• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Recent Updates at JB Tickling

jack915

TMF Novice
It's been quite a while since I've posted here - I've been really busy with work, cross-country move, and when it comes to the fetish stuff, just doing enough to update all my sites and handle the custom requests that come in.

But, wanted to give you tickling fans a quick update since I've posted a good variety of stuff on JB Tickling so far this year.

In particular, just released the first of several sock tickling customs I did in 2011. The one available now stars the very ticklish and very beautiful Jamie Daniels in a college co-ed outfit of skirt, sweater and cute white socks. The mean tutor tickles her crazy for over 20 minutes! Plus, before the tickling there is a cute 15 minute scene where she's begging not to get tickled and modeling in a POV scene.

There's also plenty of other scenes, almost all the others being barefoot tickling, that have been released this year. Including with stars like Julie Simone (she told me she hasn't been tickled since this shoot - she's so ticklish and hates it!), Shauna Ryanne, Tomiko, Kerri Taylor, Erika Jordan and more.

And there's girl-girl tickling with Crash and Kayla Jane Danger, and a scene of Anna tickling a guy too. All of it here: http://clips4sale.com/33503

Thanks!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back