• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roller Coaster (f/m)

wearyfoxes

roller coaster.jpg

“I told you it was a bad idea wearing sandals to the park,” Jason’s girlfriend berated him.

The young female attendant to the coaster barring their way was still pointing at his feet.

“I don’t care whether you think these will not come off during the ride. It’s park policy. No loose shoes on any hanging coasters." The girl made a motion toward his sandals. These will come off NOW or you won’t ride.”
Looking first at his feet, then at his girlfriend getting upset, and finally at the growing line of people forming behind them, Jason finally gave in. With a sigh, he slid his feet out of his sandals and handed them over to the attendant, gingerly stepping on the rough cement surface at the entrance to the coaster. As the girl threw his sandals into a bin nearby and cast a triumphant glance at his legs, he was a bit embarrassed, to say the least. To have his bare feet exposed to the stare of all the people felt a bit of being naked in public, but then not riding this new attraction was clearly not an option. His girlfriend would make sure of that.

While they moved slowly ahead in line to the front, the soles of Jason’s feet slowly turned a dusty grey color, and more than once he had to avoid the spit wads covering the ground. When he almost stepped into a carelessly dropped wad of gum, he had to admit that his girlfriend had been much smarter, for her feet were protected as usual in sturdy sneakers and ankle socks.
On the other hand, by the time that they had almost reached the boarding platform, Jason felt a quick rush of excitement at the thought being able to ride this ride in his bare feet, with the air hitting his skin and the wind tickling between his toes.

The ride itself was awesome but, as to be expected, over too quickly.

The train had arrived safely back at the platform with Jason and the other riders still suspended 6 feet above the ground, his bare feet dangling in midair just within reach, say, of an outstretched arm.
“Why won’t they lower us down?” his girlfriend asked, turning her head to better see what was going on.
A teenage voice from the speakers apologized for the holdup and assured the riders that they would get the show back on the road within the next five minutes. 5 minutes turned into ten, and after 12 minutes Jason could see, looking down between his bare toes, the female attended emerge looking up at the riders.
“I apologize, it won’t be long now. They had to change a relay switch. You should be on the ground shortly.”
She had almost turned around when she took a double glance at Jason’s feet, which he and she realized were just within the reach of her hands, if she stretched her arms a bit.
“Hey, Mr. Barefoot rider,” she grinned up at him.
“Wow, look at your feet. Got them all dirty…”
At this point, his girlfriend interjected. “I told him to wear closed shoes to the park.”
“Some will never learn.”
The girl lifted her arm, pointing her outstretched index finger so close to the bottom of Jason’s foot that he could almost feel her making contact with his sensitive skin.
“Well, since this will be another 5 or so, maybe a lesson could be learned here,” the girl grinned, wiggling her finger just beneath Jason’s helpless, dangling foot.
Jason looked pleadingly at his girlfriend. “What…?”
“Be my guest. Teach him what happens if you make poor choices.”
At this moment, Jason realized that his bare feet were going to be in a whole lot of trouble.

And then it hit him out of nowhere.
Jason jumped when he first felt the girl's index finger tracing an outline around the sole of his left foot, beginning at the heel, following the dust covered contours of his arch, the ball, and his worst spot yet, the instep. The same slow torment she repeated on his right sole. Jason's legs began to twitch, moving ever more violent, as the girl increased the speed with which she tormented his poor, naked soles, moving on to all ten fingers, trying to keep his kicking leg in place with her free left hand.
"Stop kicking me in the face, sir," the girl said, almost mockingly.
Jason was beyond himself, his eyes now streaming with tears of laughter, unable to listen to this sort of reason.
"He always had problems with accepting authority figures," he heard his girlfriend exclaim at one point, what felt like an eternity, through the curtains of his personal tickle hell.
"Oh, no worry, we have our ways with unruly park guests," the girl smiled.
When the tickling stopped, Jason managed to look down at his female tormentor only to watch the girl pulling a pair of plastic cuffs out of her back pocket, which she swiftly applied to his ankles. Json realized that he was now unable to kick his legs independently, and the girl needed only to pull down on the chain connecting his legs to immobilize him completely.

Thus, trapped in his seat, his exposed soles facing downward, Jason could not even begin to imagine what other kinds of devlish tortures the ride attendant would come up with before the mechanical problem had been fixed.

To be continued...

Last edited:
A great story. Wouldn't mind seeing the reactions of other passengers to the tickling, or even his girlfriend getting it too if he gets out before she does for some revenge if you fancy writing that. Keep up the good work! :)

EDIT; Quick question, why did the attendent throw his sandals in the bin?

Last edited:
Nicely done. Really good scenario. Looking forward to the next part.

Don't forget about the colonial one though, haha. Some of us are still pretty riveted.

Since his soles are so dirty, I think the attendant should get some warm soapy water and a big soft brush and SCRUB those soft smooth ticklish soles!!

Nice start - please continue - personally, i don't care for dirty feet but otherwise, a great concept. I agree, if you threw in a sole-cleaning, I imagine it would make his feet more ticklish. Maybe have a couple girls who were on the ride join in? Maybe have the girlfriend realize now how ticklish he is & take advantage when they get home?

Just some ideas.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back