PDA

View Full Version : Tickling an older woman (true)

SmashTV
12-10-2002, 12:26 PM
As the above title is a passion of mine, I thought I'd share with ou one such story. My mum has a friend, C, ho is quite immature and likes to mess about a lot. I've seen her tickle the odd person as well, so I knew that I could get away with tickling her.

One day, we were in Spain on holiday, when my mum asked me if I'd do her feet for her. She wanted me to masage them, but I refused, as I was very tired. My aunt was there as well, and I've played with her stocking feet many times, but that's for another time (see Biscuit's Early Experiecnes thread if you're interested). Anyhow, while I refused, I heard Chris say how her son always used to tickle her feet, thinking he was annoying her, but how she always used to enjoy it!!

BINGO!!

I knew I had to get her, just to see if it was true! So, later that night, after we all came back from a few drinks, my aunt and mum went into the kitchen, leaving myself and C. She sat down next to me, and, one hundred percent true, placed her bare foot on my knee!!!

What to do?

I reached out and tickled her sole, and she laughed and pulled back, but put it up again. DUH!! So, once more, and this time she shreiked, and pulled it back. Later that night, it was just the two of us, and she put her foot up again, so I tickled it once more, but held on this time. She fell back laughing, but I stopped in case I woke everyone up. I'm planning on getting her on her stocking feet sometime, maybe at work; she works as a telephonsit for a departmnt store, and I just think what it would be like to take her shoes off mid phone call and run my fingers along her sole!!! Should that ever happen, expect another post!!

Anyone else got any older women stories? Yes? Then tell us all!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

toyou444
12-10-2002, 03:42 PM
I've told this one before...

My one aunt is probably 20 years old than me. One day she was baby sitting me and her son. While her son (who is younger than me) was playing by himself I was in the living room with her. She was sitting on the couch and I was laying on the floor with my feet up on the couch next to her. She tried tickling my feet and back then I would block it out to show I wasn't ticklish. She said she wasn't ticklish either so naturally I had to try (I was about 12 at the time). I tickled her foot and she pulled it back and said she wasn't ticklish anywhere else. So I tickled her neck, ears, sides, belly, knees...all with no results. Naturally I went back to her feet and discovered that she had incredibly rough heels that were not ticklish at all, but her soles..heh heh..super ticklish. As I tickled them she would jump them away and giggle then laugh, until she had them pulled up on the couch and my parents walked in to pick me up. I tried again once but didn't get a good reaction and was so embarassed about it I never tried again.

~ toyou

hotchytick
12-10-2002, 08:52 PM
I used to tickle my friend's mom feet all of the time. When I was younger we used to go to the pool together. His mom would always sit at the end of the pool with her feet in the water. On more than one occation I would come up from under the water and tickler her feet. She would always laugh and sometimes pull her feet away some times not.

SmashTV
12-11-2002, 03:35 AM
A great source of fun and fantasy. Stories to follow soon, I've gotta go to work now!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
12-11-2002, 11:50 AM
....originally found in Biscuit's Early Experiences thread.

Between the ages of 11 and 14, I got freinds mum's stocking feet a few times; one couldn't stand it, but could control it after a while. The other wasn't ticklish, but always let me tickle her feet. Best of all was one time when I was tickling them (my freind was outside not knowing what was going on!!), and the phone went; she left to answer it, then came back, and placed her chocolate brown stocking feet on my lap and said I could carry on!!! Maybe she DID like it...!!!

Plenty more where this came from, ladies and gentlemen.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
12-12-2002, 07:11 AM
When I was at university 3 years ago, one of my housemates had a surprise birthday party. It started out in a hall, but eventually ended up in her house. Anyway, I had had several beers by this point (and the rest!!), and was slightly the worse for wear! I was sitting on the floor, when I saw a grey stocking foot hanging to the left of me. It was wearing a slipper, but was cut away at the back, allowing access to the instep and sole. It turns out that the woman in question was one of housemate's aunts, in her late 40's to early 50's. Anyway, I began making conversation with her, and eventually ran my fingers along her instep. She screamed and pulled her foot back, and i attacked her other one that was on the floor. She laughed again, and let me do it, until she pointed out that everyone was looking at me....so I stopped.

Later, a woman came up to me (and I thought ON to me!), when she rubbed her hands up and down my chest. I'd never seen her before, and wondered who the hell she was, but the devil inside of me was quite horny, so I thought I'd try my luck!! She sat down in the front room, and was wearing a long white dress and white tights, no shoes. I sat down in front of her and made conversation, and then playfully tickled her feet. She laughed and pulled them away, but I then offered to massage them for her, and she stuck them both out willingly, while I proceeded to massage and tickle them. We even had a bit of a smooch, which was fine, until I was called over by a friend. Why had he done that? Because her husband was outside....

Turns out as well that she had a daughter about my age. My age?!?!? Hell, I thought she was about 28 or something!!!! Still, at least her husband didn't see. Hopefully. I only saw him from the back and the spitting image of Grant Mitchell!!! (UK reference, apologies if this means nothing to you).

The third lasy was actually my housemate's mother!! I was sitting down talking to her, and actually started playing with the reinforced toe band on her black tights (it was wonky)! Hey, I was only helping her..anyhow, I apologised for touching her feet, but she said that she didn't mind it, and often asked her husband to tickle her feet to relax her! Well...

Later on, we were chatting in the kitchen, and I offered to massage her feet for her. She said yes!!! So, down she sat, up went her feet, and I gently massaged and tickled them for her. Hell, she almost fell asleep!!! Apparently, this was caught on camera, but, by the Grace of God, it had been recorded over. Looks like I was luck on several counts..!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
12-17-2002, 07:26 AM
Surely some other people have tickled older women? Here's another story to sample, and it's actually quite recent.

There are several women at work who I've got, and it's always been a great pleasure to see them squirm and laugh. One of my best ones is Linda, who's in her 50's, and whom I've got her several times over. I went to collect some photocopying from her once, and her friend Val said to me that she was wearing odd socks. Naturally, I asked to see them, and Linda then obligingly kicked off her shoes to show me the difference. Both were black, but one was ribbed. I feigned ignorance, and said I'd have to come over to have a look. I got closer to her feet, and pretended to notice the difference, and then quickly ran my fingers along her insteps and soles. She burst out laughing, a big grin on her face, and I knew I'd have to get her again.

Which I have done, several times since....!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
12-19-2002, 07:00 AM
...I've had several ticklish encounters with older women. Here are my tales.

Mary used to work in the canteen, and she sometimes take off her shoes just to relax. She was late 50's, but a great laugh. Everyone liked Mary, and Mary liked everyone!! Anyhow, I noticed that her black stocking heels were sticking out from behind her chair, so I bent down and gave them a quick tickle. She laughed out loud, burst into a big smile, and said I shouldn't do it, as she had smelly feet. It didn't stop me from doing it again on other occassions, though, including one time she even hid her feet under her desk so that I couldn't get them!

Another canteen worker was Karen, who was about 42, and would also chat to anyone and everyone. I'd often come down just to talk to her, and we'd get on really well. Anyway, my natural ticklish curiosity rose to the forefront, especially as she'd often wave her legs and feet around while she was sitting down. One day, I stole her shoe, and pretended to walk away with it. She laughed, and said she'd need it back, for health and safety reasons. Sadly, she wasn't twirling her feet for once, and, sadder still, she wasn't in her opaque black tights, but regular pale black ones. DOH!!! Didn't stop me getting a tickle in on her, though!! As I returned her shoe, I reached down and tickled her foot. She almost fell off of her seat!!!

'Wahhahaha! I'm ticklish!!!' I knew that I'd have to get her again, and also knew that she'd be a good sport but sadly she left soon after. Hope it wasn't my fault...(*GRIN!*)

Last, we have Jan, a woman who used to work in my office. She was about 55, I think, I once grabbed her shoe under the table to 'check out the heel'. As I went to give it back to her, I gave her black stocking foot a quick tickle, and she had to clamp her mouth to stop laughing. From a quick stroke!!! I've got her sides as well, and I also got her stocking feet when she was wearing open toed sandals, allowing me access to her ankles and insteps. She has said that if anyone goes near her feet, she screams. Screams with laughter, maybe...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sole seeker
12-19-2002, 02:28 PM
Great posts smash! Sadly, I don't have any to contribute in this area. I enjoy reading your's though, so keep 'em coming!

iticklegirlsft
12-19-2002, 05:09 PM
That reminds me of a couple of experiences, with the same older woman mind you. Bobbi was about 37 and I was 27, although she looked more like she was about 23-35. Anyway, I was tired one day so on my lunch break I decided to lay my head down at the lunch table and take a nap. Well, Bobbi decided that I looked way too comfortable to just peacefully lay there. So she decided to come over and whisper sweet nothing in my ear and tickle my neck at the same time. When i jumped up I saw it was here and she smiled and said 'oh I'm sorry, but I just couldn't resist, you looked so cute'. So I smiled and said that's o.k., but I will get you back. She laughed and walked away. Later that day I passed by her in the hall and I plunged my fingers into her sides and she went ballistic. Ah like music to my ears.

The second story picks up a couple of years later but with the same woman, she called me over to help her with putting a resume together. So here I go off to a good deed--and maybe a couple of deeds not so good--and I arrive at her house and here she is barefooted and smiling at me as if she just knows that she has me cornered. After small talk one thing lead to another and she ends up sitting next to me--we were in bar stool like chairs--with her legs crossed and her barefoot laying against my thigh. So I reached down and grabbed her ankle and pulled it up in my lap and simultaneously said "Hey! What's this?" "She laughed as I looked at her foot, and she said "no don't look at my feet they're dry and need lotion". I began to rub and caress her foot and commented on how good it felt. I said 'but it'll cost you" and began to tickle the bottom of her foot. She laughed so hard she almost fell off the bar stool. When I stopped she said "That tickles". I said, "why are you nervous?", she said "yeah, I am". I said "you probably need a massage here give me your feet". She said "no I'm too embarrassed", I said "well, get the lotion and I'll massage them". She said "Really? O.k.".

So we go back to the main floor she gets the lotion puts her feet in my lap and I massage her feet with her lotion. She had some kind of ankle injury which lessened the feeling in one foot but that lack of feeling was made up in the other. So she was partially ticklish on her left sole and super ticklish on the right, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Playing all of the usual games: which foot is more ticklish? Which part of your foot is the most ticklish? Why are you ticklish here anyway? It was driving her insane, she was laughing so much so was intoxicated from laughter. One of the times I stopped to let her catch her breath she sighed "I can't take it, it's too much".

I said "o.k. I'll let you rest for thirty seconds, but if I do then I'll tickle your right foot--the very ticklish one--for 30 seconds". She looked up at me with fright and anticipation in her eyes saying " OH NO I KNOW I CAN'T STAND THAT!" I said "just relax, you'll be fine while I caress your foot" she was positioned lying on her side with her right ankle crossed beneath her left so her left sole was sticking straight up at me and fitted snug between my legs to immobilize both feet. I continued giving her long light feathery strokes on her left foot and I watched as she struggled to hold back her laughter and began breathing heavily trying not to laugh until I would tickle her with my fingernails then she'd lose it. I honestly must of kept this up on her for at least 30 minutes giving her breaks in between the poor thing. She called me everyday for about two weeks after that.

