• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Street Fighter IV: Crimson Viper at the mercy of Juri Han

suikoden

4th Level Red Feather
Here's a short, (hopefully) sweet custom story I did recently. The brief was to write some tic-fic based on this excellent piece of artwork:

http://oekakitickles.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4othyg

Crimson Viper groaned to herself. Shards of imagery from her battle with the Korean fighter, Juri-Han, punctured her consciousness. Knowing the Korean to be a taekwondo fighter, the American had been prepared for a barrage of flying and spinning kicks. She had been a little surprised when the superkicker had unleashed a palm strike to her solar plexus which had overloaded her with ki energy causing her brain to short circuit. She had blacked out.

The statuesque redhead awoke face down on a soft surface. Her hands were folded behind her head and as she tried to move them down she found they were stuck fast. The haziness in her brain disappeared instantly as she sensed she was in danger. She attempted to roll over but her legs were strapped down above and below the knee and at the ankle.

“Wakey wakey, Maya,” a voice teased. Viper’s jaw tightened with anger as she recognised the voice of the Korean.

“Where did you learn that name?” Viper growled. “You better let me up now or you’re in a world of trouble. Playtime’s over now.”

“Playing? Is that what you were doing when I humiliated you in combat?” Juri giggled. “You seemed quite serious to me. It’s just a shame you are hopelessly outmatched, even with all your clever gadgets. Speaking of which, I took off your rocket boots as I don’t want you flying off on me.”

Maya wriggled her toes and realised her feet were bare. “You’ve taken my socks off as well. What are you doing?” There was an anxious edge to her voice now.

“You’ll find out!” The Korean sang in response. “Besides you have such pretty feet, it would be a shame to keep them covered up.”
Maya tried to look around. She appeared to be in a hi-tech lab of some description and she was strapped onto a segmented red mattress coated in red vinyl.

“Let me up, Juri. You want to play games, that’s fine but this is getting serious.”

“On the contrary, it’s getting more fun, for me anyway. While you were out cold I helped myself to those gloves of yours and I’ve been figuring out how they work.”

There was a crystalline hum and Maya felt her back being arched. She was lifted up until she was bent backwards to form a large C-shape. She felt horribly vulnerable as Juri strolled round to face her. “Jeez, you can’t keep me like this, I can barely breathe!”

“I’ve wanted you like this for a long time Miss so-called Crimson Viper. I have no intention of letting you go for quite a while.” The pink feng shui engine in the Korean’s left eye pulsed with menace as she placed her hands on Maya’s bare sides and squeezed the smooth muscle.
Maya shivered and tried to shrug Juri’s hands off but she didn’t have much wriggle room.

“I’ve always wondered if these were real, the look too good to be true,” Juri said, reaching up to squeeze Maya’s impressive breasts. “What do you know? They are real, what fun! Oh Crimson, your cheeks are blazing as red as your hair.”

“Get your hands off me.” Maya said through gritted teeth.

In response, Juri ripped open Maya’s tight white sleeveless shirt. Buttons skittered across the floor as the shirt was shredded in the Korean’s hands. She then tore open Maya’s skimpy black bra. “You won’t be needed those. You can keep the tie though,” Juri winked.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Maya raged. The proud American felt thoroughly humiliated at being bound and exposed in this fashion.

“Getting you ready,” Juri breathed. “I like fighting hot women, it’s sexy, it makes me horny.”

“What?” Maya said in disbelief.

Juri grabbed a handful of Maya’s hair and then kissed her passionately, thrusting her tongue into the redhead’s mouth. She pressed up against the American and then reached down to knead her muscular buttocks through her tight black pants.

Maya wrenched her head away. “What’s got into you? Are you nuts?”
“No, just horny like I told you.” Juri said. She caressed Maya’s breasts and sucked her nipples.

“Stop it.” The American groaned.

“Stop it? Sweetheart, I haven’t even started.” Juri giggled. “Wait until you see what I’ve prepared for you.”

As an agent Maya had used her sex appeal to complete her mission objectives in the past but she had no idea what the Korean had planned but she could detect a note of gleeful sadism in her attitude. She tried to twist around to see what her captor was up to but she was too well restrained. “Crazy, one-eyed freak,” she muttered.

Maya’s soles twitched as a breeze fluttered over them. She heard a giggle and realised Juri was blowing on her feet. “Hey what are you doing back there?”

Juri giggled and then spidered her nails along Maya’s soft size nines. The American yelped and was instantly furious with herself for giving away a reaction so cheaply.

“I knew it!” Juri squealed in delight. She began to run her fingertips all over the American’s soles.

