• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls' Weekend

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Part 1 just sets the stage...meet our characters, three friends (MAY be based on real people :)) who are spending a summer weekend together in a Vermont cabin:

Cassie: Blonde shoulder-length hair, 5'2", age 26. Very spunky, energetic, giggly. A ball of fire, power-packed. Definite alpha-dog in her relationships with others; likes to have control, doesn't like to be pushed around. An ass-kicker in that sense. Star athlete in college, runner. Very outdoorsy. Has a boyfriend. Considerably ticklish but basically doesn't let herself get into ticklish situations. Size 7 feet, a little bit rough but pretty, with medium-length toes - occasional polish but not often.

Skylar: Brown, shoulder-length wavy hair, 5'8", age 26. Flirtatious, sexy, playful, fun. Warm but a little but shy, too. Likes to party, but also likes to curl up with a good book. Bisexual. As far as we know, doesn't seem to be ALL that ticklish and has revealed she's "only ticklish in one spot." Size 8.5 feet, slightly wide, cute toes pressed together, never seen with polish.

Rachel: Brown, shoulder length hair, 5'5", age 26. Elegant and a little bit princess-y. Dry sense of humor. Has a boyfriend. Has revealed she's "only ticklish in a few spots", including her feet. Her feet are size 6 with super-high arches, short-ish toes, never seen with polish.

The weekend is for the three girls to finally see each other again, relax and have fun. It's Saturday evening after a long day in the sun and they're back at the cabin, drinking wine and lounging on the couch.

To be continued.....

The girls were beginning to get a bit tipsy, drinking wine and having been in the sun all day. Skylar and Rachel in particular loved to give each other massages and did it all the time. Skylar was sitting on the couch massaging Rachel's back while Rachel was sitting on the floor. She hit a spot on Rachel's side that made Rachel flinch.

"What was that??" Skylar asked.

"Tickle," Rachel said matter-of-factly.

"You're never ticklish when I massage you," Skylar said. "What's going on??"

"I don't know," said Rachel calmly. "I'm not usually ticklish, except my feet."

Cassie leapt off the couch suddenly on to the floor. "Ticklish feet!!" she yelled and started tickling Rachel's bare soles, which were exposed with her legs pointing straight out. Rachel jerked both her feet away and threw her head back in laughter. "YOU are so mean," she said.

Then Skylar started running her fingers up and down Rachel's sides. Rachel started squirming. "Thought you weren't ticklish there, Rach!" Skylar taunted.

"Well I am today!" Rachel said, a little bit annoyed. "Cut it out!!" But Skylar didn't stop, and Cassie was able to use her strong arms to pry Rachel's feet out from under her and start tickling them again. "NO!!!" Rachel cried out. She collapsed to the floor, not so much laughing, but squirming, making faces, and trying desperately to get away. When it finally stopped, she said. "You guys SUCK. You're gonna pay!" She immediately turned around and tackled Skylar and pinned her down.

"Where are YOU ticklish, Sky?" she started wiggling her fingers around Skylar's stomach and ribs.

"Nowhere," Skylar replied.

Cassie went for Skylar's feet and got some squirming response as Sky tried to protect the sole of one foot by covering it with the other.

"How about your neck?" Rachel asked as she wiggled her fingers around Skylar's neck.

Skylar started laughing. "Yes! Okay!! Yes, a little bit on the neck!" she giggled. "Now let me go!"

"Do you have any other spots?" Cassie asked.

"NO!"

Cassie dug her fingers into Skylar's inner thigh and Skylar exploded. She went from giggle to thrashing hysterical laughter in an instant, and couldn't get any words out. She thrashed and tried to push the girls off of her, but she was rendered helpless by the tickling.

"How about your armpits, Sky?" Rachel asked, while Cassie kept going on her thighs. Sky couldn't speak but was shaking her head in a panic. When Rachel started tickling her armpits, she practically was convulsing.

"Wow," Rachel said tauntingly. "For someone who's not ticklish, you sure seem like you have some sensitive areas..."

When they finally let up, Skylar said, "Fuck you!! That was NOT fair. You guys are the WORST."

"You did it to me," Rachel said.

"We didn't do it to Cassie though," Skylar said.

Cassie started running out of the room. "Oh but Cass you're so tough," Skylar called after her. "You couldn't possibly be ticklish."

"I'm not!" Cassie called from the other room, where she'd now closed the door.

The girls got to the door and tried to push it in, but Cassie was holding it shut firmly. "We can do it!" Sky said. "There's two of us and one of her." They pushed and pushed and finally got the door open into the bedroom. Cassie had nowhere to go, and Skylar grabbed her and pushed her onto the bed. She immediately started tickling her sides.

When Cassie starts laughing, she laughs HARD and really gets going and doesn't stop. This was most often the case when she found something funny - and she really never let anyone tickle her because being that vulnerable wasn't part of her persona.

She was kicking and thrashing but then Rachel sat on her legs and started tickling her bare feet. Cassie's laughter grew harder as she grasped for breath. "AHH!! Ahh!!!! Stop!!!! STOP!!!" she screamed in between gasps.

"You shouldn't have tickled my feet," Rachel said. "I'm just getting you back." She grabbed a hairbrush that was on the bed and started running the bristles up and down Cassie's soles. Cassie laughed even louder and harder.

"Aww, the toughest girl in school isn't so tough now!" Skylar taunted.

They finally stopped. Cassie caught her breath and got up and ran into the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower and LOCKING the door so you bitches can't get me!!"

The girls' relationship changed after that night.....knowing just how ticklish the others really were.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back