Just your average horny little :devil:

SmashTV
12-20-2002, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement and contributions, gentlemen. More to follow soon.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

robmic
12-21-2002, 08:32 AM
I have a few memories concerning older women. One, in par-tickler, was a woman that worked in the same company I did. She was about 5'2 or so, short blonde hair, probably about 110 lbs, and had a classy look to her. She looked about 35 years old or so, and I was around 25 at the time. She would usually wear these clear opentoed heels with tan nylons. Needless to say, I would alwasy be checking out her feet.
Anyway, with my usual prowness, I finally managed to get a date with her. I don't recall the specifics, but we dated quite a bit. I think she was a little embaressed about dating someone that was only about 7 years older than her oldest son. So, we would usually end up at my place. Sex was good, and of course, I would tickle her here and there. She was really ticklish, too! I loved her nylone covered feet. They were really ticklish, and she would struggle a lot when I tickled them. But, she never got mad when I tickled her. One thing I did a lot, though, was to lay along side of her, put one arm under her neck, one leg under hers, and the other over them and cross my ankles. Then I would hold her other arm with the arm that was under her neck. This would render her completely helpless, and I had a free hand to explore her entire upper body, which I did with earnest! Her tummy was fun, but my favorite was her pits! She would squeal and giggle like crazy. I'd keep this up for quite some time, until she was out of breath. The best part was, she never got upset when I did this. Maybe it was because of what happened afterwards. I'll leave that up to your imagination.;)

SmashTV
12-27-2002, 07:49 AM
One time, when I was on the train on the way home from work, a man and a woman, about 45 - 50, sat on the seat next to me. He went off to the toilet or whatever reason, and she stretched out, and kicked off her black high heeled shoes to reveal black stocking feet. WOW!!! I began making conversation with her, asking if she minded if I stretched out as well (she could hardly say no, eh?). To reach the seat opposite me, though, I had to move closer to her. I stretched out, carried on talking to her, and then playfully tickled her feet. She laughed, but didn't move them away, so I carried on. She just sat there saying 'That REWALLY tickles!!', but didn't move, so I carried on, getting her soles, toes, insteps, everyhwere!!! I didn't push it, and her friend came back eventually (I checked beforehand that it wasn't a lover or husband!), so I stopped all in good time. A great experience, though, and one of several older women encounters I've had on a train. They're for later, though.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
01-02-2003, 06:11 AM
I got a woman called Alison, who's about 45 - 50. She's a friend of my g/f's, who happened to blab that I lied feet. Well, I went into the whole foot/tights/tickling thing, and Alison wasn't taken aback, but she did say that she hated her fee tickled.

So I got her sides!! She laughed and squirmed, so I did it again. And again!! She didn't mind, but I didn't want to push my luck too far, eh?

Cheers, everybody!

SmashTV

NickJ
01-03-2003, 09:03 AM
Girlfriend's Mom...

I dated a very ticklish girl once, and it ran in the family. I always wanted to try to get her mom, and one day the opportunity presented itself. Her (divorced) mom, "Pat", always wore dark tan pantyhose, a fav of mine. At the time, she was in her mid-to late 40's, with curly red hair and a great laugh. She was about 5'6, and prob 5-10 lbs. too plump. She had nice, wide size 8 feet. When she was relaxing, she usually wore jeans, but for some reason, on this day she wore a skirt. Anyway...

It was a nice saturday afternoon, and we were sitting out back on the covered patio: my g/f and her grandmother were in sitting in folding chairs, and "Pat" was reclining in the padded lounge chair. I was working part-time at a night club, and around 5pm I announced that I had to leave. Pat, half-sarcastic and half-flirting, started in on me with "Please don't go, parting is such sweet sorrow...etc., etc.".

So...(my mind focused on trying to tickle her)..I said "why don't you come with me?" and I reached for her arm like I was going to help her up, but instead of just grabbing her wrist, I also grabbed her left ankle, with part of my hand on her shoe. She was wearing a button down blouse and very worn loafers/flats to go with her skirt and tan pantyhose. I stood above her holding her wrist and her ankle and asked "are you coming?". Whe she said that she couldn't, I released my grip on both, but when she pulled her foot away, I held onto her shoe, pulling it off.

She pulled her foot back. "Hey, what are you doing with my shoe?"
"I need something to remember you by," I replied sarcastically. I was staring at her pantyhosed left foot.
"Give it back!"
"Okay, Cinderella..."
She took the bait. She extended her leg towards me. I held the shoe in my left hand, but I held it with my pinky and ring fingers. I grabbed her ankle with my right hand, and made like I was putting her shoe back on, but instead I pressed her ankle against my body and tickled her wide, arched foot with my two free fingers. She immediately exploded with her great laugh. Her right leg started kicking up and down, and she started bucking as she laughed. I even remember her realizing her skirt was riding up, and pushing it down. The best part was, she couldn't reach me as she laughed, and she had absolutley no leg strentgh, so she couldn't pull away. I dropped the shoe and tickled with all four fingers, and she laughed even more. As my girlfriend and her grandmother were watching, they actually laughed along with "Pat".

I stopped, but much sooner than I wanted to. If we hade been alone, I would have been able to grab her other foot and....anyway...I handed Pat her shoe as she sat there heaving, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. I waited, but she wasn't mad. After she caught her breath and put her shoe on, she said "that goes right through me!", and left it at that. The grandmother asked my g/f "are your feet like that, too? She rolled her eyes as she smiled and nodded...but that's a story for another day...

sole seeker
01-03-2003, 09:36 AM
THESE ARE TERRIFIC POSTS!

I just wish I had something more to contribute. *sigh!*

Keep 'em coming! :D

sole seeker
01-06-2003, 02:53 AM
I just thought of an instance when I tickled an older woman. The lady in question was my ex-wife's mother.

Aida was a heavy-set short woman about forty-three years old. She had sort of wide pudgy feet, about size 8. Her toes were pudgy but well shaped, straight and descending in size from the big toes down to the littlest ones. She was ticklish, but not excruciatingly so.

At the time of the incident she was in a recliner with her stockinged feet up on the footrest. For some reason I don't remember, my wife and I were sitting on the floor on opposite sides of the footrest at the front of her chair, facing her. My ex-wife, Judy, was sitting a little bit in front of me and I didn't think she could see her mom's feet, so I took the opportunity to tickle them.

Aida looked slightly aghast and wiggled her toes, but didn't make any comment. She didn’t look at me; she just stared at her feet while I tickled the arches through her suntan colored stockings. I could tell my wife had noticed the tickling action out of the corner of her eye. Apparently Judy was having fun with her mom's predicament, because she didn't say anything. She just got this little smile on her face and continued to engage her mom in conversation. I tickled and played with her arches, then used my fingers beneath her toes for about two minutes. It was a lot of fun. :devil:

SmashTV
01-06-2003, 12:17 PM
Things are coming along!!

Another train story, I was on the late train home when I sat down oppsoite a woman who had her shoes off, and black socked feet on a seat. She was about 55, and her name, i later found out, was Rosemary. She looked like a librarian, short, timid, big glasses, greying hair. Anyway, the train started, and I went to the toilet. As luck would have it, when I came back, my seat was occupied, so I sat next to her. We began talking, and she went to move her feet. I said no, they were there first, so she kept them up there. We carried on talking, and I couldn't resist, so I ran my fingers over her soles. She giggled, and pulled them back. I apologised, she put them back up, so I did it again. At that point, she gently scolded me, so I didn't push it any further. Still, the fact that she didn't mind is cool in my book!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
01-10-2003, 04:49 AM
Now, I've talked about how my aunt was my introduction into feet and tickling before, but this story occurred about two years ago. My aunt and uncle were down for Christmas and New Year, and I knew at on e point that I was going to tickle my aunt's feet (she's about 58). Anyway, I was alone in the front room with my aunt, and I was just about to go out somewhere. Before I left, though, I gave her socked foot a quick tickle. She was in a red jumper, black trousers, black socks and slippers, and I tickled her socked instep. She loves having her feet played with, and gave a little 'Thank you', so I did it again, only this time I did it properly!

I sat down in front of her and took off her slippers, and then her socks, revealing to me some lovely black stocking feet underneath!! I continued to tickle her feet, while she just sat there loving every second of it, enjoying it as I went faster and faster, but I wasn't done yet! I then began tickling her sides, ribs and tummy, and she began squirming and trying not to laugh. She told me then that she was 'ticklish everywhere', so it looks as if I'm going to have some fun the next time I see her!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sole seeker
01-10-2003, 10:09 AM
:cool2: Smash, you are one lucky dude! Post some more if you can. I love to read about your experiences with family members. We need a smiley that is green with envy... 'cause that's me! For now, this is the closest I can come: :bowing:

SmashTV
01-13-2003, 12:38 PM
For your kind words, here's some of my other auntie stories, as found in Biscuit's Early Experiences thread...

Looks as if I'm becoming a bit of a regular here....I said in my last post that I had some other stories of aunts and friend's mums. Here's one featuring my aunt from when I was 12 years old. I had been tickling my aunt's feet for about a year or so at this point (well, this was actually my second major chance to get her, as she lives some distance away). We were visiting her, and I was left in the front room with her, my sister and my great uncle. I was cuddling up to my aunt on the sofa, and she was wearing a blue shirt, dark blue blouse, dark blue/ purple tights and pink slippers (it was 1987, come on!). She was curled up on the sofa with her legs under her, giving me great access to her feet. Her slippers, which never came off throughout, were of the open toed/mule variety, which showed off plenty of her foot.

Anyhow, as I knew how she loved having her feet tickled and massaged, I slowly began to stroke her foot. I wasn't really into tickling then, just touching stocking feet was more than enough for me. Anyhow, she was talking to my great uncle non stop, and she said nothing when my fingers made contact with her feet, but began cuddling me tighter, so I knew she must have been enjoying it. I was in heaven, having tickled her white stocking feet endlessly the year before. Right now, though, I must have tickled her feet for about an hour or so, before I looked down and realised that I'd been tickling her instep and not her sole!!!!!

I was devastaed, as I thought I'd not made much impact on her feet, especially as I thought I'd been getting her sole throughout! Never mind, let's chalk it up to experience....I've got a couple more aunt stories from my youth, but these are best saved for another time. Always like to keep my audience hanging on...!!

Keep up the good work, everybody,
Cheers
SmashTV

SmashTV
01-14-2003, 12:24 PM
This is when I was a kid,so my aunt was early to mid 40's..

I've posted about my aunt already, but this is one of those (for me) stand out tales.

I was 14, and we were visting my aunt, and my parents and sister had gone off to see my grandmother for an hour or so, leaving me with my aunt. Now, as I was alone with her, I knew that this was a great time to get her feet. She was wearing a white blouse, bottle green trousers white tights and green slippers. She was in a rocking chair, and had said that it was very comfortable, except her feet kept getting caught all the time. BINGO! I asked her if she still like having her feet tickled, and she said of course. I then naturally offered to tickle them for her, and she kicked off her slippers to reveal her lovely sensitive feet.

She placed them on the side of the chair, and I began to slowly massage and tickle them for her while she began to drfit away, but before she did she told me to mind out for her verucca, which was at the bottom of her foot. Well, my 14 year old hormones (horniness?) kicked in, and I said that I'd have to change angles to see what i was doing. With that, I grabbed a chair, and she placed her feet in my lap!! This was a dream come true for me, and I proceeded to play with her feet (even actually making them ticklish sometimes)for another 20 minutes or so. Best of all, my parents came back after I'd finished, and so I could enjoy my fun in peace!!

A few more aunt stories to come soon,

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
01-14-2003, 12:48 PM
Her name was Joyce, she was about 48. She was a Scout leader. Again, this can be found in Biscuit's thread..

Just remembered another one from when I was about 14; Iwas in the Scouts at the time, and a female patrol leader from another troop was visiting us. I had a trick at the time at school, where I'd pretend to be doing a science project,and ask female teachers to remove their shoes so that I could measure their height, when of course I was merely interested in seeing their stocking feet!! I must have got about 7 or 8 teachers with that trick....but that's another story.

