• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of When Part 7 f/f f/f

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
As always, feedback and comments appreciated. I hope you enjoy.

Myriads

Click a number to see each of the earlier parts 1 to 6: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

All content, characters, and settings are ©2002 to Myriad Worlds Incorporated. All rights reserved.

World of When
Part 7

Lillee opened her eyes, and let awareness flood back into her mind. Waking up was always a delicious experience, one which she always enjoyed fully. Her internal clock had woke her exactly at 6 A.M. as she had asked it.
She’d gotten three solid hours of sleep. With her body, it was more then enough to leave her totally refreshed, and ready for the day ahead. Like always after a night of sex, she felt exceptionally relaxed and loose. A thought that she had wondered about many times before flitted through her mind, “Wonder if that’s a side effect of my genetics? Sex takes an edge off me like nothing else....” She let the thought slide away, there were more pressing matters to consider.
Letting the world in came first. The blond allowed her surroundings to register. Samantha was on her left, curled against her side, head cuddled into her shoulder, an arm draped across Lil’s chest. On the right was Tenya, her back tight against that side of Lil’s body. The two women’s contact felt good. As she enjoyed the feel of their bodies against hers, Lillee also listened to them breath, watched them in sleep. Her thoughts reviewed the evening before. “Last night was good. Very good.” The threesome had flowed exceptionally well. Tenya fit into her, and Sam’s style like a missing piece. It had surprised Lillee. “I could get used to more of that... on a regular basis.” she realized slowly. “What to do? What to do?” Lillee wondered. A casual whim on her part, had turned out a bit more serious then she could have guessed, or hoped.

Lillee Looked down at her indigo skinned lover, the sleeping singer’s face was relaxed, content. Lillee organized her thoughts, “Oh Sam, you like Ten quite a bit don’t you? She was the only one of your old lovers you ever would talk to me about more then casually. Made me jealous sometimes. I didn’t understand. You two always were closer then most of us growing up... And now having seen you two together... I get it. She is special. Do I want to share you with her? Do you want that?“

Shifting her attention to the other woman, Lillee watched Tenya’s tattoos lazily slide into one another. Like their sleeping owner, they were calm, their colors muted. “There is a lot more to you then I expected Ten. I like your calmness. Your acceptance. You mold to things... to me....” mused Lillee, realizing that she liked the feeling of Tenya’s attention more then she had thought. “Perhaps I do need two....”

Lillee lay still and let herself feel the women near her again, she could sense Samantha’s heart beating slowly against her side. With her feet, she could feel Tenya’s, the woman had pressed them to hers overnight, “Probably because I’m so much warmer.” the blond assumed. Minutes passed. As they did, her mind turned over the stew of ideas she had tossed together.

“I think my love, we need to talk.” concluded Lillee.

Turning back to the slumbering Samantha, she took a fingertip and gently ran it along the curve of the singers exposed breast. Moving from just under her arm, down the side, along the bottom and up towards the nipple. “Time to wake up dear one.” she whispered.

Sam stirred slightly, pulling her arm down to cover her side.

This time Lillee placed a fingertip at the sleeping woman's waist, and slowly dragged it towards her, swinging under the protective arm, and back up the breast again. This time when she reached the nipple, she lightly swirled around it a few times, then gave it several feathery light strokes. “Wake up time Blue.” she whispered again.

“hmmmmm? heeeh..... mmmmm.” murmured Sam as she twitched. The curve of a smile turned up the corner of her mouth.

Lillee continued to tickle the nipple that she could get at, occasionally sprinkling gentle tickles upon the wide aureola the surrounded it. The long sensitive nip was hardening in response to her attentions.

“ohmmmm, hehe, hhhhhee” Samantha groggily swatted at the tickly feeling that intruded on her sleep. It didn’t stop. So she rolled over onto her back to escape. That plan didn’t turn out too well. The tickle spread to her other breast, and occasionally swept up to her neck, to tease her ears. “hehheh! stoppit.... wanna sleep.. heh.” Slowly Sam’s mind was kicking in, becoming aware to the situation.

“Wake up love.” came Lillee’s quiet whisper. She was now alternating between tracing each of Sam’s breasts gently, stoking the ribs in short fast strokes, then swinging back up to attack the nipples again. Both had hardened now, and Lil took extra time to trace up and down each.

