• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FOR YOUR EARS ONLY

teasure

For Your Ears Only

The sun is squeezing itself into tight, paper-thin rays, and slipping through the narrow cracks of the curtain’s edge. Its effect on the room can only be described as “lazily-distant”, and yet it goes unnoticed by me. The air in the room is heavy, a heaviness that increases with every breath and sigh from my trembling lips, and this too, is lost on me. Nor do I notice the sound of the music playing softly in the background, or even the weight of my beloved Vely as she lay upon me. I no longer even notice the constant tug of the silk scarves she so mischievously used to bind me in my sleep. For what seems like hours, I have been left with only one sensation, and one sensation alone, and that is the incessant caress of my increasingly sensitive nipples by her teasing tongue and her wickedly adept thumbs.

I awoke to that familiar sensation as it roused me from my slumber and aroused me to attention. A smile crept over my face as I reached to hug my one true love, only to find that I could not.

“Hey, what the hell…”

“Shhh…” she said, as an even bigger smile crept over her face. “You are all mine! Si, Papito?”

“Si, Mamita, but this is not fair!”

“Too bad. You are mine. I can do anything I want!”
And she emphasized each sentence with a quick flick of her tongue across my left nipple.

“And besides, you were having your fun torturing my ticklish toes with your lips and tongue, driving me crazy, and now it’s my turn!”

“Baby, please! This is so not fair! And where did you find those scarves anyway…”

“Callate! Chismoso.” She cut me off. “You were ‘e-snoring’ and I went ‘e-sploring’. I found lots of goodies, see.” She lifted a long, fluffy red feather she’d swiped from a vase on the mantle above the fireplace.

“We will put this to good use as soon as I’m done drinking my leche.”

Without actually putting the feather down, she returned happily to her task of licking my now erect nipples. I shuddered and moaned as her talented tongue quickly found, and skillfully attacked it’s targets. As she teased them to even further erection, she slowly twirled the feather along my neck and lower arms, gently grazing my skin.

“Mmm…baby, please!”

She was now rapidly licking my right nipple while softly stroking the left one with the thumb of her right hand, which held the feather, and that motion caused the feather to dip slowly into my armpit. The combination of these sensations was beginning to get to me and I tugged firmly at the scarves that held my arms above my head. This made me realize that I was indeed “all hers”, both in my heart, and more immediately important, I was, for the moment, physically “all hers”, to do with as she pleased.

“You are MINE!” she said, as if reading my mind.

Now she leaned up and slowly raised both thumbs to her mouth to moisten them with her sweet saliva, and my eyes grew wide as I realized what this meant.

“No, no, no, don’t do that baby!”

Her eyes, her beautiful eyes, gleamed with delight, and her smile grew even wider as she lowered those wicked thumbs and began stroking both nipples at once.
She was driving me mad! She knew I loved this, and she was taking full advantage of my helpless situation to playfully arouse me and turn me on.

“These nipples are mine, and I can do whatever I want …for as long as I want!” and with that, she leaned back down and began licking and stroking and teasing and caressing me into oblivion.

She continued stimulating me until I was breathing heavily and moaning loudly and then she would slow down, bringing my passions to a slow simmer. She kept this up for what seemed like hours, until she finally seemed to take notice of the firmness raging at her soft belly.

“Mmm…what do we have down here?” she said, as she lifted herself off me completely.
“Ooh, that looks fun to play with too!” she spoke with that same delightful gleam in her eyes.
“But first we should make this a little more fun.”

With that said, she crawled up to me and began kissing me and I devoured her lips like a starving man. All the simmering heat she’d built up in me was coming out in this kiss as we passionately savoured each other’s lips. I felt her reaching up above me and thought she was going to release me when she broke off the kiss and her hands returned with yet another scarf.

“What are you going to do with that?” I asked, as she opened it fully and smiled that beautiful smile at me.

She let it fall across my face and chest and then leaned down to yet again kiss my lips through the scarf. Her hands moved down to where the scarf had covered my nipples and began to caress them through the soft silk.
I strained in my bonds as the total sensation of her silk covered lips and thumbs drove me to even greater heights of passion. She stopped kissing and began to draw lazy circles around my nipples with her fingernails. The sensation through the soft, tight silk was pushing me ever higher, and I began to squirm and softly moan at this simple caress. She giggled softly and continued teasing them until they were straining against the silk.

“This one needs more attention because he’s smaller than the other one.” she said, as she concentrated her teasing on my left nipple.
She drew her nails across the silk, gently scraping the tip, over and over as my squirming became more insistent. She then suddenly lifted the silk from that nipple and began bathing it with long slow strokes of her warm wet tongue. I, meanwhile, was going out of my mind!

“Vely, please! You are driving me crazy!” I cried, as her tongue simply would not stop its devilish attack upon my incredibly sensitive and incredibly helpless nipples.

I pulled fiercely at the scarves and then moaned even louder as her wet thumbs went back to work, stroking and torturing my nipples, which were now as hard as pebbles! Then, just as quickly, her tongue returned and she began to wickedly alternate between licking and stroking until I thought I would lose it right there!

Then suddenly everything stopped. I was still straining against the scarves, and I could feel my cock straining and twitching in the air, and I opened my eyes to realize the scarf was still covering my face. I could not see my beloved, but somehow I knew she was wearing that playfully wicked smile.

“Baby, please! What are you doing to m…eeeee?” My words were cut short as I suddenly felt the stroke of the feather between my thighs.

“Baby, no! No, no, no! Please! This is not fair!” I pleaded.

“You are mine! Si? Tell me you are mine,” she said, in that voice I just love to hear.

“I am yours! I am all yours! But this is not fair!”

“No?” she leaned in close and I could feel her lips as she nibbled on my ear through the silk.

“You had fun nibbling on my toes, driving me nuts, didn’t you?”

“Yes, but…”

“And you enjoyed making me giggle like crazy while you were licking the soles of my “ticklish” feet, didn’t you?”

“Yes, but this is…”

“Not fair? Oh, I think this is very fair. And it’s going to be fair for a very long time, so you just lay back and… relax. Yeah, just relax and… let go.”

“Ahhh…ieee!” I yelped, as I felt the feather once again being dragged slowly up my legs to lightly trail off at my straining need.

“You are mine, all mine, and you’re in for one long night, Papito.”

“Te amo, Mamita. Te amo!”

She was right. I am hers. I am all hers. I love her more than she will ever know. I love her more than even ‘I’ will ever know!

And she’s right about something else. I did so enjoy teasing and tickling her sweet toes with my lips and tongue. It was incredibly arousing watching her squirm around and feeling her delicious toes wiggling like mad in my mouth. I did take a wicked pleasure in hearing her whimper and sigh, and her sweet giggles are simply music to my ears! I love this woman like nobody’s business, and I so enjoy our intimate times together. And I must admit that teasing and tickling her and hearing her giggle, turns me on like nobody’s business! And now she is teasing and tickling me and driving me absolutely crazy with desire for her, and I am absolutely loving it, and loving her. She is the love of my life and I would do anything to please her.

(Please don’t tell her how much I’m enjoying this because I can’t take much more of this or I’m going to explode!)

~Teasure~

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back