So, yes, the scout leader. I played this same trick on her, and she obliged by taking her shoes off for me.I had no ruler or anything else, so I said that I'd have to estimate by working my way up from her feet. She seemed fine with that, but requested that I didn't tickle them.

Well, what would you have done?

I scrabbled my fingers around her insteps and outline, while she flinched until she told me to stop. I got some funny looks from the rest of the socut troop, but I didn't care. I'd had my fun with feet, so I was a happy man!

Cheers,
SmashTV

SmashTV
01-15-2003, 12:48 PM
This is a recent story, involving my best friend's mother!! She's abiut 45, and very sexy!! It was a few Christmas's ago, and everyone was very drunk. I'm very close to my best friend and his family, so it wasn't too much of a big deal. I hope!!

My friend's mum was wearing a light brown jumper, a brown skirt, tan tights and scsrlet slippers, which she kicked off during a game of charades. I got chatting to her, and as we sat down, she put her feet up on the seat, not over me, but enough for me to see her soles. Anyway, as we were chatting, I asked if she was ticklish, and ran my fingers over her feet. She said that she was, but that it was actually quite soothing, so I began rubbing and tickling them for her until she pulled away a while later. I got her feet again later on in the evening, but as she was a bit tired and irritable at this point, I got a 'Smash! Leave my feet alone!!'. Seeing as how I didn't want any hassle, I did so, but hey, live the dream, right!??!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
01-21-2003, 10:55 AM
Well, well, well, I see my little thread has been pushed back somewhat. We can't have that, so here's another story!

Her name was Denise, I work with her, and she's lovely, almost like everyone's auntie. She's about 43, quite tall, short dark hair, and is as loud as a foghorn!!! She's always playing with her shoes under the desk as well, and you can often see some lovely stocking feet!! Anyway, one day, I noticed that she was wearing socks with pigs on, and, being the opportunist, commented on them. She wiggled her feet in the air, and I was determined to get her shoes off. So, I asked her if they went all the way down. She said yes, and kicked off her shoe to show me that the pigs did go all the way down the sock.

I then bent down to give her foot a quick tickle, asking if she was ticklish, but it was to no avail, as she didn't even flinch.

BUT!!!

She then said that her granddad always used to tickle her feet as a kid because she always enjoyed it so much!?!?!

People, I must confess, I had the horn all day after hearing that!! This was just over two years ago now, and I've never got her feet again!!! :( Some things are just best left sacred...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sole seeker
01-21-2003, 09:56 PM
Hey Smash, either she's a bloody genious (having figured out that you're into tickling and decided that the best way to torment you back is to give you an impossibly frustrating situation)... or you're in for some great times in the future.

Good Luck dude. Party on!

SmashTV
01-27-2003, 12:42 PM
...it wasprobably the former, as I've seen her shoeless several times since then, but have never plucked up the courage togive her a tickle. And she's leaving soon, so it may never happen.... :(

Bloody women!! (joke, okay, ladies? Right on sisters!!)

Cheers, everbody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
01-30-2003, 07:31 AM
When I was at university, there was a woman on my course called Trudie, who was in her early 40's. She was very attractive, had a great figure, and dressed (for the first year at least) very sexily; knees length black suede boots, short skirts, opaque black tights, tight red tops....to top it all off, she was the nicest woman you could ever wish to meet, and soon became a mentor/listener/mother figure to us all on the course.

Anyway, I was very close to Trudie, and we'd spend a lot of time with one another. Seeing as how I'd just discovered tickling on the net at this time, my thoughts began to wonder onto how I could tickle her, if indeed she was ticklish??? in the end, I made up my mind to just go for it one day, and see what would happen. Sadly, by this time the boots and short skirts had been relpaced by long skirts and barelegs(I'm a stocking foot man myself!), but I guess beggars can't be choosers, right?

So, one day, in the library, we were doing some work together, and I just kind of poked her in the side, and she flinched and went very tense. I asked her if she was ticklish, and she kind of nodded, and I knew I'd struck gold!! I'd always massage her, which also lead to little tickles around her ribs and waist. I even managed to get her socked foot once as it was hanging out of her shoe, but she didn't pay it much attention. Here are some times when she DID pay it some attention...

We were out for her birthday, and everyone was very drunk, and while we were in a nightclub, her brother had gone missing. I went off with her to find him, and while I was directly behind her, I began to tickle her sides. She leapt up and wiggled around, and said 'Smash, I'm trying to find my brother. Once I've found him (wait for it), you can tickle me as much as you like'.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had visions of the two of us in a corner, her laughing hysterically, my fingers all over her body. Sadly, and inevitably, it wasn't to be. She let me give her bare foot a very brief tickle through her sandal, but pulled away, laughing, saying she couldn't stand it!!

Another time, I was at her house, and I was giving her a massage, when I suggested a foot massage. She hesitated, and then asked if I could do it properly. I said I'd had no complaints before, and bent down to take her shoes off. She laughed, saying no, so I gave her a massage through her shoe, which caused her to pull away immediately, saying her feet were 'too tender'. If only she wasn't barefoot, it could have been oh so different!!

And finally, it was the end of term, and my group all went out for a beer (or 12). While we were in a bar, I started dancing with Trudie (to 'Dancing Queen' by Abba!), and she was bobbing and grinding her stuff around me!! Anyway, as she turned around, I dug my fngers into her sides, ribs, tummy and waist, and she burst out laughing, and wiggled to try and escape, but it was no good, and I carried on for another 20 seconds or so, until I let her go.

Here comes the best bit:

She looked at me, and I felt quite bad and apologised. She said 'No, don't worry about it, that was actually quite arousing!!'

And then we smooched...!!!!

Tickling; bringing people together!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sole seeker
01-30-2003, 09:00 AM
Another great post smash. Keep 'em coming!
By the way, what's been happening with your aunts?

SmashTV
01-30-2003, 12:30 PM
If you mean stories, there's a few more to come, it's just that I've thought of these other ones since then and wanted to get them in before I forgot them!! If you mean in real life, well, I'm visiting her in March, so we'll see what happens!

Speaking of my aunt, I've got one story that is quite personal to me, which I've got no qualms about sharing as such; it's just that i did so on the Mick Flux site, and got a whole load of abuse, which I thought was unjustified. I would like to post it, but I can't guarantee that I wouldn't get the same reaction. It involves tickling, of course, but is quite prolonged, and also involves me touching her legs. On the Mickflux site, I got chants of incest and the like (hell, it's not as if I had sex with her!), so I'm in two minds about it.

Anyone got any thoughts on it?

Cheers, evreybody,
SmashTV

robmic
01-30-2003, 01:50 PM
My God! It's just tickling, man! I say GO FOR IT! If the narrow-minded can't handle it, tell them not to read it!:mad: :confused:

sole seeker
01-31-2003, 12:58 AM
I'd like to read it Smash. Make it long and detailed, and I don't give a rat's patootie if you stroke or tickle her legs. I happen to like those little details. Like the man says, it's just tickling. Their your relatives guy, you're allowed to touch 'em, you just can't date 'em. :D

So go ahead Smash... MAKE MY DAY!

SmashTV
01-31-2003, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the vote of encouragement, gentlemen, it's with that in mind that I give you one of my best, if not THE best, tickle experiences. I hope you enjoy it.

It was the festive period, 1999, when this took place, and it had been about just over a year since I'd last seen my aunt, who would have been in her mid 50's at this point. I feel that some background information is initially required. When I'd last seen her, the summer of 1998, I'd given her bare feet a few tickles, as well as one on her tummy, that caused her to flinch!! The time before that was Xmas 1996, where I'd seen her stocking feet in black tights for the first time (a dream come true, believe me!!), and I'd given them the occassional massage and tickle. Hell, during Xmas dinner, we even had a game of footsie under the table!!! My aunt had started it, by moving her toes up and down against mine. I tentatively returned it, by moving my foot up against her instep, and then she followed that up by moving her whole foot onto mine!! I was tense yet excited, but didn't do anything to follow it up in case I got caught. That was the last time I'd played with her stocking feet.

Until now.

The night before it happened, I was on the floor, sitting in between her legs. She had her hands on my shoulders, and began to lightly stroke them for me. I returned the favor by gently rubbing her socked feet (this is with a fair few people in the room!!). After a few minutes of doing this, I pulled her socks off, to reveal some gorgeous chocloate brown stocking feet, which I began tickling, massaging and stroking, while she carried on talking, but I knew she was enjoying it all the time, as her feet were gently bobbing and twitching up and down. This carried on for about 10 minutes or so, and then we all went to bed. I knew that I'd want to get her feet again, but wondered when I'd get the chance to do so. After all, it was quite a crowded house, with 7 of us there altogether. I'd have to wait and see.

The following night, everyone went out to see a marching Highland Band (I should point out that I was in Scotland!), everyone except for me, my mum and my aunt. We all stayed in drinking, talking and watching tv, and my mum soon fell asleep on the sofa, leaving me alone with my aunt. Now, I should also point out that I told my aunt about my love of stocking feet when I was about 14, so she knows that I enjoy playing with her feet as much as she loves having them tickled!! So, anyway, we were both sitting there, watching TV in silence, both of us probably knowing what was about to happen, but waiting for the other one to make the move.

I made the first move.

I purposely moved my left foot upward so that I was touching my aunt's stocking sole with my toes, and began moving my foot up and down. My aunt was wearing a red jumper, black trousers and black tights. She laughed, and gently kicked my foot away. I tried again, and this time she offered no resistance, so I continued to play footsie with her for about five minutes, then sat down in front of her and began lightly tickling her feet. She broke out into a big grin, and flopped back into the chair. I went over her toes, her ankles, her insteps and soles, her entire foot, maybe one, maybe both. This continued for about twenty minutes or so. I then had an idea, and idea to make this perfect, to fulfill one of my fantasies. I got up from the floor, leaving my aunt's feet dangling in the air. I then grabbed her feet and pulled them onto my lap, gazing at her stocking soles all the time, my aunt loving every second of this wonderful tickling her nephew was giving her. I masaged her toes, just looking from her state of bliss to her beautiful stocking feet, 13 years of fantasy coming to life!!!

After a while, say about another half an hour, we both decided that we wanted a drink, so my aunt went to fix a couple. I was in a mischievious mood (well, I think another way to describe it is rapture, enchantment, wonderland etc etc!!), and followed her into the kitchen. While she was at the sink, I gave her heels a little tickle, and also another one around her sides and tummy. She laughed again, and told me to sit down. I went back into the front room and waited for my drink, still buzzing after the last hour or so of tickling. She returned with the drinks, and to my disappointment, sat down and watched the telly!!! After all we'd been through as well!! So, I once again moved my foot over to hers, and this time she gave me a harder kick, but still a jokey one. So, I did it again.

Once again, she didn't resist, and swung her legs over onto mine!

I began on her feet again, and began to focus on her ankles, just tickling her under the hem of her trousers. Suddenly, something inside of me felt very brave, and I began to wonder what it would be like to tickle her stocking legs. I asked her if she'd like to have her legs tickled. She nodded yes, and I slowly began to move my hands up her trouser legs, gently tickling her stocking knees, her stocking calf muscles and her stocking thighs. This felt wonderful, this sensation of female stocking legs at my fingertips!! My aunt was by now completely entranced by the tickling, and so I carried on, moving back down to her feet as well, continuing to alternate for about half an hour or so. Eventually, I had to stop, as I didn't want to push my luck, or get caught when everybody came back. However, I know that this experience will stay with me for the rest of my life, and if I ever get to top it, then I'll be one lucky man!!!

Hope you all enjoyed it, and weren't to freaked/grossed out. I've said this story before, and got all sorts of abuse for my efforts. Ah, well, if they can't handle it....f*ck 'em!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Claire F
01-31-2003, 02:01 PM
I've always longed to tickle the feet of the mother of a close friend. Her mom is petite but with quite big feet, which I admit turns me on.

