• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erica Hill and Rebecca Jarvis: Foot Tickled Newschicks Pt. 1

artsyrevolution

Erica Hill and Rebecca Jarvis:
Foot Tickled Newschicks Pt. 1

Erica Hill finished her martini and she and Rebecca Jarvis stood and exited the bar.

It had been an exhausting day at the CBS Morning Show. Their show had gone normally but afterwards, when she had returned to her office, Erica received an email from a prostitute who claimed she’d had sex with a very prominent Republican politician up for re-election this fall. Erica had shared this with Rebecca and the two of them had taken the potentially huge story to their producers. They’d then spent the afternoon preparing their big story to break in the morning. After they’d left the office, late into the evening, they headed to their favorite martini bar; a quirky little spot off the beaten path but known for good, strong drinks.

The two newswomen kept their balance on their high black stiletto pumps as they headed towards the rear parking lot of the bar. They were dressed for work in skirt suits (red for Erica, blue for Rebecca) and expensive high heels. It was very dark and there parking lot was lit only by the streetlight adjacent to it. The pair was nearly to Erica’s car when a big black van sped into the parking lot and braked right behind them; blocking their car. The two women spun around in time to see the side door of the van open and two ski masked men emerge holding guns.

“GET IN THE VAN AND NOBODY GETS HURT!” One of them said, sternly. The women were stuck, unable to get into the car in time.

“W-what do you want? Money?” Erica said, trembling.

“Get in the van or your friend there gets it!” The other man said, gesturing at Rebecca with his silver pistol.

Erica looked to her colleague. They were both terrified. But they did as they were commanded and climbed into the van.

Immediately the door was slammed shut behind them and they were forced forward onto their bellies. Their arms were roughly pulled behind them and bound at the wrist and elbow by rope.

“Why are you doing this?!” Rebecca yelled questioningly.

“Shut up, bitch!” yelled one of the captors. The men smiled at eachother under their ski masks and reached roughly up under the news anchor girls’ skirts; Erica and Rebecca shrieked and swore at their attackers for this violation.

The driver chuckled and looked in the rearview mirror as the two kidnappers tore the panties off both anchorwomen.

“You fuckers are going to-MMMPH!” Erica’s protest was silenced as Rebecca’s pink panties were balled up and shoved deep behind her teeth. Rebecca received the same treatment with her co-anchor’s black panties. Bandana cleave gags immediately followed, pushing the panties deep into the girls’ mouths and silencing their cries for help and accompanying vulgarities.

As the two newswomen struggled and screamed muffled protest into their gags, their captors bound their knees and ankles and then constrained them in tight, strict hogties.

Rebecca noticed, as she pulled helplessly at her tight and painful bonds, that the van had entered a small garage. The driver cut the engine.

He walked around to the side door and slid it open. The captors positioned both women so they were facing out the door but stayed crouched behind them.

Erica Hill and Rebecca Jarvis struggled fiercely in their bonds. Erica yelled angrily and bit down fiercely on her gag. Rebecca cried and begged for the men to let them go.

“Sorry to do this to you, ladies.” The driver said “But you have a piece of information my boss needs.”

“And they look fuckin’ hot like this.” Said one of his men. Erica cringed as she felt his hard boner brush her bare leg.

“They surely do. But that’s not why we have them all temptingly tied like this. So keep your thoughts civil, gents. Now,” the driver crouched down to eye level with the two reporters. Erica glared at him and Rebecca begged “Please let us go” into her gag.

“You tell me what I want to know and I let you go. You don’t. And there’s consequences. Ms. Jarvis, you WILL tell me the name of the prostitute who is threatening the governor. Who is the little bitch?”

Rebecca looked to Erica. Erica hadn’t shared the girl’s name with her, she realized. She mmphed “I don’t know” into her gag.

“Are you sure, Rebecca? Are you sure this is how you want to play it?” The man asked her.

“I don’t know her name!” mmmphed Rebecca Jarvis.

“Do it, now.” The driver instructed the man crouched behind Rebecca’s feet. He removed her 5 inch stilettos revealing a pair of small, soft, skinny bare feet.

