• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking Story Requests

artsyrevolution

Hey all,

I've lurked on here just about long enough. I'm a fairly good writer. (I don't remember their names but I posted a few stories on here a loooong while back!)

Anyway, I'd be glad to write a short story for you! My particular areas of interest:

Bondage, foot tickling, office tickling, celebrities, tickled friends-of-yours, milfs, girls next door, foot fetish, footjobs.

Post here or private message me! Let me know!

How about evil doctor / Patient. Bondage Device / tickle torture experiments and foot worship

How about a Desperate Housewives story? Been dying to find one for ages, unfortunately there don't seem to be that many around. Would love to read about all four of the main protagonists tickling each other (particularly foot tickling and with bondage) along with one or two side characters (Edie, Julie etc).

Take it or leave it of course, it's up to you.

a good stockings feet tickling story where someone hear laughter and begging and pleasing for it to stop and the girl or women when to investagte where it coming from and she try to tell her to leave but dont understand what she saying and she get cought and she get tie up and tickle torture the hell out her stockings feet

PM me and ill tell you my idea. i have two. Have you seen Mission Impossible Ghost protocol or The Avengers? Both great ideas I think. Haha, at least message me and give em a shot...

What about a starcraft story? Or a Sports Center story with the TSN girls?

A gang tickling story with bondage so the lee can't move and is tickled tortured for hours. It can be any type of set up....interrogation, revenge, getting back at the tease, or pledging for a secret club!

I have 2 requests:

1. A high ranking policewoman captured by a gang and tickle tortured.
2.A female boss kidnapped by her subordinates and tickle tortured.

Both preferably multi-M/F.

PM me and ill tell you my idea. i have two. Have you seen Mission Impossible Ghost protocol or The Avengers? Both great ideas I think. Haha, at least message me and give em a shot...

both

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back