This lady has a real "thing" for having her bare feet played with, but her hubby isn't interested. I've always wished she'd offer them to me for some attention.

One day I was visiting my friend who had to take a phone call. I wandered downstairs while she talked, just to find her mother sitting on the carpet in front of the TV cabinet. I couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed those lovely bare soles facing up at me!!! I knew I had to act because although she was always barefoot at home, she was rarely still long enough to have her feet tickled.

She smiled as she heard me enter the room and turned back to what she was doing. I took a couple of steps forward, reached down and tickled both feet, fingers moving furiously.

She jumped and laughed, more out of surprise I think. I didn't stop and soon she started laughing and squirming to get her feet away from me. After about 15 seconds, she rolled onto her back and placed the soles of her feet firmly on the floor, still laughing.

"Sorry", I said, " I couldn't resist." "That's OK", she smiled, "I was really fun and I'd forgotten that my feet were so ticklish."

She's not extremely ticklish beneath her feet, but if you scrub them quickly and consistently, you'll get a very good reaction.

sole seeker
01-31-2003, 11:26 PM
Those were a couple of terrific posts!

Thanks Smash, I always find your work, er... exciting. If you could, I'd like you to describe her toes and feet (in US size if you know it). In any case, please post more. I don't think I'll ever get tired of reading your stories.

I enjoyed your post too, Claire. Do you have more experiences like this that you could relate?

SmashTV
02-03-2003, 03:30 AM
You knew how apprehensive I was about posting it, so your comments make it all the more worthwhile!! As for my aunt's feet, can't do US size, but in English size, I'd say they're about a size five, with quite short toes.

Claire, welcome to the board. Have you got any more stories like that?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
02-20-2003, 12:03 PM
My thread was almost obsolete, so time to bring it back from the dead!!

In a previous post on this thread, I've talked about a woman called Alison, who I rib and tummy tickled New Year's eve. Well, recently, I was out with a group of friends, and she was there, as was another woman called Shelley, who's about 44. I made a reference to the tickling, and Shelley asked what we were talking about.
Alison said tickling, but Shelley misheard, and asked her to repeat. Alison said tickling again, and Shelley looked confused.
'Tickling?'
'Yes, tickling!' said Alison
'Tickling?' said Shelley, and began running her fingers along Alison's side!!!!! Alison flinched, and Shelley just laughed.

Stupidly, I didn't follow it up, but I was so gobsmacked that I couldn't do anything!!!!

Keep my thread alive, and post some threads, people!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sole seeker
02-20-2003, 12:22 PM
I'll tell ya Smash, it's my belief that most of us don't have access very often to older women who like to be tickled. This makes you one lucky dude, because you have a few aunts who enjoy it.

I, myself am partial to nylon foot tickling older women. I'd love to read more of your experiences. This thread is as good a place to post 'em as anywhere, in fact, it's a better place than most.

Keep 'em coming and maybe you'll jog someone's memory. ;)

SmashTV
04-14-2003, 12:06 PM
Guys, this really happened!

On the train Friday night, only at about 19.45, I sat down opposite a woman, about 55, for the sole reason that she had her black stocking feet, resting on the chair. She looked like a librarian, or a strict headmistress, with short grey hair, pointy glasses and a thin mouth (you know the sort I mean?). Anyway, when I sat down, she moved her feet back into her shoes, and I insisted she put them back up. She said 'Maybe later', so I left it at that.

As the train began to move, it was clear that nobody was going to sit down, so I said that it was fine for her to put her feet back up.

'Are you sure?'
'Yeah, yeah, no problem'
'Oh, thanks'

And so her feet went back up.

Over the course of the next 45 mins or so, we made occassional small talk, mainly about other passengers (one guy had his walkman up full blast), but she mainly read a book, and I read a newspaper. She was getting more and more angry with the guy blaring his Walkman, and I told her to relax. She was still a bit uppity.

'Well, it's just inconsiderate'
'Hey, chill, chill, it's Friday, relax. Excuse me, but I have to ask...'

And with that, I tickled her toes.

I expected laughter, or maybe anger, one of the two, but instead...

'Oh, don't do that, I might fall asleep'

WOAH!

'Really? Well, to sav me getting bored, can I carry on until we get to my stop?'
'Yes, please do'

Seriosuly!!

So, there I was, tickling her toes, anf then I just thought about going for it, so I went to sit opposite her, lifted up her feet, and put them on my lap! She din't bat an eyelid!!

'So, what do you prefer, tickling or relaxing?' I asked her
'Oh, everything!'

And that's what she got. She told me that her husbadnd (yes, that's right), couldn't stand having his feet tickled (who cares?), but she loved it. I massaged and tickled her feet for a good 10 minutes or so, sometimes even going onto her ankles, and the whole time, she was even talking to me about it.

'Do you do this for your mum?'
'Er....yeah, and auntie and girlfriend. Any woman, really!!'

I carried on until I arrived at my station (I even offered to carry on beyond!), and she said thank you, and how lovely it was.

Believe me, I know how she felt!!!

Plenty more new stories to come, I know this thread has been neglected a bit lately. Hopefully, I can top it up a bit more; maybe you out there have some stories? If so, let's hear 'em!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

ticklemad
04-15-2003, 06:39 AM
Another great true life account Smash - but ahum can I ask what station do you get on at and what time is that train (says getting her bag , coat and checking purse for change (wink)

sole seeker
04-19-2003, 10:05 AM
Another excellent story Smash! You are one lucky dude. Post some more tales when you have time. I can't wait to read 'em!

SmashTV
04-22-2003, 03:24 AM
Soleseeker, this one's for you!!!

I recently visited my auntie, she of the famous stories already on this thread. Even though I was with my g/f, I was determined to tickle her feet, and, by God, did I ever, several times over!!! When we arrived, she was in white flat slippers with black socks, although I was naturally curious as to whether they were socks or tights!! She had on this footwear for the whole time I was there, black socks or black tights, and I tickled her feet in both.

1st time was on the second night, when I was helping my aunt out in the kitchen to fix some drinks. As we were talking, I bent down and wiggled my fingers around her socked insteps and heels, and she just stood there with a glow of pleasure on her face, whispering how good it felt, but saying loudly 'I'll get the drinks', as my uncle and g/f were in the other room!!! I moved up quickly to her legs, and then her sides, at which point she flinched!!!

The second time, my aunt and I were alone as my uncle was in the kitchen, my g/f was upstairs, so I leant forward and tickled thetop of her stocking instep through her slipper!! She flinched, grinned, and then walked off, so as not to risk getting caught!

The third time was the best!!My uncle was at work, my g/f was in the bathroom, and my aunt was on the phone. As she was standing up talking, I walked over, sat at her feet, took off her slipper (she was 100% cool with this, by the way!!), and began slowly tracing my fingers over her stocking foot!!!! I then got her sides as well!!

I can't wait to see her again!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sole seeker
04-22-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by SmashTV
Soleseeker, this one's for you!!!

I recently visited my auntie...

:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing:

crydun
04-22-2003, 11:26 AM
hello

Well, i'm only 26 but to some people I'm what you'd classify as an "older woman" One of those people is my nine year old cousin who I'm positive is a ticklephile in the making. He loves to sit and tickle me. Then, he looks up at me with those big brown eyes that melt my heart and says "You like it?" I giggled and said "yes I do. How did you know?" so, He does it some more. I said, too bad you can't get my feet. He runs over and points to my shoe. Take it off, he says. I laugh and take it off. so then he tickled my foot. it only tickled a little but not bad for a nine-year old. He's always coming up with something new so I'll be posting more probably.

Em Es
04-23-2003, 09:06 AM
When I was 31 I met an older, attractive blonde named Faith at a New Year's Eve singles dance, 1991 into 92. Making eye contact the first time, the mutual attraction was instant. Faith's age threw me a little, as she looked at least 20 years older. I never asked how old she was, though.

Faith was very good looking with long straight hair and a beautiful smile. While she was just a few pounds overweight, Faith still looked better than 99% of women her age. She was maybe 5'2" or 5'3," and since I'm only 5'8," that appealed to me. Most significantly, as we talked that New Year's Eve, I brought up the subject of tickling and Faith smiled broadly and said, "I'm extremely ticklish."

Nothing happened that night. I was smart enough to play it cool, continuing to mingle with other women. But I made sure Faith and I
exchanged phone numbers.

A few weeks later Faith called me and I asked her on a date. As I soon learned, folks, calling a guy who had not yet called her was not the only thing Faith would do to please a man. :0)

On our first date, after dinner we went back to Faith's apartment. I tickled Faith quite a bit as we kissed and held each other. Not wanting to rush it, I stopped short of moving the action to her bedroom.

The second time we got together, Faith dropped by my apartment. I showed her my special version of hospitality, undressing her to her panties, tying her to my bed, and tickling everywhere I could reach. I tickled Faith's ribs, stomach, underarms and feet, tying her on her back in a diver's position, and then, on her stomach, hog-tied. After what seemed like 30 minutes of tickling Faith, I untied her and we made love.

Interestingly, while Faith laughed and laughed, she never told me to stop tickling her (nor did she ever try to tickle me). Even as she turned red, Faith did not try to get away from my tickling fingers. Sometimes I wonder if Faith faked the ticklishness (or at least acted more ticklish than she really was), as she knew it turned me on. At any rate, because Faith never said no to me, I tickled her
more than anyone in terms of sheer tickle session minutes, even if the affair only lasted five or six weeks.

After half dozen or so dates, Folks, I just stopped calling Faith. This time, Faith didn't call; although later she sent a note saying she realized our affair was just that - a fling.

Thinking about Faith, I realized even a tickle-intensive relationship can lose its luster. We had a nice time dating and, as I said, no one let me tickle her more than Faith did. But after meeting the challenge of getting Faith - the fun of dating,
tickling, and sex, the excitement of seeing her wore off.

When a woman leaves a man, it is highly unlikely she will want him back. I, being a man, of course, tried to look up Faith again maybe a year after our affair. I found her - through a phone-forwarding
number, 2,700 miles away in Nevada (I live in New Jersey). We exchanged a couple of letters, but that was it.

Reminiscing about Faith, I remember how warm she was - one of those women too good to be true. She will give you anything you want and be so nice about it that you feel guilty. More than ten years later, I wonder how she is - and how she looks. Faith meant more to me than just tickling but not enough to work through our age difference. But for a short time I foolishly did not make last longer, Faith was ready, willing, and ticklish, any time I wanted her.
;)

sole seeker
04-23-2003, 10:10 AM
Great story, EM ES!

I too know the feeling of the one that got away because I didn't realize I wanted to keep her. :(

Thanks for posting.

The Pianist
04-25-2003, 09:21 AM
Well heres my stuff for the thread.

Like Smash, I've tickled my aunts before... though I must admit it was when I was a little younger and I wasn't too great at it... but I could still get reactions out of them. The interesting thing is now that I don't tickle them much these days... I've now got a tag team partner... my younger sister.

Although she really seems to hate being tickled... violently so on her feet it seems... but she always seems to be there when the opportunity presents itself when we are with the extended family. More often than not its teaching a rowdy cousin some manners (one of us holding them down with thier arms up and the other tickling them senseless) sometimes we do end up having a go at one our aunts.

Recently this has only happened a few times... and though all of my aunts are quite ticklish... the only one we seem to get is my Aunt Robyn. If she hasn't already been sitting on her lap tourturing her knees or something, when we say goodbye to each other, I give Robyn a hug with her arms above my shoulders... and sometime pick her up a little... and then my sister comes along and attacks her defenceless sides.... to which Robyn normally screams/laughs loudly and damages my ears for many years to come.