“hehhehe! hehehe! Lil? hehe... no fair..... mmmmm! not gonna git up for ya. heh!” Murmured Sam playfully.

Knowing that her lover was awake now, and just playing about, Lil went to work on the sensitive areas that she could reach with slightly heavier strokes. She concentrated on the breasts undersides and nipples again.

“Oh no! hmmmm! hehehhehe! *snort* hehehheheh! mmmmm!” With this stronger outburst Sam couldn’t keep her eyes closed any more, they popped open. The first thing she saw was Lillee looking down at her with a smile.

“Good morning baby. Sleep well?” Asked Lil, stopping her attack.

With a smile, and a tiny stretch, that ended with her hands behind her head, Samantha answered, “mmmmmmhmmm... Hi Lil... don’t stop.... it was nice when you were doin it light like.”

Obligingly, Lillee started to gently tickle with her fingertips again. Now that Sam had stretched her hands over her head, she occasionally traced into the hollows of Sam’s underarms, causing the woman to suck in her breath and wiggle a bit on each pass. A riot of goose bumps spread over Samantha’s dark blue skin. Lil spoke as her hand moved. “Always happy to please Blue. We need to have a little talk, an important talk, before I head off for my competition today.”

“The Bering swim right? mmmm, nice...” asked Sam, enjoying the light tease.

The blond athlete responded, “Yes love, The Bearing Decathlon, from Alaska, swim to Diomede island, run it’s length, then back into the sea and on to Siberia. It’s only a touch over 50 miles, but I’ll be gone for the better part of today, and might not be back ‘til tomorrow, longer if I do real well. I wanted to discuss last night before I went.”

Sam smiled, and not only because Lil was stroking her nipples again, “It was real fun...ah! mmmm... It was nice to play with T again. Thank you for.. mmmm heh! you know.... letting me play with her. Ahhh yesss like that.... there!”

Lillee tickle-teased Sam for a bit while she worked out her thoughts. Sam giggled quietly, and kept shifting to let Lil find new places to stroke. “hehehehe, mmm, heheheh ah ah... hehe.”

“Blue, I was thinking, I think I might like having her about more. It felt right with both of you last night... she made me enjoy you more... seeing you happy with her.... you know what I mean?” said Lillee. Her tickling trailed off.

Samantha became very alert. “You mean you think you might like her to be part of us?”

Carefully Lillee answered, “I think so..... I’ve never been happier in my life with anyone like I am with you Blue, and last night, she made me feel good, when I saw her make you so happy, and seeing that made me happier....fuck... I’m all tangled up inside.” Confusion crossed her angular face.

Sam swung her arms around her lovers neck, and pulled her down onto her. Their faces were inches apart. She looked into Lil’s Green eyes. Quietly she said, “Lil, she’s always been real special to me, you and I have fire, we feed offa each other. You know how good we are together...” Sam kissed her quickly, enjoying the heat of Lil’s lips. “She and I were different... like water runnin’ together, we’d get lost in ourselves, forget who was who and it would be good... but confusing, ya know? We always needed space after a bit. It made things hard.... With you it’s easy. I know how things are supposed to be all the time, and it feels so good. I trust you... Love you.” She kissed the blond again.
“With you with us... I knew myself. I could melt into her, but still be safe... be me... It was... it was... I loved it.” She smiled up at her lover, ran a hand through the blonds short hair. “If you think you could love her... It, It... it would make me happy. I love you, I love her, having both of you would be... wonderful.” She kissed Lil again.

Lil waited to make sure Sam was done, then answered, “I’d like to try it Sam. I think we three could be something good. You know I’m not great at this sort of stuff, but this feels right, doesn’t it?”

“It feels very right.” Samantha reassured Lil. “You want me to see how she feels about it? Talk to her... use my charms on her?” she added the joke with a smile and wiggle.

Grinning back, Lil answered, “Yes Blue. Talk to her. I think it would be best coming from you. Think she’ll want to?”

“Yes, I think she felt it also. I think she’s missed me more then she knew. I’ll convince her. ” promised the singer. As she talked, she slid her knee up between Lil’s legs, and kissed her again. “Got time before you head out?”

