• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNTOLD TALES OF UNKNOWN UNIVERSITY: Michael's Payment Plan (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Remember Michael? He made the mistake of teasing his roommate Tommy—and in a very naughty manner. But when he got caught stealing from the campus bookstore, the tables were turned—and he's still paying for his mistake!

:jester:

UNTOLD TALES OF UNKNOWN UNIVERSITY

Michael’s Payment Plan

by

T.T. Gore​

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HO!!!” Michael bellowed as I scrubbed the soles of his bare feet with the brand-new toothbrush I’d purchased that afternoon—just for him! “OH GAWD YOU’RE DRIIII-HIIII-HIIII-EEEEIIII-HIVING MEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE CRAY-HAY-AAY-HAY-HAY-ZEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Aw, what’s WRONG, cupcake?” I sneered from my position at the foot of the bed. “Can’t you handle a little TICKLING?”

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” he squealed, arching his back and gyrating his bare behind. “TOO-HOO-HOO MUCH!!! IT TICK-HICK-ICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLES TOO-HOO-HOO MUCH!!!”

“Oh, baloney!” I chortled. “I don’t think it tickles ENOUGH—!”

Another Saturday night, another ticklish tryst with slender, silk-skinned Michael—my cock-teasing college roomie and sexy tickle toy. He became the latter after I caught him boosting cash from the campus bookstore. He hadn’t WANTED to be my sexy tickle toy, of course, but when I outlined the alternative—arrest, trial, conviction, possibly prison—Michael decided to be reasonable and do things my way.

Ah, and the little shit certainly deserved everything he was getting! Back at the beginning of the semester, when he realized that I had the hots for him, Michael had taken to parading around naked or nearly so—showing off his legs and his shapely fanny, making snide little cracks—oh, how he teased me! The cruel, unfeeling bastard made it abundantly clear, however, that I’d NEVER get to taste the forbidden fruit…

But once Michael fell into my power, it was HE who writhed with frustrated desire! And what a pleasure it was to pay him back for the shameless manner in which he’d flaunted himself and flirted with me! In the cozy little hideaway I’d discovered in the basement of Unknown University's old, abandoned Administration Building, we played some VERY naughty masturbatory games together! And the fact that Michael was absolutely, unbearably ticklish made those games rather exhausting for him…

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!! he howled now, limbs jerking in a futile attempt to slip the bonds that secured his wrists and ankles to the bedrails. His face was already turning pink, his smooth skin was covered with a delicate sweat and you could have bounced a quarter off his drum-tight belly.

“That’s right, cupcake!” I snickered. “LAUGH for me, you ass-wiggling, cock-teasing little SLUT! Maybe if you laugh your stupid fucking HEAD off I’ll forgive you for all those times I fucking MASTURBATED with TEARS in my eyes after you flaunted your sexy FANNY in my face—!”

“HIIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Michael screamed in response. I was concentrating on the tender spaces between his wiggling toes now—and it was driving him BUGFUCK! But I could tell that he LIKED it—because he had an ERECTION!

And Michael wasn’t the only one! As I tortured his toes with the toothbrush, I stroked my own rigid joystick with my free hand…but slowly, so as not to provoke premature ejaculation. Oh, I would launch my load eventually, but I had special plans for Michael this evening. To be precise, I had a VERY special plan for his cute feet…

I’d been pampering Michael’s feet with baby oil and a pumice stone for a week in anticipation of this evening. I’d even painted his toenails with clear varnish. Now his soles were smooth as silk. And if my sexy tickle toy thought that the things I’d made him do so far were humiliating and disgusting, well, poor Michael hadn’t seen ANYTHING yet—!

“Mmmm,” I whispered, suspending my ticklish assault for a moment to enable him to catch his breath. “Your feet are SO, sexy, cupcake! Just LOOKING at them makes me want to… But I shouldn’t say it…”

“S-s-s-say what…?” He managed to gasp.

“What I’d REALLY like to do, cupcake!” I whispered. “Put more baby oil on your sexy feet and…”

“But WHAT?!” he cried. “What are you TALKING about—?!”

“Let me show you,” I whispered. And with that, I snatched up the big bottle of baby oil that I’d placed on the floor by my side and commenced to lovingly anoint his squirming feet!

“EEEEEEEE!!!” Michael squealed. “Oh, my GOODNESS! That TICKLES—!”

“Does it?” I snickered. “Well, let’s see if THIS tickles!”

There was an upholstered footstool against the wall. I dragged it over and positioned it at the foot of the bed.

“Omygod this is so KINKY!” he exclaimed as I knelt on the footstool. It was precisely the right height to bring my upright organ in contact with the well-oiled soles of Michael’s feet. He quickly realized what I had in mind.

“I can’t believe we’re going to do this—!” Michael whined. “Omygod Tommy—it’s SO fucking DIRTY—!”

“Mmmm…” I breathed, gyrating my hips. “Think I CAN do it, cupcake?”

“Oh, I just don’t KNOW—!” he moaned.

“I’m going to cum all over your cute FEET, cupcake!” I gasped. “And then I’m going to clean up my MESS—!”

So saying, I applied a copious helping of baby oil to my erect cock. Then I went to work!

Michael squirmed in his bonds as I thrust my yearning member against the soles of his wiggling feet. This produced a sweet thrill that made my asshole pucker and my thighs tremble. I grabbed the rail of the bed and gyrated my hips.

“Does it TICKLE when I fuck your FEET?” I whispered, wiggling my ass to emphasize the question. “Does it give you GOOSE bumps, cupcake…?