“No, wait!” Maya shrieked but the rest of her protest was lost as she began to scream with laughter.

The American secret agent could take a beating as well as any man and wasn’t afraid of snakes, spiders, sharks, heights or, flying or deep water but the one thing she could not stand was tickling. During her training, her instructors had accidentally discovered her weakness and had ruthlessly exploited it during the ‘resistance to interrogation’ course.

“Get off me you mad bitch, I’ll kill you!” Maya screamed.

This just made Juri tickle with more enthusiasm. Her purple fingernails poked and probed the American’s soft feet in between delivering playful slaps to her butt.

Maya cringed as she felt the Korean’s lips encircle her toes and begin to suck eagerly. She threw her head back in silent tortured laughter as Juri-Han’s tongue lashed her toes again and again. It was excruciating.

Maya lost track of time. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to go deep inside herself but the sensations shooting through her body were impossible to resist.

“I like the way you laugh, you must be having a lot of fun.” Juri was face to face with her again.

“I’ve been through way worse than this so if you are hoping to get me to talk, you are shit outta luck.” Maya panted. “You won’t find out anything about the battle suit project from me.”

“Talk?” Juri said innocently, “I didn’t bring you here for conversation, I brought you here because I want your body and I am very horny.”

“You can’t be serious.” Maya gasped.

“I’m deadly serious when it comes to my fun.” Juri said, smiling thinly. She leaned in and flickered her tongue over Maya’s ear. “And you are going to be lots of fun.”

Maya felt a tugging at her waist and looked down to see Juri unbuckling her belt. “Stop that! Cut that out right fucking now!”

“Make me,” Juri said with a grin, her eye flashed.

The redhead could only watch helplessly as her pants were opened and pulled down and her pink thong panties were revealed.

“Ooh, this is very sexy, I like!” Juri said. She reached down and gently rubbed Maya through her panties, tracing the outline of her lips. “A little moist? Perhaps you like being my plaything.”

“Go to hell, you perverted bitch.” Maya hissed.

Juri gave her crotch a playful squeeze. “Only if I can take you with me.”

Maya was readying another comeback but Juri has stepped away and tapped away at a keyboard. The American craned her head to the side and could see her tormentor was looking at an image of her on a computer monitor. The Korean used a stylus to indicate certain parts of Maya’s body on the monitor and tapped away at the keys.

“What’s that, what are you doing?” Maya asked anxiously.

Juri winked at her and hit the return key. Small panels in the floor and the walls slid open and Maya watched as a series of articulate arms rose out towards her. She had never seen anything like this. It was as if the robots that built cars were constructed on a much smaller scale and modified by a BDSM dungeon.

“What the fuck?” The American breathed.

“Do you like my toys?” Juri said with a wicked grin. “I’ve programmed them to hit your hot spots. They can run for hours so this will be fun. Let me give you a tour.”

Maya began to panic. She knew that good interrogators were methodical about their work and deviants were quickly weeded out but everything about Juri’s hi tech tickle torture chamber screamed of sadism.

The Korean tapped two arms tipped with thick feathers. “These little babies are going make your nipples so hard they’ll ache. I used them on one girl and she was got so turned on that all I had to do was flick my tongue over her tits and she came in her pants.”

Next she pointed out a four pointed, rubber tipped claw. “This honey is just the thing for working on sleek abs like yours.
She patted a lower arm with what looked like a vibrating massage head attached. “And I am sure you can guess what this is for.”

“Juri,” Maya said seriously. “You kicked my butt, fair and square. I don’t deny it. But please, don’t do this. This is perverse, it’s it’s….it’s just wrong.”

“I know!” Juri said clapping her hands, “but it feels so right!”

Maya opened her mouth to protest but Juri placed a finger across her lips. “Hush now, sweetheart. I’m just going to get your motor running.” She leaned over Maya’s chest and licked and sucked her nipples into a state or perky arousal. The helpless redhead bit her lip in anguish but her body betrayed her.

“I knew you’d enjoy that as much as I did.” Juri said licking her lips. “Now, I am going to attend to your pretty little feet while my toys pleasure your body.”

Maya panted in dread as the tools zeroed in on her erogenous zones and hissed into life. The redhead couldn’t help but groan and her breasts and her crotch were stimulated by the impersonal machines.

“Juri….” She whimpered helplessly.

“As a kicker I have to make sure my feet are nice and tough but yours are really soft, Maya. I guess the big bad secret agent likes to keep her feet nice and snug inside her socks and booties.” Juri giggled.