But its still fun.... and its great to have to have someone you can gang up on people with :devil:

SmashTV
04-28-2003, 12:06 PM
Crydun, Em Es, Pianist. Always good to have some new faces here, it can only mean more stories;looking forward to them already. Crydun, liked the idea of things coming from an older woman's perspective; thing is, if you're old at 26, then I'm geriatric at 27!!!

Thanks one and all, though, for your contributions, and onto the stories. Here's one that happened Friday night.

I was out with my g/f and some of her workmates, one of them a woman called Alison, who's mentioned on this thread before. Short dark hair, brown eyes, about 50ush, small, quite sweet. I asked my g/f at one point if I could tickle Alison, as I think she was teasing my g/f. She said yes, so I began working over Alison's sides and tummy, and she began to laugh and struggle, nearly falling off of her seat.

Anyhow, wewere left alone, my g/f was in the bathroom, and the other two girls were at the bar. Alsion, as is her nature, began talking nonsense (and I mean that in the sweetest way), something about a shoe exhibition.

Shoes....? Hmmm.

I asked to look at hers, and she lifted it upon to the stool. I then began to undo the strap, and she began to moan. I removed her shoe, after a bit of a struggle, to reveal a flesh coloured stocking foot. She laughed a bit more, and then I struck!!My hands wrapped around her ankle, my fingers dancing from sole to toes to instep, dodging her hand as she tried to block mine!!She was hysterical, eyes down, mouth open with laughter, screaming out loud, holding onto my shoulders so as to not fall off her seat....

I stopped after about a minute, whileshe gasped for breath(yes, really), still smiling. Her shoe had been kicked off the stool, and someone came and gave it back to her. She went to put it on, and then, wait for it, asked me to do the strap up(!!!!). Well, you can guess the rest; round 2!!! It was pretty much a repeat performance, until my g/f came back...she wasn't overly impressed, as she knows about my foot and tickling fetish, but I was in wonderland!!! Hell, even Alison enjoyed it!!! She said after (in between deep breaths)that it was very funny, and her feet were still tingling.

Wow....!!!

I probably won't be allowed anywhere near Alison ever again now (my g/f made me apologise, but Alison was cool with it ), but that ranks up there as one of my best ever experiences!

Another fine tickling under my belt, then!!

Folks, things are warming up here, I hope you enjoyed the story, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you all.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

The Pianist
05-07-2003, 08:22 AM
Hehe, now to get this thread outta the 2nd page.

Last Tuesday I finnished Uni at 12... which is actually quite normal... and after practising the piano in some practise rooms for a little while... went out to talk to my friends before I left for home. As usual... a bunch of my friends of my friends were sitting on the grass outside the Music café having lunch so I joined them. So there were about 5 of us having lunch and we were all really good friends already except for one guy, Lester that we only offically met that day.... but he geld fine with the group so there was much talking as always.

Anyway after a time... even though all my friends had to stay for a class at 5pm (long wait) 2 of them got up to go do practise and the like and left, me, Lester and Karyn to talk. Now, Karyn is the older woman here... even though we are all 1st year Music students... and mostly 18 nearing 19 years old... Karyn is actually 26. But we tend to forget this because she is quite small, thin and doesn't really look that much older than us.

Either ways... after the 3 of us sitting down for another hour or so talking about stuff... we finnally decided we should go do something active... so me, Karyn and Lester decided to go off and play table tennis at the campus sports center. After about half an hour of playing and the like... we finnally decided we should go do something else... someone suggested badminton, but we didn't want to do that... so I joking suggested trying out the martial arts area (I used to be a karate master/yellow belt in my youth/early highschool). So then Lester joking started to pretend to take me on....

Now I don't know exactly what she was going to say... she might've come to break us up, or suggest something else... but Karyn came over and was starting to say something when I cut her off by saying:

"Actually... maybe it wouldn't be a good idea... you wouldn't stand a chance at all now would you..." and then I simply stooped down... picked her up, turned her upside down and started tickling her mid section (much similar to what I do to my little cousins actually)... to which all Karyn could do was squeal, laugh and cling on to my free arm to try and stop me tickling her and to keep her from being totally upside down.

I held her up for about 20 seconds before letting her down... and even though I didn't tickle her that much... she just sat down to recover for a second. Me and Lester just laughed about it for a little while... and Lester almost started something by saying "Are you ticklish Karyn....." but we didn't quite follow the rest of the sequence :p

Karyn, was more embarrased about it rather than being angry or negative towards me or anything... I think it was more the being treated like a small cousin by someone twice her hight and 8 years younger than her :devil: than the actual tickling part (though it did make it a little worse :P ) She said something about "I think I need to bring along another girl next time..." to which we just laughed at again and then we all walked around talking for another hour or so until I left them to go home while they went to choir (I ended up staying at uni 5 hours more than I needed too). The only other thing Karyn said about that was:

"Now you... don't ever do that again..."
"Ok, I'll try not..." (then seeing the mischiveous grin and realising I meant that I wasn't going to make any promises...)
"Thats g....HEY!" (but I was already leaving by then)

Now of course I'm not going to do this regulary or anything... but if she gives me reason to I might again one day :devil2:

ticklemad
05-12-2003, 06:18 AM
That is the sort of playful tickling that brings music to my ears pianist

SmashTV
05-12-2003, 11:19 AM
Music to the ears indeed, and look!!!

Not only am I one step closer to 200 posts, bit this opst has just hit 50 threads!!!!

Thanks to everybody who's contributed;I may not be into epic Biscuit proportions, but 50 replies is nothing to sniff at, is it!?!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

p.s. Ticklemad, me and you get together, we'll be making some sweet music of our own, I'm sure!!!

sole seeker
05-27-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by The Pianist
I simply stooped down... picked her up, turned her upside down and started tickling her mid section ... to which all Karyn could do was squeal, laugh and cling on to my free arm to try and stop me tickling her and to keep her from being totally upside down.

This site might not be good for my psyche.... I don't think males are supposed to suffer from peni... I mean pianist envy.

The Pianist
05-27-2003, 08:14 AM
Hehe, yeah it was fun... but I think I'll leave doing stuff like picking people up and everything until I find a silly gf... or go out with some of the more silly people, like Jazz singers. Karyn is a little too mature (27... thats 9 years more than me) to do that to too often.

ticklemad
05-27-2003, 10:28 AM
I'm 36 Pianist but hey I still enjoy tickle fun like that - just ask Smash about the stories I've told him;) yeah o.k I'm too shy to post em up, but hey Smashy you have my permission if you wanna pass em on to these guys

Krazy
05-27-2003, 11:08 AM
why did u bump this topic?

rajee
05-27-2003, 11:52 AM
:D Do older women who know their tickler's well allow them to tickle their feet longer than the same age familiar ticklees? :D

Mitchell
06-04-2003, 06:25 AM
I have two aunts, one is now 62, the other 55, and while I havent done so in a long time, during my teenage years I did have some tickle encounters with their feet, as they both liked to go barefoot a lot, and I had some opportunities. The aunt that is now 62 used to have incredibly ticklish feet, probably the most ticklish I've ever encountered. I got her several times when I was like 12-13, and a couple of other times when I was about 20. The same thing happened with the other aunt around the same time. The aunt who is now 55 wasnt quite as ticklish through the years as the one who is 62, but I had a few good tickle encounters with her also. At the time all this happened, my aunts were about 41 and 35 when I tickled them the first round of times, and 49 and 41 when I did it the second batch of times. For some reason with circumstances in my life it just happened those times, but hasnt in over 10 years now. It was nice, and I always wish to find a significant other with ticklish feet like that of my 62 year old aunt. If she ever found a guy into tickling, and is still as ticklish now as she was say 10 years ago, the guy would have such fun with her feet, as they are still pretty for a woman her age, and if past history holds true, incredibly ticklish too.

Mitch

sole seeker
06-04-2003, 08:51 AM
My interest is up, Mitch. I love that kind of story. How about relating one or two of those events with some detail? (Descriptions of their feet, the setting, maybe a little of the dialog, y'know... the works!)

T-mad. Don't be shy. Post some of those stories you hint that you have locked away in your memories. If you're concerned that you might not be a very good writer don't sweat it. Just write your story on a "word" program and use spell check, then copy and paste it to a thread on this forum. It's easy and much appreciated!

tickleking
06-05-2003, 07:18 PM
Amen Sole Seeker! How about it Mitch? It sounds like these would have occurred in the late 70's early 80's, so there must be some nylons involved...post one with the older aunt!

Regards,

TK

SmashTV
06-06-2003, 11:03 AM
Aunties and stocking feet!!!!

Is there any better combination? Right soleseeker? (*GRIN*)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sole seeker
06-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Absolutely Smash. BTW, got any new auntie stories for us? :D Hmmm?

Baalboda
06-10-2003, 11:58 AM
While i am not the biggest fan of Nyloned feet, I did have an incredible time when I was in High School.
I was part of a program designed to help gifted underachievers loke myself. Part of this program involved counseling. Normally these sessions were a group affair, but on this particular day due to circumstances that are unclear to me, it ended up that I was in the counseling session alone with the counselor, Mrs. P.
Mrs. P was a young psychologist, who was tall and pretty, but in a mousy kind of way. She had long straight brown hair. SHe also had big feet. I have long had a keen interest in women with large feet, and i guess hers were size 11 or so.
We spent some time talking, just kind of rambling in that way psychologists sometimes do. Eventually she asked me what I like to do for fun. I saw a possible opening to spin the conversation towards something that might provide a tickle oppourtunity.
I began to tell her about a game that I had played with some female frinds. It was a kind of modified truth or dare, but set up like a kind of game show, where the questions were more fact based. wrong answers resulted in a penalty, and i bet you can guess my favorite. Being "gifted" I usually was able to come up with some real stumpers.
she didnt quite get it. so I suggested we play a bit to give her a better idea.
To my surprise she agreed. I knew I didnt have much time so i went right for the biggie, which at that time was "What does DNA stand for?" I had had lots of success with that one, because many people cant remeber the whole of "deoxyribonucleic acid" or just plain dont know.
She puzzled for a bit and then confessed that she could not remember.I told her then answer and then told her it was time for her consequence. She seemed suprizingly unworried. I told her to close her eyes, and she did. I gently ducked down and removed her pumps one at a time. She was wearing these sheer blue/grey nylons, which were stressed rather tightly across her big feet, so tightly infact that I could see the warm pinkness of her feet.
She still did not balk at me, as I sat down and pulled her left foot into my lap and began to tickle. She giggled like crazy and wiggled her foot but didnt really protest.
I tickled the left foot for a few minutes and then gave her a break as I prepared to switch to the right foot.She though it was over untill I pulled up her right foot. She said somethnig lke "oh god" as I started to tickle her right foot, as I recal her toes were particularly ticklish.
The end of the period was fast upon us as she talked to me briefly about the game, but didnt make any comment about tickling her feet.
It is a fond memory.

sole seeker
06-11-2003, 01:21 AM
YESSSS!!!

I am green with envy!

You might not be a fan of nylon feet, but I am! You are one lucky dude.

SmashTV
06-11-2003, 03:28 AM
...well, to be honest with you, soleseeker, my aunt stories are all done for now, at least until the next time I see her. However, there is more to my previous post about her, which I was unable to write due to time restrictions.

As you it reads there, I was tickling her feet and sides while she was on the phone, which was all fine and dandy. There was another time though, when my g/f was upstairs, I asked her if I could tickle her feet one more time. She laughed, but I knelt down in front of her and began to tickle her socked feet and tummy. She kept trying to move forwards, but I wouldn't let her, and she was trying not to laugh out loud.

