• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angel's Downfall (Darksiders - M/F)

WriterOfSin

TMF Regular
She swung her rapier-thin blade, fast as a lightning bolt, cracking down onto her opponent's broad sword. The thunder of the clashing metal rang out across the wasteland, echoing around the long-ruined buildings left by the humans. She grunted with the effort as her foe suddenly swung at her with his fist, a wyrdmetal gauntlet that punched into her stomach, robbing her of breath even as she fell to the floor. He brought his blade up overhead, swinging it down at her, completely silent. She rolled to her left, pulling herself up and lifting herself into the sky on her white wings, turning to face him.

"You will die, Horseman. The Nex Sacrementum demands it."

She hung there, watching him, his head bowed and shoulders lowered. Then they began to quiver. 'Impossible...is the Horseman afraid?' she thought to herself. Then she realised what he was doing as the sound reached her high up in the air. He was laughing. "Do you think you can kill me, Uriel? Twice you have tried, and twice you have failed. I am War. If you carry on this will end with your death, not mine."

Her eyes saw red as she heard the arrogant confidence of his voice. She swooped down, barrelling into him and throwing him into the nearby wall. They wrestled, she punching him furiously as he batted aside her attacks easily. "I...am...Uriel...of the Hellguard!" she screamed. Then it happened. As she drew back her lips to say something more, a brick, dislodged by the impact of War and Uriel hitting the wall fell, knocking her on the head. Her eyes lolled as she fell into unconsciousness.

She awoke with a start, eyes opening to find the sky dark, the only light coming from the moon overhead and a fire in front of her. She moved to get up, but her hands wouldn't move. She tried pulling again, then tried getting up on her legs instead. Those too refused to move, so she slid herself closer to the fire, the ground scraping over the plate armour covering her back. Then she saw it. Her legs were bound at the ankles with a green rope, a luminescent glow emanating from it. She tested her arms again, realising that her hands had had the same treatment. Then the voice startled her. "So...you're awake now Angel." She looked back, seeing War stood there. His armour was lit by the reflection of the flames, the purple-black glow of it making him appear like a spectral god. His face was hidden within his dark hood, two yellow eyes looking out at her.

"Why have you bound me Horseman? Taking your time with your kill?" she asked defiantly.
She felt rather than saw his slow smile. "Not at all, Angel. You know I have refused to kill you before."
She grimaced in confusion. "What then, Horseman?" she spat.
He moved closer, sinking on one near as he knelt near her, still towering over her. "You're a good foe Uriel, and like I said, Heaven's honour would die with you. I would rather avoid that."
She looked at him with a look of confusion. "How Horseman? Will you release me so I might kill you then?"

"No." he replied. "There is another way to break the Nex Sacrementum." He moved closer. "If both of those fighting agree to end it." With that he reached over, tugging one of her knee-length boots off. Her stocking-clad foot wriggled within as the cold night air touched it.
"What are you doing Horseman?!" she demanded furiously, hands straining again to break their bonds.
"I know you would never willingly agree to it, Uriel. So I will force it." He looked at her again. "You will never break those bonds. Once instilled with heat they can only be broken if a blade not of this world touches them." He turned back to her legs, eyes drifting over her toes, then the soles of her feet. He noted that she wore toe-rings, and all her toenails were painted with a glossy black varnish, something that confirmed this was the right way to do this. He reached down to undo the other boot before tossing it away. With a crack the gauntlet on his left hand disappeared, replaced by a bare hand, then shrugging off the gauntlet on his right hand. He reached out, a single finger lightly stroking down the middle of both her stockinged soles. She glared at him, before her face slowly softened as she failed to stop a small giggle. He looked at her with renewed interest. If he could reduce the Hellguard's commander to giggling before even properly starting...well, this might be fun as well.

He lazily scrawled his fingers over her soles, tracing circles, and eldritch shapes. She erupted into laughter. "Stt-op it...damn you!" Her laugh was husky, a good accompaniment to her dusky skin. Her eyes rolled as she tried in vain to contain her laughter, failing again. He stopped. Now it was time to start. "Will you agree to break the Nex Sacrementum?"
"Never." she breathed, looking at him with her eyes full of hate.
She felt that smile again as she stared into his hood. He stood, moving behind her. She felt a small pain, but enough to hurt even her. He came back, this time brandishing two pure white feathers. "This is irony. I hope you appreciate it." With that he began to swirl the feathers over her covered soles, the feel of her own feathers sending Uriel into writhing wriggles.
"N-noo! Damn you War!" she screamed futilely as the feathers were danced over her soles. They moved up, gently drifting over her toes.

For hours it continued, the sheen of sweat on her body glinting in the light as she breathed shallowly, wracked by the long hours of torment. "Please..." she whispered. "Just let me go."
The shadow loomed over her. "Will you break the Nex Sacrementum with me?"
It felt like an eternity for her seconds sloping away like centuries. She bowed her head, white hair falling around her like a halo. "Yes."
He stood up, reaching a hand out to the vast behemoth of a horse that appeared behind him. It pawed the ground, the fiery glow from its body steaming the air gently. He pulled himself up, one hand grasping the bridle as his other reached for the blade slung on his back.

"Properly."
She breathed slowly, before speaking again. "War, Horseman of the Apocalypse, I release you from the Nex Sacrementum as you will release me."
This time she could just see the faint upturn at the corners of his mouth. "Uriel, Archangel of the Hellguard, I release you from the Nex Sacrementum as you have release me."
Ruin reared, hooves pounding in the air as he leant back. He swung with his blade, cutting neatly through the top of the rope on her ankles, neatly skimming her body. She leant forward, wings outstretched forward as well as he did the same to her wrists. She looked up at him, rubbing the marks left by the bindings. He brandished the two feathers he'd taken from her. "Until we meet again, Angel..." With that Ruin galloped off, moving out of sight as she lay there, looking at the feet which had been so cruelly tortured. "Until we meet again, Horseman..." she whispered.

Interesting. I am not really into fantasy but I confess Game of Thrones has opened my mind, even though this is a little more gods and monsters in tone.

I liked it though. You clearly have some stories to tell.

Interesting. I am not really into fantasy but I confess Game of Thrones has opened my mind, even though this is a little more gods and monsters in tone.

I liked it though. You clearly have some stories to tell.

Thanks :) I must admit, I prefer the sequel to this piece, 'Her Secret Revealed', but I'm glad you liked it. This series is mostly a chance for me to use a little of my non-fetish inclination (such as huge swords, monsters and good and evil) mixed in with my tickling writing to keep me in practise.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back