“Oh Tom-eeeeee-hee-hee! It DOES tickle—!” Michael arched his back and wiggled HIS ass! “Omygod, we are SO naughty—!”

“But you LIKE being naughty with me, cupcake, don’t you?” A tense, urgent sensation was squeezing my balls. “You LIKE all the dirty, disgusting things I make you do…”

Michael didn’t bother to deny this. Though originally I’d blackmailed him into a sexual relationship, it was clear that he was developing an addiction to the kinky little games we played together…

We were moaning in unison now. Oh, I could feel it in my balls and my asshole and low in my belly: the teasing, tormenting promise of orgiastic fulfillment…the desperate, driving desire to bring myself to the moment of blessed release…

“Oh, cupcake!” I gasped. “Oh, you cock-teasing SLUT! If you make me CUM I’ll be SO fucking NICE to you—!”

Understandably eager receive his masturbatory reward, Michael wiggled his feet in an effort to assist me in the completion of my orgasmic effort. His rigid member swayed to and fro as he squirmed on the mattress. I noted with avid interest that his quivering legs were covered with goose bumps. Ah, how I loved it when my cupcake got goose bumps…

“Oh Tommeeeeee-hee-hee!” he squealed. “It tickles meeeeee-hee-hee!”

My response was to trust with desperate energy against his oily soles and toes! I was getting close now…ah, I could FEEL it…in my belly…up my asshole…in my fucking BALLS…

“MMMMMMUUUUUUMPH!!!” I grunted, squeezing out a drop of pre-cum. “Oh, CUPCAKE—!”

Then it hit! With a throaty, lustful growl, I arched my back and commenced to cum my idiot fucking BRAINS out—!

“UGH-UGH-UGH-GRRRRRRUUUUUUGH!!!” I grunted as I squirted my most precious bodily essence all the fuck OVER Michael’s wiggling feet! Each spurt sent a fresh wave of almost unbearably intense pleasure racing through my body! My balls squirmed and my asshole performed rapid spasms! The hairs on my arms and legs stood up and fucking DANCED with delight—!

It took me some time to thoroughly empty my aching balls. And when the end finally came, we both sobbed—me with unutterable relief, he with utter and complete humiliation…

But his sobs turned to cries of delight when I redeemed my promise to him—by cleaning up my mess—!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE!!!” Michael squealed as my lips and tongue did their work. He was especially appreciative when I sucked his toes clean. Indeed, he begged for MORE! And I took my time lavishing deep kisses on his sweet feet, chasing down every single last drop of my masculine essence…

“Well, THAT was different! “ I whispered, moving to the side of the bed. “And I suppose that now you want your reward, cupcake!” I added as I went down on my knees.

“P-p-p-please!” Michael quavered.

“Ah, but first you have to LAUGH for me a little bit more!” And with that I dug my sharp-nailed fingers into his defenseless armpit!

“BWAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Michael shrieked. “AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“Oh, does that TICKLE?” I snickered. “But I bet I know a place were you’re even MORE ticklish, cupcake!”

And with my free hand I began to caress his erect cock!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” Michael screeched. He arched his back ad wiggled his curvy derriere in a desperate bid to achieve the blessed release he so ardently craved. His drum-tight belly convulsed with the effort of forcing out repeated screams of manic laughter. A fresh crop of goose bumps roughened his skin, making the dark hairs on his arms and legs stiffen like tiny wires…

“Mmmm, I think you LIKE this!” I whispered as my fingertips teased his tumid tool. “Think you can DO it, cupcake? Think you can have a tickle orgasm…?”

“GAAAAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-AAAAR-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!” Michael bellowed. We was certainly ding his very BEST to achieve orgasm my laughing his sexy ass off! And I did my best to assist by continuing to tickling his ribs and armpit. But I was careful to stroke his cock very, very slowly…and very, very gently…so as to torture him for as long as possible…

It took some time, but eventually Michael managed to squeeze out a drop of pre-cum, At that point, I moved my hand from his joystick to his balls, and then to his thigh. “Well, well!” I chuckled. “Looks like someone’s starting to get a little CLOSE!”

“Omygod PLEASE!” he blubbered.

“Well, you HAVE been a good little boy for me!” I snickered. “So maybe I should give you a reward…”

I reached under the bed and grabbed the feather I’d placed there earlier. Then I climbed onto the bed, kneeling over Michael’s knees. I flourished the implement of chastisement in his face.

“Ever get masturbated by a FEATHER, cupcake?” I inquired.

Michael’s eyes widened. His cock twitched.

“I’m going to tickle your precious PENIS!” I sneered. “I’m going to tickle it until you squirt all the fuck OVER yourself! And then you’re going to be NICE to me!”

“N-n-n-nice?” he repeated in a faltering whisper.

“Yes,” I nodded. I think it’s time that we took our relationship to the next level, cupcake! Tonight I’m going to give you your first French lesson…”

Poor Michael gulped and opened his mouth to protest—but it came out as a squeal of erotic anguish as I went to work with the feather!

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Michael shrieked. He arched his back and wiggled his bare behind in a frenzy of hilarity and lust as I swirled the feather over the swollen head of his rigidly erect member. “EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE!!!”

“Remember how you used to TEASE me, cupcake?” I asked. “Bet you never thought it would come to this!”

“EEEEEEEEEEEE-HEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!” he squealed.

“But I think you LIKE being my sexy tickle toy!”

“EEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Well, to make a VERY long story short, poor Michael DID manage to achieve orgasm—eventually, and it was hard work for him! But he DID get an A in French!

(To Be Continued!)​

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back