We then made it into the kitchen, where she asked me to stop, as the neighbours might see, so I ducked out of sight and continued tickling her feet!!!!

She may have acted angry and pretended that the neighbours were watching, but I knew she loved it!! She even admitted (when I asked her if she preferred being tickled in socks, tights or barefeet) that she like barefeet....shame, In hoped it would be tights!!! Ah, well!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
06-11-2003, 08:02 AM
Hats off To BaalBoda!!! That was one DAMN fine story!:bowing:

I hope to hear more from you, as I'm sure does my buddy Mr Seeker!! Thanks for the contribution.

Cheers, everybody!
SmashTV

p.s This is my first attempt at putting one of those little smiley face geezers on my post; fingers crossed that it works...

SmashTV
06-11-2003, 08:05 AM
There he is!!!!

Come on, my son!!!:D

Expect a LOT of these to come in from now on....!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

ticklemad
06-11-2003, 06:32 PM
Well this last weekend I went with my best mate for a long weekend away. She is 16 years my senior. We had seperate rooms but every evening she would come in to mine and sit/lie on the spare bed in the room, read the paper, chat and decide on where to go the next day etc. This particular evening was no different except that she at one point decided to kneel up on the bed and lean across to look at the sunset out the window. As she did so her leg slid down the gap between the pillow and the headboard and she fell back onto the bed, her leg stuck fast and she couldn't sit up.

I had to pull the bed away from the wall to help her out - but oh come on guys what would you have done in a situation like that. A knowingly hyperticklish best mate laid there in stockinged feet. :D
Well I knew from past expereience she might be kinda angry if I took advantage and tickled her so I sort of - well I - ok, I lied and played dumb. I held her leg and tried to move it back through the gap, no joy. Then moved down to hold her ankle and move her foot which was met with a scream and laughter. Not wanting to give the game away I asked her what she was laughing about being stuck wasn;t that funny. Her reply "You're tickling me". Well I didn;t want her to know that was my intention all along so I acted dumb and said "No I'm not if I had been tickling you I'd have done it like this" at which point I held her ankle tight and ran my fingers up and down her stockinged soles. She screamed and laughed and swore and it only lasted seconds as her foot miraculously became free from the gap it had slid down. I just looked at her and said I was only clarifying a point. She didn't say a word just went "Hummpphh" and went off for a bath and came for a hug goodnight. But that was certainly a fun night on holiday.

SmashTV
06-12-2003, 03:58 AM
Ah, yes, your famous friend!!! Dare i ask, ticklemad, what colour tights she was wearing....?

Knowing you as I do, I bet you loved every secnod of it, didn't you..?

:D

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

ticklemad
06-12-2003, 05:49 AM
Every millisecond Smash and they were a tanned flesh colour.

SmashTV
06-12-2003, 06:24 AM
Ticklemad, the opportunitist!!

If only everyone was like you (*sigh*)

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sole seeker
06-13-2003, 01:26 PM
Suntan hose - my all-time favorite! :smilelove
Great Post TM, thanks for taking the time to share. :veryhappy
Hope you get her again! :tickle:

SmashTV
06-16-2003, 07:49 AM
Soleseeker, nah, mate, too 70's and 80's!!! Jet black opaque tights all the way!!!

Regardless..for Millenium New Year's Eve, I was in Scotland celebrating Hogmanhy (think of the event in Times Square for the scale of it). After many drinks, my cousin and I went to a bar where there were only a few people, although some more came in later. Two of these were a husband and wife (or boyfriend and girlfriend, who knows?).

They sat behind us, although I was facing them, and because of this I saw the woman kick off her brown flat shoes and sit there in a pair of thick brown socks. Due to the combination of the alcohol, the circumstances, and the overall Millenium atmosphere, I went up and started talking to them (I tend to make a lot of friends when I'm drunk!!). Truth be told, I can't remember what she looked like, although I'd estimate that she was in her late 30's. She had brown hair, he was called Frank, but that's as much as I can recall!!!

Anyhow, while I was talking to them, I pretended to drop something so that I could see her feet. When I came back up, I said to her,

'I notice you've taken your shoes off'.
'I know, my feet were killing me', she replied.
'Oh, you poor dear. Would you like a foot massage?'
'Erm, yeah, that'd be lovely'
'Can I massage you wife's feet, mate?'
'Yeah, sure go for it'

And with that, I bent down and began to massage her feet, naturally tickling them for good measure, while she squirmed and laughed, and her husband kept on chatting away. After about five minutes, she said that she felt much better now, thank you, and that was that. I went up to her later on to ask if she's still like her feet rubbed (her husband was away at the bar at this point), but she politely declined. Ah, well, can't win 'em all!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

ticklemad
06-16-2003, 10:03 AM
Remember my friend I tickled in Scotland last week - well

Well Friday hmmm let me see. Well she was about to go home and we had a hug goodnight when I walked over to her head hung and put my arms round her neck and said I had a confession to make. She looked at me and said "Why, What yer done now?".
Well when we got back from Scotland I decided on Tuesday morning it might be nice to send her some flowers, but I needed to know she was in to received them from the delivery guy, so I witheld my number and called for hers, waited for her to answer then hung up (tee hee). So on Friday I said to her -
"Did you get a call on Tuesday about 10am and someone hung up?" Yup she replied - how do you know about that? I just looked at her and she grabbed me on the sides and tickled me to the floor telling me I deserved it. She had been up a ladder with a loaded paintbrush when I called and was even more frustrated when she had dialed 1471 and not been able to find out who it was - tee hee.

Well it was all in a good cause wasn;t it and she got some nice flowers.

Then when she held out her hand to help me up she reached round and tickled me under the arm which made me fall back down again, telling me "Thats just to make sure you dont do it again and to get even for Scotland". I said "But I didn;t tickle you in Scotland I helped you get out of a dilemma"

"Ahum she said, Well I wasn;t tickling you then either, if I had been I'd have done it like this and she went to grab my sides again, but I moved out the way and managed to get up, so she backed off. We then just went out to the car and had another hug goodbye where I hooked under her ribs and tickled her saying - Hmmm yes I think maybe we did overindulge on holiday - lol. She screamed and ran round to the drivers side to get in locking her door so I couldn;t get her again, but I see her this Thursday so.....

Let the fun continue

SmashTV
07-09-2003, 07:39 AM
It's for her own good....!

I've got more stories to follow soon, people, work's just getting ever larger at the moment!!

Keep the stories coming, though, always appreciated!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
08-13-2003, 07:38 AM
I've got an earlier post about a woman who's feet I tickled on the train, and who encouraged me to carry on as I did it. well, the other day, I saw her again, and, once more, she was shoeless with her feet up. She was in flesh coloured tights and a summery dress this time, as opposed to the all black number she was in last time.

I was actually just getting off the train as I saw her, and we made eye contact, kind of smiled, but I couldn't remember where I saw her from. Then it hit me!!! With some courage (the train was packed this time), I asked her...

'Excuse, me, but didn't I tickle your feet on here once?'

She smiled, and laughed while saying yes.

'Oh, right, thought I recognised you. Well....'

And with that I ran my fingers over her stocking soles, causing her to laugh and flinch, was suprised me, as last time I tickled them, she felt relaxed by it, and I was going quite fast then as well (although I was alternating it with slow tickles). I could have carried on all night, but seeing as how it was my stop, it seemed a bad idea to do so. Regardless, seeing as how I've seen her twice now, I'm hoping there'll be a third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh time as well!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sole seeker
08-13-2003, 02:07 PM
All right Smash! I love hose through which you can see toes!

I wonder, does she sit in the same part of the train every time? (Always toward the front, etc.) Should be someway you can find her on the train... although the London underground at rushhour... brr, makes me shiver to think of it. Out where I live, if you don't have about three foot of clearance between you and anyone next to you, it kinda makes you feel claustrophobic! (LOL)

Next time maybe you should ask her where she gets on. If it's after your entry point you could wait for her.

Good work, Smash. Keep up the good work!

fatman180
08-14-2003, 12:10 AM
sup playboys and girls.

I have a story to tell you. when i was a kid i used to go to my moms office and hang out there after school well there was this woman there named Stephanie. she was a short women about 32,5'0 even and about 115 pounds. I was a ticklephile even when i was a kid. we often got into discussions about tickling and stuff like that. There were often times when i would play loud music to get her up into the attic. The attic wasone long room. I would hang my feet over the banister and turn the music on when she opened the door the first thing she saw was my feet. she knew how ticklish i was and would always tets me when she could.
I was going on about her tickling me and i forgot the story i really wanted to tell you. any way this one time we were sitting in her office talking about tickling and she said her feet were ticklish so i laid down beside her feet and began to tickle her feet i didnt really get a good reaction but she smiled.

sole seeker
08-13-2005, 12:00 AM
:bump:

Another great bunch of tales that shouldn't "go gentle into that good night!"

john_smith
08-13-2005, 06:26 AM
Great story!

SmashTV
09-20-2005, 07:21 AM
I was coming home on the last train from a party, not too drunk, where opposite me sat three girls. At least I thought it was three girls, but one turned out to be the mother, about 38 y/o. They were coming home from a pop concert, and we got chatting. The mother was in black flats and black socks, but I was already determined to get her feet. I gestured for her to put her feet up, as everyone else had, but she was reluctant to do so. She eventually did, slipping off her her shoes and pointing her toes, but taking her feet down when the guard came along. When the guard went, I gestured again, flicked off her shoes, and tickled her feet. She squealed, laughed, and put her shoes back on, asking if I had a foot fetish! Maybe....

She was cool about it, though,and that's the main thing!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

duannewalton
09-22-2005, 01:58 AM
My mother used to be a hair stylist and had a shop in the back of our house. The lady she was partners with would come inside the house and watch tv with us when things were slow. One day, it was just me and her in the house. She was in the guest room on the bed watching tv with her shoes off. On the dresser was an old bamboo back scratcher. We took turns scratching our backs with it. Then I just couldn't resist and said, "I wonder how this thing does as a foot tickler?" She stretched out her stocking feet and said, "I don't know, give it a try." Well, she didn't have to say it twice. Unfortunately, it wasn't very effective. But there were these artificial flowers (at least Ithink that's what they were supposed to be) made of cellophane streamers in a vase on the dresser. I took one out and tried it. It was much more effective. I would run it down her sole and she'd flex her foot. I kept doing that and her smile soon became a grin. Finally, she laughingly said, "I think you better cut that out. It stirs my emotions!"

What could you say to something like that?

sole seeker
09-23-2005, 11:20 PM
"... It stirs my emotions!" What could you say to something like that?
Hmmm.... if I was in your position it would have stirred my "emotions" too! :D

duannewalton
09-24-2005, 12:35 AM
What makes you think it didn't? I think I was more "stirred" by her telling me that than anything else. I got the sense that I was onto something, and that it wasn't just me.

SmashTV
09-26-2005, 07:24 AM
Cool story, duanne! I'd have used my fingers....what colour were her stocking feet?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

duannewalton
09-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Plain ol' nude stockings. :cool2:

SmashTV
09-29-2005, 07:23 AM
A few Xmas's ago, I was on the last train home, and a group of three women got on and sat opposite me. One was in maroon trousers, about 42, short, sweet, with brown hair, was wearing flat backless slipon shoes and black tights. Spirits were high, and after talking to them for a bit (I never tickle at random, I always engeage chat first!), I bent down and tickled her stocking foot. She laughed and grimaced, a fantastic 'Mmmmmmnneeeemeeemmm!!!!! type noise. I didn't get her again, alas, but it got a big laugh from her mates!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
10-06-2005, 07:39 AM
Another aunt story of mine when I was 14, she was about 44 at this point.