Settling her body into Samantha’s, Lillee answered, “Of course my greedy one. Man! She sleeps like the dead doesn’t she?” indicating the sleeping Tenya with a backward flick of her head.

“Yah she does, won’t wake 'til she’s ready... that has it’s plusses too.” said Sam, kissing Lil deeply, and letting her hands start to wander over the warm athletic body pressing down upon her own.

Soon both women were lost in each other. Tenya slept on, unaware.

Alone in his suite, Aron was deep in the zone, programming a delicate emotional parsing reaction routine. NeoStomp music played at high volume as he swiveled about, from holoboard to holoboard, keying in code. He was literally encased in the virtual terminals and the floating holographic data of his work. Occasionally he would take a gulp of the cola that was near at hand, it rested upon the only real surface in his work area.
It was during one of these such pauses that he noticed an alert light blinking over the holoboard that he reserved for recreational use. He made the thumbs up save command, archiving his work, and backhanded the music off. He preferred kinetic over vox when he coded. It gave him a greater feeling of control. “Real programmers TYPE.” passed through his thoughts. “They feel the code. Bend it to their will.”

“Let’s see what you have found for me.” mused Aron, swiveling around to the recreational unit, and waving it to life.

A news piece snapped into silent holographic view. A very attractive newswoman was standing in some plush living space. Behind her, one could see the sunrise through a large window that seemed to have had a large hole slagged through it, and was later hastily patched.

Interested, Aron waved the sound up.

“...scene of yet another of the daring Onyx Night-Thief crimes. In the dead of night, while most Citizens slept, a daring robbery took place in this very apartment! It is suspected that the famous Night-Thief gained entry by impressively scaling the outside of the tower, and breaching the window here.” The cam view zoomed onto the window’s damaged area.
“Upon gaining entry, the thief easily overpowered the homeowners, and somehow managed to open a highly secure wall safe.” The cam view shot down the hall to show the open safe, before returning to focus on the blond news reader.
“We here at Feed74 have an exclusive interview with the woman that the thief held prisoner for over an hour!” The cam pulled back to reveal a woman with shockingly pink hair. “She looks rather exhausted, but also satisfied somehow.” Aron thought idly.

The newswoman introduced the pink haired woman as Tammy Luccis. As the two women sat for an interview, Aron was amazed that Tammy’s top stayed in place. Thoughts of the equations to calculate the stress on the tops thin shoulder straps distracted him for an instant. He picked up on Tammy’s second sentence. “No, Maicy, my husband just doesn’t want to discuss it. He did his best to defend me, but was overpowered by that sneaky woman. He was so brave! He made an official report, and just wants to move on, and doesn’t like to dwell.” Maicy, the reporter, looked concerned. “Quiet understandable. We at Feed74 hope that he is well. Now I understand that you spoke to the Night Thief?”...

The rest of the interview was basic infotainment. Tammy described how the spooky thief frightened her into revealing the safes code, and made it clear that she would be thrilled to discuss the ordeal in great detail with any one whom might want to option her experience. Much chest jiggling ensued. Growing bored, Aron waved the holo off. The last thing he heard from the interview was a high squeaky voice interrupting by saying “Food?”

“Not a word about the house security system or AI.” He reflected. “Do they not want to share, or are just too dumb to talk about it? Either way, it was clear the insertion had worked.” The programmer spun about in his chair with a shout of satisfaction. “My best hack yet!” He vaguely wondered if they could figure out how he’d slipped it to that units AI, and doubted that they could. AI’s liked puzzles, and tricking them into opening stuff they shouldn’t wasn’t too hard when you knew how.
“Goes to show what happens! You can’t trust a machine to make hard choices, even if it is a mega genius.” he thought, and tapped his forehead, adding an ancient slogan, with origins in a far darker time, when AI’s did attempt to make some choices that mankind disagreed with. “Can’t beat the meat!”

In the glow of his holoboards he sat back and thought. “Always happy to help Talyn with her little hobby. She comes up with such interesting challenges to work out. Nice changes of pace.” Thinking about the woman, his curiosity was aroused. Turning to one of his systems, with a few hand gestures Aron opened a live feed link into Talyn and Don’s suite. They had privacy sealed, but it was trivial for him to slide around that, and get a few of the loose nanocams that infested everything to spark, and shoot out some footage. The act of doing so was called ‘feedpeeking’, underground ‘FeePee’ groups held competitions to see who could get the best ‘peeks’. Aron had won many such contests.

