JT: What about Rose, did you see her?

Hanley: Yes, it seems their leader is forming an unholy alliance with her and they are preparing to be begin.

Megan: Alliance, you mean a-

Hanley nodded.

Megan: Rhymes with bedding?

Hanley: I'm afraid so. But don't despair, it's not over yet.

JT: Then I say we gather enough weapons and go up there and finish this fucking nightmare.

Hanley: Capitol idea, my good fellow.

The four of them went to work and scrambled around the cellar for weapons. Hanley reached into his duffel bag and pulled out a four pieces of a crossbow and assembled it together. Megan found two bottles of holy water and the Supersoaker that Hanley had bought at Wal-Mart. She thought it looked cool being that it resembled a submachine gun, but only squirted streams of water. JT pulled out his pocket knife and went to work sharpening the other legs of the chair, to use for wooden stakes. Tanya seized a spear that hung on the wall, that was almost as big as her, and gave it a couple of practice swings and stabs.

JT: Wow, you really look like an Amazon Warrior.

Tanya: That's Amazon Warrior Princess to you, stable boy.

Megan: Ooooh, burn JT!

Hanley found himself chuckling at the two ladies owning JT's smart ass. Pulling out a Desert Eagle, he shoved a clip into the bottom of the handle and pulled back the sldie.

JT: Question, why are we using guns if bullets can kill vampires.

Hanley: Because they can still hurt them, and cause them to lose enough blood to weaken a bit, making them more vulnerable to our assault.

Megan: Making them easier to stake, eh?

Hanley: Indeed, my dear Meg.

Megan: I like this plan.

JT: Ditto.

Elvira had stopped massaging Tom's tortured foot and was now tickling the toes on his other foot. Giving it the same treatment, tickling each toe one at a time, and then all ten with ten fingernails, and then in between his toes.

Elvira: Tickle, tickle, tickle, little piggy's piggies.

Tom: OHOHOHNOOOHAAAHAHAHAH STAAAHAAP STOP TICKLING MEEEHEEHHEHEEHE!

Then in walked Olga, with Doug slumped over her shoulder. Patting his rear like one would pet a dog, she sat the unconcious cop on a chair, so that his legs hung over the arm rests. Pulling off his tie, she wrapped it around his closed eyes, tying it firmly around the head like a bandana.

Elvira: Oh my, that is so devious. When he wakes up, he'll still be in the dark.

Olga: Aye, when he feels a chill, only then will he realize that he doesn't have any clothes on.

Elvira: Speaking of which, strip him now. I want a good show, so do it slowly.

Olga grinned with delight and went to work. After pulling off each leather shoe, she tossed them to the ground to join Tom's discarded clothing. His socks came off next, which Olga sniffed before tossing them to join the shoes. Then his uniform pants, his buttoned shirt, and his undershirt last. Elvira smiled and clapped her hands three times while admiring the laundry pile on the floor. She couldn't wait for Doug to wake up and realize his predictament.

Elvira: I can't wait for your friend to wake up, Tommy, and realize his predictament. Care to bet a dollar that he cries like a baby in his distressed and undressed state? Oh wait a minute, your wallet is in your pants pocket, nevermind. Hehehe, I'm so forgetful. Now, come Olga, let's give Doug a turn on the table and let's have another tickling pinata.

Olga: Where would you like to hang Tommy?

Elvira: Right above Dougie should do. That way they'll be close in proximity and we can torture them both at the same time.

Tom: I really hate Halloween.

Next up, the finale!!!!

Oh and I am also writing here and there on part 3 of Southern Justice for all you Marge fans :)

Neither can I, Mr. Guy. I didn't plan on making Haunted Mansion 2 this big of a series but the wheels in my head just wouldn't stop turning :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back