Anyway, this particular day, my parents were out of the house with my sister. My aunt and uncle were both at work, and, seeing as how I was too lazy to go with my parents, I was stuck at home with the TV for company. It was getting towards lunch when my aunt came in from work, as she was herself on a lunchbreak. I hadn't expected her back, and so it was a pleasant surprise, especially as it meant that we would be alone again!!

She was wearing a black cardigan, white blouse, black and white checked skirt, white tights and black heels. She said hello, asked me if I wanted any lunch, and set about making us both sandwiches. While she was in the kitchen, my mind worked feverishly overtime; I had to have a plan, but didn't know what to do this time!! Maybe she'd take her shoes off of her own accord, and I could offer to massage her feet for her, without looking strange? Or, just maybe she'd ask me to do it for her?

What would I do? As I continued to wonder, my aunt came out with the sandwiches, and she settled down with me to watch the television. We sat there, eating and talking, but sadly, her shoes stayed firmly on her feet. I knew I had to do something, but what? Then it came to me, and I knew what I had to do: confront the problem, and be honest! We were silent for a few minutes, then I made up my mind; steeling myself, I took a deep breath, and just came out with it:

'Would you like to have your feet tickled?'

I was so nervous saying it, that I thought for sure that my aunt would find it weird that I'd asked. Instead, she made a noise of agreement and pleasure, and shuffled her feet from her shoes with no objections! My heart was racing very fast at this, as I knew that there was no chance of interruption from my parents!!! I went to go toward her, but had a change of heart. Having had her stocking feet in my lap the previous time, I wanted this experience again!! With that in mind, I grabbed a wooden chair from the dining table, set it in front of my aunt, sat down, and indicated that she place her feet in my lap, which she did!

I began my normal routine of tickling those wonderful stocking feet slowly, enjoying every moment, as my aunt seemed to be. We'd make small talk throughout it, but most of the time there was silence, as my aunt drifted into another world as I gave her stocking feet ultimate pleasure!! I was caressing her feet all over, stroking her soles, scrunching her toes through the reinforced toe band, doodling slow spirals on her heel, stretching my fingertips to full length up and down her instep, it was heavenly!!!

While I was tickling my aunt's feet, she made a comment that she hoped her feet weren't that smelly, as she'd had her shoes on at work all day. I laughed, and said they weren't, and sniffed both her stocking soles from toes to heels and back again!! My aunt let out a laugh, and an 'UGH!!' type noise, and asked why I'd done it. Without thinking, I replied 'Oh, I don't mind, I quite like feet....'

Whoops!!!

My aunt, bless her, took it all in her stride, and just smiled without saying another word. While I felt slightly embarrassed at having said it, I also felt an overwhelming sense of relief!! Plus, seeing as how my aunt seemed fine with things, I carried on tickling away on her stocking feet with no problems!!! At one point, I asked her which part of her feet was the most ticklish, and she mumbled an answer that I didn't understand. I looked up at her, and noticed that I'd sent her to sleep by tickling her feet!!!

I took my chance here, and examined her stocking soles in full detail, being careful to make sure that she wouldn't wake up. Her heels were very soft, her feet quite dainty and petite in general. Her toes were quite small, and the stocking material of her tights condensed the size even more! Dare I say it, she's got almost perfect feet!!!

I snapped out of my gaze, continued with the tickling, but then had to gently wake my aunt up so she wouldn't be late for work!! She woke up, a big smile on her face, and thanked me for tickling her feet. She took her feet out of my lap, and curled up on the chair, as she still had a few minutes before she had to return to work. I sat down next to her, and asked if she was going to put her shoes back on. She said no, so I gave her a quick tickle on her foot once more, to her great delight!!

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, and she returned to work! I never got her feet again that holiday, and it would in fact be another seven years before I got near my aunt's feet again!!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wesker28
10-06-2005, 05:43 PM
This happened a while ago m/f

Tonight my parents had some friends over, one of them was my hairdressor who is in her 40s. I'll call her Sarah to protect her real name. Well basically me and her got a bit flirty in the family hot tube, I said 2 her I bet u cant be quiet for 5 mins and not make a noise, she said "I can". So I started poking her then I poked behind her knee and she squirmed and made a tiny noise. So I did it again and started changing my poking to tickling and her knee started squirming and she was really struggling. So I went for the finishing move I grabbed her foot and tickled away, bingo she squealed and laughed loudly and squirmed all over the place and said to the others "hahah they are tickling me help" and said "ahahaha stop". So I stopped and said "hahahah I told u u couldnt do it". Later her husband came over to her and she said "they were tickling me" and her husband looked at me and said "good for you", lol what a great guy. What a great evening it was, the bbq was even more interesting then I thought it would be.

SmashTV
11-04-2005, 07:22 AM
I've got my best mate's mum before now, it was at his wedding, he'd left, so as far as I know he knows nothing about it! I've given her foot massages before now, and she always refers to it. On this occassion she did refer to it again, and I said I'd love to. She was already shoeless, and placed her flesh coloured stocking feet in my lap. I began massaging her feet, and then tickled them. I hadn't thought she was ticklish, but she laughed and flinched, so I did it again, up her soles and instep, onto her toes, it was great! I also carried on the massage so as not to have to stop. I'm a close family friend, so she was cool with it, which is the best thing of all!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
11-04-2005, 07:24 AM
I USED TO GO TO A VIDEO STORE WHERE I NEW THE WOMAN FAIRLY WELL. AROUND THANKSGIVING,ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO,I WENT TO DROP OFF TAPES. SHE USED TO WEAR TIGHTS WITH FLIMSY HOUSESLIPPER/BALLET TYPE SHOES. I WENT BEHIND THE COUNTER AND ASKED HER IF THEY WERE WARM ENOUGH. I BENT DOWN, TOOK OFF HER SHOE AND TICKLED HER LEFT FOOT. SHE WENT WILD!!!!SHE REALLY RELUCTANTLY LOVED IT! I WENT BACK THERE TWICE A WEEK TO TICKLE HER UNTIL THE STORE CLOSED-DAMN IT!! P.S. WHEN SHE HAD ENOUGH OF TICKLING ON HER FEET,SIDES,ECT.,SHE SAID'THAT'S ENOUGH-YOU CAN TICKLE ME MORE NEXT WEEK!!' THIS IS DEFINITELY A VERY TRUE STORY!!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
12-05-2005, 07:49 AM
I was at my gf's Xmas bash the other week (a month early!), and whilst I was on the dancefloor, I found myself opposite a woman, early 40s, dancing in jet black stocking feet. My gf wasn't around, so, taking a chance, I shouted over the music 'Have you taken your shoes off?'. She replied yes, to which I small-talked 'I won't tread on your feet then!'. She laughed, and said she'd point them elsewhere. I pretended to hear her say her feet were pointed, at which she laughed again.

I then took the chance, and asked if her feet were ticklish.

She smiled, laughed and said a little bit....I then ran my fingers over her stocking insteps, making her laugh and jump back. She then tried to come onto me...! If my gf hadn't been there, God knows how long the tickles could have lasted... : )

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

toyou444
12-05-2005, 12:24 PM
I just got my mother in law is now 60 the other day. I had to stop there on my lunch break to give her husband a hand with something he was working on for me and when I got there she was on a little step ladder decoration her kitchen for Christmas.

As she reached up I lightly tickled bother her sides and asked if she was still ticklish. She yelled at me to stop and broguth her knee up on the counter for balance which exposed her bare foot right towards me. I said "Ooh. Bare feet!" and tickled her foot real quick making her scream and yell at me again. Heh.

Then I had to get to work so it was over.

~ toyou

SmashTV
12-22-2005, 08:21 AM
Got a woman in my office the other day, she's about 44, Indian, and the sweetest person alive. We banter a lot, and I began poking her in the side. She's always smiling, so it's hard to tell if it tickled, so I REALLY dug in! She laughed very hard, and when I asked if she was ticklish she replied breathlessly 'Yes, very!'.

More for the future, maybe...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
02-03-2006, 07:09 AM
Got this from Google:

Well ,I am taking the plunge and converting from "lurker" to
contributor.....hopefully this story will appeal to many of my fellow
ticklephiles but... I am prepared for the few that might find me weird or flame
my choice of ticklees so he we go .......About 4 months ago my mother in law
came to live with my wife and I , she is a very attractive woman of 53 years ,
and has always had a great sense of humor and a terrific laugh,my wife is 34
and I am looking forward to her aging as gracefully as her mother , just so you
have all the ages I am 43....yeah , I am a cradle robber . Anyway ......as I
have said , she came to live with us about 4 months ago and things have been
great , we all get along fine and enjoy a lot of good natured joking and
teasing, I have witnessed a couple quick casual tickles between my wife and her
mother but never got in on them , this is like waving a chocolate bar in front
of someone on a diet , well I finally got my turn!!
Last week my wife had to spend a couple of nights in the hospital , it wasnt
anything life threatening and I am very glad to report that she is fine and
home safe and sound . It was the first night my wife was away , we had just
returned home from visiting her and I turned the TV on and decided to watch a
comedy ......after a few minutes my mother in law came into the room and sat
down to watch with me ......I noticed she was unsually quiet and didnt seem to
think the show was very funny , I asked her if she was okay and she replied she
was " just not in the mood to laugh " I told her she shouldnt worry , her
daughter was fine and would be home in a day or 2 , then I told her laughter
was good medicine , she replied " well I could use a big dose of that medicine
if you have any " My mind began to race a mile a minute . I mean those were
words every tickler wants to hear but this was my mother in law after all , I
couldnt just jump on her and tickle away .....finally I told her I had a joke
we used to pull at parties that would get her to laugh , I told her that she
had to get into a straight jacket and couldnt get released till she said a
tongue twister correctly 10 times........to my suprise she said that sounded
fun .....of course I omitted a couple of details that I filled her in on
later.......the straight jacket consisted of a very large sweater of mine that
she put on ... I am 6'2'' and she is a whopping 5'4'' , the sleeves hung down
far enough so that when she crossed her arms in front of her I could take the
remainding length of sleeves and wrap them an tie them behind her
back.....tightly ......then a bathrobe sash around the waist ensured that she
couldnt slip out . I told her to take a seat in the recliner and I would be
with her in a moment , then I told her to put her feet flat on the floor and
proceeded to wrap her ankles together with a long winter scarf....I jokingly
said I dont remember why we did this to the ankles but I wanted to make sure I
did it correctly . Once she was sitting down I told her the rest of the rules ,
if she made a mistake she had to first pay a penalty and then start all over
again from #1 even if she was on her tenth twister ......she had 2 questions ,
what was the penalty and what was the twister , her tongue twister was ... " a
skunk sat on a stump , the stump thunk the skunk stunk and the skunk thunk the
stump stunk " she laughed and said she would be there all night . I told her
she could pick her penalty .....and then wrote 3 penalties on 3 seperate pieces
of scrap paper ..... marked them A,B, and C and then told her to choose
.........she picked B ..........little did she know that all 3 pieces had the
word tickling written on them !! She asked what she picked and I told her she
would find out soon enough ....so . it was time to begin .....I made her chair
recline telling her I wanted to make sure she was comfortable then pulled a
dining room chair around close to her nylon clad feet ......I dont think she
suspected anything at this point......I told her she could have a couple of
practice runs and she started to recite her tonque twister ..... terribly ..
she couldnt say it without messing up which was music to my ears . I told her
it was time to begin for real and from now on she was on the clock ....if she
messed up she started at # 1 again and paid her penalty....." what is my
penalty " she asked ,I said you will find out next time you make a mistake
......so she started .....she suprised me by reciting her tongue twister 3
times correctly before making a mistake , I said okay back to #1 and time for
your penalty , at which point I held up the paper for her to read ........her
eyes went wide and she she started giggling " oh no !!!! I am in trouble " I
then held her ankles down with one hand and tickled her soles with the other
for 20 seconds......... she went crazy ..... laughing like I never heard her
before , wiggling around in the chair .....calling me a rotten kid ...... but
she never asked me to stop. After 20 seconds I stopped let her get her breath
and the told her to start again ....she was still giggling and said ." this is
going to be a long night" and managed to make it 3 in a row again before
making her next mistake ......she yelled "DAMM not again " and I said "yup ,
again " for the next 20 seconds she was hysterical ....... laughing , bucking ,
bouncing .....I couldnt believe it ...my mother in law was a ticklers dream
come true ! This went on for over an hour ..... I would give her a 20 second
tickle each time she made a mistake then a couple of minutes to regroup and
catch her breath before starting her recitation of skunks and stumps again....
not once did she ask me to stop or let her out ....she did inquire if anyone
made it to 10 and if so how long did it take them .....I told her of course
people have made it all the way ......... I think her stubborn streak got the
better of her at that point , if someone else had done it then she was going to
do it too ..........long story short . she never did make it to 10 but she did
make it finally as far as 7 at which point I i told her that was close enough ,
but just to be fair in exchange for early release she had to pay her penalty
one more time .....she agreed to those terms .......clentched her teeth
.......and prepared for her final tickle ......I neglected to tell her ahead of
time that this one would last a little longer than 20 seconds , after all this
was my last chance at glory and I wanted it to last .......so for the next 60
seconds I tickled those feet mercilessly ......arches , under the toes , the
balls of heels ...... everywhere . I cant begin to descibe the laughter this
elicited .....it was part laughter , part howling , .....it was incredible .
I let her calm down a minute or two before freeing her from her makeshift
prison ......a little apprehensive as to what she was going to do to
retaliate..... but she was the personification of grace and good sportsmanship
........ she said she hadnt laughed like that in her entire laugh and admitted
that she must have enjoyed it or she wouldnt have continued like she did ......
on her way to bed she asked me if I had ever pulled this trick on my wife , I
said no, not yet ... she said , well when she is feeling better we are
definitely going to show her this joke !