The Korean began to rake her fingernails all over Maya’s soles. The feng shui engine in her eye pulsed quickly as she tormented her captive. Juri-Han felt herself growing more and more aroused as her fingers and her machines combined to lavish the American’s magnificent body with twisted sensation.

Maya threw her head back and screamed with laughter. It was bad enough she was being teased to the brink of orgasm by the robotic arms but the tickling of her soles was too much to bear. It was the ultimate humiliation.

“Fuck you Juri-Han! I am going to kick your ass when I get out of this.”

“You had your chance to kick my ass earlier and I wiped the floor with you so now your ass is mine.” Juri shot back. She leaned down and sucked hungrily on Maya’s toes. Slurping and giggling. “Mmm, delicious.”

Maya shut her eyes, hoarse with silent laughter. Her yellow shooting glasses were steaming up and droplets of sweat trickled down her body, tracing the contours of her muscles.

“Hey, I know, let’s try out those weird gloves of yours. I think I’ve found a better use for them since you suck at fighting with them.”

“No, don’t touch them you don’t know how they work!” Maya blurted urgently.

“I’m way smarter than you think.” Juri said, pulling on one of the gloves. “Now let’s see.”

A low buzzing noise emanated from the glove and soon the Korean had thin energy beams crackling around her hand in intricate patterns.

“I wish you could see this, Maya. I think I’m a natural.” Juri said. She stroked her fingers across the bound spy’s toes and was rewarded with a tortured squeal.

Maya couldn’t believe what that was like. It was the worst tickling sensation ever and it shot right up her legs and damn near locked her spine up. She was terrified of what would happen if the Korean upped the power to the gloves. She thought fast.

“Juri, I can tell you’re kinky but guess what, so am I? Oh yeah, I like it freaky in fact. Men or women, it’s all the same to me. Don’t you have a bedroom somewhere? We could get together in there. I’ll do whatever you want, I promise you that you’ll love it.”

The Korean stopped what she was doing. “Really?”

“Sure,” Maya gushed, sensing her tormentor was buying the story. “I’ll give you a time you’ll never forget. Hell, as a spy I was trained to use sex as a weapon if necessary and it’s time I put all that training to good use.

Juri came around to look Maya in the eyes. She grabbed her face in both hands and kissed her full on the mouth. The glove sent a jolt of energy through both women. Maya squealed and Juri growled like a wolf.

“No thanks,” Juri said. “I’m having enough fun here but because you decided to be tricky I’m gonna up the speed on my toys.”

“No wait, I wasn’t trying to…” Maya began but her protest ended as the servo engines on the robot arms whined at a higher pitch and her crotch and nipples pulsated under the robotic ministrations. Tears ran down the American’s cheeks as she endured this hellish tickle tortures.

Juri alternated the glove with her bare fingers and her mouth to rake the nerve endings on Maya’s feet. “I was going to consider selling you to Shadaloo and telling them who you really are but you are way too much fun to share. I think I’ll keep you.”

Maya had no comebacks now. She was locked in a prison of sensory stimulation that was overpowering. The stimulation of her nipples and crotch was bringing her close to orgasm and between that and the foot tickling Juri was dishing out, she didn’t know which way was up.
The throbbing between her legs grew stronger and she found herself trying to press herself harder against the fiendish machines. She wanted to climax. In fact she was desperate.

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt herself crest the hill of arousal and then plummet into the sheer drop of orgasm. Her trademark crimson braid cracked like a whip as the release shotgunned her into pure ecstasy.

She rode the waves of pleasure until she was limp, trembling and breathless. The robot arms retreated, sensing their mission accomplished.

“Ah, the magic happened.” Juri said. She reached up to give Maya’s muscular buttock a sneaky pinch.

All the laughter made her abs hurt worse than the time Cammy White had tagged her in the stomach with a spiral arrow attack and her body was so exhausted she felt like she had gone ten rounds with Ken Masters.

“I bet this kind of thing never happens to Samantha Storm.” Maya muttered to herself.

“Hey don’t go to sleep on me yet, Crimson pants!” Juri called out, “we are not finished by a long shot.

The Korean raked one solitary fingernail down Maya’s pink sole and elicited a shriek that would have shattered glass.

“Wow, it’s a good thing these labs are soundproofed.” Juri said, as much to herself as to Maya.

“Juri, if you let me go I will do anything you want. Please, you can’t do this to me though.” Maya begged.

Juri giggled. “I love it when they beg. That just makes it so much fun!” She started in on the American again, not giving her the slightest respite from the torment.

It really was a good thing the labs were soundproofed!

I don't know the characters. had to look them both up. like the story though.

While I'm not familiar with the series either, I enjoyed the detailed descriptions :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back