• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday tickle (mf/f, true)

collegetickler

hi everyone,

i've been lurking in this forum for a long, long time, but last night I had an experience so cool I had to share.

I'm fortunate to have a girlfriend who loves me unconditionally, and as such is very tickle-friendly. We have a mutual friend, a cute little Asian woman named Trina. Well, yesterday was her birthday, so we decided to get our friends together and throw her a surprise party.

So, we brought her over, surprised her, partied, etc, until finally it was late and she was tired. She said she was going to leave, but we told her she couldn't leave so early. To punctuate this, I picked her up, lay her on the couch, and took her shoes and hid them. My girlfriend covered her with a blanket, and my roommate (to prevent further efforts to leave) sat on her legs.

Immediately I got that devilish look in my eye. I slunk over and uncovered her feet. Right away she said "Uh-oh," or something like that. I pulled off her socks and started tickling one foot. Nothing. My girlfriend came over and started tickling the other. We got more of a reaction from this, but still not much. "Wow, I'm not ticklish anymore," said Trina. Undeterred, I reached up and started squeezing her thighs right above the knee. SUCCESS! Immediately Trina started bursting out in unsubdued fits of laughter and giggling. So my girl and I each started squeezing one of her thighs with one hand and tickling one of her feet with the other, her laughing her head off and trying to get away all the while (she was laughing so hard she couldn't even stop long enough to say anything). Finally we stopped after a few minutes to see if she was stil alive (she was):)

there it is! my first post! let me know if you liked it and I will post more.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back