Both girls were confused. Mmmphing into their gags. The man behind Rebecca held her ankles tight. The driver reached out and pulled out Rebecca’s panty gag.

“How DOES Ms. Erica Hill taste?” He asked.

Erica MMMPHED loudly and struggled hard. Pissed.
Rebecca whimpered “Please let us go. I don’t know the girl’s name, I-.”

“Wrong answer.” He nodded at the ski masked man who immediately began spidering his fingertips all over Rebecca Jarvis’s helpless, hogtied soles.

Rebecca went wild, flailing and exploding with laughter. Her captor dug fiercely into her soft soles, attacking them with his fingertips. She bucked around in her hogtie, begging and laughing.

“What is her name?” Asked the driver.

“IHEEHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAAHANONONOIDONTKNOOHOHOHOHO HOHO!”

“Don’t lie to me, Miss Jarvis! Tickle the bitch til she talks!”

The driver’s associate did not hesitate, alternating fast and slow tickle torture all over Rebecca’s tender tiny soles and arches as she howled in laughter.

“No, pleheeeheease, I don’t knohohohohow! Staaaaahahahahap!”

Meanwhile, Erica yelled at their captors into her gag as she fought her bonds. “MMMPH!” She was helpless to help her friend. And she was being forced to watch Rebecca be tickle tortured for information that only she knew! If that wasn’t bad enough, the man behind HER was clearly turned on my Rebecca’s foot tickling as his cock swelled and rubbed faster against her legs as he reached his hands up and fondled her high-heeled feet. Erica swore at him into her gag, disgusted by him.

“Rebecca, it is useless. Just tell us the name.” Said the driver, holding her chin in his hands and staring into her eyes.

The tickling abated for a moment.

“I…don’t…fucking…know!” She yelled between pants. The d
river let go of her face and nodded to his associate who reached into a bag and withdrew two electric toothbrushes.

They buzzed and whirred as he turned them loose on Rebecca’s small sexy feet.

She thrashed and begged and howled in laughter as the brushes explored every last inch of her arches and the tops of her feet.

“NO please please I don’t know, I don’t! HEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Erica Hill pulled hard at her bonds uselessly. She tried to tell the men to stop cruelly tickling her colleague’s helpless bare feet but only more MMMPHs emerged from her gagged mouth.

Rebecca Jarvis bucked and howled, laughing and begging for mercy as the toothbrushes mercilessly whirred all up and down her sensitive foot flesh. “AHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHAHAHA STAAAHAHAHAHAP TICKLING MEHEEHEEHEHAHAHAHA!” She was a madwoman, yelling and begging and trying to avoid the ever present scrubbing of the tiny brushes on her soft ticklish soles.

“Stop.” Ordered the driver. With the tickling stopped, Rebecca panted and tried to catch her breath, shaking from the tickling torment. The driver then roughly shoved the panties back in Rebecca’s mouth and tied the cleave again. “Let’s give Ms. Hill’s feet a turn. See what SHE knows….”

“Uh, can I boss?” Asked the man at Rebecca’s ticklish feet. “Like we talked about?”

“Of course. “ The driver smiled. “I’d say you and Ms. Jarvis BOTH earned it.”

Rebecca’s tickler handed his co-captor the toothbrushes and began hungrily sucking on Rebecca’s slender toes. Rebecca Jarvis was totally grossed out and protested loudly into her colleague’s panties that tangled her tongue. “MMMMPH! MMM MMMPH!”

Meanwhile, the ski masked captor at Erica Hill’s feet began removing her high heels, eager to get his hands on her own ticklish soles. Erica knew what had just happened to Rebecca was about to happen to her. But she couldn’t betray her source! Yet, she knew how unbearably ticklish her muscular feet were and how she’d be helpless to stop their tickling.

“Now Miss Hill…tell me the whore’s name or we tickle your feet like we tickled Rebecca’s.”

As the ski masked man’s fingers were poised over her high arches and exposed soles, all she could do was struggle and listen to the other captor slobber on Rebecca’s bare feet…

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back