• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just the word on Ellen

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
I was watching Ellen (aired 5/22... playing catch-up on my DVR, lol) and she had Katie Perry on as a guest. They played a game of "Taboo" (where you have a word that you have to get the other person to say, but you can't use the five or six words on the card to describe it) and one of the words was.... you guessed it... tickle. What are the chances??

Ellen had to describe the word without using the words "touch, ribs, laughter, (and I forget the others)". So she just made her hands look like she was tickling someone and kept saying "goochie goochie goo". And it was kind of funny because Katie couldn't get what she was trying to say. She guessed "baby" "cuddle" and a couple other things that weren't even close to tickling. (who the hell cuddles with wiggly fingers?) Then Ellen acted like a baby laughing and then coupled it with the tickling hands and after Katie guessed "laughter" she FINALLY guessed "tickle".

Kinda cute :)

That's actually the second time tickling has come up in one of Ellen's games. The other one was with Jennifer Aniston. Ellen gave Jennifer a game (I think it was a house warming gift or something like that), and it was basically a box filled with questions to ask guests that come over - I guess it was a way of breaking the ice? I don't know. Ellen showed her how the game worked by pulling some cards out of the box and asking her some of the questions. One of the first questions was "where are you most ticklish?" It was almost like I had directed the show - couldn't have planned that one any better! Jennifer just blushed, giggled and said, "I can't tell you that". Bummer.

Also kinda cute :)

I'm pretty sure Ellen has a foot & tickle fetish for other girls, and I suspect that the two episodes you mentioned - both with hot babes that Ellen would love to get her hands on - were both setups with "the question". It's Ellen's show, and she can do whatever she wants. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back