He had the image form up on a blank wall, and was gifted with a shot of Talyn enthusiastically riding Don, head thrown back in pleasure as they moved together. Muting Tayln’s loud cries of pleasure, and Don’s counterpoint of deep groans, Aron wobbled the cams perspective about the room, and zoomed in onto a small green object that was on a table. It resolved as a finely carved jade tiger. He studied the work of art. “Why she wants you little guys is beyond me, and why she doesn’t just fab you is even more mysterious. But hobbies are pretty weird, and don’t need to make sense I guess.” With a shrug he waved the feed off. “I’ll need to ask her what really happened in the apartment with that woman,“ Aron reminded himself, “Talyn is many things, but spooky is not one of them.”

Bored, he feedpeeked around the loft.

Bree was sitting at her desk unit asking it questions. He zoomed in on her back, and looked at her freckles for a bit. They intrigued him. The random pattern was interesting.

He changed rooms. Barely visible under her blankets, He could see only the top of a sleeping Statcha’s head. “Nothing to see here.” he thought.

Snapping to Lillee and Samantha’s room he found Sam, and to his surprise, Tenya, both in the suites huge bed. “How the hell did that happen?” He wondered. Lillee was no place to be found. A few clicks through the houses system showed that she had left the loft about a quarter hour ago. A quick poke into the buildings systems showed him that she had taken a drop tube to the public pod terminal, housed in a lower underground level, and had headed off in a westward direction.

“Her competition!” Aron remembered. “Swimming the Bering sea in December, talk about weird hobbies.” He shuddered at the thought of the ice capped, frigid water his friend would soon be swimming in. “Crazy!”

The feed showing Samantha and Tenya was showing some signs of activity. The indigo skinned woman had woken up, and was sitting cross-legged on the bed looking down at her sleeping companion in silent contemplation.

Aron watched with interest. Sam always intrigued him, but was scary at the same time. She just did things without thinking, and danced through the results. A memory of a kiss that she had planted on his lips, for no reason her could see, months ago surfaced. “Soft, and she tasted tart, like berries.” Aron remembered, rubbing a finger across his lips unconsciously. Without a goal, he zoomed his view about the room. Clothing lay scattered about, as did several items that he took to be bondage devises, and a large flaccid two headed dildo. He studied it for a bit, concluding, “Very Nice! Very high end. I wonder how it’s routines figure out how to do what and when?” He slid his perspective up and down nervously as he mused. Imagined routines ran through his head. “Wish I’d saw it working.”

By the time he had refocused on the women, Sam had gotten a number of stickstrips from someplace, which she had set on a pillow, and was busy stripping the tangled blankets and sheets off the bed. From the lack of subtlety that she exhibited while doing this, Aron decided that she was not afraid, or didn’t care if she woke up Tenya. He zoomed in on the still sleeping woman. Aron had always liked her tattoos. She had once let him sketch a picture of her that highlighted them. That, and several others he’d done of his friends decorated the walls of his bedroom.

Tenya was laying on her back. One arm behind her head, under the pillow, the other at her side. She had full breasts, not as quite large as Samantha’s Aron noted, splitting the screen, and taking two stills for comparison. “Pretty close though...” Aron liked the human form, how it all fit, it’s variety. He continued to compare the woman out of idle curiosity. Sam was taller, at 6’1” to Tenya’s even 6’. But Tenya had the wider hips of the pair. Snapping a still of Samantha from behind, Aron poked about in his image files until he pulled up a similar shot of Tenya that he’d gotten a ways back, and tossed it up next to the new one of Sam. Aron lost himself in his aesthetic studies, before long he’d covered a wall with dozens of stills, he found so much to like in both of the women’s features.

While Aron peeped, and measured, and mused, Samantha had been busy stripsticking Tenya to the beds mattress, which she had dialed to a much harder setting. Playfully she had decided to have some tickly fun with the woman, much as Lillee had with her earlier. However, along the way the idea had mutated. Sam had decided that she wanted a chance to tickle the hell out of someone for a change. People were always tormenting her, not that she didn’t like it, but she wanted a turn to dish it out. “I never seem to be able to get Lil, but here was T... and now perhaps if we are all gonna be a trio, I can talk her into getting Lil with me sometimes. Besides, I owe her one for last night!” The singer finished sticking down Tenya’s last wrist over her head. She was now nicely stretched out, pinned at each limb. Samantha climbed astride Tenya, and settled her weight onto the sleeping woman's hips, and her own knees.