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sole seeker
02-05-2006, 11:56 PM
Terrific post, smash! :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar :smilestar

You are one lucky dude!!!

SmashTV
02-13-2006, 12:11 PM
Alas that wasn't me, as this one isn't either. Enjoy!

I have tickled my mothers friend on occasion. She used to babysit
for my younger sister and me. I guess I was about 11, she was about 41
at the time. Good looking blond. We used to ask her if we could tickle
her feet.(actually, it was my idea but my sis went along with it) We
said it was a game to see how long she could take it without moving. She
ALWAYS said yes. We used to have her sit in the recliner, all the way
reclined so she was on her back. then we would remove her shoes, she
almost always wore stockings. Then I would get one foot and my sis would
get the other and we would start tickling very lightly at first.

She would start by giggling really soft, and as we started tickling harder
and faster her giggle would grow into a laugh. She would be flexing her
toes and shaking her feet from side to side. Her face would contort and
her legs would be twitching. She never pulled away. God I LOVED that.
I remember she had really pretty feet too. Most of the time it was pink
polish (a personal fave of mine) Any time we asked if we could tickle
her she said yes. A few times, in the summer she was barefoot. I think I
liked that more than the stockings. Her toes would all move individually
and scrunch up. I would even pull them back and really dig at the base
of the toes. Her most ticklish part of the foot was where the ball of
the foot met the arch. Anytime I even got close to it you could hear her
under her breath, "no, no, no, nooooo". I even knew then how turned on
it got me. Hearing her laughter and watching her feet wiggle. Stroking
her feet for what seemed like hours. She was really ticklish too, but
she said it kind of relaxed her. It wasn't sexual at all for her (at
least I don't think it was) I loved her laugh too.

I always seem to get women to let me tickle them. Here is THE
KEY!!! When you see a woman (that you KNOW) in a good tickling position,
goose them lightly. Then when you see that they're ticklish you can say
"oh, your ticklish huh?", "let me see how long you can take being
tickled". If they say NO WAY, you can tell them "c'mon, what's the
matter?, can't take it huh? About 90% of the time it works like a charm.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh
02-17-2006, 11:42 PM
If this is really a true tickling story, it should be under the section True Tickling Stories.

SmashTV
02-24-2006, 12:16 PM
If this is really a true tickling story, it should be under the section True Tickling Stories.

I absolutely agree. However, and I mean this sincerely, can a whole thread be moved into another section? I'm more than happy for it to do so, and the thought has also gone through my mind. However, I don't have the technology to do it!!

Anyone technical enough to do it?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
03-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Guys, my aunt was down this last week, and did I make sure to get her! After greeting her, I was just waiting for some time alone, and sure enough, my dad soon left the room. I smiled at her, and began tickling the ball of her socked foot, at which she smiled and flexed her foot. I then said to her that every time we were alome, I was going to tickle her....which I did!

At one point, I crept up behind her in the kitchen and tickled her sides, but to no avail. However, I then moved up to her armpits, where she giggled and squirmed! I had no idea she was ticklish there, she's always denied it!

I got her feet again before I left, and when I went back to her armpits she said 'No, I'll turn hysterical!!!'. So..more for next time, then! She's down again in June, I'll keep you informed!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

SmashTV
03-31-2006, 11:17 AM
True, true, true.

She's not my big boss, but is in charge of me and our area of expertise. She's a big woman, early 50s, and is a real sweetie. Anyway, she came past me and gave my side a quick tickle (she's done this to a few of the other guys in the office, but sadly none of the ladies!).

'Ticklish?' she asked, as I squirmed. Well, I wasn't going to take that lying donw, so I went up behind her and tickler HER side!!!!

'Ticklish?' I asked her?

'Yes, very, very!!!' she said as she squirmed to escape...

It lasted all of 5 seconds, if that, but I can say that I've tickled my boss. Now, if only I could get my REAL boss....!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Mitchell
03-31-2006, 11:51 AM
This is an old thread, and I don't even know if the people who requested the recount of the aunts tickling still come to the forum, but, I will say that most of the tickling with the aunts took place when they were barefoot, as I am really not into nylon tickling. The aunt who is the older one has a very high pitched giggly girlish squeal, and absolutely hated to be tickled, pointing her toes all the way down, so that one couldn't really get under them. She was literally a 10 or 11 on a scale of 1-10 of having ticklish feet. The other aunt was fairly ticklish also, I'd say about a 6 or 7.
Hope that helps.

Mitch

sole seeker
04-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Thanks, Mitch. Better late than never! I suspect us "aunt ticklers" will be around forever.

Way to go Smash!

SamyJ
11-11-2010, 02:04 PM
A few month ago, in 11th grade, I joined an exchange program and went to Ireland.

There was a teacher who was 44 years old, but she was fine!
She had a great body, was pretty and very glamorous. I didn't really recognize her until she started sitting beside me in the bus very often and talking to me whenever there was an opportunity.

Back then, I wasn't very good in English and I still ain't much better, so I asked her whether she could help me with some exercises we had to do.

We were staying in a hotel, so she invited me to her room. We sat on her bed and did these annoying exercises.
She was wearing a skirt which ended way over her knees, a kinda shirt, nylons and shoes which she kicked off when we sat down on the bed.

We didn't finish these exercises cause she was talking all the time and asking questions about me. I was too naive to realize that we were flirting. I usually neither flirt with women who are older than 40 nor am I attracted by them, but I was really exited and she tried her best to entertain me.

She changed the subject of our conversation and asked me if it would matter for me to massage her feet and I enthusiastically agreed. I was a little bit tipsy for the reason that we students had drunk some Guinness this evening, otherwise I would have probably left the room hours before.
But I didn't.

"But don't tickle my feet, otherwise I will take revenge!!", she said.
To me it was just an invitation to tickle her cause she was kidding with me all the time.
So I started to massage her feet and every time she was making fun of me I tickled her legs but she kept on teasing me, knowing that I would tickle her. She asked me to strip her nylons off and smiled. I started to get a clue that she was trying to seduce me, but I stripped her nylons off and didn't leave her room.

I lied down on the bed, licking her naked legs and tickling them. Then she put her hands under my T-shirt and stripped it off. She told me to undress her. That was the first time I saw a woman over 40 with such a beautiful body! She was very athletic and had very soft skin. While I admired her body she tied me up with her stockings and tickled my upper body with her long fingernails.
“That’s for tickling my feet!”, she maybe thought, but she wasn't able to say it with her tongue out of her mouth.
It was a kind of a very long foreplay. She poured syrup on my body and licked it up and I think she liked that I stripped off most of her clothes and tickled her.

Well that was the first time I had such an experience and it was great.

tickler_boy007
11-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Interesting experiences from all of you!

SmashTV
11-14-2010, 09:39 AM
Man, I started this 8 years ago, before I became slightly 'older' myself...! Nice to see it's been found again, although if the mods want to move it to the true stories section, please do so.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

TSCtoetickler
11-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Actually I think this is the 3rd time I've read it front to back since the start of the thred.

SamyJ
12-06-2010, 02:34 PM
YESS
I got a new experience to tell.

Last holidays I was visiting my cousin in Berlin. She's 11 years older than me, 28 years old. Well, there were always some people hanging around in my cousins apartment and for no reason, we decided to party.
A friend of my cousin invited me to go to a disco, but first he had to go to the flat of his mom to get something. It was really late when we arrived and he told me that I could sleep in his moms place and he would come back in a few hours to pick me up.
Well, I agreed and stayed there, but I wasn't tired at all. The flat is very clean and modern, I like it.
But the kitchen wasn't clean at all, because my cousin's friends had eaten something and didn't tidy up, so I felt a little bit responsible and cleaned the kitchen.
A door was opened and a very hot woman about maybe 39-55 years old (I wasn't able to figure out how old she actually was) wearing an open bathrobe and a slip entered the kitchen. She wasn't wearing a bra, so she quickly closed her bathrobe and smiled at me a lil bit embarrassedly.

"What are you doing here- oh, sorry, you must be one of Robins friends, right?"
-"er.."
"Wow .. have you cleaned the kitchen? Thanks a lot!
Want some coffee?"

I was completely lecherous and not able to answer and she obviously noticed that.
Later I found out she was going out every weekend with her girlfriends in clubs and discos where usually 20 year olds went, in most cases they were coming back with a tipsy student or a young waitress.

While we were having a coffee she placed her naked legs on my lap, expecting me to massage them or whatever, maybe to find out whether I was attracted by her or not.
I did it, but it was more pawing her than massaging her, but she liked it and gave me a seductively smile.
"We also have a shower, if you want to ... refresh yourself", she told me and placed her left foot on my chest. I tickled it and she was giggling and drew back her foot.

She showed me the bathroom and closed the door behind me and I took a very cold shower. When I came out of the shower, my clothes were gone.
I took a towel and left the shower, searching for my clothes.
Irene was stretching out on the sofa and acting innocent. She had put my clothes in the washing machine, but would it matter for me to sit down and talk?
It didn't matter.
She lied down on my lap, with her belly up, and opened her bathrobe. She was wearing a lace bra now and she had the body of a 30-year old.
I tickled her belly and she writhed and giggled. Then she sat on my lap, kissed me and pawed and fingered me, which also tickled a lot.
I tickled her everywhere and took off her lace bra to lick her boobs, but unfortunately that was the moment when Robin came home and called my name.
But after his mom sent him away "Because he's sleeping", we continued.

I went to my cousins home the next evening, and Robin was behaving very strange all the time. I just hope he didn't tell anyone.

littletickler
12-11-2010, 04:13 AM
love to hear about your memories of tickling older ladies