“Let’s see if I can remember how to wake ya T.” Sam said. She bent forward, and kissed a trail up Tenya’s neck, and gently nibbled on the woman's right earlobe. “T... wakey wakey” she hummed, letting the words vibrate her lips a bit around the captured earlobe. She ended it with a soft purr.

“Geh!” shouted Tenya, her eyes opening and trying to focus.

“Good morning!” chirped Samantha, looking down at the surprised Tenya. “That always did getcha up in the morning fast like.”

Smiling, Tenya spoke around a yawn, “That it does Sam, that it does, nice that you remember the little things.” It was around then she discovered that she was trapped. “Got plans for me Sam? This one of Lil’s ideas?” she shook her trapped arms, to indicate her questions focus.

“Nope! it’s all my idea!” answered Sam, “Lil’s gone for the day to her race, and she said I could play with you if I wanted. Well, not quite like that, but sorta...” she trailed off. “Did you like last night T? And I mean more then the sex stuff, I mean with us together again.”

“It was nice Sam,” the captive woman answered. “I’ve missed you. Since you and Lil went exclusive earlier this year, I sorta figured we were done with our.. whatever it was.”

Sam gave her a quick kiss. “Whatever is a good word for it! We were sure good at confusing each other weren't we?”

“Yes... yes we were.” Tenya looked wistful for a moment. “You are a handful Sam. I never quite could find a way to keep a handle on you, and you’d go do stuff that hurt..... I know you never meant to... but... you know.... Lillee seems to handle you well though.”

With her lovers name, Samantha smiled. “Yah she does. she keeps me from too much mischief, and never lets me get away with things I shouldn't. It feels right. She likes you you know.”

Tenya took a moment to parse the words she heard. “Likes me how Sam?”

“Sorta like she likes me silly!” Samantha kissed Tenya again, letting her lips linger for a moment before speaking again. “She likes what you make her feel. Lil doesn’t talk about stuff like that easy. But she did with me while you slept. She’s good at knowin’ when things are right. Her hunches are real good. She’d like it if you’d want to be with us... to see how things would work. I’d love it too, I miss you T, I think we could be great as three. Softly she added “I love you.”

Tenya answered quickly. “I love you too Sam. Never questioned that, just never thought it was a option we could make work. That was sad a bit, but OK, some stuff doesn’t work like we want, that’s life. I DO like Lil. I feel comfortable around her, safe. She pushes me to do things I’d never ever think of doing on my own. I don’t always like the trip, but I have to admit, the results have been nice. I like that. Sometimes I think I need a push. Kiss me again.”

Sam gave Tenya a long slow kiss that ended up in both women taking a moment of silence when it ended. Tenya spoke first. “I’m not sure how it will go Sam, but I’ll try it. At worst, if it doesn’t go, we’ll be back to just friends again, and along the way I’ll get a lot more good memories of you. And part of me does want Lil somehow. It’ll take time to for me to figure it out... but you’ll help won’t you?”

“Of course!” replied a happy Sam. She leaned forwards, planted a hand above each of Tenya’s shoulders and looked down at the bronze skinned woman face. Their noses almost touched. “But first you and I have somethin to settle up! Last night you didn’t help me! We could’a had Lil! But No! you hada get all moral, and she got me!”

“I couldn’t Sam! I’d promised! You know I always keep my word!” Pleaded Tenya playfully.

“Yes I know. And I can respect that. But you still owe me! And Lil told me a secret that’s gonna help me collect!” With that announcement Sam dropped back onto her heels, and began to swirl her fingers around both of Tenya’s aureolas at the same time.

“Oh Gods Sam NOOOOOOOO! Geheeyahh! Geheeyah! Fuck! AHHO! AhHO! ahhahahahahha! HEHEHEHA! AHAHAHAHAH! Stoppit! Saaaaaaam! AHEEEE!” screamed Tenya in surprise and ticklish reaction.

“I can’t believe I knew you for so long and never found out about this!” Samantha teased, maintaining her aureola tickling, but broadening out to the sides of the breasts also. “Lil told me it drives you nuts... but I didn’t imagine...”

“HEHEHEHE! Oh FUCK! SAM! HEHEHHEHE! GEHEEE! GEEHEEE! STOPPIT! HEHEHEHEHE!” continued Tenya before descending into less coherent screams and shrieks. She was trying to buck Sam off, but to no avail, the singer had herself too well balanced.

Sam kept up the attack for a few minutes longer, forcing Tenya to silent laughter, her head swinging from side to side eyes tightly shut.

Sam eased up, lightening things to the level of the light tickles she herself had enjoyed earlier. “You gonna help me next time?” she demanded in fun.

“Gehhhee! Geehhhhe! Oh please... I can’t hehehe, I can’t heheheh! SAM! HEHEHHE! It’s too fuckin much! HEHEHHEHHHE! please! ahhahahahahahaha. Answered Tenya.

Samantha eased back another level. “That’s not an answer!”

Tenya was able to gather herself a bit, “hehehe. hhehee. I’m gonna get you hehe soooo bad when I can Sam! heheeh!”

“What did you say? You want me to tickle your armpits? OK!” announced the singer in response to Tenya’s defiant response. Both blue hands dug in.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO! Gehahahahah! Geeeehhhehehhehehe! hehehe! stopit Sam! ahahahahaha! ahahahahah!” Tenya laughed away.

Samantha was having a lot of fun. She rarely got the better of anyone like this, and was playfully enjoying the power she usually didn’t seek. She stole a kiss from the giggling woman under her control, continuing to torment her pits, as she did.

“Sam! ahahahahahah! ya gotta stahlp! ahahah! come on! geheehe gehhhehe! begged Tenya.

“I’m only gettin started! we have all morning! How about your tummy?” Sam’s hands spidered they way down to Tenya’s tight, but heaving stomach.

“Gehhhhahahya! please Sam! hehe! gehehehe! ahhh noo, gehehet he! he! get out of my bellybutton! geheheheh! gehhehe! PLEASE!” Begging and squirming was about all Tenya could manage in the face of Sam’s new attentions.

Samantha gave the laughing woman a break, and let her gather herself. “Gonna help me with Lil sometime? She can’t hold you to no promise if you’re her lover. She might get us back, but that’s just fair.”

Enjoying her respite, Tenya answered slowly to buy time, but when she did, it was with a defiant smile. “ Do your worst! I’m going to promise you nothing. NOTHING! Other then that I’ll get you Sam! I know what makes you nuts! Yeargha! hahahahahah! hahahahaha! NooOO! HaHAHA! Oh HOHO! AH! AH! AHHAHHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! GHAHAH!”

Sam had returned to the dark haired woman’s nipples again. “Then I guess I’ll have to keep you my prisoner then!” she began to experiment to find what type of tickling provoked the best response.

Soon Tenya’s unbridled howls and gasps filled the room again. While the tickling was indeed a torture to her, part of her mind was enjoying it also. Occasionally she would be able to focus enough to let thoughts gel for a bit, “It’s nice to be close with her again... to play.... and I’ll get even! Yes I will!.... No! not there! Not There........!” and shattered, as total hysteria was once more forced it’s way in and took over.

“Sam! AhAH Gehahahahaha Gehheheha Oh! Oh! Stoppit! PLEASE! SAM! Gehehehehehe! AH AH AH HAHAHAHAH!”

To be continued in World of When Part 8

An excellent job as always! The attention to detail really fleshes out the world to an exceptional degree, as do the characterizations. The erotic buildup to the tickling scenes adds a delicious touch. Superb work!

Kunzite said:
An excellent job as always! The attention to detail really fleshes out the world to an exceptional degree, as do the characterizations. The erotic buildup to the tickling scenes adds a delicious touch. Superb work!

I couldn't have said it better, myself. Incredible work, Myriads.

Myr, you've outdone yourself! What a mind resides behind those "realist" eyes, eh? ;)

In all seriousness, thank you for providing the community with such a creative and inventive series. It is truly appreciated, especially by the other writers around here. Wonderful, wonderful work, my friend.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back